Pokkaloh

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokkaloh v0.9.3

Postby Zatheus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:33 am

I can't seem to get the 2nd Svetlana scene. maybe I misunderstood the patch notes.
Zatheus

Postby retard231 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:24 am

Umm i am sorry for this question but i didnt understand how can you feed the chicken sheap and cow and Mayrra?
I will be thankfull if you help me
retard231
Newly Registered

Postby Dohn Joe » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:39 am

retard231 Wrote:Umm i am sorry for this question but i didnt understand how can you feed the chicken sheap and cow and Mayrra?
I will be thankfull if you help me

I know that to feed Mayra you need to make Animal Food(At the Oven, its in the "Other" section). It requires 1 Boar Meat and 1 Stingray. It makes 10 pieces(I feed her like once a day, which I think is enough IDK I may just be a shitty owner and might get PETA called on my ass). As for chicken, sheep, and the cow? IDK cause I haven't bought them yet. It might also be with Animal Food as that makes sense, but IDK try it and see, if you cant feed them that then I guess wait for someone else to ask.
Dohn Joe
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:57 am

The chicken, sheep, and cow are also fed with the animal feed (I know this because they love it and relationship improves after you do this)
musical74

Postby Zyphrum » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:19 am

Been playing awhile now, one thing, I can't find out where and when Maisha and Diana take baths/showers.
Do they at all or am I just missing it?
Zyphrum
Newly Registered

Postby N_Yah » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Spent a few hours on this, it's really rather enjoyable.

As a request though, would it be possible in the future for pubic hair to be an option, similar to the tatoo/accessory slot, so we can turn it off if we don't like it? Also, given that there's a gender change thing right there, it seems a missed opportunity that the scientist stays a man.
N_Yah

Postby diemond » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:17 am

Hi,

Just discovered the game and already addicted :evil:

Yesterday I've hit the "stuck in the sex scene" bug with Bellantine. From earlier posts here I understand there should be control buttons? None appeared. I used arrows and X/C quite randomly, at some point her expression changed (as if she/MC had climaxed) and I was stuck: "C" did some small movement and "X" didn't do anything. FWIW I'm using the Flash 11 plugin under Linux (11 is the last released version under Linux). I haven't had enough time to try again and see if the bug always happen. (I had to start that gameday over because the save is at 6:30, and haven't done the same actions, so it ended without sex, and I haven't had real-life time to play an additional gameday yet).

This leads me to ask whether the savecode saves the exact state of the game when you generate it, or if it just translates the 6:30 auto-save. I'd prefer the first case because it would allow me to save just before sex scenes (as a protection against the bug)!

Remark about the game pace: I find it a bit too fast. If it's not too much work, it would be great if the pace were adjustable (like a twofold or threefold option slow/medium/normal). Both clock & movements would be slowed down, so you'd not gain gameplay, you'd not be able to do more actions per day. But it would accomodate my slow brain; as it is now, I quite frequently popup the menu to have a break (this does pause the clock, right?).
diemond
Newly Registered

Postby hagya229 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:53 pm

@Zyphrum : Maisha bathe in the sea and Diana is never dirty :D
@N_Yah : This has been asked so many times, I'll be sure to add an option like this to my next game
@diemond : You have to keep C pressed during sex scenes. The save code is a translation of the 6:30 autosave. About the game pace, I won't do anything since the game is almost finished but hopefully for you, I think my next game won't be in "real time".
hagya229

Postby musical74 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:28 pm

Diana is never dirty? Hmmmm the game's afoot! *searches why that is*

Barring the *there isn't a load option when the game loads* this is a ton of fun. I LOVE that Juliet talks pirate so much of the time, and that she goes between *sweet* and *acts tough*. Are you intending to have threesomes at some point down the line? I could see the first two gals teaming up to have a threesome, although not sure about the others.
musical74

Postby konamicode13 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:52 am

musical74 Wrote:Are you intending to have threesomes at some point down the line? I could see the first two gals teaming up to have a threesome, although not sure about the others.

There is already 1 in the game, there is a special character who visits the island
konamicode13

Postby diemond » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:40 pm

@hagya229 Thanks for answering. I've hit more sex-scene bugs. With Raven I could see only part of the picture: either the left half, or the upper half, depending on the geometry I'd give to the browser window. Also saw the extraneous breast with Lu-xie: it's not even in the exact place where it'd be if the MC were a girl :-), and it moves rather independently, sometimes floating in air! Also I had to make the browser window ≈1600x1600 pixels to see the full scene. It looks like the scenes don't scale down properly to fit the window...
diemond
Newly Registered

Postby dmichael14 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Yo!
I have 2 questions about stalking.
1st is there a certain level where the picture during stalking cannot get any wider and less shaky?
2nd is about how and when you can stalk the girls. I made a list but would like some help filling in some blanks.
Bella bathes after she leaves the beach at around 6:00
Svet is right behind Bella at around 7:00
Lily bathes every 3 days or so. She will mention going to bathe in the spring.
Maisha bathes every 4-5 days or so. She can't be stalked and doesn't seem to give you a heads up when she is going to bathe.
Diana can't be stalked and will tell you when she goes to the beach to bathe.
Lu-xie seems to bath every 3 days or so? She doesn't seem to tell you when she bathes. She showers at around 4:30 to 5:00.
Juliet can only be stalked after you do a treasure hunt.
Piotr bathes at like 9 or 10 can't remember which I don't stalk him at all to be honest.
Dolores bathes in the spa. I believe she also cannot be stalked because you cannot peep into the girls spa.
Raven cannot be stalked but will tell you when she goes to the beach.
Egla goes to the spa with Bella before 12 I believe. Can't peep into the spa so no stalk.
I don't have Venusia on the island yet. Would like someone to just tell me if she can be stalked or not to save me some time.
Many Thanks.
dmichael14
Newly Registered

Postby aephrosi » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Great game! Lots of fun. I see from your Patreon page that it's finished now. Congrats there!

I'll be interested to see what comes next. :)
aephrosi

Re: Pokkaloh v0.9.7

Postby Algene » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Congratulations for ending pokkaloh! we will wait your new game, (SOFT SPOILER, I think) the ending of the ending(what happens after the blackout) wans't what i spected actually that was for save work i suppose, something like post final event commentaries whit the girls, i loved your game, it was one of my most beloved grindfest(it was one, lest be honest) of this year, and thank you for it, good luck in the next game!
Algene
Newly Registered

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:58 pm

Well, this may possibly be a ran-dumb question of me, but after the threesome scene with the sisters, you get a letter from Elgentine saying she wants you to build something for here where no huts are.
1) Is this event in the game? If so:
2) Where does one go to complete said event?
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby musical74 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:33 am

Venusian is a bit of a challenge because there are times she is not available (think her room is off the map) AND it's fairly easy to tick her off...you guess her question wrong and it's a relationship loss, you guess it right and it's *well, duh, everyone knows that* so no relationship increase. OTHER than that like all the new content (and can load the game normally on this one). Excuse me, there's a hot pirate babe that I need to fuck about 1000 times...
musical74

Postby ghwaaron » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Thanks for the awesome game, I can't tell you how much I love this game. Good luck in the future, can't wait for more. Thank you
ghwaaron
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:45 am

I finished the game about a week ago and i was actually very impressed. I'm very picky about the games i play, and this one i really enjoyed. Extremely farm heavy, but that's not too terrible really, plus you have the fairies to help out. The only issue was there seemed to be a few incomplete spots. I would imagine that means there's still work being done to it though these posts seem to say otherwise. Certain sex scenes lacked animations and the hunter (diana?) seemed like she was still being drawn (maybe it's just my imagination, but she looked more 2d than the other girls.) Also Amaranis was right about the Eglantine event and not being able to build a hut for her, despite the note she gave you hinting otherwise.

Also maybe i'm just a moron, but i never found out how to hunt the parrots. Am i just clueless, or is that not a thing yet. Cause the intro said i COULD, i just need the right item, never seemed to happen. Last thing, i hope something more is done with the whole sex-change thing. I mean it's cute and i like it, but not only does it does it serve absolutely no purpose (aside walking into 1 room) it also completely prevents any interaction with the rest of the people on the island. I think there should be a reasonable addition to the functions sex-changing serves, I.E. Girl x Girl, Sex with some of the guys who visit the spa, taking baths or showers with the other girls of the island, and so on. Just some ideas. Otherwise an all around solid game, i liked it a lot more than i expected to.
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Gidshri » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:07 am

Hello! Just tried new version. It's very cool, but i have a question. Is where guide or something like that for the game? About how to unlock all sex scenes or maybe just some information about games opportunities. For example, what is the purpose of gender-bender? What player can do with it? And how, the hell on earth, i can catch mermaid... if she is really exist, of course? Someone please say answer me - is where sense to improve fishing level for it or i just should give up, because i really sucks in this mini-game. Fishing level 31 and i still can't find her =_=
Anyway, thanks for the game!
Gidshri

Postby Kumokumo » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:49 am

as far as i know the gender-bender really doesn't do anything besides let you walk into the girl's hot spring which doesn't really seem to even do anything yet. I really hope that gets expanded on. As for the mermaid, she does exist and she's kinda nice. There's a certain part of the map where she appears and you have to pull out your rod rather than catch to make her surface. Also, improving your fishing level allows your lure to descend more quickly (at least that's what i noticed), so you can reach deeper dwelling fish sooner. Half the fun of the game is exploring and finding your own answers so i'd rather not spoil anything else for you, just know some things take time and it's more of a journey. If you have any other questions i can try to answer them but again, i'm not a huge fan of giving all the answers in games like this (though i can do it if someone is hopelessly lost and can't possibly figure it themselves).
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects