Corta'SPLATFORMER

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER

Postby KiWolfGirl » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:35 am

top level trolling corta
KiWolfGirl

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:31 pm

"Electra" is one of the names of the whip woman from Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle. I thought they had different hair, but the outfit looks right. They might have had the ponytail in the first game, I mostly played 2 and 3.

The J. Bailey outfit looks like Zero Suit's reduced outfit in Smash Bros 4.

If mighty Corta is looking for more outfits to include, may I suggest some Star Trek babes? Uhura, Seven of Nine or T'pol, would be obvious, Tasha Yar, Kess, Diana Troi, Orion female, Andorian female, Klingon female, Borg Queen, rule 63 Khan Singh or this shit are also on the table. Seems to me that most of the Star Trek designs would be a lot simpler than many of the projects you've tackled so far.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Actually, what am I doing? I'm an anthro fan, I should suggest anthros. Carmelita Fox, Lola Rabbit, Blaze the Cat, Gadget Hackwrench, that rockadoodle girl, the stripper from Great Mouse Detective, Maid Marian, Minerva Mink, Josie and the Pussycats (look, whatever), Kanga, Coco Bandicoot, Rainbow Dash, Vixey Fox, Judy Hopps, ... I'm out.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

long tails, ears for hats
Lucky777

Postby Valithan » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:37 am

@ the mystery character stuff.

the Jbailey samus outfit is based on her suitless ending pics from Metroid Fusion
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Hellguard is a skin made by dark hedgehog. forum searched pulled up page 47, though after using the search i noticed by forum layout was reversed (page 1 was newest page, 114 was oldest) so I'm not sure if that is actually page 47, or flipped page 47.
Valithan

Postby fuckdoiknow » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:15 am

too bad this stopped a long time ago this game was epic and i would have loved to see carmelita fox make an appearance in it,hell i'd pay to see that!
fuckdoiknow
Newly Registered

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:18 am

Yeah, I think part of the problem is that it's much more fun to just make lots and lots of characters and not very fun or rewarding to make an actual game for them to play in. I've had that problem with brawler games, although with brawlers you can at least crank up the difficulty and get a lot more mileage out of the same few situations. Something more randomly generated would have been better for this idea, instead of a story-driven platformer.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Kumokumo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:34 am

AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:
AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:If mighty Corta is looking for more outfits to include, may I suggest some Star Trek babes? Uhura, Seven of Nine or T'pol, would be obvious, Tasha Yar, Kess, Diana Troi, Orion female, Andorian female, Klingon female, Borg Queen, rule 63 Khan Singh or this shit are also on the table. Seems to me that most of the Star Trek designs would be a lot simpler than many of the projects you've tackled so far.

AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:Actually, what am I doing? I'm an anthro fan, I should suggest anthros. Carmelita Fox, Lola Rabbit, Blaze the Cat, Gadget Hackwrench, that rockadoodle girl, the stripper from Great Mouse Detective, Maid Marian, Minerva Mink, Josie and the Pussycats (look, whatever), Kanga, Coco Bandicoot, Rainbow Dash, Vixey Fox, Judy Hopps, ... I'm out.

When i read this i was wondering who you were and what you did with Ace lol.

AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:Yeah, I think part of the problem is that it's much more fun to just make lots and lots of characters and not very fun or rewarding to make an actual game for them to play in. I've had that problem with brawler games, although with brawlers you can at least crank up the difficulty and get a lot more mileage out of the same few situations. Something more randomly generated would have been better for this idea, instead of a story-driven platformer.

Honestly while i'm no stranger to Corta's work, i only just recently started following it, so i really don't know much about Corta or the way he works. I Love his stuff, but i never know where his interests are. Though i have noticed he seems to be a lot like me (if i actually made games) in the sense that he picks up a project and work on it, then on a sudden whim moves to another project. I can never really focus on one issue at a time, when I start something i get half-way then inspiration takes me to something else, and before i know it i'm knee deep in half-finished shit lol. (this mainly applies to Writings, stories, RPG-RP, and w/e little "nothing projects" i decide to pick up at random. You guys probably have NO idea what any of that means, but it's ok because I know what it means and that's what matters!) :lol:
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Shivster000 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:31 pm

I have not idea what to do at the dungeon scene when she is fucking the big dinosaur :cry:
Shivster000
Newly Registered

Postby napala » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:00 am

Shivster000 Wrote:I have not idea what to do at the dungeon scene when she is fucking the big dinosaur :cry:

Press space if I recall correctly, to progress with the scene.
napala

Postby MirandaE79 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:37 pm

To bad corta abandoned this game so long ago, it had huge potential
MirandaE79
Newly Registered

Postby NOssX » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:30 pm

MirandaE79 Wrote:To bad corta abandoned this game so long ago, it had huge potential

That game project is NOT ABANDONED... Gosh... just relax and get some patience... Corta working on his flash edit thread right now...
NOssX
Newly Registered

Postby warcrusherr » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:40 am

NOssX Wrote:
MirandaE79 Wrote:To bad corta abandoned this game so long ago, it had huge potential

That game project is NOT ABANDONED... Gosh... just relax and get some patience... Corta working on his flash edit thread right now...

Gonna have to disagree with you since before he had the front page saying it was being scrapped while he worked on swarm and his flash edits. And please stop telling people to be patient it's annoying and any of corta's fans are patient we've been here for years. the platformer is old and im sure corta is tired of updating it.
warcrusherr
Newly Registered

Postby Dickbutt1727 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Theres a few bugs where it just breaks makes you stay at the galdon scene, also there was some weird red button that appeared in the gallery for finishing the ridley which also loops for some reason after it ends
Dickbutt1727
Newly Registered

Postby NOssX » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:16 am

warcrusherr Wrote:Gonna have to disagree with you since before he had the front page saying it was being scrapped while he worked on swarm and his flash edits. And please stop telling people to be patient it's annoying and any of corta's fans are patient we've been here for years. the platformer is old and im sure corta is tired of updating it.

- Annoying this is when people still telling about abandoning, not knowing ANYTHING, what the author intends to.
- Many of the fans are just panicking and makes a out of a molehill when author suspend project for some time. THAT is annoying.
NOssX
Newly Registered

Postby warcrusherr » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:20 am

NOssX Wrote:
warcrusherr Wrote:Gonna have to disagree with you since before he had the front page saying it was being scrapped while he worked on swarm and his flash edits. And please stop telling people to be patient it's annoying and any of corta's fans are patient we've been here for years. the platformer is old and im sure corta is tired of updating it.

- Annoying this is when people still telling about abandoning, not knowing ANYTHING, what the author intends to.
- Many of the fans are just panicking and makes a out of a molehill when author suspend project for some time. THAT is annoying.

Ok I'm not trying to be a jerk but I have no idea what you said could you rewrite it please?
warcrusherr
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:44 am

Personally, I don't believe corta has completely abandoned this game. When asked about it on his flash edits page, he just said to be patient, so I believe that he will come back to this game eventually. After all, its only been 8 months since the last update.
Dongman

Postby warcrusherr » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 pm

Dongman Wrote:Personally, I don't believe corta has completely abandoned this game. When asked about it on his flash edits page, he just said to be patient, so I believe that he will come back to this game eventually. After all, its only been 8 months since the last update.

The last update was almost 2 years ago dude in September, I do hope corta comes back to this but considering how old it is and the constant problems he ran into with it I don't really see him coming back to it, maybe swarm will be worked on though.
warcrusherr
Newly Registered

Postby Dongman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:40 am

warcrusherr Wrote:
Dongman Wrote:Personally, I don't believe corta has completely abandoned this game. When asked about it on his flash edits page, he just said to be patient, so I believe that he will come back to this game eventually. After all, its only been 8 months since the last update.

The last update was almost 2 years ago dude in September, I do hope corta comes back to this but considering how old it is and the constant problems he ran into with it I don't really see him coming back to it, maybe swarm will be worked on though.

actually, the most recent update was last year in July. That's not even a full year.
Dongman

Postby Jago » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:18 am

Dongman Wrote:
warcrusherr Wrote:

actually, the most recent update was last year in July. That's not even a full year.

The last edit to the post was at that time--to point people to Corta's other work. The last update to the game itself was long before that, sadly.
Jago
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects