Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.26 (Jan 7/17)

Postby Anonynn » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:58 am

Hey, Ivan! Just checking in and seeing how work on your game is going :) Seems like you're still kicking some ass. Got to say I'm still very impressed! Keep up the great work. I just implemented a day/night cycle and weather system into mine. Boy oh boy that was a pain in the ass!

Anonynn.
Anonynn

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.26 (Jan 7/17)

Postby Woof Woof » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:28 pm

So playing version 3.2.4 downloaded and playing on version 17 of the flash player, (and I didn't see any of the bug getting fixed in 3.2.5 and such) Peach gets stuck trying to insert the key into her ass trying to climb a ladder.
Attachments
Screenshot (182).png
I can escape this by deleting a life, but it tends to repeat itself every time I attempt to climb the ladder. She attempts to insert it, and freezes on the second scene of insertion.
Woof Woof
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.26 (Jan 15/17)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:55 am

UPDATE! Still 3.26 (15th January 2017) - IN PROGRESS
- Please reload an external XML (english or other) to refresh the language of the game! Use the ones in my GITHUB (https://github.com/ivanaedler/MIMPUT/). Or you can just click RESET SAVES in the first screen
- NEW: Bowser Castle level is accessible! Mario is there! Just finish 8-1 first or use the cheat code! 6 rooms so far. Final scene with him and Bowser will come soon!
EDIT: Fixed a little glitch that made those 'golden lockers' unable to destroy when the princess finish levels before Bowser's castle. I also added more rooms to Bowser's castle!

Shardoom Wrote:I never play as Krystal (not into furry) but I thought I'd give it a go, just for a laugh. Her sounds are a little disturbing. I get that it sounds more like Krystal, but it's not really 'sexy'... Also the dialogue image shows Peach instead of Krystal. (don't know if that's a known thing or not but thought I'd mention it)

Its the most I can do for now. Two women used to help with some Peach sounds, then they gave up (one of them said she was moving to another city and has many work to do).
TripFlip is still making the Kristal model for frontal dialogue. We should have patience.

PetonchioSpataponchio Wrote:For some reason when I play the number of laid enemies doesn't reset each level. When I enter a new level it counts all the ones from the previous levels

FIXED!

Anonynn Wrote:Hey, Ivan! Just checking in and seeing how work on your game is going :) Seems like you're still kicking some ass. Got to say I'm still very impressed! Keep up the great work. I just implemented a day/night cycle and weather system into mine. Boy oh boy that was a pain in the ass! Anonynn.

Thank you! Weather? Nice feature! Day/night are great (I remember since the game DUNE 1 for DOS).

Woof Woof Wrote:So playing version 3.2.4 downloaded and playing on version 17 of the flash player, (and I didn't see any of the bug getting fixed in 3.2.5 and such) Peach gets stuck trying to insert the key into her ass trying to climb a ladder.

The game is in 3.26 currently, not 3.2.4. You say 3.24? Some fixes were made to those versions. I tried to reproduce the key problem in 3.26 (level 2-5) and I couldnt get it. Peach was innocent while gathering the key with her hands. She said she would need to put in her.....bum. I said YES, she squatted and then she climbed the ladder without glitches. Did you also try to update the XML? Sometimes newer versions get its inner default language updated, but it gets 'sticked' in the cache. Either you click 'RESET SAVES' in page 1 or you just upload the updated XML (the language you want to play) in my GITHUB link (above, or in the first post of this thread).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jrhonen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:38 am

I can't believe it took me so long to remember to ask, but does the game have controller support yet? I think I remember you saying something about it years ago when you first started working on the game.
Jrhonen

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Jrhonen Wrote:I can't believe it took me so long to remember to ask, but does the game have controller support yet? I think I remember you saying something about it years ago when you first started working on the game.

Not years ago, perhaps a bit more than one year ago. In page one, you will see a link to a XBOX controller (that has PC support), and you can use it to map the keyboard keys and play the game, but the problem is that you cant just press LEFT or RIGHT to choose buttons, like those in the shower, or the scenes in the gallery. You still need the MOUSE. The only way to do this is to implement an engine that will check if there are buttons in the screen, then you will have access to them if you press an 'action button' (like "L", "R" or other) PLUS left or right. Or just move the mouse with L + LEFT or L+RIGHT.

Its not so easy to do the first (the best way to do it, without worrying about the mouse). But I'll be surely checking those after the game is completed (that is, all world 8 levels). Bowser Castle is almost done (at least conceptually, as I want to make puzzles, toads locked in a cage, a way for Peach to save them if she fucks them....., traps).... Lets see.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Hi Ivan
I can't finish Level 8-1. Mario isn't there anymore and the door in than castle doesn't work.
Peach cannot clean cum at Flag-Checkpoints

There are 3 scenes for the Lakitu, but the counter is not triggered when peach is pulled up with the fishing rod. the blowjob and the vaginal scene has to be started direct to unlock the gallery.
The cannon besides the bunker has different scenes. The one with the bombs should only be shown when you hit the red one inside?? Because it semms to be randem somehow.

I recognized that there "lives" nobody in the castles at the end of the levels: 4 ; 5 ; and 6;
There could be Rosalina or maybe Luigi
Luigi could be on Holiday at Delfino-Beach-Castle or he is repairing some shit in it. I'd like to see some scenes with Luigi ;)

You wanted to implement Rosalina in the future. I could think of some bdsm scenes where she changes into a black leather dress and uses chains and whips on Peach. I would like to see something like that instead of more futa stuff.
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Biles » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:34 pm

Actually, Mario's in the very last level in World 8.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:48 pm

GAME UPDATED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Hi Ivan. I can't finish Level 8-1. Mario isn't there anymore and the door in than castle doesn't work.

Oh Dang, sorry! Forgot to add the 'ending door feature'. FIXED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Peach cannot clean cum at Flag-Checkpoints

FIXED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:There are 3 scenes for the Lakitu, but the counter is not triggered when peach is pulled up with the fishing rod. the blowjob and the vaginal scene has to be started direct to unlock the gallery.

FIXED!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:The cannon besides the bunker has different scenes. The one with the bombs should only be shown when you hit the red one inside?? Because it semms to be randem somehow.

Its a kind of 'random'. It does not have any link to the Bobomb Buddy. But now that you say it... perhaps the bombs could 'harm' her if she pops the buddy out hehe. Or if she is a nymph! And the bobombs could fuck her too!

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:I recognized that there "lives" nobody in the castles at the end of the levels: 4 ; 5 ; and 6; There could be Rosalina or maybe Luigi. Luigi could be on Holiday at Delfino-Beach-Castle or he is repairing some shit in it. I'd like to see some scenes with Luigi ;)

Those are nice ideas! I dont have time to put the kings there yet. I would like to include one of these (from SMB3).
This idea below is already in the plans (since 2014):

Yes, Rosalina might be in Sky World (7). Perhaps Geno will be in World 4. Luigi could be in World 6 (Delfino).
We all want Luigi too ;)
Hey, how about using.... Ice King (from Adventure Time) to World 5 (ice world) just for fu)?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Really, If we think about those possibilities, we end up not using any of those kings of SMB3 above, because we actually only has WORLD 5 (ice world) left! Is there any 'friend' to be the king of this ice world? (Mario Universe)? Perhaps Pennington itself? He has a library, right? (EDIT: We decided to put Booster instead. He is not 'DAT' enemy anyway. Pennington will be put in a library in the worldmap, to be visited many times, just as E.gadd lab is in worldmap 1).

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:You wanted to implement Rosalina in the future. I could think of some bdsm scenes where she changes into a black leather dress and uses chains and whips on Peach. I would like to see something like that instead of more futa stuff.

Yes, we should have a black leather dress (with a whip) and a fish-net like pantyhose.
Those are the ones I want to include (again, I want only the Mario Universe ones, except Alice, which was a desired since 2013):
[ ] OUTFIT:Classic fire peach (white with red dress)
[ ] OUTFIT:Classic fire rosalina (red with white dress)
[ ] OUTFIT:Black Leather/corset dress (with a whip) and crossed black stockings. Many people are asking for this.
[ ] OUTFIT:Lakitu outfit (actually only moving clouds covering her shameless areas, with a Lakitu helmet and green boots)
[ ] OUTFIT:Alice(body, skirt, bra, apron). If she loses 'vest', she will also lose 'body'. (why? Because aside of Peach being cute on it, its from a fairy TALE, and both are blonde)
[ ] OUTFIT:Band-aid layer: They will be a new layer inside outfits or all her body poses (they will hide her asshole too) and nipples.
[ ] OUTFIT:Tennis outfit

See you! I need to go back to work in the game! There are many things yet to do!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Enkide » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Looking good Ivan, Will you be going back to the other projects when you take a break from this one? XD
Enkide

Postby Shardoom » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:21 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Jrhonen Wrote:I can't believe it took me so long to remember to ask, but does the game have controller support yet? I think I remember you saying something about it years ago when you first started working on the game.

Not years ago, perhaps a bit more than one year ago. In page one, you will see a link to a XBOX controller (that has PC support), and you can use it to map the keyboard keys and play the game, but the problem is that you cant just press LEFT or RIGHT to choose buttons, like those in the shower, or the scenes in the gallery. You still need the MOUSE. The only way to do this is to implement an engine that will check if there are buttons in the screen, then you will have access to them if you press an 'action button' (like "L", "R" or other) PLUS left or right. Or just move the mouse with L + LEFT or L+RIGHT.

Its not so easy to do the first (the best way to do it, without worrying about the mouse). But I'll be surely checking those after the game is completed (that is, all world 8 levels). Bowser Castle is almost done (at least conceptually, as I want to make puzzles, toads locked in a cage, a way for Peach to save them if she fucks them....., traps).... Lets see.

A simple way around needing a mouse is to use xpadder. You can map all the required keys to the gamepad buttons and also map the one of the sticks to work as the mouse. (i use the 8-way directional buttons for movement like the old mario games)

I can upload my Xbox (or PS3 via scarletcrush drivers) xpadder profile...

Peach Adventure.7z
My xpadder profile
(703 Bytes) Downloaded 221 times

(Key assignments in spoiler) Set to 'right handed' control scheme.

L shoulder button = 1 (5 when held)
R shoulder button = 2 (6 when held)
L trigger = 3 (7 when held)
R trigger = 4 (8 when held)
start = ctrl (9 when held)
select = v
A button = C key (jump button)
B button = Z key (attack button
X button = X key (run button)
Y button = Spacebar (A when held)
Left analogue stick emulates mouse
Left stick emulate left mouse click when pressed
Right stick emulate enter key when pressed
D-pad up, down, left, right = Up, down, left right arrow keys.
Last edited by Shardoom on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shardoom

Postby PetonchioSpataponchio » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:42 pm

Thanks for fixing that bug I mentioned!
Now, I don't mean to whine, but I did just now notice another one and I don't think anyone else mentioned it yet: when I close the game without saving and then load the last save file I used, the progress I made with the levels is not saved (which is what is supposed to happen) HOWEVER, I find Peach in the same state and in the same spot on the world map that I left her in even if I didn't save.
Great job with this game, btw. Love it.
PetonchioSpataponchio
Newly Registered

Postby JohnyElSucio » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Hi ivan, ive been following this game since playshapes, and i want to thank you for all your work and effort, this is the best flash game around the web (believe me im a dlsite slut) your game is the best, but there is one thing that always turn me off so bad when playing it, and is the way that Peach´s small/medium size tits looks while facing front, her big tits looks nice but the small/mediums looks so awful, they look like she had been thru a bad plastic surgery, im gonna upload an image of what im talking about, and another image that i found around the web of an image that show how to draw more natural looking tits, thanks for all Ivan and sorry, i dont want to insult your job.
JohnyElSucio
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:36 am

I do think that the shape of the boobs could be improved, but bear in mind that they way these models work is that they're body part pieces that get moved and altered (sometimes stretched and such) to make the animations happen. So there's going to be a limit on how natural they look or move at any given moment. But like I said, they could definitely be improved.

Ivan's suggested that I take a crack at re-doing Peach's model at some point, though I think Ivan did a really good job in his changes to Playshape's original. It's on the list of things to do, but I have a number of other of things to finish before getting to that. Speaking of which, the Peach PS HUD/dialogue pictures are done (and are just in the process of getting added to the game), and Krystal's base HUD/dialogue picture is done. I still need to make all of the dialogue variations for Krystal, but I guess I can add the soon (TM) tag to it.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby JohnyElSucio » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:05 am

tripflip Wrote:I do think that the shape of the boobs could be improved, but bear in mind that they way these models work is that they're body part pieces that get moved and altered (sometimes stretched and such) to make the animations happen. So there's going to be a limit on how natural they look or move at any given moment. But like I said, they could definitely be improved.

Ivan's suggested that I take a crack at re-doing Peach's model at some point, though I think Ivan did a really good job in his changes to Playshape's original. It's on the list of things to do, but I have a number of other of things to finish before getting to that. Speaking of which, the Peach PS HUD/dialogue pictures are done (and are just in the process of getting added to the game), and Krystal's base HUD/dialogue picture is done. I still need to make all of the dialogue variations for Krystal, but I guess I can add the soon (TM) tag to it.

Thanks for the reply man, i'll be waiting for the improvement, and dont get me wrong the game is amazing, but if that gets improved the game will be more than perfect
JohnyElSucio
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:15 pm

So my week was intense and I havent internet this weekend (I am using 3G)
I am still coding Bowser's Castle.

Enkide Wrote:Looking good Ivan, Will you be going back to the other projects when you take a break from this one? XD

If I am healthy until there, for sure! But I may start a 'Red Head' game based on Wonderful Pink soon. I want to try to make two or three games at the same time, like Jasmine (from Alladin) and Krystal AE (based on Krystal G, which is in hyatus since more than 2 years ago).

Shardoom Wrote:A simple way around needing a mouse is to use xpadder. You can map all the required keys to the gamepad buttons and also map the one of the sticks to work as the mouse. (i use the 8-way directional buttons for movement like the old mario games). I can upload my Xbox (or PS3 via scarletcrush drivers) xpadder profile...

Thank you!! I've linked your post above in page 1, so people can find your great configuration!

PetonchioSpataponchio Wrote:Thanks for fixing that bug I mentioned!
Now, I don't mean to whine, but I did just now notice another one and I don't think anyone else mentioned it yet: when I close the game without saving and then load the last save file I used, the progress I made with the levels is not saved (which is what is supposed to happen) HOWEVER, I find Peach in the same state and in the same spot on the world map that I left her in even if I didn't save.

This is an annoying bug! What did you do to leave the game? When you say you closed the game, did you just restart it (loader and intro screen), or did you leave Flash Player or the Browser? I ask this because perhaps her 'current_level' and 'current_world' is being saved in the cache (not in the saved file) and her state (you say her current dress?) was also being saved in the cache. I'll try to find time to look into this specifically. Thanks for the report!

JohnyElSucio Wrote:Hi ivan, ive been following this game since playshapes, and i want to thank you for all your work and effort, this is the best flash game around the web (believe me im a dlsite slut) your game is the best

Thank your for your feedback ;)

JohnyElSucio Wrote:But there is one thing that always turn me off so bad when playing it, and is the way that Peach´s small/medium size tits looks while facing front, her big tits looks nice but the small/mediums looks so awful, they look like she had been thru a bad plastic surgery, im gonna upload an image of what im talking about, and another image that i found around the web of an image that show how to draw more natural looking tits, thanks for all Ivan and sorry, i dont want to insult your job.

I understand. The problem is really the game limitations. We had just 'left facing' Peach, until 2012, when I urged myself to make a Frontside and Backside poses. Luftmallow helped me a lot providing a better model than my own in 2012 (yes, it was worse!) :o :lol:

peach frontside.jpg
peach frontside.jpg (68.71 KiB) Viewed 3787 times

Then I made this improvement with Luft:

peach frontside luft+ivan.jpg
peach frontside luft+ivan.jpg (16.12 KiB) Viewed 3787 times

So you see that we made a better approach. But then I think I added some shadows. The boobs were already 'close'.
What I can do is to remove the shadows 'above the boobs' and try to put them 'far from each other' but as TripFlip said, this can trigger glitches like 'overlappings' in certain scenes. I'll put this in my TODO list.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Enkide » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:20 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So my week was intense and I havent internet this weekend (I am using 3G)
I am still coding Bowser's Castle.

Enkide Wrote:Looking good Ivan, Will you be going back to the other projects when you take a break from this one? XD

If I am healthy until there, for sure! But I may start a 'Red Head' game based on Wonderful Pink soon. I want to try to make two or three games at the same time, like Jasmine (from Alladin) and Krystal AE (based on Krystal G, which is in hyatus since more than 2 years ago).

Shardoom Wrote:A simple way around needing a mouse is to use xpadder. You can map all the required keys to the gamepad buttons and also map the one of the sticks to work as the mouse. (i use the 8-way directional buttons for movement like the old mario games). I can upload my Xbox (or PS3 via scarletcrush drivers) xpadder profile...

Thank you!! I've linked your post above in page 1, so people can find your great configuration!

This is an annoying bug! What did you do to leave the game? When you say you closed the game, did you just restart it (loader and intro screen), or did you leave Flash Player or the Browser? I ask this because perhaps her 'current_level' and 'current_world' is being saved in the cache (not in the saved file) and her state (you say her current dress?) was also being saved in the cache. I'll try to find time to look into this specifically. Thanks for the report!

JohnyElSucio Wrote:Hi ivan, ive been following this game since playshapes, and i want to thank you for all your work and effort, this is the best flash game around the web (believe me im a dlsite slut) your game is the best

Thank your for your feedback ;)

JohnyElSucio Wrote:But there is one thing that always turn me off so bad when playing it, and is the way that Peach´s small/medium size tits looks while facing front, her big tits looks nice but the small/mediums looks so awful, they look like she had been thru a bad plastic surgery, im gonna upload an image of what im talking about, and another image that i found around the web of an image that show how to draw more natural looking tits, thanks for all Ivan and sorry, i dont want to insult your job.

I understand. The problem is really the game limitations. We had just 'left facing' Peach, until 2012, when I urged myself to make a Frontside and Backside poses. Luftmallow helped me a lot providing a better model than my own in 2012 (yes, it was worse!) :o :lol:

peach frontside.jpg

Then I made this improvement with Luft:

peach frontside luft+ivan.jpg

So you see that we made a better approach. But then I think I added some shadows. The boobs were already 'close'.
What I can do is to remove the shadows 'above the boobs' and try to put them 'far from each other' but as TripFlip said, this can trigger glitches like 'overlappings' in certain scenes. I'll put this in my TODO list.

Well hopefully you don't forget about the other projects, I'd say go bi monthly.
Enkide

Postby JohnyElSucio » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So you see that we made a better approach. But then I think I added some shadows. The boobs were already 'close'.

Thanks Ivan you are the man...
JohnyElSucio
Newly Registered

Postby Shivster000 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Hey, I love your work by the way, I was just wondering how to get the Toads to join you at the dinner table in Peach's castle, it keeps saying that none of them are hungry :(
Shivster000
Newly Registered

Postby overlord5 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Shivster000 Wrote:Hey, I love your work by the way, I was just wondering how to get the Toads to join you at the dinner table in Peach's castle, it keeps saying that none of them are hungry :(

it has to be a full table
overlord5

Postby PetonchioSpataponchio » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:10 am

Yes, I meant her dress, her belly status and everything. And I did leave the Flash Player itself.
PetonchioSpataponchio
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects