Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.17 (July 30/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:24 am

Ok so I've had a VERY BUSY week (outside hentai world).
(Aside of the fact I need to rest, and its not even my vacation yet).
(And I used like THREE NIGHTS trying to improve CPU speed, to no avail).
Anyway.......

Update 3.17 (30th July 2016)
- Added a new diary entry! The princess will write about her fellings of losing her virginity to Mario, before she wakes up in her castle (right in the beginning of the game).
- Added keyboard support to the main screen. You can press UP or DOWN to select the menu item, like 'Normal Game' or 'Gallery', then press SPACE (or E or Another Key if you saved a previous game with another keyboard config).
- Added keyboard support to the character select screen. You can press RIGHT or LEFT to change the princess.
- Added two buttons in the 'peach showroom' in the outfit screen (easier to go back to previous poses instead of clicking many times on Peach to see a missed one).
- Added 'Boeing' and 'Pop' sounds when changing Peach boobs in the outfit room and in the gallery.
- Added a 'prank' in the Achievement screen.
- Rule change: toadette wont say the same beginning phrase if you talk to her anymore. She may repeat some phrases, though.
- Rule change: the princess wont be able to use the pipe in her bathroom if its the first day she is in her castle. This is to make all of us use the normal exit (the star door), and this avoids many bugs, because that alternate exit right in the first day will skip her dialogue with Toadsworth, toadette, and the fact Toadsworth might be still trying to greet her in the stairs (the princess would try to say 'I feel someone is waiting...', even without him there anymore).
- Rule change: the princess' ass will be 'gaped' only if she uses a dildo or she is fucked in the ass three or more times. Creatures like Chain Chomp, Blooper, Shyguys, Pokeys and Goombas wont make a gape right in the first anal. Koopalings, Thwomps and HUGE objects still make a gape in the first penetration because their dicks are huge.
- Better stretching mode when enlarging the game window (in case you use standalone Flash Player, Irfanview, etc). No more 'letterbox' effect with artifacts and areas you should not see. But please use CTRL+F (or a menu item: FULL SCREEN) to go to full screen mode. Just clicking twice with the mouse to maximize might cut out some sides because when maximizing, the game (made for 4:3 screens) wont scale well with widescreen (only a pure FULL SCREEN mode corrects this).
- BUG FIX: 4 'train' bugs found by Tiger_Eli.
- BUG FIX: The princess was not warping correctly from the red pipe in the worldmap to the 'inner pipe' area (tech info: 'point' globalLocal not working anymore, I wonder why)
- Glitch Fix: Starman music not stopping when it ends (another music overlaps it). Tech info: listener not stopping imediatelly with channel.stop() after mus2 replaced mus1.
- Glitch Fix: After getting fucked by Mips the rabbit, if the princess try to interact with him while asleep, she might get locked up with no scene. Actually the interact button should not appear anymore, as he is sleeping.
- Glitch Fix: The princess was able to climb more than expected (like trespassing a ladder top).
- Glitch Fix: 'Princess Model' during dialogues not disappearing when the princess left a toilet event.
- Glitch Fix: Certain buttons appearing 'in the top screen', like when the princess jumps over Mario in the train.
- Glitch Fix: The cum on Peach's bed will only happen after the Toads jerk on it.
- Some aesthetic fixes (cosmetic) like bigger toilet holes and a 'green lit' Egadd door (it was red before).

tyler_eli Wrote:Hey, thanks for taking the time to reply. I will def. keep using the same flash and game version for testing (20 and 3.16). A quick feedback -that you don't need to reply to if you don't have the time-. I appreciate the changes you made to improve the game so the least I could do is recheck after you for the fixes on the new version (My playthrough will still be on the 3.16 one thought, for consistency)

Thank you! Its me who appreciate your time in finding those bugs. I ALWAYS do reply posts, but yes, sometimes I am delaying the answer due to the current stress :/ But my neck is better, and I'll return to jogging and riding a bicycle soon.

tyler_eli Wrote:What I mean by the game is fully keyboard playable: The player should be able to access any screen they want without any need for the mouse, for example, at the start screen a player can't open the achievements page without using the mouse, or start a hard game, or choose a different character or go back to the start screen etc. The key point here is in the game design you intended, did you want it to be 100% keyboard playable or not? There's no wrong answer here

I've made some improvements (check the changelog) but please dont ask too much (like all screens like options and etc being accessible with the keyboard). Its a lot of work :/

tyler_eli Wrote:Bug reports

The way you made them are great enough, you dont need to resize or change anything. I checked all your points and I added them all. I'll talk about the ones I couldnt fix, or the ones that aren't 'really' bugs:

tyler_eli Wrote:Train Intro: Going to Mario then pressing Space rather than 5 will hide the menu (002a,002b), Peach can’t move but you can still enter the numbers

CANT REPRODUCE (at least after some fixes related to ANOTHER unrelated problem last monday). If you can reproduce in 3.17, please record it (its the only way I can see what you're doing in a different way).
I admit I havent tested with the identical options screen as yours, so if the problem remains, I'll retest with the options you used.

tyler_eli Wrote:Cutscene after train intro: It’s easy to find the gap (slight pause) in the music track loop, is it possible to make it tighter when the track restarts the loop?

Yes, but I dont have time yet to do that. Actually its the way Flash kinds of 'add some silence' to certain sounds, perhaps due to Mp3 format. Certain sound editors (like the old CoolEdit and later ones) are also ADDING that silent area in the end. I might try GoldWave later.

tyler_eli Wrote:Menu page: It’s ironic that pressing “/” doesn’t actually toggle the music/sound when on that page

CANT REPRODUCE.. I can press it here and it sets the sound/music 'muteness' in all screens. Please remember I use the '/' of the keypad, not the main keyboard.

tyler_eli Wrote:Castle, bath: After wearing her dress in the bathroom (default dress set to wedding dress), Peach goes back to take a shower, when she comes out, she loses her crown and earrings.

FIXED!

tyler_eli Wrote:Castle, pink Toadette by the stairs: it seems that everytime peach walks by she will force her speech to her (help toadsworth/or wear clothes), it’s fine if she does it only one time, but if she will force her speech every time it’ll be annoying

Ok, DONE!

tyler_eli Wrote:Castle sewers: After H-scene with mips, he falls over. Pressing up again freezes peach

FIXED!

tyler_eli Wrote:Load isn’t working

That statement is too generic. Actually, some people are having problems with loading games. I think this happens after you restart the game (going to the loader screen). Its something I have to test slowly.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:40 am

LMJD Wrote:Hey again Ivan, firstly, thanks for the confidence boost :D but I got some more unfortunate feed back, I have found another glitch. Not sure if you are aware of this one or not, but in World 2, Level 3 "The Pyramid" I'm, well Krystal, is unable to make progress through the Pyramid.

I MIGHT have fixed it in 3.17, as I cant reproduce it really.

LMJD Wrote:Just wanted to update this: When I got stuck with the key on level 3, I decided to use cheats to go to the next level. On level 5, the same thing occurs, ill leave another screenshot of it. It seems to happen (well to me anyways I don't know if anyone else has this issue) every time you need to unlock a door.

Same thing as above.

LMJD Wrote:Also, just wanted to ask, will Peach/Krystal be able to fall pregnant with Bowser or any other of the bosses? I think that would be kinda cool.

I may not add this due to the complexity to make the babies :/ But perhaps I can do with Bowser, once I made a path in the forest that leads to that prison, so Peach can visit Bowser and be fucked by him more times, because there are people who prefer to visit Bowser more (and see what happens). But yes, I can see if I can make he impregnate Peach during the prison, then Peach would deliver a 'Bowser Jr' like child, who will run away after delivery.

LMJD Wrote:And a request about Internal CumShots and Pregnancy: Can you show the child? As in, when Peach/Krystal is pregnant and has sex with another enemy, that cums in her causing the Internal CumShot, are you able to show the child in her womb? So lets say Krystal falls pregnant by a Koopa Trooper, a few days pass by and she is still pregnant and has sex with another Koopa Trooper that cums in her, can the Internal CumShot show the egg in her womb? I just think it would be a nice touch to the game, or am I asking to much?

No, not too much. I just may not make this feature until making World 8, or I'll keep delaying it :/ Although I can really try to make it even so, because its not dat hard to make.

LMJD Wrote:One final thing: What do I need to download to get the updates/patches? Is there a separate file to download or do I re-download the game, and if so can i recover my saves?
Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post.

Just get the SWF (one file) in the first topic of this thread. You just redownload the same file from page 1 from time to time. Just be aware that save games might be incompatible between versions (although some have played in certain versions without problem). As for recovering saves, please use the 'save in the clipboard' feature (the green button), because that one will put the saved info in memory, so you just PASTE it in a program like notepad and save it like, say, 'My Save.txt'.

jacq2e Wrote:A recuring bug that was previously solved I think. But when fucking the cloud guy, the little dude fall in the aftermath, but the Princess is forever stuck in the cloud

This one IS ALREADY one of the MOST LASTING bugs. Why? Because I cant reproduce it so far! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Could you please show me a print of your OPTIONS screen at least? Have you SAVED the game, then exited it, then RELOADED the save for this bug to occur?

Groudon2000 Wrote:Could you do more lesbian scenes, perhaps with rosalina or shadow peach of something like that? Keep up the good work :)

Rosalina is expected.
Mona is expected to be in the game (new character).
Shadow Peach is a outfit for now. We dont have that character. But I have the Shadow Queen (the 'monster') in a human form. I may add her sooner or later.

Groudon2000 Wrote:Does the game work better when you download it instead of play it on this site?

A bit better in some machines, if you use the standalone flash player projector (not the DEBUG version) or even IRFANVIEW, which can load SWF files.

LMJD Wrote:Question about the Horny Bar: Does it have any thing to do with the sex scenes or the chances of Pregnancy? Also, can someone tell me what levels all the Blue-Prints can be found, not the actual locations just the levels? I feel like i'm missing so much, i'm on world 3 level 3 and only have 2 Blue-prints

Horny bar has nothing to do with pregnancy chances, although, as TripFlip said, the chances to have vaginal sex with creatures like Toads increases a lot.
I cant say the locations of the blueprints, sorry :/ But they are not dat hard to find.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tyler_eli » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:24 am

Hey, good to see you back. I didn't say anything, but I knew it was pretty unusual for you to be absent for that amount of time.
A quick reply;
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thank you! Its me who appreciate your time in finding those bugs. I ALWAYS do reply posts, but yes, sometimes I am delaying the answer due to the current stress :/ But my neck is better, and I'll return to jogging and riding a bicycle soon.

You're thanking me, I keep finding things that are wrong in your game, I give you a couple of weeks before you start hating my guts :P
Hope you feel better, I don't care if you take a few more days. I prefer a delayed job but well done, instead of a bad quick fix.

- Fully-keyboard playable: Haha let me make something clear, I'm not asking for anything. It's what you want for the game that matters here, you can make the game mouse-only, keyboard-only or something in between. As a freeware player, I don't mind either way. As a tester, I just make sure that the game does what you -the designer- want it to do. It seems that you want it to be close to keyboard only -as possible- but not entirely, right? Again, there is no wrong answer, it's your design choice.
- Train-disappearing dialogue: I will retest it on the newer version. Did I mention that I am using a Firefox window (updated)? It's what I used to find all the bugs so far. Actually I'll read the change log, retest all what I reported (to make sure if they're fixed or if new bugs appeared) and I'll update this by next Tue-Wed on my days off. For the disappearing menu, my best guess is that space was programmed to leave the menu (in an earlier version), but in a later version it wasn't updated when the exit menu was changed to '5'.
- Sound loop issue: It's a little impractical, but I have Sony Vega and if you send me the sound track I can cut off a few seconds from the end and email it back. Otherwise, it will be a wait-list bug.
- "/" not working: This may be it, I wasn't using the keypad button :lol:. Will retest it.
- Load isn't working: I updated my previous forum post last week, last 2 lines "ignore the last programming note". I actually wrote that as a general note for myself to retest later, cause it's an important one. I also noticed the improvement in the save system that if you saved peach inside her castle room in a new game, loading the game spawns her in her castle room now -it used to spawn her outside in the world map-. So to be clear, load is working for now.

The new report'll be out there in a couple of days, I'm glad you like its format.
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:53 pm

tyler_eli Wrote:- Fully-keyboard playable: Haha let me make something clear, I'm not asking for anything. It's what you want for the game that matters here, you can make the game mouse-only, keyboard-only or something in between.

I know ;) I am just frightened on how many screens would need to support that. You know, people are always wanting more, but there are certain features that's not just an 'apply keyboard support to all buttons and screens' checkbox. :/
The options screen is the one that has tons of buttons. Making 'left/right' select each of those buttons will be a pain.
But you can help by showing me screens where the keyboard should be a must, just to avoid the player to quickly have to get the mouse during the...erhm...scenes.
The options screen is those kind of screens we only have to set it once or twice in the whole game. Those 'rare' screens dont need keyboard interactions (its not a 'It's impacting the game severely'). I also think that screens like the Gallery and even the diary are into that group.

tyler_eli Wrote:As a freeware player, I don't mind either way. As a tester, I just make sure that the game does what you -the designer- want it to do. It seems that you want it to be close to keyboard only -as possible- but not entirely, right?

Right. But I am always open to suggestions and I am always listening.

tyler_eli Wrote:Train-disappearing dialogue: I will retest it on the newer version. Did I mention that I am using a Firefox window (updated)? It's what I used to find all the bugs so far. Actually I'll read the change log, retest all what I reported (to make sure if they're fixed or if new bugs appeared) and I'll update this by next Tue-Wed on my days off.

Thank you! You are the man! People sometimes come here very annoyed due to bugs, but they dont help much on how they got it, and the options used (options screen). The PAGE DOWN key is a must to find bugs, because I can check the snapshot of the variables that might have caused any of them.

tyler_eli Wrote:For the disappearing menu, my best guess is that space was programmed to leave the menu (in an earlier version), but in a later version it wasn't updated when the exit menu was changed to '5'.

There are many dialogues whose 'exit command' is not space (that is, the current SKIP KEY according to keyboard selection). I still have to update those. You can help by showing me the ones where the 'go away/leave' is not 'space'. The toilet is one of those I can change to space.

tyler_eli Wrote:Sound loop issue: It's a little impractical, but I have Sony Vega and if you send me the sound track I can cut off a few seconds from the end and email it back. Otherwise, it will be a wait-list bug.

I have it somewhere. I just need to check if Flash keeps adding the silent microsseconds. If so, I would need to let it as pure WAV format.

tyler_eli Wrote:Load isn't working: I updated my previous forum post last week, last 2 lines "ignore the last programming note". I actually wrote that as a general note for myself to retest later, cause it's an important one.

Yes, its a very important one indeed. I noticed that the bug might happen only if you exit and then re-enter the game, OR when restarting the game during play (like going back to the loader screen, then retesting load slots).

tyler_eli Wrote:I also noticed the improvement in the save system that if you saved peach inside her castle room in a new game, loading the game spawns her in her castle room now -it used to spawn her outside in the world map-. So to be clear, load is working for now.

Great!

tyler_eli Wrote:The new report'll be out there in a couple of days, I'm glad you like its format.

Okay then! See you ;) I hope I can provide more assets soon!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Groudon2000 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:20 pm

So shadow peach is no option, that's okay, but what about a clone of peach? Peach-clone looks exactly like peach (with or without clothes, what you like better) and peach-clone follows every command the player has, for example, kiss, take off the clothes or let the player touch her boobs or something, and i think the best place for peach-clone would be in one of the moon levels, i think the moon base would work best. And maybe if you like the idea, you can add pills in the level that can grow a dick, so in the scene with peach-clone the player gets 3 choices. 1. Use the pills on yourself. 2. Use the pills on peach-clone, or 3. Don't use them. Anyways, keep up the good work :)
Groudon2000
Newly Registered

Postby Tryxx » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:14 am

Gotta say Im impressed with this game Ivan. Cant wait until the Ass feature comes out. Any time soon?
Tryxx
Newly Registered

Postby JJPG » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 am

check this
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Portapapeles01.png
Portapapeles01.png (174.35 KiB) Viewed 5186 times
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:40 am

Groudon2000 Wrote:So shadow peach is no option, that's okay, but what about a clone of peach? Peach-clone looks exactly like peach (with or without clothes, what you like better) and peach-clone follows every command the player has, for example, kiss, take off the clothes or let the player touch her boobs or something, and i think the best place for peach-clone would be in one of the moon levels, i think the moon base would work best

Not hard to make a Peach&Peach scene. But its a thing I may make when the game is completed.

Groudon2000 Wrote:And maybe if you like the idea, you can add pills in the level that can grow a dick, so in the scene with peach-clone the player gets 3 choices. 1. Use the pills on yourself. 2. Use the pills on peach-clone, or 3. Don't use them. Anyways, keep up the good work :)

Futa Peach is expected, but I may make that first. Peach will appear with a dick if Futa is ON, but scenes will be the same. I may make a bit of changes in certain scenes (e.g. Peach can fuck certain enemies).

Tryxx Wrote:Gotta say Im impressed with this game Ivan. Cant wait until the Ass feature comes out. Any time soon?

Thanks! There is a plan to make a second ass size, I just need time to think about how to solve certain problems that can arise first.

JJPG Wrote:check this

Oh great.... Blitting stopped working. I tried to solve this, to no avail.
I disabled it in the options and updated the game in page 1.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Feddo » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:05 am

I just noticed a bug with the newer versions of this game. I downloaded the .swf file from the first page (both version 3.17 the one before you disabled the blit thing and the one after) and I tried it with the flash projector 17, 20 and 22 and it happens with each. When I full screen the the game it becomes distorted and it seems like it's super zoomed in with parts around the edges being cutoff. This bug did not happen with version 3.13 (I have the version uploaded on June 15th, 2016). I have attached screenshots below to show the bug.
Attachments
bug.png
The newest version 3.17 where it is distorted and zoomed in
unbugged.png
3.13 where it looks fine
Feddo

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Feddo Wrote:When I full screen the the game it becomes distorted and it seems like it's super zoomed in with parts around the edges being cutoff. This bug did not happen with version 3.13 (I have the version uploaded on June 15th, 2016). I have attached screenshots below to show the bug.

This is not a bug. This is due to the fact the game is made with a 3:4 screen, not 16:9. Before 3.17 update, a lot of people were annoyed due to tons of 'not-to-be-seen' areas in the sides, just because they play it in full screen, or worse, they rescale it using the mouse, but its not proportional. They could stretch X or Y axis to the maximum. This CANT happen at all means, because they would be able to see bonus areas, and even very far areas, and the camera engine could break, because the camera is based on the viewable screen. Now (3.17+), when you scale the window, it will scale proportional with NO_BORDER property. This is expected.

The problem is that Flash is dumb, so going full screen like pressing ALT ENTER is now causing this cut off.
So, the solution is to NOT use ALT+ENTER or 'full screen' options. Please just increase the window size manually (dragging the border) until its WEIGHT is maxed out. You might see the background of your operating system in the LEFT/RIGHT. Just use a black background (like opening a image all black in wide screen, then run the game), so you wont notice it.

Its possible to make the game widescreen, but there are two problems. First, its not so easy to change it. I would need to make the camera engine 'widescreen' and the detection of areas wont be 3:4 based anymore, along with the re-edit of more than 40 screens, like the achievements, diary, etc (although I can just add black borders in the left and right in those). Second, people who use 3:4 will be annoyed like you (because they will have the screen with the sides cutted out when full screen, instead of the top/bottom cutted out).

I will still try to find a better way for that, like making the screen 'avoid NO_BORDER' property when full screen, but I cant promise it will work.
EDIT: FIXED!! (2nd August)
Please beware that you need to press CTRL+F or check for FULL SCREEN menu item (right click), if its avaiable.
Just double clicking it WONT WORK! The screen will maximize but THATS NOT FULL SCREEN MODE! It will still have cuts!

I need to make the Airship Level for world 7 ASAP in the next days, and add the first 'mammalian' creatures that Peach can deliver (like little goombas).

Glad you understand.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby random_user » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:21 am

About the Fullscreen, just leave the way it was before. It was better.
random_user
Newly Registered

Postby JJPG » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:22 pm

larry morton and wendy scenes freezes
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Portapapeles01.png
Portapapeles01.png (101.36 KiB) Viewed 5111 times
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:29 pm

random_user Wrote:About the Fullscreen, just leave the way it was before. It was better.

As edited above, EDIT: FIXED!! (2nd August)
Please beware that you need to press CTRL+F or check for FULL SCREEN menu item (right click), if its avaiable.
Just double clicking it WONT WORK! The screen will maximize but THATS NOT FULL SCREEN MODE! It will still have cuts!

Sorry but its not possible to be like before, because Flash will allow you to resize the screen in any direction (X or Y) without being proportional. This can break the game.

JJPG Wrote:larry morton and wendy scenes freezes

I HATE Critical BUGS!
FIXED!!

Thanks for all the reports!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.17 (Aug 2/16)

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:07 am

Gaijin Goomba knows you put him in this game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udnUhSIcQdI at 5:21
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby HugelDude » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:24 pm

So is the 'prank' in the achievements screen when you press on Luigi and it says "are you for real" along with Peach saying his name? If so, I quite like it, I always felt that Luigi should do something. Also is the voice clip of Peach saying Luigi a voice actress or is it a clip taken from some Mario game?
HugelDude

Postby Princess_Luviare » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:42 pm

So curious when I use the EXE method of getting the new version I don't get the new version. I am still at 3.16, and when I use the save as link for 3.17 the screen is zoomed in to an odd point where I cannot see the options right. Did I do something wrong?
Princess_Luviare
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:46 pm

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Gaijin Goomba knows you put him in this game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udnUhSIcQdI at 5:21

Hehe, I have known about that when VintageBass told me more than a month ago. It was a susprise. I like his videos : )
He even said I could add his wife (actually, a goomba form), but then I noticed it would be a lot of work just to see them once :/ If they could appear in more levels (like guiders, that is, gaijin guards that helps the princess thorough the game), I might have reconsidered, but at this state, I prefer to make the rest of the levels.

HugelDude Wrote:So is the 'prank' in the achievements screen when you press on Luigi and it says "are you for real" along with Peach saying his name? If so, I quite like it, I always felt that Luigi should do something. Also is the voice clip of Peach saying Luigi a voice actress or is it a clip taken from some Mario game?

Yes thats it! As for the voice clip, it was done by a female contributor, MIKA. She disappeared from LOK, perhaps she is very busy :/
I want to make a scene with Luigi. But it might be a 'awkward' like scene, that is, Luigi falling over the princess, then the dick going between her legs......I will think about something when I come into that.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Feddo » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:00 pm

I found another bug, if you masturbate to orgasm in Toadette's bed (I've also had it happen to me when I just interact with it without masturbating) the picture of peach you get during the dialogue doesn't go away. I attached a screenshot of it at the bottom.
Attachments
picture bug.png
picture bug.png (133.15 KiB) Viewed 5066 times
Feddo

Postby KeryoWolfe » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:46 pm

So here's a bug. After I beat World 2 and get the code, I go to the bunker, put it in the computer... and it still sets it to World 2. No menu select shows up or nothing. It'll set it to World 2 everytime.
Here's the clipboard save so you can see exactly where the error is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs4xdcwt9s2g8 ... T.txt?dl=0

Also I decided to make something for anyone that wants to play the game with an XBox 360 controller. This requires XPadder. Things like number menus and the Do-over button sequence will still have to be done via keyboard, but the main gameplay buttons are mapped. Great for peeps like me that have been spoiled by games with controller support.

IMPORTANT: After the initial train scene where you choose your keyboard control scheme, ALWAYS SET IT TO RIGHT HANDED OR THE MAPPED CONTROLS WILL NOT WORK.

Main Controller Profile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8ws2rgdfz6gm ... oller?dl=0
MIM Controller Map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i6c4lcbebuhr ... ofile?dl=0

Controls:
Move: Joystick
Jump/Fly/Swim: A
Run: X
Attack: Y
Advance Scene: B
Menu: START
Lose A Life: Back
Masturbate: LB
Lactate: RB

Hope you guys find this useful.
Last edited by KeryoWolfe on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KeryoWolfe
Newly Registered

Postby smalec » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi

Delivery seems to not work. I always get the infinite loop. I've tried with rosalina, peach, default settings, delivering in peach castle in bedroom, in the streets, or in the world 1 map 1.

She just lies down, an empty chat bubble shows up and the game/time freezes.

Oh, and also, savegames don't work for me altogether.
smalec
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects