Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.07C (11/8/

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Heh. Very well.
Lucky777

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 am

Alright, finished moving to my new place so it's back to work on the game. If you are a storyline consultant or beta tester, please PM me with any last-minute ideas you may have for the Rogues' Division in terms of new areas or potential scenes. I'd like to get those out of the way before moving on to the Arcane Division hopefully by 0.10. I won't promise that I'll make them all, but I will take the ones that work.
Last edited by KITAmaru on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby CeilingCat » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:46 am

And here I was just thinking that your thread appeared to have died. Good to hear that your still out there, kit.
CeilingCat

Postby DragonRB » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Nonsense! I suspect KITA's got way too many ideas to let the project go any time soon. :-P That said, remember to let me know if you need a helping hand!
DragonRB

Postby DragonRB » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I *finally* got around to playing all the way through .07C today. I noticed some lag on the Chambers map... it may be a good idea to break it down into smaller pieces. In my experience, RPGMaker doesn't handle large maps terribly well, especially with the amount of chasers the Chambers has.
DragonRB

Postby KITAmaru » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 am

Oof. Alright... Damn, that might be kinda tough to do, but I could consider splitting off the east side.
And just an update; finished up the third H-scene today, writing-wise, as well as the first non-H event. I've had a bit of a delay between Thanksgiving week / weekend and some school work, so it's gonna be a while, but just letting everyone know I'm still working on the game occasionally, when I can.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:53 am

Cool. Seeing the way that holidays often alter schedules, I myself wouldn't expect the next release until maybe the middle of February, but it's always good to hear that progress is still being made.
Lucky777

Postby Emczes » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:40 pm

"Help! I don't know what RPG Maker VX is, I don't know what an RTP is, I just wanna play the damn game! Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?!"
This is just uckin sweet, so much consideration for ppl who are smart less :P Thank you!!
Emczes
Newly Registered

Postby Souldead341 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm

RPG Maker VX is a program used to make games. The RTP is data that the games need to run.

There's a link in the first post with a download for the RTP and instructions to install it.
Souldead341

Postby BlueLight » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Souldead341 Wrote:RPG Maker VX is a program used to make games. The RTP is data that the games need to run.

There's a link in the first post with a download for the RTP and instructions to install it.

Haza. You got points in my book!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby KITAmaru » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:03 am

I think he's just quoting my opening post. XD But yeah, I just put that there since I figured it would be a bit helpful.
Hrrm, also got a new comp so if you see a slight graphical change in future patches (for the better), just a heads-up that it would likely be the reason why.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby kazuo » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:26 am

Wooh boy! did the stalls tickle my fancy. (that sounded wrong.) I expecially loved the orc, that right there stimulated the Impreg-fetish part of my brain something awful. I'd honestly like to see an option to beg or react positively to the notion of getting pregnant by an orc or any of the bandits, but that's just me. As far as the rest of thing update goes, I only got to the end of the demo with Rhiannon, and it was very satisfying beating down the rogue-boss guy's ass and turning him into captain hook. I found myself going through each character and having them end up in the stalls with low purity just to see which one could out-slut the others with the orc, and I can't decide. Keep up the good work man.
kazuo

Postby ShadowFax » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:50 am

KITAmaru Wrote:I think he's just quoting my opening post. XD But yeah, I just put that there since I figured it would be a bit helpful.
Hrrm, also got a new comp so if you see a slight graphical change in future patches (for the better), just a heads-up that it would likely be the reason why.

OH NO!!!! Better graphics! How DARE you sir

;)
ShadowFax

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Heh, the Orc Scene's pretty high on my list of favourites too, though I prefer the Futa scene.

Minor gameplay note, just in case you didn't know, since you speak of having the characters "end up" in the stalls with low purity:

The stalls themselves will rapidly correct purity downwards, they are THEMSELVES the swiftest and most convenient method of purity training available right now.

Toss a character in with a purity as high as you want, and hit Z or spacebar until they stop bitching and start admitting that they are enjoying themselves.

Best thing ever.
Lucky777

Postby Emczes » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Absolutely briliant game, with upcoming stuff allow us to sunk even more, lower the better :D damn I love this game, here is a list straight off my my pervy brain:
1. Animal sex ( dogs etc)
2. Tentacle shizz is always welcome :D
3. Slime king ( so my char can be mother of a thousands slimes :P)
4. Creatures that insert eggs in character ( I love this too )
5. Off story places where u can just go and end up beeing seed bed for all sorts of things ;p U know what i mean :D
6. Make so that some common enemies can inject that drug into the character which would make game a lot harder>additiona quest to remove it :p
7. Piss action ( lowest of low, whores of whore, pervy bandits ) :D

Well plz consider those. Yet again game is superb, u have my many many many thanks boss. Keep it up!!
Emczes
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Piss ain't happening, apart from maybe some very mild references if there's a large enough demand, and having COMMON enemies get access to the "hyper ultra mega rare drug" would have the undesirable outcome of making the number of possible game overs skyrocket, apart from being a little odd in plot terms.

Suggestions 1 - 5, though, are WINNING if you ask me.

...Which you didn't, but when's that ever stopped me from talking too much? XD
Lucky777

Postby DragonRB » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I had a thought. Do you think we'll ever see that dominatrix outfit again? You do get to keep it... and I couldn't help but notice that all of the Magic Division characters so far are girls... :-D
DragonRB

Postby KITAmaru » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Update. All the scenes I have done so far are single-character scenes, so uh... I hope the players are a fan of at least one of these three girls, heh.
Either tonight or tomorrow I'll get started on the first generic H-scene (which means it applies to all characters) and I'm still torn on the possible options in that one, so I'm just going to open up WordPad and play it by ear.

Thanks Emczes, and also Lucky for responding when I'm not here. I definitely like the first 5 suggestions as well. Suggestion 6 can possibly be implemented in a manner that sort of... hits the character with lower Purity or weakens them battle-wise, if people are looking for more of a 'challenge' I suppose, but that'll definitely need some revision. There are quite a few tentacle mods in 3DCG so I think we'll get to see plenty of that sometime, especially in the later Divisions. I would love to include bestiality (prolly dogs) and egg-laying isn't bad either, but the issue is finding the appropriate mods for these.

So far, 2 of the scenes made answer...rather specific fetishes requested by my 'regulars', so I think at least a few people will be happy. :D
And yep Dragon, we'll definitely see the dominatrix outfit again. Seeing Rhiannon or Asella in it, in particular, really gets ideas into my head, so yeah, it's certainly something I'd like to use in the future which is why I turned it into an inventory item from the outset. But regardless, all girls will have a chance to put it to use, just like with the first time!
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:41 am

On the one hand, glad to be of service, but on the other hand, if I ever provide out of date or otherwise wrong information please do not hesitate to correct me.
Lucky777

Postby MastrMarz » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:43 am

Hello, I've just joined. And yes, I do plan on making this post very awkwardly formal. xD
I just wanted to say as my first ever post, that I've poked around on the Creative Corner far more than I should have, and since it's been first conceived, I have to say Despair Labyrinth is my favorite game here. :) Really good job on it, can't wait to see more. It really is promising! :D Big fan here!
Just saying.
MastrMarz

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner