Panthea - leave2gether v034 21/10/2019

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Panthea - leave2gether v010 15/09/2016

Postby Enkide » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:03 am

SubjectSix Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:When will the gator get to fuck casey? XD

It's not Casey, but on the developer's blog there's an image from an animation of Boss with Kelly.

Awe, it'd be more fun to see Casey have more fun with the boss or sam more. XD
Enkide

Postby Nikag » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Firefall Wrote:Hm, still getting a bug where after going for coffee with jack I can't make calls anymore and the only way to up my career is the random events where sam crawls under the desk.

Other than that, love all the new events, Nikki's great and I'm really hopeful there's eventually going to be something with Ram and Sam working together. :D

New ways working it out will be added in next v011

I have an old-style scene for it, which will be updated and reused in v011. As well as Kelly & Boss new scene.

Regarding your question - got any fun idea for the scene? :)
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:07 am

Nikag Wrote:
Firefall Wrote:Hm, still getting a bug where after going for coffee with jack I can't make calls anymore and the only way to up my career is the random events where sam crawls under the desk.

Other than that, love all the new events, Nikki's great and I'm really hopeful there's eventually going to be something with Ram and Sam working together. :D

New ways working it out will be added in next v011

I have an old-style scene for it, which will be updated and reused in v011. As well as Kelly & Boss new scene.

Regarding your question - got any fun idea for the scene? :)

Well I was thinking perhaps being a good level in the company allows the lovely casey to do a few naughty scenes. One being a massage gal, another wondering what kind of punishment the boss would have for Casey, I'm thinking kinky bondage. ;P
Enkide

Postby vcnz » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Any news for this amazing game ?
vcnz
Newly Registered

Postby Nikag » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:34 pm

vcnz Wrote:Any news for this amazing game ?

Good you asked.
v11 went public, you can check it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/684463
Nikag

Re: Panthea - leave2gether v011 18/11/2016

Postby graham99 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Love this game!

One question
how to get better relation with ram? wanted to trigger the boss event but dunnow how
graham99

Postby Nikag » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:36 pm

graham99 Wrote:Love this game!

One question
how to get better relation with ram? wanted to trigger the boss event but dunnow how

If I'm not mistaken, you should get him drunk and then push to go rest home at 'Tuna' event
Nikag

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Getting relationship with the pizza deer was a lot harder. The only thing I could find was to lick the cum off her face.

There were a lot of dead ends where I wasn't sure if I was not finding something or if it wasn't programmed yet. Is it possible to use the Dance or Massage skills yet? Is it possible to join the squirrel in her twerking?
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby Nikag » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:31 pm

AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:Getting relationship with the pizza deer was a lot harder. The only thing I could find was to lick the cum off her face.

There were a lot of dead ends where I wasn't sure if I was not finding something or if it wasn't programmed yet. Is it possible to use the Dance or Massage skills yet? Is it possible to join the squirrel in her twerking?

Nope, there are no Dance, Massage or twerking yet. Regarding Nikki & Ram couple there is very few content at the moment. I will have one of the upcoming updated for them, to spill a light on their relations, etc. Moreover Nikki will probably look a bit different, more as furry.

Regarding twerking - you cannot participate at actual twerking, but you can get the scene if you decline the offer
Nikag

Postby SonicExTc » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Hm I'm not sure is it me or anyone else faced this issue. After Holonails event I choose to tell truth and say I'm doing nails.. After that tried to visit boss and I'm stuck at boss doors., it's super zoomed-in and can't do anything.., Tried 4-5 times always get stuck there,. This only happens after triggering Holonail "truth" event it seems., Tried in browser or via standalone shockwave player,. same results :)
"In principio erat verbum, et verbum erat aput deum, et deus erat verbum"
SonicExTc

Postby Nikag » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:28 pm

SonicExTc Wrote:Hm I'm not sure is it me or anyone else faced this issue. After Holonails event I choose to tell truth and say I'm doing nails.. After that tried to visit boss and I'm stuck at boss doors., it's super zoomed-in and can't do anything.., Tried 4-5 times always get stuck there,. This only happens after triggering Holonail "truth" event it seems., Tried in browser or via standalone shockwave player,. same results :)

Thanks, I will check it. Might probably need to remove it
Nikag

Postby AllIsLost » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:03 pm

I find that the jealousy and rivalry storyline between Nikki and an unknowing Casey is one of the best parts of the newest update. Any chance we will get that fleshed out at all? I would love to see Casey get caught by more spiteful things that Nikki does to her like the boss scene which I think needed to be a bigger part. Like a night at the cafe where she slips something in Casey's drink and things happen, or Casey getting revenge by sending Nikki on a big delivery run to a frat. Of course more stuff with the boss as well which I know you were working on the camcorder quest as a later installment. Also have you considered putting an option during the discussion with Ram about Tuna at the office being banging Casey when he gets drunk?
AllIsLost
Newly Registered

Postby sinhunter » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:23 pm

I am curious when do you plan to bring back the ability to choose outfits that have stat boosts?

As the game progress it becomes noticeably that our character will need to buy a new outfit that boost her stats to access high tier affection events.
sinhunter

Postby Nikag » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:42 pm

AllIsLost Wrote:I find that the jealousy and rivalry storyline between Nikki and an unknowing Casey is one of the best parts of the newest update. Any chance we will get that fleshed out at all? I would love to see Casey get caught by more spiteful things that Nikki does to her like the boss scene which I think needed to be a bigger part. Like a night at the cafe where she slips something in Casey's drink and things happen, or Casey getting revenge by sending Nikki on a big delivery run to a frat. Of course more stuff with the boss as well which I know you were working on the camcorder quest as a later installment. Also have you considered putting an option during the discussion with Ram about Tuna at the office being banging Casey when he gets drunk?

love your ideas, however during the poll my patrons were the least interested in Nikki & Ram story. However I already have an ideas how to integrate your ideas into 'career advancement' set of stories :D
Regarding Ram & Tuna - there is actually an option to allow Ram to jerk on Casey (which starts exactly the same Jack's jerking scene, I still need to redraw hand & dick into furry). You need to be drunk for that as well, starts from asking if there any issues Ram has with his penis

sinhunter Wrote:I am curious when do you plan to bring back the ability to choose outfits that have stat boosts?
As the game progress it becomes noticeably that our character will need to buy a new outfit that boost her stats to access high tier affection events.

I plan to bring back clothing in of one of 2 next game updates. This needs redrawing Casey shapes, because the old ones are a bit obsolete in terms of graphics (well, she was my first girl drawn)

Meanwhile there is a small public release for version 12: http://leave2gether.com/game-public-release/
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

So their might be more involvement with the Main character and her boss? :3
Enkide

Postby Nikag » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Enkide Wrote:So their might be more involvement with the Main character and her boss? :3

Yes, some 'involvement' is already has a backstory written on a paper, and in the process of drawing :D
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:53 am

Nikag Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:So their might be more involvement with the Main character and her boss? :3

Yes, some 'involvement' is already has a backstory written on a paper, and in the process of drawing :D

Vunderbar
Enkide

Postby AllIsLost » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Enkide Wrote:Vunderbar

I been looking forward to it as well, there is a new teaser on the Patreon that looks amazing.

Btw Nikag is there going to be more rough content as well like when Casey's mascara runs from choking at the copier? Basically Im asking if there will be BDSM content :twisted:
AllIsLost
Newly Registered

Postby Nikag » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:40 pm

AllIsLost Wrote:
Enkide Wrote:Vunderbar

I been looking forward to it as well, there is a new teaser on the Patreon that looks amazing.

Btw Nikag is there going to be more rough content as well like when Casey's mascara runs from choking at the copier? Basically Im asking if there will be BDSM content :twisted:

Yes, there will be!
Frankly speaking I've got a helping hand with stories last month, since that time I have around 6 scenes planned and grounded in terms of story. Few are a bit hardcore, while 2 are actual BDSM.
So far the delay is only in man/hours for implementation. I've hired additional artist ~4 months ago, but he's not working full hours so I'm still the main artist.
However I want to work over sharing notice about my project around hentai-game sites, so if that works well I will go into hiring second artist to extra speed up things.
Nikag

Re: Panthea - leave2gether v013 31/01/2017

Postby Nikag » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:53 pm

and here comes new v13! I've updated the first page
Nikag

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects