Community Enlistment Chart

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: Community Enlistment Chart

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:07 pm

I'm an all around text writer
whatdontlookaatme

Postby FuzzFace » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Quick question; has this benefited anyone? Yes? No?
lunathegamer Wrote:I don't have the skills to make games but I do have the skills to help out in games. the least I can do for people is just help out with the speech and ideas ;)

speech as in audio or text bubbles?
FuzzFace

Postby Jumbo70 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:43 am

i think this should be very good because i find it very clean and simple to look at ^^

you can add me there too
art:
Pencil
and computer drawing? well Photoshop :D
Jumbo70

Postby BitterBase » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:31 am

don't know if you're still updating but I help when it comes to Art:
Backgrounds
Sai
& Pixels!
BitterBase
Newly Registered

Postby FuzzFace » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am

BitterBase Wrote:don't know if you're still updating but I help when it comes to Art:
Backgrounds
Sai
& Pixels!

I still do ;)
FuzzFace

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:14 am

So what would qualify as "audio"?
Being able to humanly use audacity, or experience?

I would post a few things, but then there aren't too many credentials that allow people to distinguish themselves.
Should we add credentials, or will you add them to the thread? For instance, it can help to specifcy what sorts of things people are better at.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby FuzzFace » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:52 pm

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:So what would qualify as "audio"?
Being able to humanly use audacity, or experience?

I would post a few things, but then there aren't too many credentials that allow people to distinguish themselves.
Should we add credentials, or will you add them to the thread? For instance, it can help to specifcy what sorts of things people are better at.

I'd have to edit the first page to reflect what the member wants. For audio, you might say, good at the piano, or editing existing sounds, or maybe some audio program. Since There are a lot of areas out there, it's up to the members to decide what I should add up on the first page, hopefully there wont be much confusion, I try to keep it neat looking.
FuzzFace

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:30 pm

Ah.

Audio:
Skilled pianist, better than average at using audacity.

Since you're the OP, for writing, I can do a few things. I'm most interesting in being a concept writer (story makeing/concept), I'm proficient at editing, and I guess, writing in general.
I may not be experienced, but my ACT score is 34, and my essay writing in the top 4 percentile.
I'm not sure how best to fit all that in under writing at all.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby MegaPlayboy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:41 am

I could see myself on the list as a writer and editor. I see parallels between my writing and the writing of one of my favorite developers, Fenoxo. I'm an okay "writer" writer (as in storytelling), but where I excel is my word structure - grammar, making things flow, etc.

Also, I'm not sure how this could fit on the list, but I'm willing to be a "problem solver." Whether it be a bug or you're not sure how to implement something, I'll help you out, provided you're using Flash/AS3.

I'm currently working on my own project: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5499&cache=1

Are you an artist? You're welcome to come leave your mark!
"Thank you Mega-playboy! You make us complete and we will love you forever!!"
MegaPlayboy

Postby evildumdum » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:25 am

Heya, can you put me down under programming in python script (ren'py). Intermediate level currently, though improving steadily.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby Diocles » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:46 am

For skills you can put me down for:

• HTML
  • Javascript
  • Titanium Javascript (mobile apps)
  • PHP
  • VB.NET
  • Ruby
  • Python

When I joined this forum I didn't know I'd be posting my resume. :)

Diocles
Diocles

Postby impound258 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:47 am

My skill set includes (but not limited to)

Programming
HTML5
Java
CSS
(These are my specialties, though I have experience with others on a more minor scale).

Audio
Audacity
(Will edit preexisting files for voices and what not to make it more smoother. Will also coach people on using it efficiently).

Engine
RPG Maker XP, VX Ace and MV.

Teacher
Java
(Straight A+ student in courses involving Java. Can teach efficiently all the basics of Java and can help with some more advanced topics).

Looking
Currently looking for someone to teach me some Unity controls. Preferably someone who has released a full game already with it and understands the interface more than a beginning level.

Also I'm open for collaborations. A lot of my own projects are being worked on in a non-H scene so that I can market them to the public. However, I'm willing to work with people on a group project both for profit or free. But I am pretty strict about the kind of people I work with.

^ This is the BEST way to ensure you get a hold of me if you need something. I am using gmail a lot more than I use to due to Youtube and cloud services it provides for documentation. I've been here before under a different account name, but I both lost the password and e-mail to it when my last laptop decided to burn out on me back in December. Just got this one last month. Due to that, I don't want to risk someone feeling ignored because of an inbox on here waiting for me not able to return to it. Contacting me by the email above is guaranteed a reply within 48 hours (usually within 24, but some days I take a break and go do something with my life outside the computer :lol: )
impound258

Postby noox » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:01 am

If anyone needs pixel arts or art in general, I'm up to draw something up. Check out my work here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6750
Working on Lucid Erotic Wet Dream (L.E.W.D) with a group called Henero Games
noox

Postby random Crow » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Hey there,

I just found this chart. It would be great if you could add me for animations and AS3 as code; with these I feel the most comfortable with (Although I can draw in Krita, but I'm still in improving mode).

You can check my current project here at this forum:
https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6591

Thank you

random Crow
random Crow

Postby loligal » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:50 pm

loligal for tester please, thank you :D
loligal
Newly Registered

Postby x3Darkie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Since every RPG Maker engine is pretty much the same, put me up on each of them. But I only own a copy of MV, so eh, keep that in mind? I'd also like to put myself on a couple of others areas, but since I have a project on my own to deal with, I can only offer help on RPG Maker stuffs.

I'm pretty good with RPG Maker. You want a fishing minigame/system? Done. Just let me know how you want it to work and I'll help you event the thing without any plugins or scripts. On that note, I'm also looking for a JavaScript wizard to help me write some plugins. Details here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6124&start=120#p563022
Captivity - A Hentai JRPG now being ported to Unity / Captivity PreFoundation - A direct tie-in side story manga
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6124 / viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7013
x3Darkie

Postby Avian07 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:01 am

Hey I wanna enlist :D

My deviant page is on my signature so you choose what category I belong Im guessing "Art" :P

More specifically Pixel Art, Digital Art, Frame by Frame animation. Thats it for now. Im gonna learn mesh animation down the line too.
Last edited by Avian07 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Avian07

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Put me down for Writing, all of them and Code: C#
Also if it's an option, I have experience in working with Unity. I'm willing to do testing and constructive feedback too.

I'm a writer and level designer in the game industry, so I do have a handful of tidbits to give. I also have an odd talent of finding bugs that no one expected to have.
CondorBoH

Postby Tabasaki » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:03 am

Put me down as a writer. I feel like I already made a post in this topic but hopefully I can make PUT better than it already is.
Tabasaki

Postby FrozenTiger » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Put me down as an Artist, i work in Photoshop.
And as a programmer in HTML, CSS and javascript.
FrozenTiger

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion