House of R'Thoth (Finished)

Re: House of R'Thoth

Postby madlycyan » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:36 am

I seem to still have issues with the game crashing when getting a scene. It just crashes at random moments...
madlycyan
Newly Registered

Postby wl00213398 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:31 am

Hello! I would like to ask...

Two demons and woman SEX ending

Four Hands Demoness ending

How to trigger?
wl00213398
Newly Registered

Postby Seriathus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:32 pm

LaSuperba Wrote:Succubus can be determined by which one hurts you while they are rotating. You can hurt them too if they are the real one while rotating.

You can only check them if your armor is still on, though, otherwise they'd stun you for long enough to rape you.
Seriathus

Postby talksauce » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:36 pm

LaSuperba Wrote:Succubus can be determined by which one hurts you while they are rotating. You can hurt them too if they are the real one while rotating.

talksauce
Newly Registered

Postby Gidshri » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:26 pm

I don't know why, but my flash player crashing in random moments too =_=

PS Oh! Gore, what will be the next? SnT 3? Maybe you continue some old projects? Or you will do something absolutely new? Or you stiil have no idea about next project? or maybe you continue working on dead space or metroid? :cry: Oh, nothing important, forget about it :cry:
Gidshri

Postby Aestral » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Ok, two things before you finish. First - a minor, probably easy to code thing. It would be nice if endings in the gallery wouldn't just go through, but would be like normal scenes. Y'know, click to go to the next scene, not watch the one scene you want for 5s and repeat the entire ending to see it again :D

Second, a more major thing. !WARNING! Good ending spoiler below:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The good ending is not good at all! I mean, we just escaped the evil interdimensional labirynth of rape and general badness, we've beaten R'thoth and didn't give in to the corruption! Hooray! Oh, wait, our character is pregnant with a tiny R'thoth, so everything's gone south anyway. I actually liked the protagonist, and I felt bad for her. You can't leave us with bad endings only D:
Aestral

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:52 am

Gidshri Wrote:I don't know why, but my flash player crashing in random moments too =_=

PS Oh! Gore, what will be the next? SnT 3? Maybe you continue some old projects? Or you will do something absolutely new? Or you stiil have no idea about next project? or maybe you continue working on dead space or metroid? :cry: Oh, nothing important, forget about it :cry:

Maybe I will put it up for a vote!

I see three people mentioning crashing - is your flash player giving off any errors? What was going on when it crashed?
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby SubjectSix » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:48 am

GoRepeat Wrote:
Gidshri Wrote:I don't know why, but my flash player crashing in random moments too =_=

I see three people mentioning crashing - is your flash player giving off any errors? What was going on when it crashed?

Don't you dare tease us and not follow through on those older projects! :cry: Your Metroid project is what brought a lot of us to this forum in the first place, and the Dead Space was filled with potential!
SubjectSix

Re: House of R'Thoth (Now Streaming)

Postby Dohn Joe » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:13 am

Hello GoRepete, first of all, big fan, originally got hooked on Dusty's Castle that I found while browsing Newgrounds, then I got to Sakyu1(Which the farthest I ever got was like the 2nd Bee-drone fight :P) Then I played your LoKVG(Loved it, just not enough sex scenes tbh)and finally I found your SnT2, and I utterly got stumped with the fight where you play as the technological woman(Greed, I think is what she embodies? Am I wrong?) and got to use her power to reset them to 0 atk/def(I swear Scouts are Op af). Anyways, this is the first game ive actually played while watching it Develop, and I got to say, I like it. Other than the occasional Save Wipe, everything it a-ok. My only request would be that have a chance(maybe 5%?) of a room in the Eternal Dream spawning as a "Boss" room. It could have one of the Altar/Pylon thingies in the middle and hitting it would spawn either Sucubus, Eredar(I still haven't fought it, cant seem to find out where it is, im guessing the 3rd boss of the 2nd "World"), or Shivarra. Also, quick question, to get to the final battle, do you have to beat all the levels w/o being fully corrupted, or can you get levels on the next "Cycle" and once you beat all 9 you automatically go to the Final level?

Anyways, I love your games, keep up the Fantastic work, and please, if you are going to "Reboot" an old project of yours, do the Dead Space one. I really enjoyed that game(or what was finished anyways) but I always got ganked by the Necromorphs cause 1.I would lag(my computer is trash) and 2.the controls were so WIERD compared to your other games.
Dohn Joe
Newly Registered

Re: House of R'Thoth (Finished)

Postby derped » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:57 am

If there's any other suggestions to the game I'd just be happy with gangbang scenes.
derped
Newly Registered

Postby Gidshri » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:31 am

GoRepeat Wrote:I see three people mentioning crashing - is your flash player giving off any errors? What was going on when it crashed?

Not really. It just stops working at an unexpected moment with unexpected error at the beginning of the next sex scene. Sometimes this happens immediately after the start of the game (in one of the first three scenes, for example), sometimes after some time. Maybe fault in the player? In any case, it means that I really can not pass the game :D

GoRepeat Wrote:Maybe I will put it up for a vote!

Hahah, I don't think this makes sense, if you were not interested in something by yourself. Even if the entire forum will vote for something that you're not really interested - you will not work on this, right? But if you want to try, why not? :)
Gidshri

Postby madlycyan » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:54 am

GoRepeat Wrote:I see three people mentioning crashing - is your flash player giving off any errors? What was going on when it crashed?

Hi Gore, I seem to have problems with crashing when getting a scene, it just happens randomly, sometimes I already have the scene, but it still crashes when I get it. I was guessing it might have to do with my character's skin color(?). However when I run the file on my browser it seemed fine. I dont think its my flash player thought since I run a lot of things on it and it never crashes like that.
madlycyan
Newly Registered

Postby megaman17 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:09 pm

SubjectSix Wrote:
GoRepeat Wrote:

Don't you dare tease us and not follow through on those older projects! :cry: Your Metroid project is what brought a lot of us to this forum in the first place, and the Dead Space was filled with potential!

Yes! Please work on a Metroid project! (Metroid: DNA hunters anyone?)
megaman17
Newly Registered

Postby pangqiyangok » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:26 pm

How can i recongnize the real one in the three black wing demon? :o I can only choose it with fortune
pangqiyangok
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Ten out of ten, gift from Santa Claus.

Decent action game (not all of which I have yet played) if you're in the mood for it.
Good h-scenes (not all of which I have yet seen) with screen-shaking as a nice touch.
A story, deducible from the various songs, which I am currently reasonably happy with, as all is in keeping with R'Thoth's Keikaku.
Corruption mechanics.
Gallery mode.
... Everything.
I mean, yes, I AM with Derped in that you can always use more gangbangs.
And yes, sexy sound and sexy dialogue would carry it above and beyond.
But it's still pretty damned good.

Next project, if it was up to me, I'd have you either finish that new game in the Sakyu series or take back up Metroid for a bit.
Probably Metroid, because I'm still sour aboot some of the things that happen in the end of the Sakyu series.
(...Well, they happen in the ancient script drafted long ago; I don't know if anything's changed in the current plan, as I never finished Sakyu 2.)

Hmph, well.

Whatever it is, we'll look forward to seeing you apply your strange, heretical ideas of "actually finishing games" and "speedy, quality production" to your next project.
Lucky777

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:47 pm

There's a guy who has a complete save, I think.

He can PM you or just make a thread in discussion or something and post the saves there, to avoid spamming here.

I'd have made it myself but I'm too lazy to make the fuckin' thread (which should tell you something about whether or not I'm too lazy to FINISH SAKYU 2 for example.)

If he doesn't do it I'll get around to it though.

Gonna be kinda comical to have such a thread made and no saves provided by the OP, since I don't have any, but whatever.
Lucky777

Postby LaSuperba » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:35 am

The game overall is well made. The endings were also very interesting, and it was quite difficult to reach some of them (the imp one). Great game overall. :)
LaSuperba

Postby Screwbucket » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 am

Love the game and I love your work. Kinky shit this way comes.

I only have one major personal complaint and that's unlocking the different animations. Unlocking the third animation for all of the different enemies is dirt easy. Just have to have your armor totally fucked to hell and back.

The second and especially the first animations, on the other hand, are another story entirely. Since some enemies stun you twice in a row (resulting in that protection field), you will sometimes find yourself with no armor on at all within a few seconds. This wouldn't be a problem if you could somehow reconstitute your armor, but when your armor gets fucked, it gets fucked for the whole area until you warp to another realm. This can make getting certain scenes a serious chore and rather frustrating.

Of course, it's not game breaking and it's still possible to unlock them all. Hence why I called it more of a personal complaint...not a big deal but I'd personally wish it was a touch easier. Like if you could put your armor back after it gets wrecked without having to move to a new zone.

Whatever, awesome work.

Also, I kind of wish there was a one stop shop that showed all of your previous work without having to dig through LoK threads. Regardless, keep it up, man.
Screwbucket

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:55 am

Just my two cents on the next project topic.

Quite frankly I suck at your action based games, I know a few others said that as well, so maybe something more on the thinking side of things?

I think you've done an RPG before, but what about maybe a dating sim? Or would that be too similar to your LoK version G project with it being a time management to hold your interest?
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:55 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:Just my two cents on the next project topic.

Quite frankly I suck at your action based games, I know a few others said that as well, so maybe something more on the thinking side of things?

I think you've done an RPG before, but what about maybe a dating sim? Or would that be too similar to your LoK version G project with it being a time management to hold your interest?

Actually, I was toying with the idea of doing another resource sim modeled after Fallout Shelter's gameplay (not theme tho). Next project will most likely not be an action game though, no
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop