3D Custom Girl Mod Request

A place for tutorials on how to get the most out of Flash

3D Custom Girl Mod Request

Postby Cerca Polonia » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Hey out there!

I'm currently working on my very own RPG-based H-game and wanted to use 3D Custom Girl for the h-scenes. I'm already pretty OK with mapping and the like (at least, I hope so, see below to form an opinion yourself) and programming with RPG Maker VX Ace. The story is also already settled and I mapped and programmed a lot of things. The problem is though that I only started working with 3DCG two weeks ago... :oops:

...and my Japanese is, say, not that good, and I can't find any mods for some more specific positions like anal, threesome or even gangbang, although I know that there are some out there. I looked for Google- and SkyDrive folders and searched on hongfire - without any satisfying result :(

To cut a long story short, I wanted to ask the veterans of 3DCG among yourselves if you shared some mods with me (like those mentioned above, or any other mod you find useful, like less cum or more contrast concerning the girls genital area). I'd also be glad if you - as a 3DCG-pro - wanted to join me and do the h-scenes for me, as I will do the RPG-based stuff.

Well, I hope I didn't bother anyone with my request and will show you - as promised - the current state of my mapping skills after 2 years of RPG-making below...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Cerca Polonia
Newly Registered

Re: 3D Custom Girl Mod Request

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Liking the mapping. very lively scenes you've created, there. I'm no good w/ 3d, so I'll be of little use to you.
Terrantor!!!

Re: 3D Custom Girl Mod Request

Postby aerial11 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:56 am

by the gods I need help, I used to run this game perfectly with a bunch of mods when I used windows 8, I ran into some unrelated problem and had to format the shit out of my pc and I installed windows 7. Now I can run the game just fine but it seems that no matter what I do it won't detect any of the mods. Should I burn this pc and get one that isn't a little bitch?
aerial11
Newly Registered

Return to Tutorials