Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Postby Hnyarly » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 am

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Pretty sure I mentioned the locking in the centre of the screen AGEEEEEEsssss ago but.. no one was listening #sad face#

I adjusted a little the limits at the beginnig. Before that, Beth had to be pretty close to the borders to advance.

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:hi man i got a suggestion you may put a button for kiss the woman that you save in the game ;) for now

You'll be able to do it with key A... once her sister is not present (she is embarrassed about doing those nasty things if she is looking).
Hnyarly

Postby Hnyarly » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 am

Last edited by Hnyarly on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hnyarly

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:hi man i got a suggestion you may put a button for kiss the woman that you save in the game ;) for now

LOL. That's an interesting thought. Rather than using save pages, there could be a character in each area that you could have sex with to save the game. To make it even more interesting, add the pay per save (per level) factor & you could consider them a prostitute (male or female). You could even have it increase Beth's sluttiness factor a small amount everytime she saves. :lol: :idea:

If you're not keen on the prosititute method of saving, I still think adding a prostitue to the game for means of raising sluttiness factor for money would be a good idea. As your sluttiness factor goes up, you would get new animations depending on how high it is. Prostitutes could be male or female, whichever floats your boat; I would suggest probably having both in the game however.

I'm not saying that there needs to be both in a single area, but there's a better way of doing it if you want to take that route. Rather than using a prostitute character that you talk to, you could use a pimp/slavemaster character instead. When you talked to him, you would get a choice of who you wanted to fuck (male or female). To make things even more interesting, you could allow additional options for more money that allows for 3-ways or even 4-ways (F+F, M+M, F+F+F, M+M+M, F+F+M, F+M+M, etc.; Beth is not included in these examples). More money spent means more people & more slutiness gained.

Obviously if you add a slutiness check that gives you different animations depending on what your sluttiness factor is, people are going to miss a lot of stuff while playing the game. This would make for a good replay value, but I think I'd rather see a gallery upon completion that shows all the sex scenes in the game (including both friendly & monster sex scenes). Perhaps a cheat code could be given to you upon completion to unlock the gallery without having to play through it again.

If you wanted to keep that replay value while still allowing the gallery at the end of the game, you could have a save file be saved that saves unlocked sex scenes in the gallery. The gallery could be available from the start menu (before starting a game) & only scenes that you have unlocked (encountered during the game) would be viewable via the gallery. No cheat code with this method, but it sets a goal with the game that may take several times of playing through to unlock everything.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Hnyarly » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 am

WonderGamer Wrote:

LOL. That's an interesting thought. Rather than using save pages, there could be a character in each area that you could have sex with to save the game. To make it even more interesting, add the pay per save (per level) factor & you could consider them a prostitute (male or female). You could even have it increase Beth's sluttiness factor a small amount everytime she saves. :lol: :idea:

I'll surely add this option. But customer won't always be a good-looking person.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:17 am

Way to ruin the fun of it. :P :roll: :|

WonderGamer

Postby Hnyarly » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 am

WonderGamer Wrote:Way to ruin the fun of it. :P :roll: :|

Or maybe doing it more naughty ^_^
Hnyarly

Postby QuantumBreed » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:56 am

WonderGamer Wrote:I'm not saying that there needs to be both in a single area, but there's a better way of doing it if you want to take that route. Rather than using a prostitute character that you talk to, you could use a pimp/slavemaster character instead. When you talked to him, you would get a choice of who you wanted to fuck (male or female). To make things even more interesting, you could allow additional options for more money that allows for 3-ways or even 4-ways (F+F, M+M, F+F+F, M+M+M, F+F+M, F+M+M, etc.; Beth is not included in these examples). More money spent means more people & more slutiness gained.

Obviously if you add a slutiness check that gives you different animations depending on what your sluttiness factor is, people are going to miss a lot of stuff while playing the game. This would make for a good replay value, but I think I'd rather see a gallery upon completion that shows all the sex scenes in the game (including both friendly & monster sex scenes). Perhaps a cheat code could be given to you upon completion to unlock the gallery without having to play through it again.

If you wanted to keep that replay value while still allowing the gallery at the end of the game, you could have a save file be saved that saves unlocked sex scenes in the gallery. The gallery could be available from the start menu (before starting a game) & only scenes that you have unlocked (encountered during the game) would be viewable via the gallery. No cheat code with this method, but it sets a goal with the game that may take several times of playing through to unlock everything.

I rather like all those suggestions. You could (if using a pimp/slavemaster version) make it where in some places instead of a pimp/slavemaster you could have a beast master, allowing for sex scenes with animals possibly even allowing that to unlock scenes with wild creatures that would only happen as a result of death. Such as with the first boss slime. When you defeat it you obviously won't get the rape scene with it, but the beast master could be a way to see that as well as unlock it in a gallery. Better yet have and option where you pay so much (maybe depending or size or difficulty of creature) where a random creature has sex with Beth (allowing for the rapes scenes to be more believable).
The concept of having a Gallery where after you beat the game once you unlock it but only have access to scenes you've had Beth partake in, sounds very cool i'd play the game again just to see what scenes i missed. Though it could pose a problem if there are a lot of scenes....at east i think, but then i'm know very little about flash so might not be difficult at all.

P.S. i just thought. Are you going to keep the intro where you customize Beth some as well as see the short beginning movie (thing) separated from the start new game button? since you can skip the movie having both just doesn't seem to sit right with me. Since with the first option you just get tossed into the game without choosing, well anything.

P.S.S Another thing you might be able to do if and when you want is add more customization for Beth when you first start the game.
QuantumBreed

Postby Sync » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:41 am

zhaotalon Wrote:Current best gear in the game? Oh... and can you spot what is missing? Here's a hint, its not the rune stone.

<image removed>

I've never been able to get anough coin to buy all that stuff...I can buy 1 or 2 pieces and that's it. :-/
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Sync

Postby SquallLion » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:16 am

Hnyarly Wrote:
WonderGamer Wrote:Way to ruin the fun of it. :P :roll: :|

Or maybe doing it more naughty ^_^

me, what i WANT: go to the sisters home!
and pay a visit to old man (the paper he let on the ground) and the naughty dwarf :)
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:30 am

SquallLion Wrote:me, what i WANT: go to the sisters home!
and pay a visit to old man (the paper he let on the ground) and the naughty dwarf :)

It looks like I did a good job with the NPCs. They seem to be loved (except for the male elf. Doesn't nobody love him? xD)
=^_^=

They will appear in:
- Old person: Next update (I haven't decided yet if it's male or female. In my AS code it's still named as "vieja", that means old female).
- Gnome: Next to the next update.
- Sisters: Next to the next update.

But... you'll find more interesting NPCs in the next update!
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

great!! :D
SquallLion

Postby Residentlover2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 pm

vieja :lol: hahaha here in chile vieja means old woman jajaj
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 pm

and the difference is?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby dagshadow » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
dagshadow Wrote:Hey I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but after I restore from a save I can't buy stuff from the elf guy anymore. I'm playing version 0.377 I got from your blog, I re-downloaded it to see if that was the problem and it wasn't. I can talk to him, but w doesn't bring up what's for sale and z doesn't sell stuff either. Thank you.

I have to test it.

Does it happen with all the saves or only with previous ones to 0.377?

I only have 0.377 downloaded, and since I use private browsing mode, saves on the web page don't work. Is there anything I could test here to help you?
dagshadow
Newly Registered

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:17 am

dagshadow Wrote:I only have 0.377 downloaded, and since I use private browsing mode, saves on the web page don't work. Is there anything I could test here to help you?

I think it's due to a compatibility issue. Web version is not compatible with v0.377.
I've also been testing saved games from v0.377 to v0.377 and I haven't found any problem.

Just try this: start a game in v0.377, go to the elf and open trade inventory. Than save a game, load it and if you are still having a problem... I have no idea of what's happening.

I also recommend you to use the v0.377b (the last one with weapons), just in case I fix that bug and I don't remember I did it.
Hnyarly

Postby BlueLight » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:37 am

Hnyarly Wrote: v0.377 to v0.377

That makes total sense... not!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby WonderGamer » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 am

QuantumBreed Wrote:You could (if using a pimp/slavemaster version) make it where in some places instead of a pimp/slavemaster you could have a beast master, allowing for sex scenes with animals possibly even allowing that to unlock scenes with wild creatures that would only happen as a result of death. Such as with the first boss slime. When you defeat it you obviously won't get the rape scene with it, but the beast master could be a way to see that as well as unlock it in a gallery. Better yet have and option where you pay so much (maybe depending or size or difficulty of creature) where a random creature has sex with Beth (allowing for the rapes scenes to be more believable).

Could possibly add a character that basically tricks Beth into being captured, make a random event with the pimp/slavemaster where they trick beth or add an arena master where she gets locked in a cage & raped by a random enemy.

In the case of getting tricked by the pimp/slavemaster, enemies would be grouped by level. The enemy you would get would be dependant on how many people you originally wanted to fuck. For example:
  • 1 on 1 random rape scene:
    • Rat
    • Snake
  • Threesome random rape scene:
    • Slime
    • Giant Rat
  • Foursome random rape scene:
    • Giant Lizard
    • Slime Boss
Getting raped in this case would not end the game & give an amount of slutiness factor equal to (or greater) of the original decision with the pimp/slavemaster. She would find herself waking on a bed where you would usually rest to regain her health/mana after a black screen.

Or if you really wanted to amp it up, you could have it switch to a battle area in a large cage where a number of enemies are coming at her. Beth would have the option to either kill them (gaining XP in the process) or letting them rape her (gaining slutiness points in the process). This would essentially allow her to gain more slutiness than if she had had the normal sex with the protitutes. When the enemies are gone, the game would blackscreen & switch to her finding herself in a bed.

If you wanted to make it more realistic, you could have the above scenario with an endless amount of enemies coming at her. The enemies would either perform an attack where they would attack her for damage or initiate a rape scene. When she gets raped, she would gain sluttiness from that attack & the enemy would disappear afterwards. When her HP drops to zero, the scenario would be over & she would be wake up in a place of rest.

WonderGamer

Postby GoRepeat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 am

This is really great stuff, Hnyarly.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Milten » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 am

@WonderGamer
I don't think rats and snakes [maybe except 'special' ones] should have their part of fun. I know, this game called "sex realm", but when everything wants to fuck main character it's too much for such type of game, imo.
Milten

Postby Hnyarly » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:39 pm

@WonderGamer
You'll probably find some event of this type in the future, but not with the current enemies. I'll design some special enemies for that task. xD

@Gorepete
Thanks!
Hnyarly

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner