The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

Postby BFSword » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:58 am

I played this game in 0.49 version and i found it funnier than expected, especially when you have loads of way to trigger bad ending LOL.
However there are several bugs i found it annoying. I don't know if these bugs are reported or not, or are these my own problem, I will just post here.

-About the wizard near the Jade Tower, her image is relatively small and placed top left.

-Rose's image remains on screen in the room after the conversation which made her a party member.
-Miay's face image remains on top of Rose's image during several conversation after Rose joined the party.

-After I escaped from the temple, I can still find a way in and talk to Mikos, or join the bath again without any different conversation.
-If I choose to fight against the guard after the escape, he will still be there and have the same conversation after I defeated him.

-Once I enter the haunted house area, the mist effect remains on screen when i leave and enter other area.
-After defeating the boss in the haunted house, her image remains on screen even though I leave.

-(Don't know how to conclude this, so i will just describe what i've encounter. Sorry for bad english )
1. First time I talked to Druid first, and she wanted me to take back the plant from mermaids. Before talking to mermaids, I deal with Satyr in the forest.
I chose to help Druid to transform the Satyr. Then I went to Kraken to get the plant. He wanted me to take back the orb from Druid.
However, Druid just thanked me for dealing with Satyr and I had no options to take back the orb.
2. Second time I talked to mermaid first, and defeated Druid to get the orb. And I talked to Kraken to get the plant for Druid.
Then I started to deal with Satyr in the forest. I chose to help Druid to transform the Satyr to a Dryad.
After the transformation, Druid wanted me to do one more thing which is taking back the plant from mermaids.
BFSword
Newly Registered

Postby Deva » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:37 pm

Gunsnsex Wrote:to be more specific:
-Let all companions fight the guards, let them depart just after that, since the guards are pretty tough, especially if they focus the weaker ones.

-when you enter the forest you arent at the actual entrance + when exiting forest over the entrance you arent spawning infront the entrance on the map where you would have to move left to enter forest again, but you spawn on the right of it, meaning if you move left you are entering the forest (just try entering + exiting forest)

-Lord Grays conversation is missing text, or simply mixed up, since he reapeats the same line 3 or 2 times, which doesnt even add up.

What is this about companions and guards?

Which lines does he repeat?

is there a list of all the bad ends made so far?

Yes, and kvier got it mostly wrong.

If it's possible to do, would there be a way of setting up so you can still refuse on the bridge but still save the town but doing it for money instead? Like you can still be evil without saving the town first and regaining some purity

Its possible, but it doesn't make any sense for Ayla. Have you read through what Gunsnsex pointed out in the post before?

-If I choose to fight against the guard after the escape, he will still be there and have the same conversation after I defeated him.

Fixing in next version.

Looking at portrait bugs though this is getting really exhausting. Anyway, new version, more hentai and a good deal of this onslaught of bugs dealt with:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-050.html
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Postby kvier » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:42 am

"Mostly wrong"? Really? Any place in the raw game data where the text "Ending ##" shows up, I reported as is.
And that doesn't completely agree with the contents of the wiki.
"Ending 17" exists in both "House1" (as the wiki says) and "Swamp3" (which is what the wiki calls ending 19).
What the wiki calls ending 20 in-game instead it calls "Ending 19". And the exact text "Ending 20" doesn't currently exist in-game.

What the wiki calls "ending 10" is reported in-game as "ending 35" ... but there's also an "ending 35" that's the same as what the wiki says.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a pedantic twit, so I'd be happy to PM you where all the duplicates come from instead so that you could fix it.
kvier

Postby Deva » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Hmnn.. look at that, yeah, seems you are right, the listing is wrong, my bad.
Oh well, thats an easy fix at least.. aand done.. in the version after the next one the numbering will fit with the wiki, which, on that note, is now 10 endings out of date. Think I'll release a new list, for the patrons. *poofs*
Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:52 pm

New update is out, two new Hentaiscenes and one gameover in Silverpine city, as well as a massive wave of bugsquishing.: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-051.html
Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:48 am

Updated with the completed Silverpine city, with two new lewd scenes, one of them fanciful Hentai, bugsqueeching, etc. Badaboing:

https://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspo ... r-052.html
Deva

Postby PlayerXXX » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Miay's image did not appear in conversation when i defeat the corrupted demon hunter at the top tower(without Miay's help)
Her image started appearing in conversation after getting Rose.
PlayerXXX

Postby Deva » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Hmnnnn..thats a strange bug, cananyone veryify this happens?

Anywhoo, bugs and typos hunted down, new update with half of the werewolf rest ready on the blog, see here: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-053.html
Deva

Postby PlayerXXX » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:27 pm

I really hope someone makes a guide or hint for this games cause the wikia did not help much
PlayerXXX

Postby kvier » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:44 pm

What are you getting stuck on?
kvier

Postby PlayerXXX » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:21 am

kvier Wrote:What are you getting stuck on?

saving the girl on tsukuyomi temple tried talking to the girls mother and tried persuading and threatening her to leave but failed
after escaping the temple and talk to the girls mother and spam the teddy to get bad end( "saving her daughter" by turning into her daughter)
not sure is there any other better way to save her
PlayerXXX

Postby CloudRipper » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:06 am

kvier Wrote:What are you getting stuck on?

Probably not so much getting stuck, as wanting to know where to find secrets and such
CloudRipper

Postby kvier » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:13 pm

The Tsukuyomi temple is just a trap. (See what Deva said).

I'm not certain whether this is incongruous or not—certainly there are plenty other bad end traps around the game, but maybe they're better telegraphed?
kvier

Postby Deva » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:32 pm

The temple is escapable, but not beatable, escaping the temple and talking to the mother will give you some xp, but.. not everything can be won, thats the lesson here.

Anywhooo, new update, fixing some stuff, finishing the wolf area, beginning the next area and the BEES!

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-054.html
Deva

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:18 am

Deva Wrote:The temple is escapable, but not beatable, escaping the temple and talking to the mother will give you some xp, but.. not everything can be won, thats the lesson here.

Anywhooo, new update, fixing some stuff, finishing the wolf area, beginning the next area and the BEES!

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-054.html

Oh god not the BEES!!!!
Darth Cheesecake

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:39 am

I like the new update that was done. Though I'm guessing more than two times losing to the bee girls is needed for a bad end with them?
CloudRipper

Postby Deva » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Bad ending with the Bees is now implemented, with the beginning of an unremastered ice forest. Also, an often asked for way to avoid grinding, if you don't want to. A first test run, for now it counts the monsters still as defeated. find it here:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-055.html
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:04 pm

New update is up on the blog: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... fec5bdb02e

In short: Dominate option fully implemented for all enemies, Ice forest remastered.
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Moar updates: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-057.html

Boss fights for the Iceforest, completing stuff up to the Icewastes and bugfixings.
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:33 pm

Christmas update of The Last Demonhunter and some more stuff to go is up on the Blog: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-058.html

Gameplay wise I remastered the Icewastes up to the temple, with one new gameover included.

Beyond that, I'll assume that no feedback is good feedback, eh? ^^
Deva

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects