That One Krystal Game

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

That One Krystal Game

Postby Biles » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Hi there. About a couple of months ago, my house got robbed and my laptop along with my external got stolen. All the projects I've ever done, especially pertaining to anything related to LoK was gone completely. Now I'm currently stuck using this old sluggish computer and I'm trying to salvage whatever I can from the internet, including LoK. So without further adieu, I'm looking for one particular Krystal game.

The only clues I have is that when the game loads up, it shows off a green screen with "Nintendolo"'s name I think in a pixel-style font scrolling down until it reaches halfway, then you hear a woman groaning, the same sound effect you hear in some of hat973's game. After the loading screen, you get to a forest scene where a sharpclaw is holding Krystal's arm from behind as she's forced to bend over and get raped from behind. You can then hear her grunt with each thrust. The menu also appears.

When you start the game, you'll find both Krystal and Fox are flying in their arwings. Krystal then talks to the player where in this game, you'll get to see her get fucked more ways than one. Fox then asks who Krystal is talking to but says nevermind. In the next scene I believe you'll then find Krystal dressed in a skimpy pink-like outfit I think who encounters a sharpclaw in her room. He tells her he's able to control her will and as proof, he forces Krystal to bend over and then is able to rape her from behind, the same animation you encounter at the menu screen.

That's all the clue I can remember. The thread had the actual flash file available for download as well as it is an incomplete game and the project abandoned. So if anyone can remember and know where to find it, I'd appreciate it. Or perhaps, can possibly send the flash file, I'd also appreciate it as well.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Re: That One Krystal Game

Postby napala » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:13 pm

I don't recall such game...

maybe you can start from here?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=740
napala

Postby Biles » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:17 pm

I've already visited the link, infact I've anally probed the forum 6 ways from Sunday, but still couldn't find that game. But thanks for the effort though.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby hat973 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:25 am

http://eye.swfchan.com/search/?q=krystal

Here's swfchan this tends to have a good chunk of stuff on it.
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby Biles » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:11 am

Thanks, I've scoured the pages and though still no luck, at least we know that these flashes tend to get archived one way or another so hopefully it might be floating out there. I personally think the flash I was looking for may have been deleted from this forum along with the flash work file. Let's hope that's not the case though.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Gideon Kalve Jarvis » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:54 am

https://e621.net/post/index/1/legend_of_krystal
and
https://e621.net/post/index/1/playshapes

Sorry for using the ol' standby of e621 links. They just seemed like the best I could do under the circumstances, especially with a game that sounded so familiar, but I just couldn't seem to find.
Gideon Kalve Jarvis
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Thanks, for the link, I'll have to sieve through them and see if any of them match the criteria. But yes it is annoying when you know the game is familiar but can never find it. Unfortunately Nintendolo isn't active in this forum otherwise I might have had some better chance to find the game if he responded. I've sent a PM to him some time ago but obviously he hasn't responded to me as of yet.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:37 am

I'm sorry to hear that you've been though such a tough time! It's always awful to lose work. I hope you don't get discouraged, I'd like to see more of your work in the future.

I haven't personally deleted a thread. Renara may have, but I think it's unlikely. All of the older (>1 year unbumped) archived threads are in the Creative Corner and haven't been separated into flash and non-flash. I expect you've already searched through there, in which case it's possible the flash in question hasn't ever been posted. There are only a few assets that aren't publicly visible in the forum, which are pretty much just the Area 52 assets.

Hope you have luck finding the work or recreating it if it's vital!
Zeus Kabob

Postby anctilwolf » Sat May 13, 2017 4:13 am

did you find it?
anctilwolf
Newly Registered

Postby rottingbasket » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:43 am

Well we haven't heard from him yet. So until he says otherwise, I'd assume not.
rottingbasket
Newly Registered

Postby hat973 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:04 am

I recommend http://swfchan.com/ there is a tun of swf backed up on this site and it might help but I cleaned up the last search http://eye.swfchan.com/search/?q=krystal+fox hope this works.
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby Biles » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:51 am

Yeah it's 2018 and I'm afraid I haven't found it yet. :(
Biles' Animation Kit