MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Big Fix-update (0.1.2) Incest RPG Ga

Postby StickJump » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:35 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:I just now notice I have none of the battle skills I supposedly learned? I assume thats related to the "Martial Arts Trainer" thats suppose to be in the old Neighborhood

So on the Battle system rework

are you gonna try to make the weapons more balanced or offer different advantages?

Since your not using the shield Slot you could change that into either a second accessory slot or perhaps allow dual wielding? Cause at the moment with the prices more or less equalized by their tiers

Katanas and Heavy Armor are the go too item lines

I'm gonna try to rework a drop balance, enemies, weapon value and damage. And maybe use a some battle system scripts.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby UnsungHero » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Ahh I see.
Let me run this by you

Potential Names

Mom: Seeing that you like the I/Y to go with the daughters names something like Tiffany, Misty or Remy,

Teacher: Jasmine, Rose, or Amber, To break away from the y naming scheme since if you count the above thats four people ending on a Ee sound

'I mean unless the twist of the game is every woman Gias can have sex with is related to him in some way...Judy and the Teacher are like older cousins and the Nurse is his Aunt and the naming scheme is suppose to be a hint at that XD

Nurse: Abigail, Dana, Aoi -who i assume is gonna be one of the newer characters for 0.3.0- or is the Nurse Mom? They look kinda alike
UnsungHero

Postby Calipso69 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:51 pm

Ok, I feel like retard... but...

First of all I played a bit on 1.1 and a bit on 1.2, in both versions I can't seem to be able to shop starting the game from the scratch, it just simply says I don't have time for shopping, as well as even after 30-40 days I can't talk to the bold guy to learn anything and as such I never made it to the old neighbourhood... I managed to gain 30-40 relationship points still having 0 courage and I'm kind of pissed off because it seems like I'm the only one with that problem...

If someone woudl be so kind to explain to me what triggers shopping + bold guy I'll graciously facepalm myself many times in return.
Calipso69

Postby UnsungHero » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Either you had a faulty download or you did something that broke the game.

Did you go shopping for bread after Mom asked you too and did you do it after school. since if won't let you in the morning

Cause thats what triggers the first fight in the game, and thus allows you to train with Master Baldy.

the only other sequence i can think of if you didn't go talk to him in the park after he introduced himself at school

or
VVVV

Or you save files are wonky
Last edited by UnsungHero on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
UnsungHero

Postby StickJump » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Calipso69 Wrote:Ok, I feel like retard... but...

First of all I played a bit on 1.1 and a bit on 1.2, in both versions I can't seem to be able to shop starting the game from the scratch, it just simply says I don't have time for shopping, as well as even after 30-40 days I can't talk to the bold guy to learn anything and as such I never made it to the old neighbourhood... I managed to gain 30-40 relationship points still having 0 courage and I'm kind of pissed off because it seems like I'm the only one with that problem...

If someone woudl be so kind to explain to me what triggers shopping + bold guy I'll graciously facepalm myself many times in return.

If you play with your old save files, please, start a new game.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby StickJump » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Before playing 0.1.2 you must delete your previous version (0.1.1) and then install 0.1.2 (if you install a game in the same folder) , and you must start a new game.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby rpgfan650 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:38 pm

StickJump Wrote:
EliteMaster512 Wrote:How do I catch the butterflies at the park for Gaby? I only see one, and it's over the lake :(

This quest is easy, you just have to think better

I don't see how thinking better will allow you to capture the butterflies.

I haven't found a butterfly net, even if I did, the park butterfly is unreachable because your stuck to the brown pathway.
The hospital butterfly, flies over you and can't interact with it.
The school butterfly, rebounds from you and you cannot interact with it.
The house butterfly is the same as all the others.

What looks like a west park exit, is not one, so no butterflies to catch that way.

This comment may upset you, but maybe you consider this a easy quest because you know how to solve it.

If this will be the caliber of all your quests, then i'll rate your game as average, not good, because your quests require a genius to solve them.
rpgfan650

Postby rpgfan650 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Calipso69 Wrote:Ok, I feel like retard... but...

During my play through I missed the TOMORROW part, and went the same day as she told me to buy it. Its always tomorrow with this one.
Last edited by rpgfan650 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rpgfan650

Postby UnsungHero » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:48 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:
StickJump Wrote:
EliteMaster512 Wrote:How do I catch the butterflies at the park for Gaby? I only see one, and it's over the lake :(

This quest is easy, you just have to think better

I don't see how thinking better will allow you to capture the butterflies.

I haven't found a butterfly net, even if I did, the park butterfly is unreachable because your stuck to the brown pathway.
The hospital butterfly, flies over you and can't interact with it.
The school butterfly, rebounds from you and you cannot interact with it.
The house butterfly is the same as all the others.

What looks like a west park exit, is not one, so no butterflies to catch that way.

This comment may upset you, but maybe you consider this a easy quest because you know how to solve it.

If this will be the caliber of all your quests, then i'll rate your game as average, not good, because your quests require a genius to solve them.

Dude... The key to playtesting... play it like its an OLD school adventure game... win in doubt... do every stupid combination act like you are intentionally trying to find a way to break the game.

Ya wanna hint?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Some Butterflies are Nocturnal, and let me guess you've never bothered to see if you can go places at night
UnsungHero

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:27 am

UnsungHero Wrote:Dude... The key to playtesting... play it like its an OLD school adventure game... win in doubt... do every stupid combination act like you are intentionally trying to find a way to break the game.

Ya wanna hint?

Some Butterflies are Nocturnal, and let me guess you've never bothered to see if you can go places at night

I had no idea those existed,or i have forgotten about them, so why would I go looking for them at that time. I'll blame Gaby for not asking for 3 RARE butterflies.
Last edited by rpgfan650 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
rpgfan650

Postby StickJump » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:31 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:
UnsungHero Wrote:Dude... The key to playtesting... play it like its an OLD school adventure game... win in doubt... do every stupid combination act like you are intentionally trying to find a way to break the game.

Ya wanna hint?

I had no idea those existed, so why would I go looking for them at that time. I'll blame Gaby for not asking for 3 RARE butterflies.

Sorry mate, I just grew up on games that do not even have a quest description, only name of quest :lol: . In next fix-updates I'll probably fix it.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:00 am

StickJump Wrote:Sorry mate, I just grew up on games that do not even have a quest description, only name of quest :lol: . In next fix-updates I'll probably fix it.

If it even stated rare/special butterflies, I might have overlooked it with my reading problem. Lucky for me, the bread shopping quest happened early in the game so a restart wasn't a problem.
rpgfan650

Postby DragonG » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:05 am

anyway i got 75 courage and 85 relation with mom but still can't make her blow me or tease her pussy at night and more i cannot even play with the blonde sis :(
DragonG

Postby UnsungHero » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 am

I mean I get Rpg's frustration, Its a mindset thing but remember its a game in progress We're suppose to deal with the kinks tears and obvious work in progress when we deal with it. I fully understand "Well why would I think to even do that!"

Maybe Gaby should have alluded to the nature of the butterflies she wants "Could you catch me Three Butterflies from the park, but not regular ones, These only come out at night." but again thats a WIP thing similar to me questioning the grindy turn based nature/feel the game currently has.

Its the nature of the beast.

Luckily I am stupid enough to try every possible dumb thing in a game.
____

Minor Nitpick

That is not Assfucking Mom ,Stick that is Hotdogging Mom, Assfucking would mean you infact insert in her ass, Hotdogging or its Technical name,Intergluteal sex, cause no one can come up with a better term then Hotdogging

Maybe Ass Teasing... Rubbing.. Between the Buns hmm
UnsungHero

Postby UnsungHero » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 am

DragonG Wrote:anyway i got 75 courage and 85 relation with mom but still can't make her blow me or tease her pussy at night and more i cannot even play with the blonde sis :(

Dragon I'm almost tempted to say your game is freaking jinxed, Don't stare at it it might come to life and kill you.
UnsungHero

Postby StickJump » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:29 am

DragonG Wrote:anyway i got 75 courage and 85 relation with mom but still can't make her blow me or tease her pussy at night and more i cannot even play with the blonde sis :(

Yes, this is a bug. Tomorrow I'll definitely fix it. (03:27 night, a little more and I'll deactivate myself lol)
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby musical74 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:51 am

Dunno if you can play with the blond sis yet...

I restarted a new game because I didn't realize you needed both relations AND courage to move forward with the women (they were pretty high relation but almost no courage). Still, early on, it's really tough to even win the D level fights unless you have some money to spend on armor and a weapon - Miss one time and I'm pretty much screwed. Wonder if *slapping Mom on the ass* in the morning is a courage thing, because I would have thought at relation 40ish Mom would be OK with it...

It's not a huge thing, but apparently Gias goes to school 7 days a week, because he needs to go to school EVERY DAY. No breaks for weekends?
musical74

Postby UnsungHero » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:32 am

musical74 Wrote:Dunno if you can play with the blond sis yet...

I restarted a new game because I didn't realize you needed both relations AND courage to move forward with the women (they were pretty high relation but almost no courage). Still, early on, it's really tough to even win the D level fights unless you have some money to spend on armor and a weapon - Miss one time and I'm pretty much screwed. Wonder if *slapping Mom on the ass* in the morning is a courage thing, because I would have thought at relation 40ish Mom would be OK with it...

It's not a huge thing, but apparently Gias goes to school 7 days a week, because he needs to go to school EVERY DAY. No breaks for weekends?

Its a Ground hog day loop. If your having trouble with the low rank fights... Just talk to the mohawk dude next to the guy that sales the Gallery and the guy who sets up fights He'll give you twenty dollars daily and try working a bit. Yeah working takes a bit too long for little reward in my opinion but its the only other money making option at the moment.

it'll be a few days but you should beable to save up to 200 dollars which is enough for a helmet and armor or a starter Weapon once you have equipment D and C rank fights should be made manageable
UnsungHero

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:14 pm

Well my relation and courage is over 100, and she reacts the same way when it was at 0.

As for D fights with no weapons and armor, the trick is to only fight when you have full hp.

musical74 Wrote:It's not a huge thing, but apparently Gias goes to school 7 days a week, because he needs to go to school EVERY DAY. No breaks for weekends?

My Gias needs the weekend to court Judy and to recover hp. Most days he is at home helping his family while recovering hp at night.

If your interested in my relations, the teacher is the highest at 185, mom is around 160, Gaby about 125, Norry around 70 and Judy below 25. My courage is around 127. I'm at level 6 still using gear that cost around 1000. Attempted one A battle, was lucky to get a critical hit, otherwise I would have lost. Until I get all weapons and gear at the third price tier, I'll stick with B fights.
rpgfan650

Postby StickJump » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:42 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:

Well my relation and courage is over 100, and she reacts the same way when it was at 0.

As for D fights with no weapons and armor, the trick is to only fight when you have full hp.

musical74 Wrote:It's not a huge thing, but apparently Gias goes to school 7 days a week, because he needs to go to school EVERY DAY. No breaks for weekends?

My Gias needs the weekend to court Judy and to recover hp. Most days he is at home helping his family while recovering hp at night.

If your interested in my relations, the teacher is the highest at 185, mom is around 160, Gaby about 125, Norry around 70 and Judy below 25. My courage is around 127. I'm at level 6 still using gear that cost around 1000. Attempted one A battle, was lucky to get a critical hit, otherwise I would have lost. Until I get all weapons and gear at the third price tier, I'll stick with B fights.

185? Jeez... I have up to a maximum 35.....
ImageImageImage
StickJump

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects