Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:16 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Is there some kind of bath room ? It is a little strange that it is not washstand and it is towel =). Or it is on the side of kitchen that we do not see ? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DytIjZIojU0/T ... .20+AM.png

Yes I realized after I made the kitchen that I forgot the kitchen sink! I might go add it back in later or you can just assume it is on the camera-side wall so you aren't seeing it.

yhendorn Wrote:are you going to do alternate dialogue for repeated sex scenes? it's something i don't see much in H games.

Probably. It will most likely end up being sloppy seconds style where the cum from the first scene stays as well.

Digfree Wrote:hey gore I made this awhile ago, feel free to take anything from it.

Your work is always so good looking!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 pm

This game reminds me partially of Chrono Trigger, except that it isn't as fun as that game. What is the goal for this flash, just float around for a long time?
UserN4meTak3n

Postby Fenrakk101 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 pm

UserN4meTak3n Wrote:This game reminds me partially of Chrono Trigger, except that it isn't as fun as that game. What is the goal for this flash, just float around for a long time?

I've never played Chrono Trigger, but I'm assuming it's incredibly easy if you can't even figure out a Flash game...
Avatar is a screenshot from Corta's Platformer.

If you know the series this is from or the artist for this pic, please tell me - I must know!
Fenrakk101

Postby Digfree » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 pm

UserN4meTak3n Wrote:This game reminds me partially of Chrono Trigger, except that it isn't as fun as that game. What is the goal for this flash, just float around for a long time?

Sorry not to go off topic... but how does dusty castle remind you of this?...

I love chrono triggar, but I got no idea what your talking about....

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Aaleen13 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 am

Digfree was very professional
Fenrakk101 was pretty insulting
I think ill land in the middle with the mandatory :
WWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAT????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEtRoZ5FWNc&feature=related
Aaleen13

Postby Papanomics » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:08 pm

I like the BGs you can see you worked hard on them. This game looks like it could be fun, and if somehow it gets finished, it'll be that much better. Thanks for sharing.
Papanomics

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 pm

I don't think you have ever played Chrono Trigger, ribbit.
GoRepeat

Postby Yawg » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh man.

I just found the H-scene in the dining room- is it incomplete on purpose, or do I have to unlock something to get it in it's entirety first?
Yawg

Postby Axel Delerose » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 am

1st post dude, that was addressed.

Yawg Wrote:Oh man.

I just found the H-scene in the dining room- is it incomplete on purpose, or do I have to unlock something to get it in it's entirety first?

He hasn't finished it yet. Gorepete had to finish the castle before finishing the loops.
Axel Delerose

Postby Aaleen13 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 am

Gorepete Wrote:

I don't think you have ever played Chrono Trigger, ribbit.

Or he was on something when he played either Chrono or when he played Dusty's..... and i mean it would have to have been some pretty strong stuff O.o
Aaleen13

Postby dagshadow » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 am

Very nice start, is there any plans for the statues in the landings? They really look like they need to be interacted with.
dagshadow
Newly Registered

Postby Smackman » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:23 pm

he might have been referring to the puzzles in chrono trigger where shit would change if you reentered rooms
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Aaleen13 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm

O.o i knew you said you had done the backgrounds for new rooms on your blog but i never noticed that you updated it here untill just now o.o fail on me? or was that recent?

Edit: or maybe the reason you never pointed it out is because its just 2 new backgrounds, nothing else new not even a finished pig lol
yeah that might be why lol
Aaleen13

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Aaleen13 Wrote:O.o i knew you said you had done the backgrounds for new rooms on your blog but i never noticed that you updated it here untill just now o.o fail on me? or was that recent?

Edit: or maybe the reason you never pointed it out is because its just 2 new backgrounds, nothing else new not even a finished pig lol

Ninja updates :shock:
GoRepeat

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm

So i see most of the rooms are finished. 9 out of 10 correct?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:40 pm

How do you figure? 4 on bottom, 2 on top (empty room is empty), 1 through door. I count 7.

Edit: Brain fart on the two main chambers. That makes it nine. (As an aside, I wonder what's through the last door?)
Zeus Kabob

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:51 am

Digfree Wrote:hey gore I made this awhile ago, feel free to take anything from it.

I saw that flash sometime ago, never could figure out what was going on in it. Just looks like a loop with music to me. Can I get an explaination as to what's supposed to be going on in it (and if there's anything I'm missing)?

Yawg Wrote:I just found the H-scene in the dining room- is it incomplete on purpose, or do I have to unlock something to get it in it's entirety first?

I must've missed that one. I've only found 2 so far. The one at the painting of a flower that looks like a cunt & the one at the mirror.

Digfree Wrote:

Sorry not to go off topic... but how does dusty castle remind you of this?...

I love chrono triggar, but I got no idea what your talking about....

Didn't make any sense to me either. This game is nothing like Chrono Trigger. :?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby TheLegendaryChosenOne » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:34 am

Gorepete,I DARE YOU,I DOUBLE DARE YOU to finish this game before new year!
TheLegendaryChosenOne

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:17 am

TheLegendaryChosenOne Wrote:Gorepete,I DARE YOU,I DOUBLE DARE YOU to finish this game before new year!

Well the plan was November, but I guess I can delay everything for another two months until January!

But only because you dared me!
GoRepeat

Postby Aaleen13 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:33 am

Gorepete Wrote:
Aaleen13 Wrote:O.o i knew you said you had done the backgrounds for new rooms on your blog but i never noticed that you updated it here untill just now o.o fail on me? or was that recent?

Ninja updates :shock:

im to used to an update log like on Sakyubasu and Corta's lol before i had to check every page for updates then people decided to update on first post and add a log :3 made me lazy lol

Gorepete Wrote:
TheLegendaryChosenOne Wrote:Gorepete,I DARE YOU,I DOUBLE DARE YOU to finish this game before new year!

Well the plan was November, but I guess I can delay everything for another two months until January!

But only because you dared me!

i told people not to jinx it >_>
Aaleen13

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop