[Free][Completed][v1.0] Glassix

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Free][Completed][v1.0] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi everybody,

Download the full complete game

I'd like to present my latest completed work. Glassix is a 2D hentai game mixing elements from Visual Novels, Point & Click and Simulation.

Preview :
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Story :

Two years after your father death, your step mother moves the whole family in a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposed dead father gives you some strange glasses...

Features :

You follow the story of the protagonist who gets his hands on a suspicious item. Those glasses allow him to see through clothes and use some inception on his targets to make them more receptive to rather peculiar orders...
The first day will play as a tutorial and once done, you'll be able to navigate through the city doing various tasks :
  • Going to school and increase your skills
  • Interact with girls and increase your control over them
  • Choose the girls daily outfits and get them sexier outfits the more you control them
  • Have a lot of sex to collect sex energy and buy powerful spells to make your life easier
  • Work to earn money and buy stuff for you or your girls
  • Choose official girlfriends and unlock new events and commands specific to her
  • Tons of unique events to discover
The game uses a system of obedience and affection to determine whether the girl will follow your orders. You're be able to increase the girl's relation and obedience by giving simple orders and you will have to train them daily to make them more obedient.
There are 4 level of obedience and each time you reach a certain amount of obedience, you'll have to trigger a special event with the girl to unlock the next obedience level.
The game also features an artificial intelligence for the girls. They each have different hobbies and patterns in the daily life and move dynamically around town. They also dynamically go to eat, toilets or bath depending on variable which you can control with gifts or food.

Content :

• 30 playable girls
  • 7 districts available, more than 300 locations to discover
  • 4 level of obedience for each girl to influence them more and more
  • Many unique events to discover in town
  • Move around town using different ways : walk, run, taxi, bus, subway or even teleportation
  • Artificial intelligence for the girls making them move in town depending on their favorite hobbies (nature, culture, thrill, music etc...)
  • City map and Status page to follow the information and location of each girl
  • Manage your relation and obedience with each girls. If you upset them, they won't talk to you for some time
  • Improve your own skills (Fitness, Swimming and Academic) to unlock new events and new choices
  • Customize your girl outfits with casual outfits, work outfits, swimsuit and underwear. The more you control them, the sexier outfits they'll accept to wear
  • Collect sex energy and buy powerful spells to make your play easier and unlock new unique events
  • Earn money by working or using girls
  • Buy gifts, food and new outfits for the girls. Each girls have different tastes in food and gifts so be careful what you offer them
  • Select an official girlfriend and unlock new things to do with her
  • Reach good or bad ending depending on your choices. Two unique endings for each girl. Or maybe you'll find a way to reach the holy grail, full harem ending :p

This game was made possible thanks to the support of its players, so thanks to them!
Last edited by Daedolon on Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:45 am, edited 87 times in total.
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.7] Glassix

Postby Abelius » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:22 pm

I'm confused... why did you create a new thread with old information for a new version? :?
Abelius

Postby hoboy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:55 pm

I believe this is Glassix debut on LoK - already on many other forums but this must have been suggested to Daed...
hoboy

Postby Abelius » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:41 pm

hoboy Wrote:I believe this is Glassix debut on LoK - already on many other forums but this must have been suggested to Daed...

Oh...! So indeed I'm confused. :roll:
Abelius

Postby Daedolon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:40 am

Yep, sorry about that, I just discovered Lok so I created a topic here too. The information here are still up to date though, so beginners can know what to expect in the game.
Daedolon

Postby Abelius » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Daedolon Wrote:Yep, sorry about that, I just discovered Lok so I created a topic here too. The information here are still up to date though, so beginners can know what to expect in the game.

No problem at all. I bet you'll like it here. ;)

BTW, I'm playing a little with v0.7 and just now discovered a little bug: in the Rin's mom first meet event, if you take the opportunity to take the glasses out to peek at Naomi, the event still proceeds like if you advanced a stage, so if you do that twice Naomi tells you to basically drop the bag on the street and Rin shows up also in the street and starts talking like if they were in their house. :D

It could be that you trigger the next stage with a mouse down event, without checking if you're in glasses mode first.

Keep up the good work.
Abelius

Postby Daedolon » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:52 am

Glasses mode should be disabled when you are following somebody or have an objective to avoid those kind of problems, so I guess I messed up somewhere with the update. I'll correct that. Thanks for the feedback :p
Daedolon

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:33 am

Gawd affection takes ****ing forever to build

I'm pretty sure I just glossed over it and missed how to not get Succbused by the end of the week
UnsungHero

Postby Daedolon » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:26 am

Yep, affection will be reworked later on though with a dating feature and dates location like amusement park or beach :)
Daedolon

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:10 pm

??? room is infuriating me

I suppose Doll mode will be increased to the point that if you have two people that can be "dolled" you can have them act together.

Which leads to alot of mother daughter threesomes... which is really something i haven't seen in a while.
UnsungHero

Postby evildumdum » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:12 am

Played through thoroughly. Very entertaining, a bit grindy for my taste at times but overall great. Looking forward to more content however and the travel system can get annoying. Any chance of fast travel for certain routes?
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby Daedolon » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:11 am

Players have been complaining about the travel display for some time now and I plan to replace it by a more standard text travel menu in the top right, As for fast travel, I'm planning to add bus stops in some location to quickly move between them when I add the money feature in game.
Daedolon

Postby Abelius » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:53 pm

About the grinding, you can always click on the girls stats to cheat them up. A very useful feature at this stage of beta testing. :)
Abelius

Postby evildumdum » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:38 pm

I was aware of that cheat and in the end i used it, though i didn't want to. Without the cheat it would have taken far too long to do most things. obedience can be raised in one or two ways, but the only way to raise affection is to talk, and that only works once a day. Even with the obedience it is hella slow. More options per day that raise affection (and if that will break it, more opportunities to lose affection to help balance) would make the game seem less of a slug crawl in terms of pacing.

One thing i noticed, particularly in the first day is that while i enjoy the option to be a dick, you are severely penalised for it. I would love to see more choice events in the game, but if that happens will it be possible to have a playthrough where being a complete dick and dominating / degrading the girls is an option?
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby Darthjake » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Abelius Wrote:About the grinding, you can always click on the girls stats to cheat them up. A very useful feature at this stage of beta testing. :)

You can also cheat affection now too, up to 99.
Darthjake

Postby Daedolon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:24 pm

evildumdum Wrote:I was aware of that cheat and in the end i used it, though i didn't want to. Without the cheat it would have taken far too long to do most things. obedience can be raised in one or two ways, but the only way to raise affection is to talk, and that only works once a day. Even with the obedience it is hella slow. More options per day that raise affection (and if that will break it, more opportunities to lose affection to help balance) would make the game seem less of a slug crawl in terms of pacing.

One thing i noticed, particularly in the first day is that while i enjoy the option to be a dick, you are severely penalised for it. I would love to see more choice events in the game, but if that happens will it be possible to have a playthrough where being a complete dick and dominating / degrading the girls is an option?

Well, how I see the game is pretty simple.

There will be 3 ways to have fun with the girls :
- Without the glasses : you'll be able to rise their affection through gifts and dates when money is added and once she falls in love, you'll be able to unlock the h stuff normally
- With glasses : rising obedience you'll be able to do more shameless stuff with the girls that they wouldn't do without the glasses, but no extreme play (except if it was their hobby in the first place) since the glasses do dull their perception but they still retain their moral. This mean for example, you could have threesome with Aiko and Naomi but won't have access to threesome with Aiko + Kana because incest would still be taboo for them even with glasses.
- With doll mode : No taboo here, you can do whatever you want, threesome, incest and more bad plays are planned.

And for the affection, it will indeed to be reworked, however being a dick will always be punished since if you're a dick, it means you'll go with the doll route so affection doesn't matter. If you want to be a gentleman and reach the end as one, you'll have to make the right decisions (or buy a lot of gifts :p)

As for the pace itself, you're right, mainly due to the fact I just focus on H content right now and few daily events to offer affection changes. But more will be added later on. Being an adult game, I think players prefer seeing more H stuff than daily events but it'll be balanced in the end.

UnsungHero Wrote:??? room is infuriating me

I suppose Doll mode will be increased to the point that if you have two people that can be "dolled" you can have them act together.

Which leads to alot of mother daughter threesomes... which is really something i haven't seen in a while.

Currently, only 1 girl can follow, mainly due to position restriction but making it any number is no problem if really wanted by players. I'm just not sure if it would make the game strange if you had all girls follow you naked :p Would be fun though :D So it depends on players request :P
Daedolon

Postby brontanius » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Daedolon Wrote:Currently, only 1 girl can follow, mainly due to position restriction but making it any number is no problem if really wanted by players. I'm just not sure if it would make the game strange if you had all girls follow you naked :p Would be fun though :D So it depends on players request :P

Well I don't think anyone really expects you to somehow make it so all of the women in the game follow you in doll mode, although it would be interesting to see how it would turn out. I think though that at max, a player could get two people following them in doll mode(around town and such) but in certain times, a player could doll more than 2 for more interesting scenes. For example, for more than 2 women, if a player goes to class manually by 7 but waits outside the class till 9-10, he can go in and there would be 4 women in there(the blonde student, ayumi, the teacher and ren(i think that's her name) and if he has got doll mode for all of them, he can doll all four and go at it. Or another example is, early morning on the train, you can encounter 2 on the train early, doll them and make them follow you, go up a train area and there would be 2 more women that you can doll for a scene on the train.

To be honest, I think they are the only places that I have seen 4 people group close enough for an orgy level scene in the game naturally.

Edit: Although thinking about it, it would be rather strange having all women following you at once, if you don't change the positioning, It might make a funny looking abomination that I find funny thinking about what it would look like.
brontanius

Postby UnsungHero » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Daedolon Wrote:
Currently, only 1 girl can follow, mainly due to position restriction but making it any number is no problem if really wanted by players. I'm just not sure if it would make the game strange if you had all girls follow you naked :p Would be fun though :D So it depends on players request :P

Two at most seems the most manageable, so on the spot threesomes work, unless you can legit get the various mother daughters to give into their lusts and embrace the incest without Doll Mode XD

with more unique orgies like four or more being special events or time and place. 'IE The Class Room orgy since its one of the few times you have four people on screen'

School Girl orgy 'All the School Girls on the roof :P

Mature only ' All the 'Older' Ladies and Lily in an Orgy down at the Karoke bar'

I'd assume Lily is somewhere hidden in the game 'I mean if you snoop through the files you see she has a 'normal' form whether that a civilian disguise or a depowered Lily is probably up to you. maybe She's the ??? room... its very Girly and makes me wonder why she lives with Ayumi and then has her reaction to Ren.
UnsungHero

Postby Daedolon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:45 am

Hi all,

A small up since more and more players offered to help translate the game in their own language.

If you're interested, check this post :

https://www.patreon.com/posts/about-glassix-6772407
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby YelloMit » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:56 pm

I really like this concept. The demo was fun, although I didn't know about the cheat, so grinding for affection, etc, was a tad annoying. Also, not a fan of peeing, so the toilet scenes, even though they were super brief, I didn't overly like.

Everything else was good though. More animations would be awesome, but I understand if they were all just static images.

Can't wait to see more.
YelloMit

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects