Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

Postby YelloMit » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:41 am

This has a ton of potential. I LOVE the POV with Maiko, and the artwork is fantastic.

I don't like the boxing mini-game much, or the H-cafe one, but those are small little gripes. I can't wait to see what this turns into.
YelloMit

Postby Bagashi » Thu May 12, 2016 1:06 pm

This is great!

It have a nice graphic in general, nice effects and the Point of view gives that additional "sauce".

Still

I am blocked at the H-Cafè minigame: Doesn't matter what number i put, the minigame ends. What number is (10+ under) ?
Bagashi

Postby YelloMit » Thu May 12, 2016 3:21 pm

If it says 10+ under, it means the number you are currently at is below the actual number. Or if you see "1-4 under", and the number you have is say... 50, the actual number you need to pick is 51-54.
YelloMit

Postby Bagashi » Mon May 16, 2016 2:05 pm

No matter what's the number i press, or a combination, it always fails.

I can be a retarded with numbers, but... is a guessing game necessary for a fuck? Cannot it be a guessing minigame like "guess the speed the client want her to fuck" ?
Bagashi

Postby Seraphic » Mon May 16, 2016 6:55 pm

I think they released a new version yesterday for those who are patrons towards the project.
Seraphic

Postby graham99 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 pm

Will there be a new public version or only patreon release till its finished?
graham99

Postby Vortex00 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:41 am

OP is updated with links to new public v11 (up from the previous v6a)

current public build:
v11 alpha – https://mega.nz/#!1BBCQQBT!hKuYo4nEgjOoYdLT_W0fTrMWyeXmf-kEkg_0yL5oK-4
mirror: here

people seem to forger to unzip the game. if it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen.

walkthrough and about the game:
http://spiralvortexplay.com/svp/2016/06/29/umichan-maiko-classroom-havoc-walkthrough/

below is just some of the stuff you can find in v11 alpha. the walkthrough describes how to get all these scenes plus more.

graham99 Wrote:Will there be a new public version or only patreon release till its finished?

will be periodic releases before it is finished, but is not set schedule for when those releases will be atm.

Bagashi Wrote:No matter what's the number i press, or a combination, it always fails.
I can be a retarded with numbers, but... is a guessing game necessary for a fuck? Cannot it be a guessing minigame like "guess the speed the client want her to fuck" ?

The cafe minigames are designed more to be actually minigames as opposed to just trying to make the hentai in the game interactive. It's hard to really explain the with the previous demo but should be more clear in v11 there is lots of other hentai in the game that no game mechanics at all and is designed just for viewing. Having said that, the cafe games should be easier to win at least with Maiko.
Vortex00

Postby graham99 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Live is beautiful again. Pokemon GO and a new Update <3
graham99

Postby JJPG » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:56 am

the controls on replay tom scene dont work
JJPG

Postby LMJD » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:08 am

I just found this game and it looks awesome, can't wait to try it out
LMJD

Postby LMJD » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:30 am

I just played the game and I believe that I have seen almost everything that is available in this current version of the game, and i'm loving it. It's great, you made yet another awesome game Vortex, took me a while to figure out the number mini-game (client sex scenes at the cafe), but once I got the hang of it, I didn't love it but it was enjoyable, and I think i'm missing one scene. If all those screen shots of sex scenes in game are actually in the game, then i'm missing the gang-bang scene with what I believe to be Jeni, correct me if i'm wrong. How do i get it? At first, I thought I had to beat her in boxing, but after getting Silver after 50 tries and winning 5 of them, i'm starting to think i'm looking in the wrong location, can someone help me out? All the sex scenes are great, the swimming, boxing, music etc I enjoyed playing greatly and I can't wait to see more, keep up the great work Vortex.
LMJD

Postby SubjectSix » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:53 pm

LMJD Wrote:i'm missing the gang-bang scene with what I believe to be Jeni, correct me if i'm wrong. How do i get it?

The scene you're probably thinking of is a Luma gangbang at the cafe. To unlock it, after beating Joiry you have to refuse to have sex with him. Later you'll have the choice to sentence Luma or Holly (woman at the cafe) to the gangbang. Essentially you only get one scene or the other.
SubjectSix

Postby LMJD » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:47 pm

SubjectSix Wrote:
LMJD Wrote:i'm missing the gang-bang scene with what I believe to be Jeni, correct me if i'm wrong. How do i get it?

The scene you're probably thinking of is a Luma gangbang at the cafe. To unlock it, after beating Joiry you have to refuse to have sex with him. Later you'll have the choice to sentence Luma or Holly (woman at the cafe) to the gangbang. Essentially you only get one scene or the other.

Thanks
LMJD

Postby Firefall » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:00 am

Great game, thanks for sharing it. I can't find the song you play anywhere online from the lyrics, and it actually sounds pretty good, where's it from?
Firefall

Postby melontable » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:57 pm

The walkthrough describes how to get Pattie to come home with you, but I cannot get it to work no matter what I do.
melontable
Newly Registered

Postby Firefall » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:58 am

melontable Wrote:The walkthrough describes how to get Pattie to come home with you, but I cannot get it to work no matter what I do.

I figured that was in the version for the patreon people and hadn't been released to the public version yet, personally, but I could be wrong.
Firefall

Postby JJPG » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Firefall Wrote:
melontable Wrote:The walkthrough describes how to get Pattie to come home with you, but I cannot get it to work no matter what I do.

I figured that was in the version for the patreon people and hadn't been released to the public version yet, personally, but I could be wrong.

go here
http://spiralvortexplay.com/svp/umichan ... oom-havoc/
JJPG

Postby jccq89 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Hi guys, I will be taking any questions you have about the game from now on ;)
jccq89

Postby SubjectSix » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:23 am

jccq89 Wrote:Hi guys, I will be taking any questions you have about the game from now on ;)

1. My understanding is that once the release with the Jeni/David quest line hits, Vortex will be calling the game "done." He mentioned toying with the idea of giving the game sound effects, music, and even voice acting. What is the likeliness of all/any of these happening?

2. Maybe you can't answer since this isn't specifically about UMCH, but no harm in asking. Right now Vortex seems to be working on a lot of smaller projects (The Rookie,Agent Trainer, Umichan Boxer, ARIA Gatherer, etc.) Do you have any idea what your next big project might be? Maybe another game about Maiko, the ARIA crew, a new line in the same universe, or maybe something different altogether?
SubjectSix

Postby jccq89 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:46 pm

SubjectSix Wrote:
jccq89 Wrote:Hi guys, I will be taking any questions you have about the game from now on ;)

1. My understanding is that once the release with the Jeni/David quest line hits, Vortex will be calling the game "done." He mentioned toying with the idea of giving the game sound effects, music, and even voice acting. What is the likeliness of all/any of these happening?

2. Maybe you can't answer since this isn't specifically about UMCH, but no harm in asking. Right now Vortex seems to be working on a lot of smaller projects (The Rookie,Agent Trainer, Umichan Boxer, ARIA Gatherer, etc.) Do you have any idea what your next big project might be? Maybe another game about Maiko, the ARIA crew, a new line in the same universe, or maybe something different altogether?

1. after jeni/david and he adds music, the "core" will be done. that means it will move from a alpha state to a beta state. He doesnt plan to add anything else extremely relevant to the storyline from there. It will just be stuff voted for on patreon and his own small ideas like the the beach area where you can serve ice cream, the gymnastics stuff, the arcade stuff, etc. Voice acting is the least likely to happen, there are well over 50+ different characters with several lines of dialogue.

2. Unlike probably many other developers, it is not uncommon for him to work on several things. For heavy story projects, the overall story he wanted to follow can be found here:
http://spiralvortexplay.com/svp/2016/09 ... -spoilers/

for other stuff he also wanted to try the idea of a ARIA type game with custom characters and you can see sex scenes with those characters and battle with them vs other poeple's characters, etc.
jccq89

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects