Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Postby Jumbo70 » Tue May 24, 2016 5:49 am

em to be honest i have trouble understanding you. but how i understand your message is like this: You download a game from here, try to run it but it opens windows media player instead?
If that is your problem then there is a easy fix.

First step is to start either Firefox or Internet explorer or Microsoft Edge, which ever you have in your computer. Then just drag and drop the downloaded game file on top of the opened web browser window and it should work.

Hope this helps!
Jumbo70

Postby fuckmehard6969 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:32 pm

can someone tell me how you unlock all the scenes on the bottom row? ive looked it up but i cannot find it clear enough. thanks
fuckmehard6969
Newly Registered

Postby zarqupang » Mon May 30, 2016 3:56 am

i am sorry about my last entry
i don't spell to good but what i mean't too say was

1 i downloaded the game from a site and after using win rar to open it
all i got was i think a meida sfw window but no game to play

2 is there a real download to get the game on to a flash driver are am
i stuck with having to play it from the beging

if you could help me thnks
zarqupang

Postby Jumbo70 » Mon May 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Dont worry about it!

You could try use this program
https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/f ... _21_sa.exe
it will download an exe file to your computer called flash projector, you can use it to play sfw files.

To download the game ( in this case Sakyubasu no Tatakai II ) you need to press the name of the file at the first page where the game is located. This time the name is called "SnT2vF.swf".

I cant answer for your problem with saving but i hope this will help alteast a little ^^
Jumbo70

Postby Kaciel » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:34 am

Narzghoul77 Wrote:
Kaciel Wrote:Hello everyone,

It's me or the mission " overlord 's Castel " is just impossible. I won the first fight several times narrowly but after the second is even harder , it's WTF. And if we lose we have to start all again. On top of that as we play with the sisters, all we did during the game is useless ....

You have a solution or I stop ?

Thx for answer

The strategy revolves around out valuing your opponent in terms of trading units. This means you need to at least trade one of your units for, at least one time, for two theirs.The scout trades the best because of their double attack and movement. The scouts gain considerably more value from runes because of their double attack. The movement is important because you need to engage the enemy before they are in striking range of your commander. The artificial intelligence, AI, will prioritize attacking your commander, if they are in range. Otherwise they will just attack the unit in front of them, instead of advancing on your commander. You need to use the air rune to reduce the attack of the enemy units so the scout can survive at least one attack. Also, 4 mana cost units are existential for unit for unit trading because their higher hit points and attack value. Having as many Bovos units as you can is also important because they have more value then other species because their larger hit points.

Because the units on the stage have higher attributes then normal, for units of their cost, you need to maximize on the use of you commander's special ability. Most of the time, you want to use your commander's ability after the opponent has used theirs. For Vanity, you might want to consider taking a a hit from one the enemy units, instead of summoning one of your units to protect you from damage, to make sure you suffer the minimal amount of unit lost, when you use her special ability.

The units you use in these stages are copies of your current squad make out. The runes change depending on the gender of the new units but attributes stay the same. Heroes gain attributes bonus, when they change.

Thx I try that. YOur answer is really full really nice.
Kaciel
Newly Registered

Postby mj » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:13 pm

can i get help on this shit i spent 2 fucking days on one dawm mission called starlit tower whatever
mj
Newly Registered

Postby Seriathus » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:58 am

Man, I'm loving where this saga is going. Honestly, I've loved everything about this game: the setting, the characters, the writing (Eva is like a factory of epic lines), the gameplay, the sex scenes... I gotta ask why you made all male monsters, well... monstrous, while the female ones are much more humanoid...
Seriathus

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:32 am

Seriathus Wrote:Man, I'm loving where this saga is going. Honestly, I've loved everything about this game: the setting, the characters, the writing (Eva is like a factory of epic lines), the gameplay, the sex scenes... I gotta ask why you made all male monsters, well... monstrous, while the female ones are much more humanoid...

Because I love me some monster dicks, duh!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Seriathus » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:07 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:
Seriathus Wrote:Man, I'm loving where this saga is going. Honestly, I've loved everything about this game: the setting, the characters, the writing (Eva is like a factory of epic lines), the gameplay, the sex scenes... I gotta ask why you made all male monsters, well... monstrous, while the female ones are much more humanoid...

Because I love me some monster dicks, duh!

Fair enough, o Mighty Seasponge.
By the way, can I say I love the mission mechanics? It's an interesting logic puzzle that allows you to switch units in and out of your army and keep them gaining corruption even when they don't fight, and it also provides some interesting lore and expands on the setting. I really like the idea of every one of my soldiers having some unique talent I can exploit out of battle.

Also, I have two questions for you.
First: What kind of game will Sakyu III be? Will it be an action adventure game like the first? A turn-based strategy game like this one? Or a completely new genre?
Second: Do your soldiers or the enemy's actually die during battles? At the start, it's mentioned that they are made from demonic energy, so when they're killed they're just reverted to pure mana (which seems to be supported by the fact that your soldiers that died in battle are back in your army after the battle is over). But in some instances, it's specifically mentioned that "the lives of our people are at stake" (Beezy), or when Beezy orders te army to kill everyone. So, how does life and death work in the Netherrealm?
Seriathus

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:56 am

Seriathus Wrote:Also, I have two questions for you.
First: What kind of game will Sakyu III be? Will it be an action adventure game like the first? A turn-based strategy game like this one? Or a completely new genre?
Second: Do your soldiers or the enemy's actually die during battles? At the start, it's mentioned that they are made from demonic energy, so when they're killed they're just reverted to pure mana (which seems to be supported by the fact that your soldiers that died in battle are back in your army after the battle is over). But in some instances, it's specifically mentioned that "the lives of our people are at stake" (Beezy), or when Beezy orders te army to kill everyone. So, how does life and death work in the Netherrealm?

1) Haven't decided yet. I am thinking Metroidvania though since it will take place in the Overlord's Castle. It will be closer to SnT1 than SnT2 though.

2) Death is a temporary state for the most part depending on how strong / complex the demon is. You don't want to be too weak or else you just kind of poof and disappear; since this applies to the majority of the Nether's inhabitants, that is what Beezy was referring to. Although, you really don't want to be too powerful either, because this entire series of events started with the death of the demon queen Azeral. She was so powerful and complex that the King was unable to bind her back together, ultimately reconstructing her various personality aspects into the seven sisters.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Seriathus » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:50 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:
Seriathus Wrote:Also, I have two questions for you.

1) Haven't decided yet. I am thinking Metroidvania though since it will take place in the Overlord's Castle. It will be closer to SnT1 than SnT2 though.

2) Death is a temporary state for the most part depending on how strong / complex the demon is. You don't want to be too weak or else you just kind of poof and disappear; since this applies to the majority of the Nether's inhabitants, that is what Beezy was referring to. Although, you really don't want to be too powerful either, because this entire series of events started with the death of the demon queen Azeral. She was so powerful and complex that the King was unable to bind her back together, ultimately reconstructing her various personality aspects into the seven sisters.

Wait, Azeral was the demon QUEEN?
That's... surprising.

A Metroidvania in the Overlord's Castle sounds great. Will Eva get new powerups by fucking specific demons?
Seriathus

Postby F.Infinity » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Seriathus Wrote:Wait, Azeral was the demon QUEEN?
That's... surprising.

A Metroidvania in the Overlord's Castle sounds great. Will Eva get new powerups by fucking specific demons?

I think that the only power up that she wants is getting her wings back.
Egghead.
F.Infinity

Postby Seriathus » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:04 am

Well, if she has to face Irania and whatever other horrible stuff awaits her in the Castle, I'm pretty sure she's gonna want to be REALLY prepared.
Seriathus

Postby F.Infinity » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Seriathus Wrote:Well, if she has to face Irania and whatever other horrible stuff awaits her in the Castle, I'm pretty sure she's gonna want to be REALLY prepared.

Well... I think being able to suck the lifeforce from enemies around her and casting fire rains counts as being prepared, besides she has gained a lot of power while conquering the rest of hell. But I am sure that there will be powerups or more likely levelups and new abilities. However it's too early to guess considering the game is not even being developed yet.
Last edited by F.Infinity on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egghead.
F.Infinity

Postby Vozw » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:01 am

Hours were spent, determination was cracked, eventually gave up and looked up how one's supposed to get around Crush Eternity; from what I saw, I'm not the only one. The seemingly arbitrary solution with no way I can see to have deduced it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Please, please put in some sort of hint to future players on how to avoid Crush Eternity; maybe in her dialogue when she initially creates the clones or casts it. I love your games, but man, that was seriously frustrating.
Vozw
Newly Registered

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby Tola_Naomi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Zatheus Wrote:I had finally solved the Lucky one, Ioshia was easy, and now i'm destroying my brain with Photovol (for now). I'm really enjoying these new aditions. No bugs to report atm.

all males and water runes
Tola_Naomi
Newly Registered

Postby napala » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 am

Vozw Wrote:Hours were spent, determination was cracked, eventually gave up and looked up how one's supposed to get around Crush Eternity; from what I saw, I'm not the only one. The seemingly arbitrary solution with no way I can see to have deduced it still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Please, please put in some sort of hint to future players on how to avoid Crush Eternity; maybe in her dialogue when she initially creates the clones or casts it. I love your games, but man, that was seriously frustrating.

Eva does say before going to fight Vanorel something about "using her illusions against her", but I agree it's a rather vague hint, and that you can see only when beating the level before.
napala

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:25 pm

love the game but damn am I bad at it. Can't figure out how to break through the crystal heart fairy things. Im stuck at a fight using the blue chick with 10hp against a 20hp chick that basically summons up units that have protect until crystal heart comes up and its a near infinite loop of invincibility for them. I know i can use her special to kill them even when they are like that but even with a full squad, the fairy ends up having more units so I just can't break through to even hurt her.
brontanius

Postby Seriathus » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:06 pm

brontanius Wrote:love the game but damn am I bad at it. Can't figure out how to break through the crystal heart fairy things. Im stuck at a fight using the blue chick with 10hp against a 20hp chick that basically summons up units that have protect until crystal heart comes up and its a near infinite loop of invincibility for them. I know i can use her special to kill them even when they are like that but even with a full squad, the fairy ends up having more units so I just can't break through to even hurt her.

Since you mention the special to kill them all, I suspect you're at Shadefall. In that case, you need to play defensively. Don't Summon units for the first few turns, and try to force your opponent's units to pile up near your side of the field, while you try to sneak a scout or a fighter unit over to their commander's side to beat them.

If you can, try to recruit Master Ioshia first, as she's the only one who can kill invulnerable units with her power.
Seriathus

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Seriathus Wrote:
brontanius Wrote:love the game but damn am I bad at it. Can't figure out how to break through the crystal heart fairy things. Im stuck at a fight using the blue chick with 10hp against a 20hp chick that basically summons up units that have protect until crystal heart comes up and its a near infinite loop of invincibility for them. I know i can use her special to kill them even when they are like that but even with a full squad, the fairy ends up having more units so I just can't break through to even hurt her.

Since you mention the special to kill them all, I suspect you're at Shadefall. In that case, you need to play defensively. Don't Summon units for the first few turns, and try to force your opponent's units to pile up near your side of the field, while you try to sneak a scout or a fighter unit over to their commander's side to beat them.

If you can, try to recruit Master Ioshia first, as she's the only one who can kill invulnerable units with her power.

Yeah I was at shadefall, started again since I forgot to save when I quit. Who is master Ioshia? and how do I recruit them. Haven't played much of this game so far. Also, is there a way to increase the hp you have in battle?
brontanius

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop