concerns over content and content list

Discussion about Legend of Krystal. For now this also includes any feature-requests or other ideas.

Re: concerns over content and content list

Postby Morb » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:02 pm

dandan Wrote:well, somebody had mentioned Kraid before (huge monster from Metroid's series). I imagined him having tentacles instead of those steel piercing spikes coming out of his belly.

I imagined it like: Kraid holding Krystal off the ground and just holding her in place, as you see the three groups of tentacles moving to do their thing.

Other monster with tentacles, there's Majora's Wrath and... Midna... really, some lesbian tentacle rape, how awesome is that?

Tentacles could double as leash too

and good idea with the poll. Just like with the pokemon's poll, instead of having people suggesting all hundreds of them, we just showed who were our favorites

Kraid, oh yes, good one :)
But Midna...
Female... Tentacle... Lesbian... Midna... Damn, that's just an awesome combination!
Seconded on this one.
Morb

Postby nebrose » Sun May 09, 2010 6:10 pm

hmmmm just thought of some stuff i like, mainly consits of girls being cum-covered to the point that they're dripping with the stuff, girl on girl (we got some already but not alot) 2+ on 1 (can be girls on one guy or guys on one girl take your pick) and now i've lost my train of thought again but that was pretty much it i think.
i only give base ideas, ones that can be built off of, not ones with an end in sight. so don't ask me to give further detail on my ideas.
yes my avatar is a prostoss dark archon.
nebrose

Postby Con_18 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:37 pm

I also would like to see some tentacle and gb. Also i"m surprised no1 said futa which Iwould also like to see.
Con_18

Postby trunks2585 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:35 am

Con_18 Wrote:I also would like to see some tentacle and gb. Also i"m surprised no1 said futa which Iwould also like to see.

did you seriously miss the 'herm krystal' thread? pretty sure GB was brought up a few times prior to this thread as well.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby NovusAnimus » Mon May 10, 2010 6:20 pm

My fetish... seeing the girl have an orgasm. So squirting (assuming it is done anatomically correctly) is definitely a yesplz.
NovusAnimus
Newly Registered

Postby DemonFiren » Tue May 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Yes...same, same here. Maybe with Krys x Liz?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby deathpuppy » Tue May 18, 2010 6:29 am

Here's my list :D

-TENTACLES
-blood (but not gore)
-belly button
-stretched pussy
-stomach bulge
-impregnation

Don't ask why. I don't know what's got into me.
deathpuppy

Postby Con_18 » Tue May 18, 2010 7:10 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:
Con_18 Wrote:I also would like to see some tentacle and gb. Also i"m surprised no1 said futa which Iwould also like to see.

did you seriously miss the 'herm krystal' thread? pretty sure GB was brought up a few times prior to this thread as well.

Trunks, what I meant by this was I would like to see GB as well. I did see that and I was just adding support to it.
Con_18

Postby DemonFiren » Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Uhm, to deathpuppy: How can bllod-but-not-gore be possible? Krystal isn't a virgin anymore, you know.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Fox Paradox » Tue May 18, 2010 7:51 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Krystal isn't a virgin anymore, you know.

I made sure of that! Image

Reminds me of the good old days of doing barrel-rolls and using bombs wisely.
Fox Paradox

Postby DemonFiren » Tue May 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Nah, it was McCloud. Or Scales >:3
DemonFiren

Postby Renara » Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Nah, it was McCloud. Or Scales >:3

Star Fox Adventures never did explain what she had to do to convince that Cloud Runner to fly her up to Scales' Galleon...
Renara (team twitter | newgrounds)
Team Lead Programmer
Lok Team Member
Site Administrator
Renara
Foxy Admin

Postby DemonFiren » Tue May 18, 2010 9:59 pm

And the look on his face...you know.
DemonFiren

Postby Csbears » Tue May 18, 2010 10:36 pm

A list of my fetishes...mixing and matching is a definite plus for me ( the more the better lol )
- Femdom
- Bondage ( like scales / bowser owning krystal / peach )
- impregnation
- inflation ( from the cum, of course )
- Bukkake (the definition is cum from multiple guys onto one girl )
- lesbians ( duh lol )
- tentacles
- herms on females
- gb
- corruption ( from good to eeeevil *clasps my hands together and looks like Mr. Burns* (from The Simpsons) )
- mind break
- consensual rape ( from hating it to riding it )

Imma sick little puppy i know
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby Kalypso » Tue May 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Csbears Wrote:A list of my fetishes...mixing and matching is a definite plus for me ( the more the better lol )
- Femdom
- Bondage ( like scales / bowser owning krystal / peach )
- impregnation
- inflation ( from the cum, of course )
- Bukkake (the definition is cum from multiple guys onto one girl (one at a time or separate) )
- lesbians ( duh lol )
- tentacles
- herms on females
- gb
- corruption ( from good to eeeevil *clasps my hands together and looks like Mr. Burns* (from The Simpsons) )
- mind break
- consensual rape ( from hating it to riding it )

Imma sick little puppy i know

Here's my note on content that's definite, indefinate, or probably won't come out of the LoK Team.
Impregnation is one of those things that just won't happen--because it's contradictory, and while some enjoy it, others may find it disturbing; after all, it's baby-making. I think it's hot but I've had a lot of people disagree with me on the matter.
Cum inflation is something I can wave okay to, especially because once the dick leaves the pussy, the pussy opens up and just splurges out with cum--which is hot.
Femdom is iffy, and I'm going to say yes to femdom to other girls. But to other guys? Um... no, unless they're herms--and yes, futa herms--I couldn't really see it happening. I'm just labeling this one as probably won't happen.
Tentacles, herms. corruption, mind break (I presume you mean Krystal giving up), consensual rape, and bondage I also wave as okay. But--and here's the deal with bondage--it's waved as okay, as long as it's not in a violent BDSM form. When it comes to the scenes you've described, you may actually be thinking of hardcore, which is definitely flagged as okay.
Kalypso (Image)
LoK Global Moderator
Samus Platformer Team Member
Ex-LoK Team Artist
Kalypso

Postby DemonFiren » Tue May 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Hm...

Paws are accepted.
Reverse rape (Krystal forcing Scales for instance.)
Herm + female
everything with bukkakke, gb and lesbo (which male wouldn't?)
slight inflation, or just leakage
Furry, of course xD
Mind breaking (Krystal went to starwolf, she deserved being forced and mentally destroyed D:<)
DemonFiren

Postby Csbears » Wed May 19, 2010 11:41 am

Knowing what you all have planned for the game (a lot of ambitious stuffs! lol) this'll prolly be added in later versions with the different ending scenarios cause, for me, these scenes are the cream of the crop but i have the patience of a saint so its cool ill wait *twiddles thumbs*. :D

Mind Break for me is when the women is no longer able to put on the front that shes here for her ulterior driven motives and finally gives in to "the sins of the flesh". So yeah its basically giving up but to me personally it'd be cooler than Fonzie himself to actually have her start from one end where shes longing to reunite with Fox to G T F Offa this hellhole and happily live ever after with the good ending ( making Marcus...? ) and end up another where shes "Broken in" to the inner workings of the Sharpclaws and attaining the bad ending. Which leads to my bondage scene ( in this situation im imagining ) i envision [character] submitting herself to [Da Bawss] as his personal sex slave / wife *crosses fingers* / trophy and [Da Bawss] dresses her up to parade around his kingdom as a show of power (which could range a good deal from whatever the team designates as "epikk!!!11" (ill prolly luuurv it anyway ya decide to put it lol) ).

This has always been my fantasy ever since i first thought about what would happen if the baddies captured the supposed good girl from Mario / SF: A / Metroid / Zelda and felt compelled to throw this out there before its too late or i forget lol.

Hope ya liked my idea :mrgreen:
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby DemonFiren » Wed May 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Csbears Wrote:Knowing what you all have planned for the game (a lot of ambitious stuffs! lol) this'll prolly be added in later versions with the different ending scenarios cause, for me, these scenes are the cream of the crop but i have the patience of a saint so its cool ill wait *twiddles thumbs*. :D

Yes, multi-scenes are cool. But they're NOT the cream of the crop. They're the cream of the crotch!
DemonFiren

Postby Squinners » Thu May 20, 2010 9:24 am

Most of my own fetishes have been listed here, so I won't bother with naming off the redundancies. How about some POV button for certain scenes? It would involve a considerable amount of work, I can understand, but it would provide both relief from the side-scrolling (which may get old, depending on how large the game becomes), and THE HOTTEST SHIT EVAR.
No vore? Dammit. The game this originates from even had vore! Lol.
Squinners
Newly Registered

Postby DemonFiren » Fri May 21, 2010 12:18 am

Barely on-topic question regarding the Demon Wolfies: What would you call it if someone has two dicks - is that a fetish or is it something that can be considered more or less normal?
DemonFiren

PreviousNext

Return to Legend of Krystal