Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 βeta 1- Updated(01/31/2019)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 Alpha0.1 - Updated(02/01/20

Postby Space Cat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Knotgames Wrote:Happy Valentine's day (a little late..)

The song sounds great as always ^^

But I'm no sure it could fit with the forest. We'll think about it :)

Thank you. :)

I figured it might be a little too passionate but maybe you'll make it fit or like it somewhere else. In the mean time, here's another for a possible dream sequence:

When I get a chance, I'll take another shot at more tracks. Any preference for the the stage you want it for and kind of instruments you'd like to hear in it?

Also, I noticed this thread does not get very much activity here. Would you prefer I make my posts instead on your blog or patron or something?
Space Cat

Postby DraeneiLover » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:45 am

After updating my Adobe Flash Player I still find the glitch where I am unable to enter any of the areas until nightfall. Surely I can't be the only one encountering this problem? I love this game and want to enjoy it as much as everyone else, but I can't even play it still.
DraeneiLover
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:19 am

DraeneiLover Wrote:After updating my Adobe Flash Player I still find the glitch where I am unable to enter any of the areas until nightfall. Surely I can't be the only one encountering this problem? I love this game and want to enjoy it as much as everyone else, but I can't even play it still.

Have you tried playing it directly on the blog? What web browser are you using? Google chrome has always worked for me. Some times firefox too but only if it's updated properly.
Space Cat

Postby DraeneiLover » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:22 am

Space Cat Wrote:
DraeneiLover Wrote:After updating my Adobe Flash Player I still find the glitch where I am unable to enter any of the areas until nightfall. Surely I can't be the only one encountering this problem? I love this game and want to enjoy it as much as everyone else, but I can't even play it still.

Have you tried playing it directly on the blog? What web browser are you using? Google chrome has always worked for me. Some times firefox too but only if it's updated properly.

I'm using Chrome, and playing it on the Blog itself. I never had this problem when the chapter was still in progress, and can't understand why it won't work. I hope there's something either of us can do to make it work better. If anyone else is having the same issue I am I'd also like to hear about it, I dont' wanna be the only guy who can't experience this lovely game. *cries*
DraeneiLover
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:49 am

DraeneiLover Wrote:I'm using Chrome, and playing it on the Blog itself. I never had this problem when the chapter was still in progress, and can't understand why it won't work. I hope there's something either of us can do to make it work better. If anyone else is having the same issue I am I'd also like to hear about it, I dont' wanna be the only guy who can't experience this lovely game. *cries*

I couldn't play it for some months too because chrome was crashing and firefox wasn't working at all. Now that I updated my system, firefox is working again. Don't get discouraged. It may take a bit of trial and error to figure out what's glitching up the game.

Try using firefox and note if you have any program blocker add-ons running in firefox.

On the blog, are you trying to play chapter 1 or 2?
Space Cat

Postby DraeneiLover » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Space Cat Wrote: I couldn't play it for some months too because chrome was crashing and firefox wasn't working at all. Now that I updated my system, firefox is working again. Don't get discouraged. It may take a bit of trial and error to figure out what's glitching up the game.

Try using firefox and note if you have any program blocker add-ons running in firefox.

On the blog, are you trying to play chapter 1 or 2?

I am trying to play Chapter 1. I will try it a few more times on Chrome, perhaps disabling my ad-blocker, and then if that does not work, I will likewise try Firefox. Cheers!
DraeneiLover
Newly Registered

Postby Knotgames » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Space Cat Wrote:
Knotgames Wrote:Happy Valentine's day (a little late..)

The song sounds great as always ^^

But I'm no sure it could fit with the forest. We'll think about it :)

Thank you. :)

I figured it might be a little too passionate but maybe you'll make it fit or like it somewhere else. In the mean time, here's another for a possible dream sequence:

When I get a chance, I'll take another shot at more tracks. Any preference for the the stage you want it for and kind of instruments you'd like to hear in it?

Also, I noticed this thread does not get very much activity here. Would you prefer I make my posts instead on your blog or patron or something?

Sounds great. At some point Elana will probably enter some kind of alternative dimensions with different physics and weird stuff all this "dream" songs would be very useful.

The problem with Patreon to make posts is you have to be a patron of us and with the blog it could be only posting in the comments which will be worse than post here, I think. It could be through e-mail if you want but I think more people will be able to appreciate your work through here.
Knotgames

Postby Knotgames » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Someone just had this problem in our Patreon and the solution it's been using chrome and updating Adobe flash player on it :?

Maybe it's an incompatibility with some temporary file from a previous version which could be in conflict with the new ones (just a thought. It already happened before).

The solution would be delete the historic of the browser and the cookies, or run a Ccleaner on your computer but the problem with this is you will probably lose your stored passwords on your browser, your previous saves of the game, other internet games like ours and well, the historic and the rest of the temporary files.
Knotgames

Postby Space Cat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:32 am

Knotgames Wrote:Sounds great. At some point Elana will probably enter some kind of alternative dimensions with different physics and weird stuff all this "dream" songs would be very useful.

The problem with Patreon to make posts is you have to be a patron of us and with the blog it could be only posting in the comments which will be worse than post here, I think. It could be through e-mail if you want but I think more people will be able to appreciate your work through here.

No prob. Glad you like the music. Can't wait to see the dream dimension you have in mind. I strongly urge to make it friendly and warm, not cold or disturbing, like a lot of people do.

Been going over the game some more and I think the more experience you get with someone in particular, the more predictable it should be where you can find them. Also, I think the more experience you get with someone in particular, the larger (easier to hit) the green section on the performance bar should get. Would make sense that it would get easier for Elana to do the naughty with people who are her regulars. Would also save frustration for people like me who only get a chance to play these games after hours, when my coordination is total crap, lol.
Space Cat

Postby Knotgames » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:48 pm

I strongly urge to make it friendly and warm, not cold or disturbing, like a lot of people do.

...Hum... mmm... Not many thoughts about it but we will see :lol: (It will probably be near the end of the game and lots of things must be done to get there).

Been going over the game some more and I think the more experience you get with someone in particular, the more predictable it should be where you can find them. Also, I think the more experience you get with someone in particular, the larger (easier to hit) the green section on the performance bar should get. Would make sense that it would get easier for Elana to do the naughty with people who are her regulars. Would also save frustration for people like me who only get a chance to play these games after hours, when my coordination is total crap, lol.

This is a great idea. We'll probably implement it, thanks ^^
Knotgames

Postby Space Cat » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:26 am

Knotgames Wrote: ...Hum... mmm... Not many thoughts about it but we will see :lol: (It will probably be near the end of the game and lots of things must be done to get there).

This is a great idea. We'll probably implement it, thanks ^^

Hey I'll try to be patient. :)

Very cool. I'm glad you like it.

I think you should make the intro to the 2nd chapter skippable for those who are playing multiple times.

Played through some of the first chapter again and I have some random thoughts.

it'd be really nice to have an activity Elana could do to increase her luck. So far luck hasn't been a thing but maybe it could be. The more she has the less likely she is to get caught? The easier it'd be to get out of jail? The less of a penalty you'd get for failing to get out of jail? If there was a way, it would be more immersive if it was an activity you found in one of the levels instead of the menu like with strength, mana and endurance training.

How about an activity in some level where Elana can dig once she has the shovel. Maybe this could be a way to find items, money, clues, even special items.

Another activity that would be nice is a way to increase the amount of money Elana gets from working or stealing. There's that one scene that does a little but nothing that can be done over and over to build up the stat more.

I think it would be a little more natural if, the more Elana either uses magic or physical moves on villagers, the more her stats in either go up. Would mean you'd have a choice if you wanted to up your stats. You could either be more active with the villagers, or do training.

Would be nice if once you won over the friendship of the extra characters, you would have the option each time you went to them to repeat a sex scene with them, kinda like you can find lodred over and over and repeat the scene. Heck, it'd be even better if there also was a way to get even more scenes. Like a double green spirit dildo scene with Elana and the forest shop woman.

Just some thoughts.

Gave your game a 5 on newgrounds :)
Space Cat

Postby PlayerXXX » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Is there any way to play chapter 1 offline? it is kinda hard for me to play it online.
PlayerXXX

Postby Ungawa » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:41 pm

There seems to be a bug in Chapter 1 where you can't go forward if you go to the cursed lake in the marketplace. I didn't do much, but after the dialogue ran, I couldn't move anywhere.
Ungawa

Re: Elana Champion of Lust Chap2 Alpha0.4 - Updated(03/05/20

Postby Knotgames » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:19 pm

I think you should make the intro to the 2nd chapter skippable for those who are playing multiple times.

Next version have a ton of skips :P (maybe some will need to be removed :lol: )

it'd be really nice to have an activity Elana could do to increase her luck. So far luck hasn't been a thing but maybe it could be. The more she has the less likely she is to get caught? The easier it'd be to get out of jail? The less of a penalty you'd get for failing to get out of jail? If there was a way, it would be more immersive if it was an activity you found in one of the levels instead of the menu like with strength, mana and endurance training.

How about an activity in some level where Elana can dig once she has the shovel. Maybe this could be a way to find items, money, clues, even special items.

It's an interesting idea. During this chapter is planed to have find some items during night or at the end of the battles and this could be interesting for it.

Another activity that would be nice is a way to increase the amount of money Elana gets from working or stealing. There's that one scene that does a little but nothing that can be done over and over to build up the stat more.

This is planed with the tavern management and the religious followers of Elana but still not sure how deep this will be because we could make an whole new game inside the game if we don't take care.

I think it would be a little more natural if, the more Elana either uses magic or physical moves on villagers, the more her stats in either go up. Would mean you'd have a choice if you wanted to up your stats. You could either be more active with the villagers, or do training.

This is interesting too. It will be a great way to reward the repetitive dynamic of the influence. Also the trainings minigames were not our best idea.

Would be nice if once you won over the friendship of the extra characters, you would have the option each time you went to them to repeat a sex scene with them, kinda like you can find lodred over and over and repeat the scene. Heck, it'd be even better if there also was a way to get even more scenes. Like a double green spirit dildo scene with Elana and the forest shop woman.

We are planing to do more than that. Every friend, would be able to be "trained" and then "used" with villagers and fights and every part of it will have it's own images/animations.

Gave your game a 5 on newgrounds :)

Thank you very much for the 5 and for your great ideas ^^

Is there any way to play chapter 1 offline? it is kinda hard for me to play it online.

Here you'll find the .exe version to download https://mega.nz/#!GVxECR5b!UtP0F3XSQciW ... 9DiAFQSV0w

There seems to be a bug in Chapter 1 where you can't go forward if you go to the cursed lake in the marketplace. I didn't do much, but after the dialogue ran, I couldn't move anywhere.

Thanks for reporting it. We'll check it.

By the way we just updated the Alpha 0.4 of chapter 2 here. Hope you'll enjoy it :)
Knotgames

Postby Space Cat » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:41 am

I totally agree. Games within games really takes me out of the game @.@;

honestly, if you want this game to have great replay value, you should adopt a simple stat building system and spend your time making as many areas and sex scenes as possible. Ultimately, it's scenes and exploration of the game's world, that will keep this game fun for a long time. Personally, I'd use an old school rpg style stat system for nearly everything. The more you do an act/move, the more powerful you get at it. Elana would level up and gain new skills automatically. The more time a player spends in the game's world and the LESS time they spend in stat windows, trees, mini games ect, the more immersive the game is and that's what really makes the game sexy, immersion. Immersion and kind spiritedness. Way too many fap games are ruined by 2 things, #1 getting bogged down in leveling up and #2 mean spiritedness, like gender dominance (male OR female), S&M, ugly/evil characters sexing, cruel or mean treatment of characters, death, witch craft, usury, ect, ect.

Only mean spirited stuff I've seen in your game so far has been done by the “bad guys” so to speak, which makes sense. The whole pink sucking the guard's souls out their dicks thing seemed a little mean spirited but it seemed like it was just a joke, so I can't complain. especially since, later at night time you seen the actual soul suckers.

Some examples of adding better immersion would be, say, if you dumped the mana recharge rituals and, instead, just had Elana's mana go up any time she sexed with a spiritually charged character. Mister green dick would be top of the list there. You could have sexing with him always an option every time you visited Elana's nest or other special areas. Add a bunch of different scenes with her and green dick for that and there you go, much better immersion.

Another example, as I said before, would be if the more Elana works or steals, the more money she gets from it. Personally, Elana stealing from any of the good guys, doesn't make much sense, especially if it's some one she's become very friendly with from doing a lot of actions on them. If I were going to keep stealing in the game, I would have it be something Elana did on bad guy characters, to get keys, or other special items. Just a thought. :)

here's another piece for you guys btw:

I was thinking that one could be for one of the “church” areas. Maybe the catacombs or what ever that dark place is to the left. maybe it's not dark enough for that though. Hope you like it and have a good idea where to put it. I really don't care where in the game any of my tracks end up, so long as they are making people happy. :)
Space Cat

Postby shazor117 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi there, im only a silent fan of this game until now but i really appreciate the work you put into this and its by far the best erotic flash game i ever played.
I noticed that the images of the several actions of the villagers in the different places uses 3 different art styles ( i think) and im just curious why the art styles are so different? I really love the original and first art style and the second one is really good too but to be really honest the third and newest one looks really odd compared to the other ones and in my opinion kinda "ruin" the game a bit. Id really like to know if they are just temporary placeholders or are permanent in the game.
Please dont understand this comment as hate for the game its just a honest and personal opinion :)
shazor117
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:41 am

shazor117 Wrote:Hi there, im only a silent fan of this game until now but i really appreciate the work you put into this and its by far the best erotic flash game i ever played.
I noticed that the images of the several actions of the villagers in the different places uses 3 different art styles ( i think) and im just curious why the art styles are so different? I really love the original and first art style and the second one is really good too but to be really honest the third and newest one looks really odd compared to the other ones and in my opinion kinda "ruin" the game a bit. Id really like to know if they are just temporary placeholders or are permanent in the game.
Please dont understand this comment as hate for the game its just a honest and personal opinion :)

I'm actually really glad you said that. I feel this way too. ABSOLUTELY NO OFFENCE TO THE ARTISTS! It's just the theme of the game's art gets very disjointed by the newer styles being so different. It does take you out of the game unfortunately. By far my favourite style is the original. Up till now it's been the predominant style and I think it's perfect. If I were to use the other different styles, I would use them in places where a change would make sense, like if say, Elana ever read a naughty book, scroll, or peaked in on some one in the game painting sexy art. That would be a great place for it. that way you could still use it but not disjoint the style of the game (IMO)
Space Cat

Postby Knotgames » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Space Cat Wrote:I totally agree. Games within games really takes me out of the game @.@;

honestly, if you want this game to have great replay value, you should adopt a simple stat building system and spend your time making as many areas and sex scenes as possible. Ultimately, it's scenes and exploration of the game's world, that will keep this game fun for a long time. Personally, I'd use an old school rpg style stat system for nearly everything. The more you do an act/move, the more powerful you get at it. Elana would level up and gain new skills automatically. The more time a player spends in the game's world and the LESS time they spend in stat windows, trees, mini games ect, the more immersive the game is and that's what really makes the game sexy, immersion. Immersion and kind spiritedness. Way too many fap games are ruined by 2 things, #1 getting bogged down in leveling up and #2 mean spiritedness, like gender dominance (male OR female), S&M, ugly/evil characters sexing, cruel or mean treatment of characters, death, witch craft, usury, ect, ect.

Only mean spirited stuff I've seen in your game so far has been done by the “bad guys” so to speak, which makes sense. The whole pink sucking the guard's souls out their dicks thing seemed a little mean spirited but it seemed like it was just a joke, so I can't complain. especially since, later at night time you seen the actual soul suckers.

Some examples of adding better immersion would be, say, if you dumped the mana recharge rituals and, instead, just had Elana's mana go up any time she sexed with a spiritually charged character. Mister green dick would be top of the list there. You could have sexing with him always an option every time you visited Elana's nest or other special areas. Add a bunch of different scenes with her and green dick for that and there you go, much better immersion.

Another example, as I said before, would be if the more Elana works or steals, the more money she gets from it. Personally, Elana stealing from any of the good guys, doesn't make much sense, especially if it's some one she's become very friendly with from doing a lot of actions on them. If I were going to keep stealing in the game, I would have it be something Elana did on bad guy characters, to get keys, or other special items. Just a thought. :)

here's another piece for you guys btw:

I was thinking that one could be for one of the “church” areas. Maybe the catacombs or what ever that dark place is to the left. maybe it's not dark enough for that though. Hope you like it and have a good idea where to put it. I really don't care where in the game any of my tracks end up, so long as they are making people happy. :)

This are good ideas. We'll try to find a mid term between the chapter one and classic Rpg.

The song sounds good. Maybe not for the catacombs but I think it could work very well on a presentation of a boss fight or something like this (This part of the games where the main character reach the end of the dungeon and a man siting on a throne says "You have reached a place not lot of people did, I'm impressed, but now I'm gona fight you bla,bla..." and the main character responds " Then I'll throw you a magic dildo to the face" or some epic come back like this).
Knotgames

Postby Knotgames » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Space Cat Wrote:
shazor117 Wrote:Hi there, im only a silent fan of this game until now but i really appreciate the work you put into this and its by far the best erotic flash game i ever played.

I'm actually really glad you said that. I feel this way too. ABSOLUTELY NO OFFENCE TO THE ARTISTS! It's just the theme of the game's art gets very disjointed by the newer styles being so different. It does take you out of the game unfortunately. By far my favourite style is the original. Up till now it's been the predominant style and I think it's perfect. If I were to use the other different styles, I would use them in places where a change would make sense, like if say, Elana ever read a naughty book, scroll, or peaked in on some one in the game painting sexy art. That would be a great place for it. that way you could still use it but not disjoint the style of the game (IMO)

Root here, the original artist. The problem is I the game is going to have thousands of images and I have no time to do everything (beside the main art I write the story and do the animations among other stuff). We thought adding different art styles could be interesting for the game but seems this is not a very popular opinion:P

First we started working with U53ful 1d1o7. This new art didn't had very good acceptance but we worked on it and the latest images added were better than the original art, in our opinion and in the opinion of lot of people who were detractors of U53ful 1d1o7 before. Right now because of different problems we can't work with U53ful 1d1o7 as much as we did before but we think this will change soon. Then we started working with Xanazz, who is a great digital artist, way better than it seem for it's material in the game, but is a little out of place with erotic art. We are working on it and Xanazz is improving on this field day by day, but we prefer use the work done rather than repeat and repeat. Xanazz mainly task now is finish observing events of chapter 1 but lately since chapter two offers more options of work, Xanazz also is starting to help us with tasks of the mechanics, interface, objects... Here you can see a sample: http://knotgames.tumblr.com/image/158489939120

Hopefully soon U53ful 1d1o7 will be back on track and Xanazz will adjust more the art to the style of the game but in any case the main art will still be done by me.
Knotgames

Postby Space Cat » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:39 am

Knotgames Wrote:Root here, the original artist. The problem is I the game is going to have thousands of images and I have no time to do everything (beside the main art I write the story and do the animations among other stuff). We thought adding different art styles could be interesting for the game but seems this is not a very popular opinion:P

First we started working with U53ful 1d1o7. This new art didn't had very good acceptance but we worked on it and the latest images added were better than the original art, in our opinion and in the opinion of lot of people who were detractors of U53ful 1d1o7 before. Right now because of different problems we can't work with U53ful 1d1o7 as much as we did before but we think this will change soon. Then we started working with Xanazz, who is a great digital artist, way better than it seem for it's material in the game, but is a little out of place with erotic art. We are working on it and Xanazz is improving on this field day by day, but we prefer use the work done rather than repeat and repeat. Xanazz mainly task now is finish observing events of chapter 1 but lately since chapter two offers more options of work, Xanazz also is starting to help us with tasks of the mechanics, interface, objects... Here you can see a sample: http://knotgames.tumblr.com/image/158489939120

Hopefully soon U53ful 1d1o7 will be back on track and Xanazz will adjust more the art to the style of the game but in any case the main art will still be done by me.

I kinda figured it was a time issue. I'm sure you guys will do the best you can with the resources you have.

The new items look cool. I don't like the skull orb, ghost face rock or the diamond below it with the eye. Other than that, they all look great.

Only other art thing that comes to mind that I didn't really care for was the monster girls/guys. It's not that they weren't well done, it's just claws and sharp teeth and stuff, doesn't match the sexy squishy curvy nature of all the other characters you can interact with. (IMO)
Space Cat

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects