MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Fix-update (0.1.3) Incest RPG Game

Postby Ayeka » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Gaining courage is VERY SLOW proces. I suggest add increasing it in posing for Norra. Staying nude and being drawed ( and possible someone will see it) need courage.
In school wandering instead going to class hould add courage, while going to class should improve relations with teacher.

Another thing are money. Bread cost 25, 3 days work and gain only 30 ?

No weekends? Endless school days? Create sunday and instead going to school time for another activity, for example shop, computer or fight can be done two time, in morning and in afternoon.

Also I think you should add faq to your website. figuring some scenes is hard :idea:

BUG REPORT.

Shops in old neigborhood should NOT sell mediaval stuff as swords but modern: boxing gloves, baseball bat No mirthil helmet but head protector and so on.

When sister give massage his reply is "Nothing, everything is fine" but I suggest you to change " no problem, wear what you want, everything is fine"

In summary I think it will be great game :D
Good luck !
Ayeka

Postby Doomngloom » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 pm

so, i tried 0.1.2 and found it fairly interesting, but also fairly buggy, as is to be expected of an early-development game.

my first playthrough, i think i wandered around a bit too much once "saitooma" ;) let me go, and when mom asked me to get bread, she somehow forgot to give me any money for it(though i only found out she was supposed to on my second run), and i somehow ended up being able to work at the shop but not having enough time to actually shop there, possibly due to not actually visiting the shop, or talking to mom, for several days after her request. similarly, i somehow didn't get the sisters first massage, only "another", likely due to not actually talking to her that first time i could.

another issue is in the combat area, and the fact that i don't have any skills. i'm level 5, and have gotten 2 notices that i should have gotten skills from leveling up, but they didn't actually show up. also, once i got into the old neighborhood, the guy mentions a martial arts trainer, but i only see the weapons guy, the armor guy, the fight guy, the guy that gives you $20 per day, and the guy that sells you a pass. without any skills, the grind between the second and third equipment tiers, and the B and A rank fights is just a little too big.

relatedly, how do you recover mana? i've only seen the energy drinks that restore about 200+ mana, and with a max of about 60-70, those are a bit of a waste of money. i would think you would recover some while sleeping, or possibly from eating the meals mom puts out for you, but sleeping only restores 200 hp, and when i try to eat, the brat only ever says "i'm not hungry."

that said, the game is, as i said, fairly interesting, the art is very good(apart from the missing pupils, please add pupils), and you are very quick with the bugfixes. :D many kudos to you(eat them fast), and i hope you can keep up the good work.
Doomngloom
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Downloading patch now...will I need to start over from scratch? (Not a big deal, just need to know)

Also, how much courage is needed for *footsies* and slapping Mom on the ass? Apparently 46 isn't enough for either... (or it is courage is fine, but relations need to be higher? Although...60/46 SHOULD be enough...)

Few other things, the eyes do look weird, but to me it's like they are hypnotized. Outside of the one time that you get clobbered and go to the hospital, is there a reason to go there? When will you include hot sex with teacher?? (OK, that one's just because I like the idea of a hot teacher seducing her student). I've seen Gaby visiting me at night...will Mom and Norry will as well?
musical74

Postby StickJump » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:47 pm

musical74 Wrote:Downloading patch now...will I need to start over from scratch? (Not a big deal, just need to know)

Also, how much courage is needed for *footsies* and slapping Mom on the ass? Apparently 46 isn't enough for either... (or it is courage is fine, but relations need to be higher? Although...60/46 SHOULD be enough...)

Few other things, the eyes do look weird, but to me it's like they are hypnotized. Outside of the one time that you get clobbered and go to the hospital, is there a reason to go there? When will you include hot sex with teacher?? (OK, that one's just because I like the idea of a hot teacher seducing her student). I've seen Gaby visiting me at night...will Mom and Norry will as well?

It is desirable to start from scratch, but if the save is not too far you can try.
What is slapping ass?
In future I'll add oral, vaginal, anal and other things to all characters, and visiting mom and Norry at night (and maybe visiting the other characters at night.)
Tomorrow I will draw that same hot teacher that seducing her student.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby musical74 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:27 pm

In the morning, before you go to school, you have the chance to feel your mom on her butt. That's sometimes referred to as *slapping the ass*.

Hot teacher sex...WOOHOO!
musical74

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Big Fix-update (0.1.2) Incest RPG Ga

Postby DragonG » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:58 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:
DragonG Wrote:anyway i got 75 courage and 85 relation with mom but still can't make her blow me or tease her pussy at night and more i cannot even play with the blonde sis :(

Dragon I'm almost tempted to say your game is freaking jinxed, Don't stare at it it might come to life and kill you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DragonG

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:08 am

StickJump Wrote:It is desirable to start from scratch, but if the save is not too far you can try.
What is slapping ass?
In future I'll add oral, vaginal, anal and other things to all characters, and visiting mom and Norry at night (and maybe visiting the other characters at night.)

I think they are talking about the grab moms ass in the morning option :geek:

threesomes, orgies, the whole shebang, We'll get there eventually... after the Battle and Economic crisis plaguing the game world is dealt with! Since thats whats more important right now! I gots bread to buy and I need to protect it from random hobo boxing champions!

Still think you should give Mom and Teacher proper names :P
UnsungHero

Postby StickJump » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:57 am

UnsungHero Wrote:
StickJump Wrote:It is desirable to start from scratch, but if the save is not too far you can try.
What is slapping ass?

I think they are talking about the grab moms ass in the morning option :geek:

threesomes, orgies, the whole shebang, We'll get there eventually... after the Battle and Economic crisis plaguing the game world is dealt with! Since thats whats more important right now! I gots bread to buy and I need to protect it from random hobo boxing champions!

Still think you should give Mom and Teacher proper names :P

I have very very big plans for the game.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:02 am

UnsungHero

Postby StickJump » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:08 am

UnsungHero Wrote:-looks at plans-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4

(This gif is amazing. Maybe I'll add it to my signature )
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby YelloMit » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Is the only way to gain courage through fights?
YelloMit

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:50 pm

YelloMit Wrote:Is the only way to gain courage through fights?

Yes at the moment thats the only way to gain courage.
UnsungHero

Postby StickJump » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Are eyes acceptable?
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:02 pm

I like it

I know this one... its an artstyle where the characters pupils aren't heavily empathised or don't appear at all

What ANIME IS IT!!!
UnsungHero

Postby musical74 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Bug/glitch report - when I went to give mom a blowjob, it went back to the previous set, but after going back and forth a few times blowjob worked. Not sure if that was just weird glitch or what...

Eyes look fine!

Now to see how much courage is needed to grab Mom's ass in the morning (or if it's *need more relationship*) and see what I need for footsie with both hot teacher and Mom.
musical74

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 pm

I'm going to feel stupid for asking this...but where is the 0.1.3 update? The blog only has the 0.1.2 update?
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:31 pm

The Blog hasn't been updated but the download is there
UnsungHero

Postby StickJump » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:32 pm

cheddaredgrizzly Wrote:I'm going to feel stupid for asking this...but where is the 0.1.3 update? The blog only has the 0.1.2 update?

Sorry, fixed.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby Schaitan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Her eyes look strange, maybe with black pupils she would look normal?
Schaitan
Newly Registered

Postby StickJump » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:36 pm

musical74 Wrote:Bug/glitch report - when I went to give mom a blowjob, it went back to the previous set, but after going back and forth a few times blowjob worked. Not sure if that was just weird glitch or what...

Eyes look fine!

Now to see how much courage is needed to grab Mom's ass in the morning (or if it's *need more relationship*) and see what I need for footsie with both hot teacher and Mom.

The ass slapping at current update is not working. In the future I'll activate it.
To unlock a blowjob you need to try all previous night scenes with mom.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects