Infiltration (Ocfos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby devilbird » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Nellie Samotara
Race: Shrelling
Race description: A race of colourful squid-humanoids with a venomous bite, their hue reflecting what type of venom they carry, which can vary heavily. Their heads typically have two long tendrils in the shape of tentacles hanging down, which can be moved about and has powerful suction cups on the end. Their 'hair' is kind of spongy to the touch, if not a bit slimy. They can change shape into a strange gooey substance, which they're seemingly in control of. They have odd triangular ears, three fangs (Two top, one bottom), and are typically not taller than 5'9". The Shrelling are excellent swimmers, and their fingers are slightly webbed (to the first joint), and can stay submerged for a while due to gills along their sides, which are only easy to see whilst submerged. Their biggest weakness is acid, as not even their gooey form can save them from more intense pain and/or disfigurement than most other species - This is speculated to be because of their heavily PH-basic oceans.

Stats;

2 STR
4 DEX
2 Con
2 INT
2 WIS
4 CHA

Appearance:
https://68.media.tumblr.com/05e6b8d133a ... o2_400.jpg (clothed)
https://68.media.tumblr.com/75711d39acd ... o1_540.png (topless (Newest and more accurate)
https://68.media.tumblr.com/2c6a7105c00 ... o1_540.png (nude (Older art, ignore lack of proper tattoos)

Perks: Biological aphrodisiacs: Absorbing this means that you have an easier time seducing targets, with a cumulative bonus for every time you have sex with the same target. You also gain a +1 Cha. The trade offs are that the pheromones will compel more people to try and rape you, cause sometimes peaceful NPC to lose control until the have sex with you. Your own libido will sometimes rise as well, causing you to roll Wis vs your own Cha to keep yourself in check.

Background:
Born into a typical family of lower middle-class wealth, Nellie spent her years growing up by freerunning around her city, eventually starting to get involved more heavily in the parkour scene. She ended up taking an interest in firearms along the duration of her youth, as well as the repairing of vehicles and machinery both terrestrial and celestial.
Nellie is roughly 5'1" tall, slightly less than the average for her species.
She got her tattoos as a way to accentuate her interest in the ocean (Large thigh cephalopod), and something more pretty/traditional (flowery koi pond on right shoulder).

Kinks
Turn-ons: Tentacles, Slime, Bondage, Spandex, Magic potions/Hexes, Dramatic Size Alteration (Micro/macro), Body-fitting Outfits, Underwear, Swimwear, Voyeurism, Inhuman Insertions.
Turn-offs: Bathroom Play, Inflation, Suffocation (In sexual context), Gore (In sexual context), Ridiculous proportions (tits bigger than your own head, etc.), Mutilation (Especially in sexual context).

It was late into the evening, and you found yourself in one of the seediest looking bars you've ever seen. It was located in a part of town that was somehow more rundown than the rest. The place was filled with the worst people any world had to offer. It amazed you how many creatures you didn't recognize. It used to be that aliens were rare, but now it seemed like a new species was being discovered every week. You remember fondly back to when you were an oddity. When you stood out. People used to be filled with wonder. Now all that remains is the usual xenophobia everyone has for everyone.

Still, you had a reason for coming to a dump like this. Rent is due in a week and work has been scarce. Word came to you that someone was looking for a person that could move quickly and discreetly through the city, and that you could do. The pay was enough that if you completed the job, you would be able to rest easy for the next few months. So here you sat, at this crummy little bar while huge thugs looked you over, waiting for your contact to come get you.
Last edited by devilbird on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
devilbird

Re: Infiltration (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Nellie squints at the thugs that stare down at her, not wanting to let them see her as weak, or anything like easy prey if it came to it.
She's seen some shit in her time already, and knowing that she relies on this job to make her rent, she's definitely on edge. Can't risk any delays, as she's used to people reducing her pay for bullshit reasons like a five-minute delay.

While squinting back, she makes sure to at least keep an eye out for her contact.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:54 pm

You and one thug in particular begin staring each other down while his buddies keep whistling and throwing cat calls your way. Neither of you are willing to back down at this point. After awhile you begin to wonder if this guy isn't actually squinting at you, but if that's just how his ugly mug is. Just when you are on the verge of breaking, the man cracks first. All of his friends turn their attention to giving him a hard time. It seems, for now at least, that you've been accepted. Anyone that does still bother you, does so with offers of booze and raunchy jokes as payment for your time. With those shenanigans out of the way, you realize you nearly missed a person in a suit disappear into a room behind the bar.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Seeing the suited person, Nellie gets out of her seat and follows them, figuring it must be her contact.

She does throw a last, wide toothy grin at the group of thugs as she walks off, amused she bested at least one of them in a staredown.

She simply keeps ignoring the drink offers, feeling the cold shoulder is the best way of showing her disinterest.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:40 am

The rowdy bunch in the bar are disappointed when you leave, but they don't harass you. Rather, they just shrug it off and get back to their party. It's what you wanted, but it does kind of bother you how quickly they were willing to let you walk away. Sure doesn't make you feel special at any rate. You step behind the bar, and the bar tender gives you a funny look. He's a massive man that clearly doesn't need a bouncer like some of the higher end clubs you've been to. He's tall, muscular, hairier than the floor of a barbershop, and could probably crush you in one hand. However, he doesn't make any move to stop you. Instead, he just gives you a quick nod to let you know that you can live another day.

Behind the door is three people seated around a poker table. The most obvious to you is another shrelling with his legs resting on the table. He has a big cigar in his mouth and wears almost exclusively torn jean everything. Jean pants, jean jacket, you suspect his briefs are jeans as well. His tentacle-like hair is tied back into a pony tail. He looks handsome, in a rugged sort of way, but everything about the way he looks and acts screams douche. The second is the person in the business suit. From here, you can see she is a smoking hot human with a cruel smile. Her body is like an hour glass, and makes no indication that time will catch up with her any time soon. Her gaze makes you feel like a plaything. The third is another human, this one a male. He's insanely tall, which is the only thing that makes you think he's old enough to be here. This baby faced bruiser looks like he's in his late teens. He's cute, and acts suave as he plays cards, but his foul mouth betrays his innocent expressions.

The woman had just sat down to join their game when you barge in.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:40 am

Passing by the bartender, Nellie gives a knowing nod of respect back at him. Seems like a decent fellow, despite his massive size in comparison to herself.

Nellie crosses her arms, looking at the three inquisitively.
"You seemed like someone I was meant to meet here, but I don't think you're the contact, judging by things." She excuses, giving a slight grin to reflect she isn't as soft as she might seem.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:41 pm

"Now, I wouldn't go jumping to conclusions just yet," the woman said as she leaned over the table. You could practically imagine the buttons of her shirt screaming in pain as they struggled to do their job. You felt a little uncomfortable as she looked you over. It was just like a wolf observing a rabbit.

"We could be exactly who you were looking for. Why don't you come closer and we'll deal you in?" she asked.

"Yeah, why don't you take a fucking seat, Dollface?" piped in the baby faced bruiser as he reached for a chair and dragged it next to him, "Someone as cute as you could always make our game more enjoyable."

"Ha!" added the shrelling, "If she wants the best seat in the house, she could always take my lap. I could make sure she enjoys herself even when she's losing."

"What do you say? Why don't you join us and we can discuss why you're here?" the woman asks. You weren't quite sure what to do. You didn't know what the job was yet, or even what your contact looked like. These three clearly stood out from the others out in the bar proper. In fact, they didn't look like the types that would come to a dump like this at all. They looked like less like the standard thugs and more like crime lords. If one of them was your contact, then this game could be their way of briefing you on the job. It could even be their way of making sure you are crafty enough for them to hire you. You wonder if they would even let you leave. They seem pretty dead set on having you join their game. Things could get ugly if they don't get their way. But what if they are completely unrelated to your new job? The guy might be outside the room, looking for you. You don't want to miss your chance.

Finally, you worry about the money. You probably only have a hundred bucks left to your name. Even if you get the job, you might not be able to afford the things you need to do it. Whether or not the game is related, you could potentially win some decent coin off of them. They look they could lose a few games with out even breaking a sweat. Of course, you can't afford to get carried away. These people look dangerous, and you don't know if you want to be in debt to them.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:15 pm

"I'm here for a job, not at all in a position to gamb-" She replies to the woman, before the bruiser pipes in.

"Dollface?! If you want to call me that, it'll be with your own dick five feet up your ass." She threatens, seeming rather pissed at being referred to as a 'pretty little thing'.

"I'm here for the damn courier work I've heard mention of, not being dolled up by some chump at a poker table." She grunts in annoyance.

"You the ones who needed it or no? I got bills to pay."
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:00 pm

The room fills with silence after you explode at them. All eyes are on you with intense stares. While still pissed, it does occur to you that threatening what could be some gang leader might not be the best way to survive. But before you can say anything else, the other two burst out laughing. The shrelling loses his balance and falls out of his chair from laughing so hard. The big guy's ears flush red in embarrassment as the others rip into him.

"Man, she's got a lot of balls telling you off like that, Venice," the shrelling giggles as he stands back up, "If you ask real nicely, she'll lend you the ones she just took from ya."

"Relax girl," the woman says while wiping a tear from her eye, "It might not seem like it, but that was actually him trying to be charming. All those looks of his are wasted whenever he opens his mouth. Don't worry, we're the ones you're looking for. Why don't you take a seat?"

The man named Venice presents you the chair from before, this time sulking in silence. The others introduce themselves as well. The shrelling calls himself Boston while the woman calls herself Beijing. What ever they have planned, they don't want to give you their real names.

"It's a shame that you didn't want to play with us though," the woman pouts, "I think I would have liked taking you home with me. I can see it now. You betting yourself in one last desperate attempt to win your money back, only to have those delicious tears trickle down your face when you lost it all. Of course, there's no reason you can't still come be my pet if you ever need work again. You'd just have to drop that chip on your shoulder and lose the ego."

She had a smile face once more, and you couldn't help but feel that she was serious about claiming you as her own.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:20 pm

"I've just had to deal with catcalling a lot lately, hard to tell it apart any more. I'll respect the cover names and just be Pinkie then." She shrugs, seeming more calm now that she's been told it wasn't demeaning.

"Anywho, don't want to lose what I have left on gambling, not worth it. Talents pay better, and I don't risk being a debt slave because of 'em.

What do you need me to run?"
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:53 pm

"Pinkie?! Oh, I'm gonna have fun with that name," the shrelling says, making no effort to hide the immature jokes already forming in his head. He seemed to respect you about as much as anyone else in the room, which was to say, not at all.

"Fair enough," says the woman as she pulls out a small envelope, "The job is simple enough. All you have to do is deliver this to the owner. When you've done that, just come back and get your pay. You should be able to handle that, yes?"

Something seemed off about how she was talking. She was dancing around something like an expert, and that set off a red flag.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:08 pm

"I'll need to know if that's a weapon of any kind before I carry it, and if it requires care or not. I've had some experiences in the past...let's just say that."
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:03 pm

"Can't really tell you what's inside," says Boston, "Not really paying you to ask questions, you know? Still, if you're worried about hurting yourself with it, then you don't have to. Not unless your a klutz or something. However, it is extremely fragile and worth more than your very life. We will get our money back out of you, one way or another, if you do. So be careful with it. will ya? Oh, and don't open it either."
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:25 pm

"Okay, so it's something dangerous,
got it. So where's it going then?"
She asks, holding out two fingers to receive it.
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:58 pm

They don't even reply. They don't have to. On the envelope are instructions to deliver to a Dr. Holden. Your face blanches when you see that he is located within the dark district. Like a suped up version of a red light district, but without any of the pesky morality that might still remain, the dark district is the closest thing to hell on earth that you could think of. Taking it's name from the dark web, a dark district is a criminal underground that has brazenly stood out in the open. You can find just about anything there. Drugs, weapons, hit men, torture, rape and anything else that would shy away from the light. The only thing that seems to pass as a law in there is "If you're still alive, you're getting away with it." The rent-a-cops had even worked together to try and shut that place down, but were hilariously out gunned. All they could do was quarantine that part of the city, and try their best to make sure people didn't get in or out.
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Nellie stares at the address for a good minute, not saying a single word, but her bewildered and shocked expression say more than her words can.

"You're kidding, right? I know couriers who get sent there are barely ever heard from again, mostly because I've SEEN contacts go in there and never spotted either alive or dead since."

She looks more disgruntled at their assessment of her.

"You really think me that dense?"
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:54 pm

"And that's why we're offering what we are for a simple courier job," says the woman, looking a little annoyed, "If you don't want the job, then feel free to walk. We've sent out word to several couriers that we believe to be capable. All you are is the first to show up."

Figures that someone is always looking to screw you over. The amount they are offering would keep you set for the next five months, but you aren't sure that's worth the danger. On the other hand, you are desperate for cash. The question is this: how desperate are you?
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 pm

"I'll need to know a few things; is it easily damaged from water, impact, or will it be completely fine in this envelope? I don't want to ruin a delivery just because of something like that."
Ocfos

Postby devilbird » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:59 pm

"I believe we mentioned that it was extremely fragile, didn't we?" asks the shrelling, "That envelope won't protect it from shit. However, if we were able to transport it properly, we wouldn't need you. At least this way it's easy to carry and hide. Do you want the job?"
devilbird

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:44 am

"Yeah, yeah, just wanted to know if I'd have to worry about water or not. Calm your ass." Nellie huffs, sliding the envelope down the right side of her spats against her hip.

"No down payment I take it? Some bucks for ammo would be nice."
Ocfos

Next

Return to Private Games