Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

Postby Nik3sum » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Does anyone know why when using the game editor the items dont show up after you load that area of the game because i try to place an item in the alcove near cerulen gym but it doesnt load
Nik3sum
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:20 am

Are you copying the common rooms item, because I'm pretty sure they have code that disables them when you use them directly. You're supposed to use the third tab of the sprite menu to create a copy. Another couple of possibilities are that you picked an item scripted to be invisible until something reacts to it (#rock_item) or added an appearance tag that hasn't been triggered yet (if you don't know what that is, it's that white box down the left side, and it contains a series of conditions which, when not met, cause the sprite to disappear).
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Troubles with game

Postby balmashev93 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:00 pm

I have problem with fps, game is lagging, but when I enter menu fps becomes normal. I had bug when I could move while menu was opened and everything was ok. Can you help me pls? Sorry for my english, it's bad.
balmashev93
Newly Registered

Re: Troubles with game

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:44 am

balmashev93 Wrote:I have problem with fps, game is lagging, but when I enter menu fps becomes normal. I had bug when I could move while menu was opened and everything was ok. Can you help me pls? Sorry for my english, it's bad.

nothing can be done about the lag, execpt saving, closing and reopening the game sadly.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Re: Troubles with game

Postby balmashev93 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:18 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:nothing can be done about the lag, execpt saving, closing and reopening the game sadly.

That's not help. 2014y version works correctly. New version's fps is normal only when menu opened.
Also exe file don't work, I launch it, but nothing happens
balmashev93
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Yeah, I have this problem also, and I finally had to give up trying to play the new version. Somehow all the new features and the new pokemon spawns just bog down the game too much to deal with. I think it's because this game is still operating in flash and the new features have overfilled flash's gaming capabilities. Also trash removal seems to be incomplete (as the lag increases the longer I play without closing the game). As I understand it, flash operates purely on the computer's ram and ignores the graphics card, so if your ram is low, that might be contributing to this problem. I know my computer always has issues with larger flash games (basic point-and-click videos are fine though) and this is why I refuse to code in flash.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby Nuke » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:49 am

Hey fellas, i'll be back for a bit
I'm that guy who did a Wigglytuff morph awhile back, and jeez, I can't believe you were all so supportive. The back looks so BAD. I think i'll redo it.
Nuke

Postby rondy60 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 am

amazing work honestly really hoping you continue this into 2017!!!
rondy60
Newly Registered

Postby Fix3r » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:18 pm

There is a game breaking line of code in the thunder gym. It can be fixed by changing the wait time on soldier number 1 on in level f5. It is currently read as wait on soldier number 1 but he is soldier one. A simple fix is to change it to wait for 5 seconds.

There is another game break at the end of the squirtles when the boss joins you. Not sure of a fix.
Fix3r
Newly Registered

Postby pantherunner » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:27 am

So you should totally buckle down and finish the game. I love your story telling and wish I could play it again. Tired of replaying to st Anne ;) However I am finding there are branching routes which is amazing :D
pantherunner
Newly Registered

Postby ValturNaa » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Trouble is that humbird has made a deliberate decision not to pro game design, which means he's also working a full time job, he's pretty much a one man operation (with some sketching and coloring provided by the community which he still alters to suit him), and like anyone else in a creative field, he sometimes gets bored and has to work on something else until inspiration returns. All of those things together means he brings out new updates pretty few and far between. So I'd say either just gotta be patient, or provide enough fiscal and/or talent support that he isn't having to burn the midnight oil to get this done.
ValturNaa

Postby bubba91 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:54 pm

His last tweet states that his father has passed away recently, so don't expect him coming any soon.

RIP.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby ValturNaa » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:18 pm

Oh hey bubba, long time no see. Sorry to hear about his dad. I don't follow his twitter, I only pay attention to his progress here on LoK, so I never saw that update. And how about yourself? I've heard rumors that you were moving on to something else in your life, but if that were true I wouldn't expect you to post here. Going to be doing more pokemon arts?
ValturNaa

Postby bubba91 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:57 pm

ValturNaa Wrote:Oh hey bubba, long time no see. Sorry to hear about his dad. I don't follow his twitter, I only pay attention to his progress here on LoK, so I never saw that update. And how about yourself? I've heard rumors that you were moving on to something else in your life, but if that were true I wouldn't expect you to post here. Going to be doing more pokemon arts?

I try to have a look every once in a while.
Yeah, I'm currently doing practises in a big company, and also working on my college final project. So don't expect much from me as I'm pretty overwhelmed with my personal life. Also I'll be moving out with my gf this year so I don't know if I'll be able to draw much, as this has always been an undercovered thing.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby ValturNaa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Fair enough. Glad to hear you still peek in every once in a while, even if you don't have the time to work on stuff.
ValturNaa

Postby victorybar13 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:20 am

I had no idea his dad passed away... And that was his last tweet, huh? Damn. I'm actually kind of sad now.
victorybar13
Newly Registered

Postby Fly88xx » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Yeah, that was his last post. It was mid December. Hope he got back on his feet and is doing fine (considering to the circumstances) by now
Fly88xx

Postby Nightmare » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:19 am

So when I leave Cerulean the Clumsy Charmander scene keeps repeating and the Team Rocket chick behind the tree won't respond when I press space. Also, I can only find the first bulbasaur event. I'm trying to progress in the game, but I simply can't. Please someone help.
Nightmare

Postby Dapper Gent » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:34 am

That's not this game. That's our game. :p
Dapper Gent

Postby napala » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:54 am

I congratulate you for a good game while simultaneously claiming the 5000th post in this thread.
napala

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects