Sprites

A place to post shared animations, character models, sounds, artwork and more for others to use. It's all about collaboration baby!

Sprites

Postby Deadlight » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi

I'm a self taught spriter looking for a way to improve without just doing a different style, and also kinda need to vent somewhere after getting turned down for work on a game in a very flustering way.
Long story short, the guy was a programmer and somewhat annoying. Two aliterations of work with rubbish guidlelines (because they didn't actually tell me much), and not really helping me improve will do that.

Anyway, nobody really cares about that. Have some art instead. All characters are from some story work I'm doing with a friend.
Screenshot_69.png

Characters are:
Jade (cat), Jessie (Shark), Puzzle (Rabbit), Claire (Folf)
Patches (Rat), Drake (Wingless dragon)

....Yer.... not sure what else to add. Oh well.
Deadlight
Newly Registered

Re: Sprites

Postby Jumbo70 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:52 am

The sprites look good, great job mate!
If i can give a suggestion. If possible try to make the arms a tad bit longer, reaching the middle partish of the hips. I know that its stupid to talk about anatomy of things that actually dont exist in the first place but nevertheless it disturbs me a bit.
But as i said before. These are very well done. Theres different bodytypes, races and looks. Good job.

oh! And welcome to the forum. May your journey here be good and filled with inspiration and determination... Welcome.
Jumbo70

Re: Sprites

Postby PeppermintEyes » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:24 am

These are cute sprites! Have you tried your hand at any animations with them?
PeppermintEyes
Newly Registered

Return to Resources