The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

Postby BlackDread » Sat May 21, 2016 9:26 pm

I have Rubio but im still having trouble getting into the castle. I can just about get past the guards but the captain is impossible. Is there something im missing?
BlackDread

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Sun May 22, 2016 4:29 am

I'm curious. Is there any way to avoid ending a certain character I run into near the Old Tower?

Edit: Never mind. figured it out.
Darth Cheesecake

Postby Deva » Sun May 22, 2016 1:57 pm

BlackDread Wrote:I have Rubio but im still having trouble getting into the castle. I can just about get past the guards but the captain is impossible. Is there something im missing?

Interesting, you shouldn't be able to do that, either recruit rubio, or if you do, avoid the fight. Did you get past the old demonhunter tower before picking him up?

I'm curious. Is there any way to avoid ending a certain character I run into near the Old Tower?

Last one is the trickiest, eh ^^
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Postby BlackDread » Sun May 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Yes i completed the tower, i went back to check and Ayla said 'the tower is crumbled'. I completed the tower when it was first released (if that makes any difference).

When i talk to Rubio and say 'yes go to the castle', it puts me in the town square where the execution happened

Edit: Loaded an earlier save at Ayla's house. Choosing to go straight to the desert seems to be the problem. If I go to Greycastle THEN the desert it seems to work fine. Loved this update keep up the good work :D
BlackDread

Postby Deva » Mon May 23, 2016 1:35 am

BlackDread Wrote:Edit: Loaded an earlier save at Ayla's house. Choosing to go straight to the desert seems to be the problem. If I go to Greycastle THEN the desert it seems to work fine. Loved this update keep up the good work :D

Got the bug. Will be fixed in the next release, gj.
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat May 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Alright, new update: Less bugs, more naughty stuff, beginning to advance into the next areas, find it here:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-046.html
Deva

Postby undead987 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:00 am

Has anyone figured out how to keep the tenta armor?
undead987
Newly Registered

Postby Deva » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:15 pm

A few people have for sure. Theres actually two obscure ways but not telling because people reading through here might not want to get spoilered. I'm not sure if its up on the wiki already..
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:43 pm

Anyway folks, new update, http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-047.html
Featuring the Haunted Mansions completion with 4 new lewd gameoverscenes.
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:45 pm

*peeks in*
New update to TLDH, featuring lewdities with your companions and some more pictures: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... 4686a8937f

Soon working on more story progress for TLDH, then.. the heroes will continue to face off against naughty beegirls, wolves and a creature of pure corruption..
Deva

Postby Gunsnsex » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Bugs:
-when you met Rubio and are on your way to Lorg Gray you can go to the dryad forest and will have Rose as a companion (for the local boss reason, obvious) and you keep her the whole time even in the boss battle vs Grey, but retracting the companions before defeating the guards is a bad idea.

-spawning in a different place into the demonhunterforest (closer to the mushrooms), and when leaving the forest you appear on the world map, but when you take a step to the right you are in the forest again.

-Lord Grey's memory part: the first 3 times Gray says somthing while he recalls the meeting are bugged/missing.

- you cannot leave iceland

-mithil sword which you get from the bossfight HEAVYLy reduces max hp, about 95% (drawing my 2,8k aya to poor 201 hp, similiar to rubia).

PS.: I played from an old save, idk if that is important.

Lastly How much hp does the Ghostladyboy have and i dont get the ring in my inventory or idk how to use it. pls help.
btw we need some kind of potion seller, at least for small ones.
Society consists of shame and ignorance, and I'm proud of you, since you strife away from it right now.
Gunsnsex

Postby Deva » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Bugs:
Oh thats a creative way of doing it, I had never thought of that, I almost feel like keeping that in for sneaky people, though I feel I'll get more reports if I do.

Not sure what you mean with the second bug.

No idea for the third either, you need to be more specific here.

Icelands leaving is fixed in new version.

Will look into the mithril sword thingie.

Shop is coming in the Icelands, and ghostlady is fixed in new version

On that note!

New update to The Last Demonhunter, here: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-049.html

Afformentioned bug squishing and more, some story advancement, and a tentacular gameover against a powerful villainess.
Deva

Postby Gunsnsex » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:42 pm

to be more specific:
-Let all companions fight the guards, let them depart just after that, since the guards are pretty tough, especially if they focus the weaker ones.

-when you enter the forest you arent at the actual entrance + when exiting forest over the entrance you arent spawning infront the entrance on the map where you would have to move left to enter forest again, but you spawn on the right of it, meaning if you move left you are entering the forest (just try entering + exiting forest)

-Lord Grays conversation is missing text, or simply mixed up, since he reapeats the same line 3 or 2 times, which doesnt even add up.
Society consists of shame and ignorance, and I'm proud of you, since you strife away from it right now.
Gunsnsex

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Gunsnsex Wrote:to be more specific:

-when you enter the forest you arent at the actual entrance + when exiting forest over the entrance you arent spawning infront the entrance on the map where you would have to move left to enter forest again, but you spawn on the right of it, meaning if you move left you are entering the forest (just try entering + exiting forest)

I don't know about the other 2 points but I had this happen as well, the issue is (I think), that the exit point you are using leads to an entrance point so when the screen loads you and you move it puts you basically right back where you were before. There is another exit, can't recall where exactly that will let you exit with no difficulties.
Darthjake

Postby Gunsnsex » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:21 pm

1 More thing, after i entered the castle and killed the boss, the rest of the world has this pink color to it. wish an item to fix this.

EDIT: after defeating the ghost mistress and leaving the mansion i now have the picture of her on the screen. plus, after the fight with echeris you can just go to her again and the secuence starts again but you are stuck without a fight.
Gunsnsex

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Don't know if anyone has or not, or if there was one made and I haven't seen it, but is there a list of all the bad ends made so far? I honestly kind of want to know what all the bad ends are but truthfully don't want to go hunting just to try and find them all. Also I want to use the list to know where each one is so I can go and do my favorites over and over again without having to hunt for them
CloudRipper

Postby kvier » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Without including any spoilers, the following endings are described in the data files for the game, although I don't know if they're all achievable yet.

1-9, 11-16, 18, 19, 21-32, 34, 36, 37, 41-48, 50, 52, 53
two different endings called #17
two variants of ending 33
two different endings called #35
two different endings called #38
two variants of ending 39
two different endings called #49
two variants of ending 51
kvier

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:34 pm

I was also curious from an earlier post, but is there a way to make her a futa before going to the second tower? Ive tried but she keeps saying she needs to find her sister first. If there is a way to do it I would love to know. Especially if it creates more H-scenes in the game.
CloudRipper

Postby Gunsnsex » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:22 pm

I highly doubt that, since her sister is her first priority she wouldnt stray away. also it just doesnt feel right to let the main protagonist do random stuff while having a set objective.
Gunsnsex

Postby CloudRipper » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:15 pm

If it's possible to do, would there be a way of setting up so you can still refuse on the bridge but still save the town but doing it for money instead? Like you can still be evil without saving the town first and regaining some purity
CloudRipper

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects