[RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

Postby RyenSaotome » Sun May 15, 2016 9:00 pm

Summary:
Renryuu: Ascension is an adult fantasy RPG that follows the story of Ryen, A half dragon. After stumbling upon a plot to place an imposter on the throne Ryen takes the opportunity to seize power himself. His duties and adventures as the new king will take him from the streets of the Capital to the far corners of the world.

Renryuu is a fully realized RPG filled with excitement, Danger and the company of beautiful women! Your party starts with just 3 characters, but during your travels up to 12 people will join your group. All 9 girls from the party will have at least 3 CGs, Going from a naked scene to a full night of fun once your relationship is high enough. As well as additional CGs of side characters that can be found around the world during your journey.

Features:
- Explore an open world environment filled with quests!
- The economic system is varied and multi-faceted.
- Construction projects for your country, Like roads, A laboratory, Mines and others
- Game mechanics include skill trees, Battle dynamics, Trading maps, Minigames and more.
- Engage in international Diplomacy.
- Many hours of gameplay .. and more with every update!

Partymember:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Screenshots:
World:

SFW CGs:

Hentai CGs:

Game systems:

Normal battle system:
Strategy battle system:
Skilltree:
CG room:
Country finances:

Downloads:
HiDrive | MEGA

Credits:

- A bunch of plugins from Yanfly [Link]
- Tall door tiles by Indrah [Link]
- Mons Character Generator Expansion [Link]
- PandaMaru RmMV Resource Pack 2015 [Link]
- Several tiles by Dure Maknun [Link]
- Questlog plugin by Gameus [Link]
- TKZ Productions for several custom made charsets [Link]
- Game_stailer94 for help with some plugins
- Skihor for help with the thread design and some graphics.

CGs by:
- Mirayna [DeviantArt]

- TwistedScarlett60 [DeviantArt]

- Shawn1013 [Deviantart]

- FoxyKuro [Deviantart]

- Kainkout [Deviantart]

- Burbur [Devianrtart]

- Karis-coda [Devianrtart]

- Grigorart [Devianrtart]

- Stewcow [Devianrtart]

Links:
www.naughty-netherpunch.blogspot.com
https://subscribestar.adult/naughty-netherpunch
Last edited by RyenSaotome on Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:28 am, edited 12 times in total.
RyenSaotome

Re: [RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

Postby hoboy » Mon May 16, 2016 5:43 am

I have been following this game for awhile, and I can attest to it being a fun RPG game. It has many mechanisms that make it interesting, the maps are gorgeous in my opinion, and I have logged many hours in it so far and am still enjoying it...
hoboy

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Mon May 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Edit: Nevermind fixed it by extracting it to a smaller folder. Kind of an odd fix. But I'll take it.
Darth Cheesecake

Postby RyenSaotome » Mon May 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Did you put the game in a folder with other things? Someone else had problems because the .exe wasn't in it's own folder but together with other files, which somehow confused the programm. :D If you already have a "save" folder, add it together in the folder with the .exe file. Hopefully this will already fix all problems. :)
RyenSaotome

Postby Dead2112man » Tue May 17, 2016 5:52 am

OK, first of, hoboy, how can you be following a game for a while when the RyanSaotome just joined yesterday. And if you say you found this game before this site, then ok, that would explain some.

Second, Hello RyanSaotome, welcome the community, played few hours, nicely done, really like how the story moves, but have notice a pretty strange bug, In the big barrack building in the home city, you and the NPC can walk on the walls. Will post more bugs I find them for you.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hoboy » Tue May 17, 2016 6:29 am

First posted on Fenoxo - been playing this for a few weeks now...I watch many forums...
hoboy

Postby RyenSaotome » Tue May 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:OK, first of, hoboy, how can you be following a game for a while when the RyanSaotome just joined yesterday. And if you say you found this game before this site, then ok, that would explain some.

Second, Hello RyanSaotome, welcome the community, played few hours, nicely done, really like how the story moves, but have notice a pretty strange bug, In the big barrack building in the home city, you and the NPC can walk on the walls. Will post more bugs I find them for you.

The very first thread for this game was started end 2013 in a rpg maker forum. So some people have been following the development for quite a while. :)

Thanks for your greeting. The silly bug was fixed quickly and won't be there anymore in the next update. I'm happy to get rid of any bug, so feel free to spam me with anything you find. =)
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Wed May 18, 2016 2:47 pm

New update! Mostly for bug fixes but also contains 3 new CG scenes.

- Coronation quest can't be repeated endlessly anymore.
- Wall in the capitals barrack can't be walked on anymore.
- Fixed a chest which gave unlimited Iron Shields.
- Changed some item descriptions for clarity.
- Added CG scenes for Chiyo, Mirel and Vampire. All can be started at the sleeping chambers if you meet the requirements.
- I made a walkthrough for the game, but I still need feedback to know what could be improved, changed or added

>>New download<<

Walkthrough
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Fri May 27, 2016 3:54 pm

New game version contains 2 new CG scenes for Tsubaki and Mira. Now all main characters have their first scenes complete.

Other changes include:
- New questline starting at the south fort will allow you to go inside the building of the farm south in central, where you can meet the lovely dark sorceress.
- The new questline also allows you to buy and repair the broken farm.
- The laboratory now tells you more information about the "strange gold". It still can't be used for anything, but at least you'll know what it is now. :)
- Summoning the blue slimegirl won't require any more essence after the first time.
- A new floor of the dungeon south in central is open with stronger enemys.
- Vampire scene condition has been fixed in the walkthrough
- New alternative condition for Vampires volcano quest. If you haven't found the trigger, the quest will still appear once Vampire is level 12+.
- Fixed game breaking walking events at the snowfort and the haunted mines with the Icespirit.
- Quest requirements are now included in the walkthrough.
- Ryokos urge system added to the walkthrough.
- Tsubaki has a new skill "Battle Cry", which will set all party members to auto-battle for the rest of the battle.
- The skill "Debug Attack" doesn't do damage against enemys with events during battles anymore, to avoid breaking events in battle that were not suppoest to be won.
- New present items "Love Potions" were added to the game. They can't be brought and will later be found in more places, but currently only 2 can be obtained. Love Potions have no relationship limit until which they can be used but require a certain amount of relationship or they will cause a negative effect instead.

Edit:
Made a new upload with some small bugs fixed:
- Quest with the dark sorceress can't be repeated endlessly anymore.
- The door won't move away during Miras CG scene now.
- Dialog about strange gold at the laboratory is certain to appear now
- It'll stop snowing now when teleporting to the capital from the snowfort.

Download:

Download game with Mediafire
Download game with MEGA

Download walkthrough with Mediafire
Download walkthrough with Mediafire
RyenSaotome

Postby graham99 » Mon May 30, 2016 12:40 am

Great Game! Cool Hero Cool Story I love it <333

Wanted to ask how you are going to get this war/strategy thing going? I m a Strategy Game Freak and now with CGs Rape etc its the Best xD
graham99

Postby RyenSaotome » Mon May 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Thanks for the praise. =)

I used to have a strategy map (Screenshot) which was based on the system of game "eien no aselia" (Screenshot), where you have squads with 3 people on either attacker, defender and supporter. Each character had a seperated ability depending on the position he is on, so you had to switch around characters and positions to adjust to the enemys composition.
Another approach I had planned before, was to have war based on an army value, which is constantly going down during battle. You as the small hero group can't enter the big fights, but instead you go around cutting off supplys, killing officers or other things to weaken the opponent. I had some of the system build in a previous version, but as the other countrys weren't even done it was never finished.

Which system I'm going to implement and how isn't decided yet, but as I've learned several new tricks with the maker in the meantime, it's definitly not going to be as clumsy as it used to be. :D

If you have suggestion or ideas, feel free to say them. :) I can't promise I'll use them, but I always like to get feedback.
RyenSaotome

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:23 am

I've got to say, I like the concept and the game, I am looking forward to more H scenes, especially with the maids, and a certain noble daughter, as well as my own party members.

I'll admit the first time I went through the game I "debugged" everything, but now I'm going through correctly, and having quite a bit of fun. It only took me 2 playthroughs to find the merchant with the stones.
Darthjake

Postby graham99 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Cool Plan :D

A few years ago i saw an intresting strategy system at a RPG Maker Game. The Game is called vampires Dawn 2 but its German =/ if youre intrestet check it out ^^

Is there something planed with the Spoils of war? Like devastating some places or only plundering the country taking Gold and woman? :D
graham99

Postby RyenSaotome » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:41 pm

graham99 Wrote:A few years ago i saw an intresting strategy system at a RPG Maker Game. The Game is called vampires Dawn 2 but its German =/ if youre intrestet check it out ^^

Is there something planed with the Spoils of war? Like devastating some places or only plundering the country taking Gold and woman? :D

I'll take a look at vampires dawn 2. It's no problem that the game is german, since I'm german myself. :D

Aren't you already taking money, women and stuff everywhere you go? :D But no, I haven't thought about things like this yet. It'll probable depend on how the war system turns out in the end.
RyenSaotome

Postby seventhsword2 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:39 pm

I crashes every time i try to start a new game
seventhsword2
Newly Registered

Postby RyenSaotome » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:52 pm

New update:
- Several enemies drop more gold now.
- The reward for winning at the gambler is now 1500 gold and gives no more extra reward for wins in a row.
- All party members initial level when being recruited are now changing depending on Ryens level. So if you recruit a member very late, he won't be behind the rest of the party anymore. Some members will have a few levels higher or lower than Ryen, depending on the character.
- New area "Begus south fort" with a new quest to help a group of mercenarys.
- New area and quest into walkthrough.
- CG picture and scene selection screen. Here you can watch unlocked pictures and scenes again. You can access the selection screen from your bed in your castle, where you can also go into the skilltree.

Download folder for newest game version and walkthrough:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

@seventhsword2:
Do you have the game .exe file in a folder with other stuff? Someone had crashes before because of other files in the same folder as the game.
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:05 pm

New update!

- The story of the little elf thief in the bordertown continues now. If you play from a savegame with the event already started, it'll continue depending from your choice either where you left her, in the top right corner of the map or in the new prison map below the fort of the town. The event will teleport you away and throw you into a fight, but you can teleport back after the event, you'll be healed for the fight and loosing only means you won't get the reward from the fight.
- The hidden prison below a house in the bordertown now contains an imprisoned girl. She has a sex scene, but text-only. A CG picture for her scene is optional and might never be added.
- The second scene for Mira is done. If you meet all requirements, you can show her your secret room and reveal what is hidden in the screenshot above. (Requirements can be found in walkthrough if needed.)

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
RyenSaotome

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:27 am

Really like your game, and how the story is going, any progress with that or should I be expecting more world building for a good while?
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby RyenSaotome » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm currently working more on existing maps and systems, to improve and advance them and give more life to the maps. The main story line should also progress soon, but I don't know yet if I'll put it in the next update or later. It'll depend on how much time and creativity I'll have for it. :D New citys/areas will probable have to wait until I'm satisfied with the amound of events in the recent maps.
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:06 am

The newest update is online!
- The public health upgrade no. 1 now opens the clinic in the capital.
- The public health upgrade no. 2 now opens the bathhouse in the capital.
- The pubilc safety upgrade no. 1 creates a new police force with their own headquarters
- New eventline for Mirel with her second CG scene. The new events start at the elven village by talking to the Chief once all requirements are met.
- Several dialogs at the start were improved.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects