MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:50 pm

What about the game:
You can find all information about the game and download link in my blog:
https://www.patreon.com/SJAnimation

To play RPG Maker VX Ace games you need RPG Maker VX Ace RTP.
You can download it from the official source:
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com

-----------------------------------------

Here are a little guide for a game:
You can save your game progress only at night;
To unlock a new H-scenes you need to definite value of relations and courage;
You improve relations when you speak with character or when you do some "H" things;
There are current list of places where you can open scenes:
  • In the school;
  • In the bathroom;
  • Sitting at the computer;
  • When you sleep;
  • At night with your relatives;
  • In the shop;
  • At daytime with sisters;
  • UPDATE:In the hospital.
-----------------------------------------
All this can be put into game only by applying a big work and your support.

ALL game characters are 18+

Thank you for attention.

What's new in last update (0.2.0.6.1):
Click here \/
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Added 3 new scenes (1 with mom and 2 with some other person);
    Again fixed bug with Gaby, that was making some Gaby's and Mom's scenes unavailable (this time that bug is fixed for sure);
    Fixed some little things;

Last edited by StickJump on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:35 am, edited 34 times in total.
StickJump

Re: MyXXXKin [RPG Maker VX Ace] - New Incest RPG Game

Postby powuivnpeb » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:06 pm

The art style is alright but these eyes, they will give me nightmares.

Edit: I can not play it, when I start the game, this screen repeats itself endlessly http://i.imgur.com/lS8I6b7.png
Last edited by powuivnpeb on Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
powuivnpeb

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:15 pm

powuivnpeb Wrote:The art style is alright but these eyes, they will give me nightmares.

For me it's hard to draw the eyes, sry :roll:
StickJump

Postby EliteMaster512 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:17 pm

When I open up the game, all I get is: "Relations (Mom) +3 - Relations (Mom): 0 / Courage: 0"

When I hit enter the message just reappears and I can't progress further...

...What do?
Veteran LoK Lurker Since 2014 - Currently Working on a Mystery Project!
EliteMaster512

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Guys i'm so sorry for that. The new fixed version has uploaded.
StickJump

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Hmm i think there might be bugs with norry. I have the relationship + courage needed but i cannot seem to get the first level scene to appear(unless art session is the first). On top of that if you talk to her after the art session, her full body art appears and doesn't disappear until morning of next day. Even when interacting with stuff like mom at night. As for the full body art, the same happens when you talk to gaby a second time after her massage.

Edit 1: Definite bug: When you use the pc, if you choose to jerk off, it will automatically choose to jerk off whenever you use the pc.

Edit 2: Possible bug: In the gallery, the top left portrait is non interactable when I am assuming it is possible to use it.

Edit 3: Probably needed suggestion: Changes need to be made to the fighting. Aside from money, there is no real reason to do the higher tier fights. You don't gain any extra courage from what I see from higher tiers and even for money it is a stretch as you can just spam d rank for item drops and sell them or get lucky with a c rank and get an item worth 1000. Also dunno if intentional or not but Gias cannot equip any form of gear and as such it is near impossible of not impossible to do ss+ at this time.

Edit 4: Unknown if bug or not: Missing just 2 scenes from the gallery which I assume are Norry's, unless there is a special thing I need to do(which i dunno about, done pretty much everything and visited everywhere) I think that maybe her scenes are not activated or there may be something wrong with her event coding that is stopping her from activating. E4.1: I have now without a doubt interacted with everything. Literally everything at all three times. Every wall, every floor tile, every person etc and by all three times, I mean before school, after school and at night. I am 100% convinced that there is a problem with the coding that makes these last two scenes, again I assume they are Norry as I feel I have every scene for the other 4 and none for her, no activate. This code be a self switch mismatch that doesn't swap her first event page over to the second/third.

Edit 5: Possible bug: Cannot exit shop screen via the right side as you can with left, may be intentional but if not, the event may not be set to player touch and on level same as player.

Edit 6: Possible code problem: When deciding to talk to your mother when she is on the couch, your character will be teleported to infront and facing her instead of retaining his position and direction. Dunno if intentional or not.
Last edited by brontanius on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
brontanius

Postby musical74 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:00 pm

I'm running into the same problem as the others...it won't run, it just does the "Relations (Mom) +3 - Relations (Mom): 0 / Courage: 0" over and over
musical74

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:16 pm

musical74 Wrote:I'm running into the same problem as the others...it won't run, it just does the "Relations (Mom) +3 - Relations (Mom): 0 / Courage: 0" over and over

Can you tell me when this relationship screen thingy happens so i can replicate it, want to know how to trigger it.
brontanius

Postby musical74 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Can you tell me when this relationship screen thingy happens so i can replicate it, want to know how to trigger it.

When I try to start the game. Click on the game icon to start the game, and instead of *New game, continue* etc. It just shows the relationship thing. I have VX ACE RTP already installed so I know it's not a RTP problem. Not sure why it does that...
musical74

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:36 pm

musical74 Wrote:I'm running into the same problem as the others...it won't run, it just does the "Relations (Mom) +3 - Relations (Mom): 0 / Courage: 0" over and over

The bug is fixed, please re-download the game. brontanius thank you so much for this list of bugs, tomorrow or maybe in the nearest future i will fix it all.
StickJump

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:31 pm

StickJump Wrote:

The bug is fixed, please re-download the game. brontanius thank you so much for this list of bugs, tomorrow or maybe in the nearest future i will fix it all.

Np man, I like the current state of the game as is myself, enough to want to help out and find bugs but not support the patreon in the games current state, maybe in a few builds when I see more of it. Don't want to rush into a project when there have been times where a dev has quit after the first 2 alpha builds.

The artwork is original an appealing and it reminds me of a few other games that I have played like this but is kind of better content,h-scene and character wise but the only gripes I have with it is that old district fighting gets redundant, Quickly(after hitting 75 courage, there is literally no point in going back there unless you want the pass to the gallery) and that there are some areas that serve literally no purpose at the current time. I have a feeling that there will be more use to them but for now, you don't need to go there.

As for your initial post about apologizing for your art quality, you really shouldn't apologize for it. There are very few games on this site, that I can find anyway, where there is original art from the creator themselves and not a hired artist. On top of that, you have gone through the trouble of animating all the scenes except for the nude art scene to build relation with norry and the first teacher scene(help me study). That is far more appealing to some people(myself inc) than a pros art(which i also don't mind, not bashing them) that is just a static image with image changes every now and then, like a before and after kind of thing. If you do get better at making the art and then decide to replace the games art with what you consider its better version, that is up to you but in its current state there is no need for it as it is actually pretty good.(well at least compared to stuff I have seen and what I can personally draw xD)

Still trying to find norry's scenes, that is if they aren't bugged like i think they are.
Last edited by brontanius on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
brontanius

Postby Iwo » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm

powuivnpeb Wrote:The art style is alright but these eyes, they will give me nightmares.

Alinoe...
Iwo

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:44 pm

brontanius Wrote:
StickJump Wrote:

Np man, I like the current state of the game as is myself, enough to want to help out and find bugs. Hopefully this doesn't sound offensive though but in its current state I won't consider supporting the patreon(I am just being upfront about it, prob not necessary but sometimes it's better to be upfront on my opinions), maybe in a few build releases I will get to see a lot more of the game and your art and at that point I can support it. I have supported a few devs on patron that would pump out the first two builds but then just disappear for a few months without word(while I and several others, even hundreds on some still supported them and hoped) and then find out they cancelled the project so I am gonna be on the fence for awhile.

The artwork is original an appealing and it reminds me of a few other games that I have played like this but is kind of better content,h-scene and character wise but the only gripes I have with it is that old district fighting gets redundant, Quickly(after hitting 75 courage, there is literally no point in going back there unless you want the pass to the gallery) and that there are some areas that serve literally no purpose at the current time. I have a feeling that there will be more use to them but for now, you don't need to go there.

As for your initial post about apologizing for your art quality, you really shouldn't apologize for it. There are very few games on this site, that I can find anyway, where there is original art from the creator themselves and not a hired artist. On top of that, you have gone through the trouble of animating all the scenes except for the nude art scene to build relation with norry and the first teacher scene(help me study). That is far more appealing to some people(myself inc) than a pros art(which i also don't mind, not bashing them) that is just a static image with image changes every now and then, like a before and after kind of thing. If you do get better at making the art and then decide to replace the games art with what you consider its better version, that is up to you but in its current state there is no need for it as it is actually pretty good.(well at least compared to stuff I have seen and what I can personally draw xD)

Still trying to find norry's scenes, that is if they aren't bugged like i think they are.

Thank you very much, mate. You really helped me in the development of game, seriously. What about my drawings, they are really bad, especially H-scenes. So that is why I starting from tomorrow will redraw all characters and all H-scenes. My sister is a professional artist, so she will tell me a little bit how to draw. And once again, mate, thank you very much for advices and help.
StickJump

Postby Destriss » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:42 pm

Good game ! Although the drawings are not worth some other designers for the game, it goes well, it is not ugly, and it still takes pleasure.

Very long, and that's that do all the time the same thing can be done for single events that would increase the courage and relationships with or without sex scenes.

By cons there is no sex scene with one of the sisters, Norry, is this normal?

I can not equip items I have and I have no skill I had my second level, as normal?

I look forward the next update!
Destriss

Postby StickJump » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:02 am

Destriss Wrote:Good game ! Although the drawings are not worth some other designers for the game, it goes well, it is not ugly, and it still takes pleasure.

Very long, and that's that do all the time the same thing can be done for single events that would increase the courage and relationships with or without sex scenes.

By cons there is no sex scene with one of the sisters, Norry, is this normal?

I can not equip items I have and I have no skill I had my second level, as normal?

I look forward the next update!

Oh sorry guys, I accidentally mixed up Norry and Gaby scenes in the gallery. Skills you can get at 2, 4, 15, 20 and 25 Lvl, but to achieve these levels is very difficult, so that's why I will fix level balance. What about items I don't know, tomorrow I will check all bugs in the game and I will try to fix them all. Thank you for help.
StickJump

Postby brontanius » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:33 am

Oh sorry guys, I accidentally mixed up Norry and Gaby scenes in the gallery. Skills you can get at 2, 4, 15, 20 and 25 Lvl, but to achieve these levels is very difficult, so that's why I will fix level balance. What about items I don't know, tomorrow I will check all bugs in the game and I will try to fix them all. Thank you for help.

There is no problems there man, mistakes happen to the best of us. Also found a new bug and will edit this post if i find anymore quickly before I head off:

Coding error: When replaying the Gaby massage special scene in the gallery, it infini-loops. Meaning it doesn't end and repeats over and over. Edit 3: This inifiloop happens when trying to replay gaby(night teasing) scene aswell. Edit 3.2: Gaby(Night teasing with dick) also infinite loops.

Battle bug: Not sure why but even though my character is level 13 at the moment, the skills earned at 2 and 4 are not showing up in the skills in the battle for some reason. Also like I said earlier, gias can't equip anything. This may be a bug or it may just be a classing error in the database with the main character(gias) not been given a class that can use the gear/skills.

Edit 1: Missing image error: When trying to replay the Teacher(help me study) scene in gallery, it comes up with an error message saying: "Unable to find file: Graphics/Images/64116411". This then proceeds to close the game. Edit 1.2: After testing a bit, this error message comes up for all three of the teacher scenes when trying to replay them in gallery, not just the first one.

Edit 2: Maybe an item bug(dunno if intentional): Cannot access the gallery during the night time. Unknown if this is intentional or not.

Edit 4: This was possibly intentional and to save time but when speaking to your mother in the morning, no matter what side you speak to her from, she doesn't turn to face the player. The reason I am stating this is that pretty much every npc turns to the player except for her.

Edit 5: Unknown cause or why but when in the shop, you have to press the action button (z in my case) twice to talk to the shop keeper to get to the menu to buy stuff.

Edit 6: Shopping error: Even after buying the gallery pass, the seller will offer to sell it to you again and again. Buying it however will not cost money. I assume that it is to remind players where the gallery is or something, if not, it is a bug.

Edit 7: Dunno what type of bug this is: On a morning when you have the option to get some sleep or wake up, if you choose to get some sleep twice in a row, Main characters sprite will be standing outside the bed rather than lying in the bed. Easiest way to solve this is the repeater code(can't really remember what it is actually called). This continuously repeats the possible dialog options until the correct option is selected. Kind of like if an annoying princess asks you to save her but you get the dialog option to ignore her but are forced to save her because it keeps repeating the text whenever you select ignore.

Edit 8: Gallery position bug: No matter what side you interact with a gallery book from, you will always be teleported to below it and facing upwards, instead of staying where you are and maintaining your direction. Possibly intention, if not it is a bug.

E9: Managed to find these before heading out, surprisingly it only took me like 25 minutes as they are all relatively simple issues to fix. Except for the gallery ones and infinite loop ones, I have no idea whats up with those. Probably won't be able to play this game again for awhile and won't be able to help find bugs, so I double timed it. Good luck fixing them all man.
brontanius

Postby StickJump » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:50 pm

brontanius Wrote:

There is no problems there man, mistakes happen to the best of us. Also found a new bug and will edit this post if i find anymore quickly before I head off:

Coding error: When replaying the Gaby massage special scene in the gallery, it infini-loops. Meaning it doesn't end and repeats over and over. Edit 3: This inifiloop happens when trying to replay gaby(night teasing) scene aswell. Edit 3.2: Gaby(Night teasing with dick) also infinite loops.

Battle bug: Not sure why but even though my character is level 13 at the moment, the skills earned at 2 and 4 are not showing up in the skills in the battle for some reason. Also like I said earlier, gias can't equip anything. This may be a bug or it may just be a classing error in the database with the main character(gias) not been given a class that can use the gear/skills.

Edit 1: Missing image error: When trying to replay the Teacher(help me study) scene in gallery, it comes up with an error message saying: "Unable to find file: Graphics/Images/64116411". This then proceeds to close the game. Edit 1.2: After testing a bit, this error message comes up for all three of the teacher scenes when trying to replay them in gallery, not just the first one.

Edit 2: Maybe an item bug(dunno if intentional): Cannot access the gallery during the night time. Unknown if this is intentional or not.

Edit 4: This was possibly intentional and to save time but when speaking to your mother in the morning, no matter what side you speak to her from, she doesn't turn to face the player. The reason I am stating this is that pretty much every npc turns to the player except for her.

Edit 5: Unknown cause or why but when in the shop, you have to press the action button (z in my case) twice to talk to the shop keeper to get to the menu to buy stuff.

Edit 6: Shopping error: Even after buying the gallery pass, the seller will offer to sell it to you again and again. Buying it however will not cost money. I assume that it is to remind players where the gallery is or something, if not, it is a bug.

Edit 7: Dunno what type of bug this is: On a morning when you have the option to get some sleep or wake up, if you choose to get some sleep twice in a row, Main characters sprite will be standing outside the bed rather than lying in the bed. Easiest way to solve this is the repeater code(can't really remember what it is actually called). This continuously repeats the possible dialog options until the correct option is selected. Kind of like if an annoying princess asks you to save her but you get the dialog option to ignore her but are forced to save her because it keeps repeating the text whenever you select ignore.

Edit 8: Gallery position bug: No matter what side you interact with a gallery book from, you will always be teleported to below it and facing upwards, instead of staying where you are and maintaining your direction. Possibly intention, if not it is a bug.

E9: Managed to find these before heading out, surprisingly it only took me like 25 minutes as they are all relatively simple issues to fix. Except for the gallery ones and infinite loop ones, I have no idea whats up with those. Probably won't be able to play this game again for awhile and won't be able to help find bugs, so I double timed it. Good luck fixing them all man.

Right now I will correct all the bugs that you wrote. In the gallery more bugs than I thought. Thank you very much for your time spent on the me, after 3-4 hours I hope post a fixed version. And once again, thank you for your time, you helped me a lot!
StickJump

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - New Fix-update (0.1.1) Incest RPG Ga

Postby Eronimu » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but, whenever I talk with Saitama, after he says "Come back if you change your mind" nothing happens.
Eronimu

Postby StickJump » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Eronimu Wrote:Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but, whenever I talk with Saitama, after he says "Come back if you change your mind" nothing happens.

Play more, then he continued dialogue.
StickJump

Postby brontanius » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:25 am

That was quite a quick time for a new update version, even for bug fixes man. You must have really double timed to get them fixed which is a very good sign for a game dev.
I recently downloaded the new version and as there has been no new content really added and just bugs fixed, it seems that the 1.0 save file works with the 1.1 version of the game which is cool. Don't have to work hard now to get the scenes I missed and to see if there is any new bugs/issues for you.

My personal business is done with for the day and decided to look around for some minor issues while I worked. You will be glad to know that I didn't really find any form or new bugs. It seems as though there are only 2 current bugs left as well as some spelling and grammar errors in the text throughout the game that is all that is wrong with the current version. Will need to wait for the new version to come out for any new ones. Also personally I do kind of disagree without your possible decision to get rid of the animated scenes as it is rather rare to find a game that has hand-drawn art with animations in rpgmaker games but it is your call. It will certainly be easier overall to do static imagery but you may need to do more images per H-scene to compensate for the lack of animation or you may have to write more dialog per scene to flesh it out. However, we will have to wait and see for your final decision.

For now, the bugs and stuff:

The gallery seems fixed with all the portraits working as intended but the gallery positioning but hasn't really been fixed unless you intentionally changed it to what it currently is. All gallery items, after use, teleport the player to the entrance of the gallery room as if they have just entered into the room instead of the player retaining position and direction. Again if this is intentional, then completely ignore this one. Its not really major anyway, its more of a nit-pick or minor annoyance type of thing. It is highly doubtful to really impact the player much unless the gallery gets ridiculously huge(if you create a large volume of H-Scenes but don't create the gallery efficiently) and the player has to walk 5 mins to get back to the scene that he wants to view.

The Second main bug again is already reported. The combat bug about gear and skills. It isn't fully fixed but is partially. The gear side is completely fixed and the main character is able to equip and use the gear that can be bought in the armor/weapon shops. The part that is not fixed yet is the skills side. They still do not show up in the skill menu in both battles or the main menu skills section, nor are they able to be used by the player character during battles.

Dunno if these are bugs, they seem mostly intentional changes made by you. The player character is no longer able to use the shop where judy is. This isn't really major but it does restrict the player character to medicinal herbs and sleeping to recover hp after battles in the old district. The PC just keeps saying that he has no time for shopping when he clearly does. As for Hp, it no longer restores after fights in the old district and he heals only 200 hp from sleeping the night at home. Again, it isn't major but this does make the progress in the old district a lot slower as the PC may have to rest an appropriate amount of times to do high tier fights(A and above). I also noticed that you reduced the courage gain by 1 in the Old district making 3 the highest amount able to be gained(unless s,s+ and ss+ give more), again this may not seem like much but it just kind of drags out the current version of the game needlessly. It just increases the amount of days I have to spend there from 17(4x17 gives you 68, you only need 65) to 22(3x22 gives 66, only 65 needed).

Also, just two suggestions if you want to take them to mind:

In V2.0 when you balance the battles, the main problem is the drop rates of certain items and prices of certain items. Healing herbs are kind of rare and are needed to fight the higher tier fights, so they should be more common, as they become more common, they will need to be reduced in value(money wise) to prevent farming only them and selling them for high tier gear+gallery pass(they currently sell for 250). Gear drop rates should be slightly rarer as they kind of break the economy and make it ridiculously easy to get top tier gear and the gallary pass, which again eventually makes the higher tiers of fights(A or higher) kind of redundant. At B rank you can get battle axes, really easily, that sell for 1000 each. Either reduce their drop rates or drop their sell price to fix this.

If you don't wish to make the higher tiers of fighting redundant, there are several ways to get past that in the future:
1. Is to create a female character that has H-scenes related to her(like mom/sisters/teacher/judy) that is related to the old district. Make her only available to the player after he has beaten the SS+ battle tier. This will motivate the completionist in players to grind through the ranks to unlock her and her scenes for the gallery.
2. is to give the player and item for beating the ss+ based fight. As it is ridiculously hard, players would most likely want a H-Scene, so if you don't have time to create a whole character for it, you could instead create an item that the player receives which shows them a picture of a H-Scene that the player can look at. (If you don't have an idea of how to do this, I'd suggest playing Loqo(legend of queen opala) and getting some of the item based H-Pictures to give you an idea on how to do it).
3. After beating the SS+ battle, the player could be invited to a tournament (which they go to via a new npc that shows up) which would open up a whole new area for players to explore and even harder fights(special tournie fights) for a special one time only reward that players could get. Again, could be a special H-Scene, special item or a new character that the players could interact with.
4. This is by far the easiest option for you to take. Change the courage gain per fight. D gives 1 courage, C gives 2, B gives 3, A gives 4, S give 5, S+ gives 6 and SS+ gives 7. People in general will notice the increase in courage per rank and will be willing to take risks to increase the courage they need faster and as such will fight the higher tiers of fights. Also as you progress through development, if you take this path, it could open you to creating more and more levels of relationship/courage needed per character for special scenes which would also be an incentive for players to take the higher tier risks to gain the courage needed. Also although this is easiest, it is also the hardest as you will need to get the perfect balance in difficulty per level. If there is a sudden spike in difficulty, players will give up.
brontanius

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects