NOW IS YOUR TIME TO VOTE!

What should GoRepeat's next projects be?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Sakyubasu No Tatakai III
15%
Complete a dead project: Dead Space Frequency
8%
Complete a dead project: Metroid DNA Hunters
18%
Complete a dead project: Malicia Dark Heroine!
5%
Complete a dead project: Geistmarchen
6%
Breeding Season vG
40%
Expand the Sakyu universe with an offshoot game!
3%
Expand the R'Thoth universe with an offshoot game!
3%
Do something with those MLP animations!
3%
Let me pitch you my idea! (post below)
1%

Total votes : 344

Re: NOW IS YOUR TIME TO VOTE!

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:45 am

MenarrowX Wrote:I am from Venezuela , I love your work and I was wondering if you continue with the flash Sakyubatsu not tatakai III
Please i need to know if you will continue the game 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

I am 90% sure he will make SnT III. He has a lot of love for that universe (as shown by all the variant/sequels) and I'm certain he's well aware of how much we want to see Eva finish her quest. So it's a very strong possibility that this will be done in the near(ish) future, especially since so many of his other projects reference her acquisition of the throne. He just need to get around it to it is all :)
Kumokumo

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:45 am

Also, call me stupid, but I really liked that proof of concept Gardevior game you made GoRe. I know you'll probably never go further on that project, but if anyone here wants to pursue further progress on that perhaps you they can contact you and see what you can arrange. Honestly I enjoy technical games like that. It was pretty cool (plus Gardevior is the sexiest pokemon ever. Doesn't even need a pokemorph to be completely "bangable" lol) :)
Kumokumo

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:40 am

Kumokumo Wrote:Also, call me stupid, but I really liked that proof of concept Gardevior game you made GoRe. I know you'll probably never go further on that project, but if anyone here wants to pursue further progress on that perhaps you they can contact you and see what you can arrange. Honestly I enjoy technical games like that. It was pretty cool (plus Gardevior is the sexiest pokemon ever. Doesn't even need a pokemorph to be completely "bangable" lol) :)

I liked the concept a lot; it might get revisited
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby napala » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:18 am

Crap I forgot about that project, I may change my vote now :P
napala

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:38 pm

I still wonder, why Breeding season won so easy. I mean, understand me correctly - i like the idea and etc. buuuut... ah, maybe I'm too prejudiced. So many Gorepeat's games that I would like to see more than the Breeding season. But it's only my opinion, sorry.
Gidshiri

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:31 pm

well, you have to remember how many people got cheated by Breeding Season, and how many people got hurt in the Devs' shit flinging contest. Also i would have loved to see SnT III as the next project, in fact as much as i loved the breeding series, it was probably 3rd or 4th on my list in terms of votes. Either way, i trust Gore's got a game plan (i mean given the popularity of the original game, i doubt he would have committed himself to that genre if he didn't think he was up for it) and i am honestly intrigued to see where he takes Malicia's game. So i'm just gonna sit back and watch the progress :)
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Um, i understand this, but i think most of people give their votes to Breeding season only because this theme is famous. It is really sadly. And yeah, of course, i'm sure that Gore have some plan about work... or haven't anything like this and working just during inspiration... it's not really important, because Gore can work as he pleases. And i respect that. Just... sometimes every fan had this kind of feeling when you want that your favorite artist work on something that only you want. Lol, of course it's selfish. But people are inherently selfish. In any case, I am also looking forward to what Gore show to us in Malicia ^_^
Gidshiri

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:04 am

yea. we all have our favorites. But the fact that Gore even gave us a say in his next project was more than generous enough. Love to see where it goes from here. XD
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby XaldonAjide » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:18 am

I'm thinking I'd really like to see Sakyubasu no tatakai 3, Seasons breading looks interesting, but I follow for the original flashes you made, I loved Sakyubasu no tatakai 1 and 2, I'm really looking forward to 3.
what else is new 8-)
XaldonAjide

Previous

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop