My Artwork: Dawn of Lycan(+Techniques)

A place to post shared animations, character models, sounds, artwork and more for others to use. It's all about collaboration baby!

My Artwork: Dawn of Lycan(+Techniques)

Postby CristalArt » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:46 am

Hello,i am ilustrator and forum fan, but i would like to expose my artwork about a character called "Lycan"

from A game Metin2 , i used some techniques and i hope you like , please give your opinion and should be good we

trade Artwork tips and ideas here too. Thanks

https://youtu.be/gMVeqcLBick
CristalArt
Newly Registered

Re: My Artwork: Dawn of Lycan(+Techniques)

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:01 am

Cool drawing dude. i kinda like the technighue you used to build it up. i would say just keep drawing for advice i know i drew a few pictures and as i keep looking back at some of them i keep thinkng i could do better. and would think that is a good idea to keep when your drawing to look back at pass work and see what you might want to work on a bit more.
Humadragon2016

Postby CristalArt » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Humadragon2016 Wrote:Cool drawing dude. i kinda like the technighue you used to build it up. i would say just keep drawing for advice i know i drew a few pictures and as i keep looking back at some of them i keep thinkng i could do better. and would think that is a good idea to keep when your drawing to look back at pass work and see what you might want to work on a bit more.

Thanks for the tips friend , I agree and also I should have worked more the shadows and lights in the drawing, but when one or the other effect lacks or fails the drawing, you can still save it with techniques to cause impact in the design, that's what I did in the rosy sky and in the Moon, techniques that have completely escaped from logic but that may have worked ... in drawing through techniques
CristalArt
Newly Registered

Postby Humadragon2016 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:20 pm

i can see it deffintly worked out. i kinda like how with drawing you can first make a mess then turn it into a master piece. somewhat how i see life sometimes- you can think yourshelf as the worst person in the world but you can always do better then you think.
Humadragon2016

Postby CristalArt » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:48 am

Humadragon2016 Wrote:i can see it deffintly worked out. i kinda like how with drawing you can first make a mess then turn it into a master piece. somewhat how i see life sometimes- you can think yourshelf as the worst person in the world but you can always do better then you think.

Hello friend I can not reply to your private message so I'll reply here, thank you very much, about Anivia is one of the few characters in the league of legends who can create a fantasy spell through art, for all that the character is, so it was not so difficult to do the drawing, I find it harder to play with She hehe i dont know why i always lose with anivia i think is because is a sup character, I always lose with this char even she being ranged and attacking in area, but on the art I will try to use oil paint materials should be better to color. of course always triyng to improve the design
CristalArt
Newly Registered

Postby Humadragon2016 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:54 am

Dosn't matter to me tho- i saw a bit of the last video you posted have you considered using a sumge guard not that you really need it but the greese on your hands can (esply when i found out) and will ruin the drawing sometimes. also you went pretty hard on the evil shadows
Humadragon2016

Return to Resources