Panthea - leave2gether v034 21/10/2019

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Panthea - leave2gether v013 31/01/2017

Postby Enkide » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Nikag Wrote:and here comes new v13! I've updated the first page

-cheers-
Enkide

Postby AllIsLost » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:16 pm

Enkide Wrote:-cheers-

Hey Enkide, the new patron release has a Boss scene like you wanted AND they have been hinting at a full on sex scene possibly slated for next release
AllIsLost
Newly Registered

Postby Enkide » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:45 pm

AllIsLost Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:-cheers-

Hey Enkide, the new patron release has a Boss scene like you wanted AND they have been hinting at a full on sex scene possibly slated for next release

I saw and was testing it. I like it. ;P

Although I think if the game is gonna repeat certain things, I think it should be based on a positive fifty negative fifty, to have people enjoy or decide to turn her into a kinky toy. ;)
Enkide

Postby Nikag » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Enkide Wrote:Although I think if the game is gonna repeat certain things, I think it should be based on a positive fifty negative fifty, to have people enjoy or decide to turn her into a kinky toy. ;)

and this is where you're right again!
We're only learning how to make good story (again, this started as a hobby), but try to make it more fun. In the last patron release you have 2 versions for Casey titjob, when she likes it and not. I guess allowing player to choose is the way for him to decide how he feels Casey becoming a Boss' toy
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:45 am

Nikag Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:Although I think if the game is gonna repeat certain things, I think it should be based on a positive fifty negative fifty, to have people enjoy or decide to turn her into a kinky toy. ;)

and this is where you're right again!
We're only learning how to make good story (again, this started as a hobby), but try to make it more fun. In the last patron release you have 2 versions for Casey titjob, when she likes it and not. I guess allowing player to choose is the way for him to decide how he feels Casey becoming a Boss' toy

Hehehe, if you ever need more help, I'm open to try voicing for free. may not be the best, but I like to help. Also I'm an idea box full of things, I just open up and toss one out for fun.
Enkide

Postby EliteMaster512 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:11 am

Been following the game since its conception.

Loving the work put into it... and if I had a thousand dollars to spare, I'd give it all to see this through.

Sadly I'm not Donald Trump so that'll have to wait for a bit.

Keep up the good work.
Veteran LoK Lurker Since 2014 - Currently Working on a Mystery Project!
EliteMaster512

Postby Nikag » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:04 pm

EliteMaster512 Wrote:Been following the game since its conception.

Loving the work put into it... and if I had a thousand dollars to spare, I'd give it all to see this through.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks m8!
The fun thing is that my local aim for Feb-March is to spread the game around h-game websites (that never heard of it before) to raise a support for extra 1-2 thousand dollars to be able to hire extra artist to speed up things and see by myself what is coming out further in the game :D
Current low productivity (1-2 sex-based encounters per month) makes me feel bad, as I already have draft story lines and concept made for dozen of new scenes.
It's like 'wow, I finally made a great scene! what? Is it an end of a month already?!.. Shit, I need to work over coding things again' stuff :)
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:26 am

Nikag Wrote:
EliteMaster512 Wrote:Been following the game since its conception.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks m8!
The fun thing is that my local aim for Feb-March is to spread the game around h-game websites (that never heard of it before) to raise a support for extra 1-2 thousand dollars to be able to hire extra artist to speed up things and see by myself what is coming out further in the game :D
Current low productivity (1-2 sex-based encounters per month) makes me feel bad, as I already have draft story lines and concept made for dozen of new scenes.
It's like 'wow, I finally made a great scene! what? Is it an end of a month already?!.. Shit, I need to work over coding things again' stuff :)

Well I hope you take breaks now and then to, and if you ever need random vocals, I'm open to try for fun. I do like Casey's voice. ^_^
Enkide

Postby Nikag » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:20 am

Enkide Wrote:Well I hope you take breaks now and then to, and if you ever need random vocals, I'm open to try for fun. I do like Casey's voice. ^_^

What do you mean regarding random vocals? Recording some girl voices?
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:40 am

Nikag Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:Well I hope you take breaks now and then to, and if you ever need random vocals, I'm open to try for fun. I do like Casey's voice. ^_^

What do you mean regarding random vocals? Recording some girl voices?

Meant more males, but I dunno maybe some on here are willing to help. XD
Enkide

Postby LossRaca » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Rly great work! Will there exist some lesbian action with kelly for example or isnt t planned?
LossRaca
Newly Registered

Postby Nikag » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:09 am

Enkide Wrote:Meant more males, but I dunno maybe some on here are willing to help. XD

Could have being fun :D

LossRaca Wrote:Rly great work! Will there exist some lesbian action with kelly for example or isnt t planned?

No pink scenes yet, however one is planneed
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:11 am

Nikag Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:Meant more males, but I dunno maybe some on here are willing to help. XD

Could have being fun :D

All you need to do is ask and I will send my vocals for fun. ;)
Enkide

Postby Nikag » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Enkide Wrote:All you need to do is ask and I will send my vocals for fun. ;)

Huh, I wonder to hear any of that with canine or monstro voice. Something like 'Oh, hello pretty' :D
You can attach in this thread :D

v14 is out for public release, I've updated first page
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:41 am

Nikag Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:All you need to do is ask and I will send my vocals for fun. ;)

Huh, I wonder to hear any of that with canine or monstro voice. Something like 'Oh, hello pretty' :D
You can attach in this thread :D

v14 is out for public release, I've updated first page

Here are my normal voice auditions, I dunno if I just have a naturally deep voice. Or I sound like hal. :oops: But I can give it a try in other attempts if you think these are good.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/52mbreqcnpn66 ... y.wav?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shot2svh8fx4l ... y.wav?dl=0
Enkide

Postby Nikag » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Enkide Wrote:Here are my normal voice auditions, I dunno if I just have a naturally deep voice. Or I sound like hal. :oops: But I can give it a try in other attempts if you think these are good.

Huh, that's fun ;D
I have no idea how I can use it in the game, but it does sounds good.
What do you actually do in general, m8? In terms of game dev.
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Nikag Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:Here are my normal voice auditions, I dunno if I just have a naturally deep voice. Or I sound like hal. :oops: But I can give it a try in other attempts if you think these are good.

Huh, that's fun ;D
I have no idea how I can use it in the game, but it does sounds good.
What do you actually do in general, m8? In terms of game dev.

I do more art, I'm trying more to design my own comics. If you need better BGs, I could help whip up some grand ones. I just wanted to help in any, but I don't have any flash programs. :(
Enkide

Re: Panthea - leave2gether v014 10/03/2017

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Mon May 08, 2017 3:45 pm

So version 16 is out for patrons today and Version 15 won't become public until the end of the month.....Why? I mean I'm not a patron so my argument is not worth much, but the past updates had it where the newest version released on Patreon and the previous version released to the public on the same day, now the public will be two updates behind by the point we get V15.
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

Postby Nikag » Mon May 22, 2017 1:47 pm

cheddaredgrizzly Wrote:So version 16 is out for patrons today and Version 15 won't become public until the end of the month.....Why? I mean I'm not a patron so my argument is not worth much, but the past updates had it where the newest version released on Patreon and the previous version released to the public on the same day, now the public will be two updates behind by the point we get V15.

Hi m8,
yes, public will be 2 updates behind now.
After pace of updates were increased to 1 update per 1-1.5 months, I had to remove some rewards for patrons (for example development access, as it was no longer relevant due to speed of development).
Due to this I decided that patrons need some more 'dedicated' content to be actually interested in supporting project.
Nikag

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Mon May 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Ok, I can see why you would make that decision. When I posted the comment I was just ranting a bit, mostly because I love the progress you made for the game and was frustrated at how little progress there has been for alot of the games on the site. I don't know why but April-May was the slowest two months for the games I'm following. Any way, keep up the good work.
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects