Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

need help to cheat

Postby c2Chad wazowski » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:36 am

hello , I was wondering if anybody is willing to unlock all the scene for everybody once and for all
I want to upload my save files so that any one who up for it can have access to a copy
It have 10 minion from each species all having 2 manna enchanted armor
all train to cohort secubi.
chanting room is maxed out
backup of all elite armor are also any one deposal
15 elite runes 8 med and 6 weak of all kind
500000 money
the first five heroes unlocked

my progress stop at the blitz region where the wolves are

plz if any one got some idea how to upload a compatible file for this site help me figure it out. I used the internet explorer
useful info for the tavern (excellent mode)
-----------------------------------------------------------
gorger---money (lesser extent)

down and dirty---gorger
crazy eyes---red gorger
run,forest,run!---yellow gorger
deep rumbling---blue gorger
clearing the way---purple gorger
calming the spirit---green gorger
----------------------------------------------------------------
bees---minions
honeypot---bee
deadly dance---red bee
road rage---yellow bee
into the woods---blue bee
mind your manner---purple bee
sweet defeat---green bee

fairies--- elite runes

magic touch---fairies
vicious cycles---red fairies
watcher in the woods---yellow fairies
shield up---blue fairies
die maggot!---purple fairies
shoulder to cry on---green fairies
robot---savaged armor

cold cocked---robot
the grinder---red robot
that a lot of beef----yellow robot
radioactive---blue robot
suicide squad---purple robot
honeycomb curse---green robot

gooes---money

nimbly bimbly---goo
slice and dice---red goo
pub grub---yellow goo
a series of tubes---blue goo
garbage in, garbage out---purple goo
green jelly---green goo

wolves---salvages runes

pack leader---wolf
reinforcement needed---blue wolf
ender of dreams----yellow wolf
mending the nether----green wolf
dream eater ----purple wolf
kill them all----red wolf
cows---enchanced armor

got milk---cow
mace in the face----red cow
in the thick of it----yellow
rider of the storm----purple cow
tough love----green cow
hit me as hard as you can---blue cow
c2Chad wazowski
Newly Registered

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:07 pm

You need help cheating? *sighs patiently and closes a dirty magazine, facing you cross-legged in a large, suede armchair*
That's not really any fun though. You get so much more achievement and reward acing it yourself. Sure it's pretty hard, but it's not impossible. You can always browse through help guides on this forum and i can answer a question or two as well. But... If you're looking for someone to share an Aced game with, don't look my way lol. I do have one, but i don't condone such tactics lol. I won't disparage others from doing it, but i'm not going to be the one who forks it over. It kinda belittles all of us who worked their asses off to earn them on our own (at least in my opinion lol). Now if you'll kindly excuse me, I'll be getting back to my Smut, thank you very much... :roll:
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby c2Chad wazowski » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Kumokumo Wrote:You need help cheating? *sighs patiently and closes a dirty magazine, facing you cross-legged in a large, suede armchair*
That's not really any fun though. You get so much more achievement and reward acing it yourself. Sure it's pretty hard, but it's not impossible. You can always browse through help guides on this forum and i can answer a question or two as well. But... If you're looking for someone to share an Aced game with, don't look my way lol. I do have one, but i don't condone such tactics lol. I won't disparage others from doing it, but i'm not going to be the one who forks it over. It kinda belittles all of us who worked their asses off to earn them on our own (at least in my opinion lol). Now if you'll kindly excuse me, I'll be getting back to my Smut, thank you very much... :roll:

good for you for finishing the game ( created my own game file so any one can "beat" it ).no, I was never a sucker for playing fair; work smarter not harder. nevertheless, even though I spent countless hours killing brain cells and maxing the fuck out of this, I just need to know how to catch 4 phasmos and 4 bovos in a battle . I played this so many times and they seem to keep spawning indefinitely. it was fun up until that point. I even beaten the castle but out of everything it those two that I have the most problem with.
c2Chad wazowski
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Sorry, i might have been a bit unclear last time, but it's not like i was judging you or anyone. If you can't do something, then you can't do it and that is that. Was simply stating my prefered method of doing things.
Kumokumo

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 pm

I never really managed to get past level 1 of the first game :3
I suck so much at all this kind of stuff :p

Give me Europa or Civ and I will dilligently build up an empire from scrap. But don't test my reflexes
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Randomizer4 Wrote:I never really managed to get past level 1 of the first game :3
I suck so much at all this kind of stuff :p

Give me Europa or Civ and I will dilligently build up an empire from scrap. But don't test my reflexes

SnT 2 is turn based just for people like you! Give it a try!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby GoldenFafnir881 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:30 am

GoRepeat Wrote:Don't get too excited, I am just revamping the controls and combat right now. There really isn't a "game" yet. But you can give feedback on the abilities and feel as I redo things

seeing as you're doing that can you see about putting a Healing function into the game as well? Besides when you level up.
GoldenFafnir881
Newly Registered

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby Kumokumo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:30 am

GoldenFafnir881 Wrote:
GoRepeat Wrote:Don't get too excited, I am just revamping the controls and combat right now. There really isn't a "game" yet. But you can give feedback on the abilities and feel as I redo things

seeing as you're doing that can you see about putting a Healing function into the game as well? Besides when you level up.

This game has been complete for... well a long time, at least a year. Gore's currently working on an entirely new project right now. Also there isn't really any leveling up in this game, and if you're referring to Sakyubasu no Tatakai 1 by that statement, there IS a healing skill, you just need to unlock it.

This was just a really confusing post to me, so if i totally missed something let me know, otherwise... :?
Kumokumo

Postby hydrodevastator » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:46 am

i made this account just so i could say i finally beat this fucking game. the overlords castle gave me so many problems but i finally was able to pass it and can put this game behind me and look forward to the third whenever you get around to making it
hydrodevastator
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:02 am

Gratz. I'd give you a speak about perseverance and overcoming challenges, but i'm pretty sure your own sense of accomplishment is enough hehehe
Kumokumo

Postby randomguy423 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:06 am

I accidently clicked ny game and now i want to end my file
randomguy423
Newly Registered

Postby Jeanioz » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:05 am

Oh, this thread was reopened while I was away!

Apalapan Wrote:
smokey Wrote:How can i tame the High Mystical Lucky's?

Close the thread, Gore, we don't deserve it.

Also, congratz on the 100 pages.

Hehe, anyway:

Jeanioz Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

To recruit the heroes, first you need to hear the rumor about them in "Exile Isle > Tavern > Rumor Mill". Rumors will be available as you progress in the game.

After hear the rumor, you need, based on the rumor, to form the right squad and replay to the right level to unlock the hero battle. After win the battle, you recruit the hero and unlock his or her summon scene.

There are 7 heroes and they must be recruited in sequence:

1. High Mystic Lucky - Available after you win Blind Gate. Go to The Hive using only gorgers in the squad. You can use any gears and runes.
2. Master Ioshia - Available after you win The Break. Go to Blind Gate using only units with no gears equipped in the squad. You can use any runes.
3. Madam Protovol - Available after you win The Phase. Go to Shadefall using only male units equipped with water runes in the squad. You can use any gears.
4. VLAD/ROM - Available after you win Blood Path. Go to The Waystation using only 3 units in the squad. You can use any gears and runes.
5. Chef Jurassa - Available after you defeat Vinara in Blightwall Gate. Go to Royal Gate using only 8 units with no runes equipped in the squad. You can use only tank, fighter and scout gears.
6. Slayer Bobaksuez - Available after you win Black Gate. Go to Slumber Path using only scouts in the squad. You can use any runes.
7. Lady Vintabas - Available after you win The Eye. Go to The Ear using only the 6 previous heroes in the squad.
Jeanioz

Postby Nasnasty24 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:15 am

Fuk me i started a new game :cry:
Hate to ask this. but can anyone send me their save?
I was just about finished it, I would really hate to start over :(
Nasnasty24
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:24 pm

It is very fine game. I do not mind a challenge I do mind when the challenge is too hard.
Have you put some code in or anything so it can be little bit easier? Life is too short to be angry about something as ridiculous as a game. ;)
Hunden

Postby Hecatomb » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:54 pm

I quit playing this game for a while since I could not find anyway to beat the wolf guys. Come back 5 months later and still can not beat them, any tips would be nice.
Hecatomb

Postby Kumokumo » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:37 am

honestly... i hate to saw it but there's not really any special trick to it. The best i can say is it's a matter or trial and error, experience, smart rune usage, Lots of chant power, and a small army or "Hero" characters under your belt. And crossing your fingers under the light of a shooting star whilst at a wishing well doesn't hurt either. All-in-all i'd just focus a couple tanks, a handful of rouges, and otherwise pack some healers and mages (with max chant). Getting the mech Hero, Fairy hero, and Lucky doesn't hurt either. just trial and error. :P
Kumokumo

Postby Jeanioz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 am

Nasnasty24 Wrote:Fuk me i started a new game :cry:
Hate to ask this. but can anyone send me their save?
I was just about finished it, I would really hate to start over :(

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/59e ... 497891c345
Jeanioz

Postby Deadly Echo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Hecatomb Wrote:I quit playing this game for a while since I could not find anyway to beat the wolf guys. Come back 5 months later and still can not beat them, any tips would be nice.

In my experience a balanced army is the best. Try to have 3 of each type of unit (Blue Red Green Yellow Purple) and run a mix of runes once you start getting them. Sometimes you just gotta grind to get units to send to chant. Look for the heroes, they are broken beyond all belief. There are several different strategies to it, but they fall into 3-ish different categories. Blitz, Outlast, and Mixed.
Blitz: Scouts(yellow) are your friends. Maneuver your Units around the enemies and end the battle before they can pick up steam. This is probably the only type of battle where you could get away with just one type of unit and some Attack+ runes. Don't expect all battle to be this easy.

Outlast: Definitely need a mixed army for these, you have to outlast you opponent until they run out of units, then go in for kill. In later stages this won't work because the enemy has more units than you.

Mixed: Probably the best strategy of all. You need to plan carefully and a little bit of luck on the later stages, Try to hold off the opponent until you can kill all of the enemy units in one go then blitz them hard while they recover. One scout with Attack+ buffs can end a match in 2-3 turns if you have end game equipment and maxed chant. All you have to do is last long enough to set it up. Dark runes are your friend for later stages.

Lastly here are some general tips from what I can remember from when I beat this game roughly a year and a half ago
-When you construct your army, pay attention to the male and female affects of runes. You want to have the ability to cast both affects in some later stages. You have to balance your unit types(red blue green yellow purple) and their species to get the most effective armies.
-Get heroes as early as possible. They allow for way more strategies than just having regular units, and decrease the difficulty immensely.
-Chant is extremely important. Max it if you ever have extra units.
-Grind for units and equipment at the same time, you cna sell extra equipment to get gold to buy better equipment that doesnt drop till later.
-Write down which units can 4 star which missions so you can complete it with the same unit next time. The rewards are so helpful
-If you are having trouble unlocking scenes, Use tanks to stall until they have 4 units up, then use your special, then play units with level 3 dark runes, as they are affected by you special move.
-Don't play a unit on your first turn because the AI will play a counter. Wait a turn so you can see what they play. No unit exists that can cross the map in 1 turn so you won't take damage.
-Finally playing your special as soon as you get it is not always the right move. It will make you lose if you play your special before the opponents on some maps.

That's about all I can think of hope this helps.
Deadly Echo
Newly Registered

Postby starwolves » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:45 pm

miss clicked in new game ? = end all work did ?
starwolves
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:28 pm

To the best of my knowledge, yes, that is the case.

It's happened to me in other GP games too.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you.
Lucky777

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop