Collars Rebirth

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Collars v2.15 8/07

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:22 am

nightshad Wrote:even though you get your MC pregnant it doesn't always show up on her sprite :o

BUT it shows up as saying she is. i gotten the latest version and for some reason when the MC does get pregnant the new standing pictures showing it doesn't show up. only text saying you feel funny

I think I patched this one up with the other 'mirror' errors tied to it.
Nekomatic

Re: Collars v2.17 2/01

Postby Ayeka » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Thank you, downloading now. Good luck with next update :D
Ayeka

Postby musical74 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:20 pm

mutter mutter...I just downloaded the previous version from your website (new computer) and you promptly update it! NOOOOOOOO!

Joking aside, I'll DL this later today (have class soon) and nope you've kept the snarky attitude I've come to love with your characters and see what new and exciting things you have added!

EDIT: The Mega link kept short-circuiting for me, it would get to 15-25% percent then say *there was a problem with the website and have to restart* or *we can't DL this because we are being annoying* (it's not 1 TB, so I know that's not the problem, despite what Mega says about IE). Are others having issues with the Mega link? Mediafire worked fine, and other things on Mega seem to work OK...
musical74

Postby Gizmo1206 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:45 pm

will there be a permanent way of increasing breast size?oh and will the player character be able to have a standing picture when playing without a mirror? also great game cant wait for more
Gizmo1206

Postby Muffinqueen » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:47 am

How the heck do you go to work @ the hospital?

Also how do you get rid of the woman with the green hair who does nothing in your house.
I keep getting stuck because somebodies in the shower so my pc tries to walk over to the shower but can't because the woman is standing there.
Muffinqueen
Newly Registered

Postby dynamite » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:25 am

Since I still haven't seen anyone say it yet I will. There is a massive bug in the current update. It seems Vladimir has completely disepeared from the game. I waited an entire year. Tutorials and no tutorials and he doesn't show up for some reason.
dynamite

Postby anctilwolf » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:56 am

my save files doesn't work on the new version is there a patch somewhere 'cause im kinda far in the game thank you
anctilwolf
Newly Registered

Postby MaxHex98 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:25 pm

dynamite Wrote:Since I still haven't seen anyone say it yet I will. There is a massive bug in the current update. It seems Vladimir has completely disepeared from the game. I waited an entire year. Tutorials and no tutorials and he doesn't show up for some reason.

The dreams don't appear anymore either.
MaxHex98
Newly Registered

Postby cleoxx » Tue May 24, 2016 7:41 pm

can not get passed level 52 reputation and because it doesnt let me go higher i can not talk to miko anymore

unlocked and read all the books and the option to use different sex option in battle shows but always fails

can not find elles house she wont talk at hospital only at her house and i cant find it
cleoxx
Newly Registered

Postby Miles_Hikari » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:14 am

So I just spent the day play the 2.17 update. First let me just say I quite love this game and it's set up. But it seems the current update has some heavy bugs. Namely that there's a complete progression wall. I managed to get to be lovers with Silver and Elle, had maxed every job except the final one in the company, and I had all the money I could ever need from repeatedly fighting the succubus. But then things just... stopped. My reputation would not go above 113 so Tenshi and Miko wouldn't speak to me any more. Also based on the opening and wiki it seems there is supposed to be a gun shop? I played without skipping the opening and am now part way through summer... No gun shop, and no sign of this Vladmir person I've seen mentioned. Also I've heard there are supposed to be NPC dreams but those too are nowhere to be seen.

Other notable glitches are after getting the second to highest company job and going into that room of death, my clock got permanently messed up. Sometimes it would say it was 3AM, be completely sunny outside, and yet the ninja master would be snuggled up in his room with his assistant and all the shops closed.

Also since maxing out Elle theres a weird glitch where talking to her repeatedly causes her torso t get emblazoned on screen for 3 days. There also random instances of music cutting out, and for some reason in summer there's a permanent sound of something being on fire.

Also, can't seem to get Elle pregnant. I went and took the beastly desire potion, fed her the herbs the jump start ovulation, and then took her to the inn for several nights... Nothing. Not sure if maybe I'm doing that wrong. Also no collars. The only collar I have is Tenshis that just kinda popped into my inventory with no explanation.

Lastly and this is the weirdest of them all. I have a pretty powerful computer that can handle some higher end games, 3D modeling programs, and even game engines without any problem. Yet for some reason this newest release, ever since beating the succubus the second time would cause my computer to chug memory like no ones business. It would even slow down my internet browsers and stay weird for a good 30 minutes after turning off the game, only to start again about an hour after playing the game again. really weird stuff.

Anyway I'm still loving the direction the game is going had it is one of the few games to give me a genuine laugh with its dialogue in a good while. Look forward to the next release.
Miles_Hikari
Newly Registered

Postby sexyichigo22 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:37 am

Please somebody tell me how to get all sex sceens in it the and how to find Dagon to have sex?? and where to find him please help somebody I beg you.
sexyichigo22
Newly Registered

Postby KaiusX » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:01 am

I get the error
"Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError occurred. failed to create bitmap".
Is there anyway to fix this and avoid this error, because after this happens after 5 minutes of playing, it forces me to restart my pc, and not able to open any type of .exe files.
KaiusX
Newly Registered

Postby MYS » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:30 pm

uhm, where to find the game?
the "current version" is only a 15mb demo. oo
MYS

Postby revenant281 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 am

MYS Wrote:uhm, where to find the game?
the "current version" is only a 15mb demo. oo

That because they are remaking the game from semi scratch.
revenant281

Postby MYS » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:58 pm

ah, i see.
thanks.
MYS

Postby LoonyMarlin » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:47 am

(sorry for my ignorance) I checked the wiki trying to find a way to bring my reputation up in game but i dont know how could one of you give me some info on the topic? thanks
LoonyMarlin
Newly Registered

Postby akaryu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:25 am

Is there anyone with a copy of the old game that would be willing to share it for those of us without? :D
akaryu
Newly Registered

Postby MYS » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:53 am

akaryu Wrote:Is there anyone with a copy of the old game that would be willing to share it for those of us without? :D

Dating Papa Google for a few min brought Me the 2.18 version.
But nor sure if I can simply post it here. So I will send You a PM. =P
MYS

Postby Gremloblin » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 pm

MYS Wrote:
akaryu Wrote:Is there anyone with a copy of the old game that would be willing to share it for those of us without? :D

Could you PM me that link too, MYS? :)
Gremloblin
Newly Registered

Postby akaryu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:59 am

MYS Wrote:

Thank you so much! I have only been able to find the reboot lol
akaryu
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects