MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Big Fix-update (0.1.9) Incest RPG Ga

Postby DraeneiLover » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:35 am

I don't know what it is, but your link to the blogspot will not work, it only brings me back to the content warning page endlessly. I can't download the game since I can't even get onto the site
DraeneiLover
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:45 pm

It could be a server issue or the host isp? I just tried to link there and it finally worked after clocking forever, started the shit out of me when it loaded though because there was music, so maybe that's what is taking it so long? Just a thought, I am using firefox, btw.

Good luck Goatlover. :D

Edit oh yeah... For the Horde!
Darthjake

Postby masteralaric » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Ummmm... I finally updated to the latest build (1.9)... and I'm already having a problem. I cannot get past the stairs in the very beginning because the build is missing a BGS audio file. Something I cannot translate in Japanese (obviously) numbered "13".
masteralaric
Newly Registered

Postby Felicity » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 am

This game is a lot of fun but the grind is just too much. It's the one major buzzkill for this game. I tried to find ways to mod my save file to skip the grind, however unsuccessful, it proves my point that I'd rather take my time to research how to mod my save than rather do the grind.
Felicity

Postby Abelius » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Felicity Wrote:This game is a lot of fun but the grind is just too much. It's the one major buzzkill for this game. I tried to find ways to mod my save file to skip the grind, however unsuccessful, it proves my point that I'd rather take my time to research how to mod my save than rather do the grind.

You can use Cheat Engine and hack money, stats, items...

The only thing you'd need to have in mind is to search for (x * 2)+1, being x the value you see on screen. And this is also true for when you set the new value (or the game will crash).
Abelius

Postby DragonG » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:56 am

any news about new version?
DragonG

Postby Totsboy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:09 am

DragonG Wrote:any news about new version?

It's been released for $10+ patrons and its probably going to be released to the $1 donators soon, the public version has no previes date on the creators blog
Totsboy

Postby michaelcn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:07 am

Totsboy Wrote:
DragonG Wrote:any news about new version?

It's been released for $10+ patrons and its probably going to be released to the $1 donators soon, the public version has no previes date on the creators blog

and from what people are saying it same as 1.9 less pictures again things saying pictures will be out on 2.0 ver.. ugh... i really wonder what was diffrent between 1.9 and 2.0 then if thats what people are saying on it. :?
michaelcn
Newly Registered

Postby Seraphic » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 pm

There is quite a clear reason why this thread went so quiet with the lack of interest:

1.) Lack Of Updates
2.) Broken Promises
3.) Buggy Releases
4.) Constant Delays
5.) Patreons Not Receiving Release Links
6.) Less And Less Art
7.) 3-4 Month Silences

I only ever read this thread and peeked at the blog and realized i'd never download Stick's stuff since it just makes me shake my head how people still think this game will ever be completed so save the effort and your own money and quit donating to a person who just wants money without wanting to put any effort towards the so called work he does.

If the dude truly cared about his own Patrons, he'd have made an apology why he went on hiatus for over three months instead of putting up a tiny sentence showing his 2.0 release on Patreon but no, he has zero respect.
Seraphic

Postby hoboy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:12 pm

It's too bad, really. He seemed so responsive and on top of things back in September/October - bug fixes weekly, new releases like twice a month. Once the Patreon ball started rolling it seemed like a lack of focus/interest caught him - a malaise of will...
hoboy

Postby Totsboy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:52 pm

hoboy Wrote:It's too bad, really. He seemed so responsive and on top of things back in September/October - bug fixes weekly, new releases like twice a month. Once the Patreon ball started rolling it seemed like a lack of focus/interest caught him - a malaise of will...

That's the general feeling i guess, well hopefully he will get himself together and at least answer to the patrons.

(off topic, dude using malaise in a sentence, respect earned)
Totsboy

Postby hoboy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:18 pm

(Inspired by Sierra Lee)
hoboy

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - BIG UPDATE (0.2.0) Incest RPG Game

Postby StickJump » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:59 pm

New update!
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby Totsboy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:32 pm

ITS ALIIIVE!!! Sorry bad joke, but i'm really happy to see the game gaining pace again!
Totsboy

Postby KaiusX » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:00 am

Im very happy that this game is back!
As far as the new artwork, it's amazing, but as far as i can see, there isn't any animations as the previous versions. I'll continue to play to see if there are though.
KaiusX
Newly Registered

Postby Reiii » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:09 pm

this game...
saitooma just gave me the rest XD
Reiii

Postby keradi01 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Well so far, I am not seeing much "new" content. It is understandable since the major alteration is the implementation of the new art, but it does mean that finding the new content beyond that is a bit difficult. The lack of information about what exactly was added makes this a bit frustrating since... well it takes a while to find stuff if you don't know what you're looking for. The only major addition that I've found so far is the watching TV scene with the mother. I've also noticed that the fights seem a bit more difficult for some reason, but I'm not sure why (maybe I'm just misremembering its difficulty from earlier versions).

Also, Saitooma looks like he has a scar around his neck so I'm almost certain he pulled a DIO on someone and grafted his head onto their body.

Overall, I hope this will be a fresh start since the new art style has been put in place and we will see consistent updates that further build upon the current content.
keradi01

Postby mor0141 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:07 am

Dunno if it's just me, but I prefer the original art so far.

Butts looked way better for example
mor0141
Newly Registered

Postby player0721 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:11 pm

uhmm... anyone unlocked everything? plz be so kind, and give me (us) a save file :) (I hate to ask that, but i didnt have time to achieve everything in every new update)
player0721
Newly Registered

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:38 am

I know I saw this a few comments up, but are animations planned to go along with the new art, or will they remain as stills?
archer_gilgamesh

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects