Claire's Quest [RPGMaker MV]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Claire's Quest [RPGMaker MV]

Postby Gizmo1206 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:50 am

not sure if bug but after my first encounter with the merchant you get the necklace from i did the baker job several times and sleeping at the inn and suddenly going to the merchant Claire says better not return to the scene of the crime and the merchant complains about a fire and robbery when i only bought the necklace from him and didnt go back
Gizmo1206

Postby hathios » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:07 am

Darthjake Wrote:Did you talk to the girls about the "show" I think, that's your way to work upstairs, but yes, this quest line is still under construction to my knowledge.

I talked to all girls but there are not say something about a 'show' or have I missed it that I need certain stats for it?
I will check on it later of course.

Darthjake Wrote:Don't forget killing slimes! Defiance 3 I think?

Yes sorry I forgot about the slimes. :)

hathios Wrote:I bought 2 before finishing out Pliny's quests, well worth it. And don't forget to visit the guy standing where the lockbox used to be after that quest from the pink haired guy.

I will not use the cheat to take the thief quest but check this out I will use it.

hathios Wrote:Hmmm, what guy, I may have missed something there...

In rathpike there is a guy sitting next to the sailors in the Tavern sorry not the INn the Tavern the sign with beer.

hathios Wrote:Yeah, I'm looking forward to the addition of uniforms, I'd also like to see more results from our actions in the warehouse and flirting with the customs guy, I'm also looking forward to using my breeding certificate in Rathpike.

I hate to ask you for more work from your artist who is doing the great CG scenes. You posted a picture on your Patron page showing Claire. Why not add this to your Gallery as a bonus for completing a number of a quests or a certain quest.
For example: Claire could wear a viking costume if you manage to complete the quest of Thorfinn and Thorkeld.
Or worktime: 'Work as a Maid in the Inn 5x or more to unlock a picture Claire wearig a Maiduniform.

Just ideas I had for the Gallery and the pictures are great I like/love them.
hathios
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:00 pm

Gizmo1206 Wrote:not sure if bug but after my first encounter with the merchant you get the necklace from i did the baker job several times and sleeping at the inn and suddenly going to the merchant Claire says better not return to the scene of the crime and the merchant complains about a fire and robbery when i only bought the necklace from him and didnt go back

That does sound like a bug, hopefully the Architect will see it here and look into it.
Darthjake

Postby dannub » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm intrigued. I'll be keeping up with this one.
dannub

Postby Berten1 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:44 am

Gizmo1206 Wrote:not sure if bug but after my first encounter with the merchant you get the necklace from i did the baker job several times and sleeping at the inn and suddenly going to the merchant Claire says better not return to the scene of the crime and the merchant complains about a fire and robbery when i only bought the necklace from him and didnt go back

Yeah it seems the scenes got replaced by eachother because if you burn it down and steal it, and return to the merchant and ask about it he says that you've already bought it.
Berten1
Newly Registered

Postby Architect » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:00 am

Hello! Thank you for all playing, and thanks for the feedback and responses!

Regarding the outfits, I originally planned for it to be a wardrobe system, but it would get too complex too quickly if, say, you were wearing a certain outfit and the CG had to change to cater to that corresponding outfit. Instead, outfits will work in a location-locked way. For example, let's say Claire is working as a barmaid. If she accepts the job to work as a barmaid, she will be asked to go put on a uniform. While in uniform/working she can't leave the area, and specific scenes with her in barmaid costume are available in that location.

It looks like a lot of you have stumbled onto a bug with Hamley's quest. I'll try to resolve it. It looks like adding in the option to buy the necklace has screwed up the rest of the script, so I'll have to fix that!
Architect

Postby TheSarge » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Not sure if anyone else has this happen but whenever I try to interact with the pink haired guy in Rathpike that wants to steal from the merchant, after agreeing to help, the game locks up. Can't open the menu or move Claire at all.
TheSarge
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:52 pm

TheSarge Wrote:Not sure if anyone else has this happen but whenever I try to interact with the pink haired guy in Rathpike that wants to steal from the merchant, after agreeing to help, the game locks up. Can't open the menu or move Claire at all.

How are you approaching him? From the left? If so this is the direction he is trying to move to and that's why the game is locking up (probably).

Try approaching him from the top and see if that helps any.
Darthjake

Postby Usercmnl » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:54 pm

To be honest, I usually don't care much about the storylines and I don't expect such contents in an Adult flash game.
However, this has got to be the first one that I don't simply jackoff. Seriously, you and your team have done a good job. ;)
I'm looking forward to experiencing the full storyline of this game and the *you-know-what-I-mean* contents, I'd prefer a bit darker erotic scenes, slave is a good basic example for that.
I'll be glad to follow your group DystopianProject on Patreon and donate, make this one be lasting until it's finished.
Usercmnl
Newly Registered

Postby Architect » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:06 am

Thank you all for the kind words, support, and, well, the general banter. :p

Here is version 0.6.3 of Claire's Quest. It is a minor update that adds 1 new CG. A full list of changes can be found on my Patreon, publicly available.

https://mega.nz/#!xRZwmIjJ!_0MaoNShHVsO ... NHODe-0-mw
Architect

Postby Darthjake » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:40 pm

From the alternate entrance the rock blocking the blowjob guard is also blocking the way into the refugee camp, if you step on the tile leading you into the refugee camp you get put back one map set.

Maybe move the guard and girl up one space?

But save files from 6.1 seem to work just fine with 6.3, so as long as you are at that point you are good to go.

Edit: Dog Walking in Rathpike states it requires 50ep, I have 100 ep, and all I did was the quest for the poisoned whore, which had no ep deductions shown, unless the kennel is still under construction, and is just there as a placeholder atm.
Darthjake

Postby suil » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:05 am

hello nice game but how do i level up the Depravity and Intrigue for the mision of the corupt merchant and retrive de collarr of the refuge and the mision of the old man with de horse and in the gallery there is onli the imager of the guard blow an de olt mand grabin the brest and the one that ask claire to gate nakend for the silver or there are mor and how do i find the mision of the ring thanks
suil
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 am

suil Wrote:hello nice game but how do i level up the Depravity and Intrigue for the mision of the corupt merchant and retrive de collarr of the refuge and the mision of the old man with de horse and in the gallery there is onli the imager of the guard blow an de olt mand grabin the brest and the one that ask claire to gate nakend for the silver or there are mor and how do i find the mision of the ring thanks

There are consequences for your actions, some actions award depravity or seduction, some award intrigue or defiance, or any combination of those traits. I am not sure about the collar quest you are talking about, but you can get enough depravity and seduction to get the horse event, just interact will ppl in the camp and village and make depraved or seductive choices.

Dur, just realized you are talking about the hooktown quest and the pawn shop. You have to make 2 choices, I think, lie about Marie's fate and pay the old man the silver to smuggle you to Hook town. I can'tell recall if there are more intrigue choices for the first 2 areas.

The ring quest you need to have an apple in your inventory and explore the area across from the refugee camp and the area where the herbalist is making medicine, I'might away from the house atmosphere, but You might check earlier in the thread too, some of this might have been addressed already, but tomorrow I will try to post some more info.
Darthjake

Postby suil » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:33 pm

thakns for the information

and how do you pass the to narfu

or where is the key to open the door to take the bot
suil
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:54 am

suil Wrote:thakns for the information

You are welcome, I like helping :D

suil Wrote:and how do you pass the to narfu

Sorry bud, you lost me on that one, more info / description please?

suil Wrote:or where is the key to open the door to take the bot

What door are we talking about? In Rathpike I'm guessing?
Darthjake

Postby Darthjake » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:57 am

Architect:

I've finally found the Raven and Eagle feathers, and can't believe that I've missed them this far out, but I''ll bet they've been there since those areas of Rathpike were accessible. :oops:

Will we see other feathers / items for the other stats too?

Is is possible to obtain an Intrigue of 8 legit to access the Pliny storyline or is it only with cheats at the moment?

Ditto with a Seduction of 7? I'm thinking that has to be the requirement for the perverted guy in the inn.

Loving the game, keep the hits rolling please!
Darthjake

Postby suil » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 pm

is the town that you have to go to complete de mision of the restaurant to lern why de fish delivery has no come and is the same town you need to go to complete the investigation you hear the to thief talking is the town than you have to go but there is a lamdslide is in the same direction over you find the eglae feather
suil
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:27 pm

suil Wrote:is the town that you have to go to complete de mision of the restaurant to lern why de fish delivery has no come and is the same town you need to go to complete the investigation you hear the to thief talking is the town than you have to go but there is a lamdslide is in the same direction over you find the eglae feather

Yes, the landslide indicates that area is not yet completed.
Darthjake

Postby suil » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:18 am

thakns
suil
Newly Registered

Postby FrozenTiger » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:46 pm

How the hell did i miss this gem of a game??
FrozenTiger

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects