Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:04 am

Record on repeat with this 'it's on one of those sites again' thing. It happens. It'll keep on happening. It brings people here.

Plus.. I'm pretty sure there's almost an entire thread pseudo-dedicated to the subject :p Look that up if you want to mention it.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Fenrakk101 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:15 am

Count me in on the "Gorepete is awesome" bandwagon.
And I quite like the tightness she displays. I love me some tight horny gals XD
Avatar is a screenshot from Corta's Platformer.

If you know the series this is from or the artist for this pic, please tell me - I must know!
Fenrakk101

Postby Aaleen13 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:23 am

Gorepete Wrote:Thank you!

And I will revisit these things in phase 3 - right now I am just finishing the rooms. I plan on frame by framing the cum for my own practice in this game, so I am sure there will be plenty by the time it is done.

The facts that its your practice, that your getting better through it (and are amazing already), you are frame by framing it, and you claim there will be enough when two people are asking for more, either scare me or interest me. I'm not sure which... maybe a little bit of both lol either way I'll be looking forward to it, especially since it should technically be your first finished work
Aaleen13

Postby gillez82 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:11 am

why u complain about the game site to post this game? the fact its unfinish will atract the ppl here to keep an eye on it thus getting more members here to chat , some of them might be programmers that may in trun make a game u might like so stop QQing about game sites posting games . ill be truthfull , if it wasnt from funnybase i would have never found this site and encourage some of the artist trough donations and cheer , if your not happy about it , look for a tread that may care or one in general chat.

as for this game its plain and simple.... AWESONESS even if unfinished , i cant wait for the next update see whats behind door number 3 :P and what animation we will get pass the pig part and what the firt painting will do >< OoOoo the suspence >< i cant take it ><
gillez82
Newly Registered

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:03 am

I find this interesting.
UserN4meTak3n

Postby haloman » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:19 pm

gillez82 Wrote:why u complain about the game site to post this game? the fact its unfinish will atract the ppl here to keep an eye on it thus getting more members here to chat , some of them might be programmers that may in trun make a game u might like so stop QQing about game sites posting games . ill be truthfull , if it wasnt from funnybase i would have never found this site and encourage some of the artist trough donations and cheer , if your not happy about it , look for a tread that may care or one in general chat.

as for this game its plain and simple.... AWESONESS even if unfinished , i cant wait for the next update see whats behind door number 3 :P and what animation we will get pass the pig part and what the firt painting will do >< OoOoo the suspence >< i cant take it ><

English.... t'was not your first language was it?
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Aaleen13 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:30 pm

haloman Wrote:
gillez82 Wrote:why u complain about the game site to post this game? the fact its unfinish will atract the ppl here to keep an eye on it thus getting more members here to chat , some of them might be programmers that may in trun make a game u might like so stop QQing about game sites posting games . ill be truthfull , if it wasnt from funnybase i would have never found this site and encourage some of the artist trough donations and cheer , if your not happy about it , look for a tread that may care or one in general chat.

My first thought was actually that his age probably isn't what it needs to be O.o
Mostly from spelling and the fact he says "QQing"....

I can understand liking that it brings more people here (im not quite sure how i found this site but it might have actually been funny-games) but the fact that its unfinished does not attract people, if anything it gives the site a bad name for two reasons, one most people are stupid and say "oh this game is crap its not finished why would you put it on this site" and do we really want those people here? and two, one of the main topics in this specific one is the fact that games usually dont get finished which only makes reason one worse, because now we can have those stupid people running around posting on EVERY PAGE "OMG ITS NOT DONE".... well no shit?

that and really they arent advertising this site except specifically for the game, they usually change the name and description so much that its nowhere near recognizable unless you already are on this site
Aaleen13

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 pm

haloman Wrote:

Wow he spell better than me at times... oh wait i shouldn't say that since English is my first language.
I hate If statements, If else statements and case statements so i really don't give a crap if you found this site with funnybase or funny-games and my post reflect this view.
I find the argument of people stealing the work done here as strong as the argument that you were helping some one unwind by forcing them to get drunk.

If they want to use the games uploaded they can ask. Unless they can't speak english then their screwed until they find google translator.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Aaleen13 Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:Thank you!

And I will revisit these things in phase 3 - right now I am just finishing the rooms. I plan on frame by framing the cum for my own practice in this game, so I am sure there will be plenty by the time it is done.

The facts that its your practice, that your getting better through it (and are amazing already), you are frame by framing it, and you claim there will be enough when two people are asking for more, either scare me or interest me. I'm not sure which... maybe a little bit of both lol either way I'll be looking forward to it, especially since it should technically be your first finished work

Cum is always something I have been terrible at... always used pre-animated sploops from lok and others... But then I was like "oh flash has an onion tool" and its actually not that bad... so I am going to try to start doing custom cum instead of prepackage and aim :lol: we will find out in a few... only 2-3 rooms left to finish!
I hate If statements, If else statements and case statements

You probably hate coding flash then! :lol:
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 am

This is actually pretty good looking. I liked the scene's that were available...I am curious (and afraid :p) what significance the Eggplant painting will have (though I might have a guess...)

As for any talk about people takin this game and putting it up on other sites, I have two statements for you.

Welcome to the Internet, and...

There's always backdoors. (or if that confuses you, there's always a way around the blocks that people put up to keepr others from taking their stuff)

Anywho, looking forward to the finished product. And your eventual updates of your other game :mrgreen:
Kuragari

Postby Fenrakk101 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:28 am

Kuragari Wrote:This is actually pretty good looking. I liked the scene's that were available...I am curious (and afraid :p) what significance the Eggplant painting will have (though I might have a guess...)

As for any talk about people takin this game and putting it up on other sites, I have two statements for you.

Welcome to the Internet, and...

There's always backdoors. (or if that confuses you, there's always a way around the blocks that people put up to keepr others from taking their stuff)

Anywho, looking forward to the finished product. And your eventual updates of your other game :mrgreen:

Well I found these forums by clicking one of the "LoK" icons on a loading screen, not sure what game it was but glad as hell I pressed it XD
Avatar is a screenshot from Corta's Platformer.

If you know the series this is from or the artist for this pic, please tell me - I must know!
Fenrakk101

Postby gillez82 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:43 am

LOL indeed i am french and typing english is... not that easy , as for the QQ part i am a MMO gamer so u get to pick up those younger ppl sayings when u see drama , cry and such . also a lil bit of usless research why QQ is used is becose if this lil funny crying kriby (QQ) ..... i know to much time on my hands in 3 weeks vacation ><
gillez82
Newly Registered

Postby Aaleen13 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:50 am

BlueLight Wrote:I find the argument of people stealing the work done here as strong as the argument that you were helping some one unwind by forcing them to get drunk.

If they want to use the games uploaded they can ask. Unless they can't speak english then their screwed until they find google translator.

I approve this message :D

Gorepete Wrote:Cum is always something I have been terrible at... always used pre-animated sploops from lok and others... But then I was like "oh flash has an onion tool" and its actually not that bad... so I am going to try to start doing custom cum instead of prepackage and aim :lol: we will find out in a few... only 2-3 rooms left to finish!

I hate If statements, If else statements and case statements

You probably hate coding flash then! :lol:

Ive been watching your blog and it looks like it will be good xD

i dont even code flash and that joke made me laugh lol Dx its such a pain o.o maybe thats why i dont do it..... or because i dont have anything to use.... yeah it could be that
Aaleen13

Postby rasmus88 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:45 pm

is it just me whos fucking stupid or how do I trigger anything in this game? I only see a "!" mark over her head
rasmus88
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Try to press keys on key board => Space / w/a/s/d

I had some problems with it at the beginning too ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Digfree » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:38 am

hey gore I made this awhile ago, feel free to take anything from it.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

lugimansion.swf [ 615.82 KiB | Viewed 9095 times ]

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby alek » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:12 pm

could make a guide only came on the scene 2 :S.
alek
Newly Registered

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:12 pm

I remember loving this.. should do something with it :(
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby yhendorn » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 am

are you going to do alternate dialogue for repeated sex scenes? it's something i don't see much in H games.
yhendorn
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Is there some kind of bath room ? It is a little strange that it is not washstand and it is towel =). Or it is on the side of kitchen that we do not see ? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DytIjZIojU0/T ... .20+AM.png
OwnerOfSuccuby

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop