Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby karasu » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 am

Can you do anything with the pig besides "must be my imagination"
karasu
Newly Registered

Postby Smackman » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:08 pm

yeah i dunno what triggers it but you walk around for a while and eventually the pig will be on the table and you'll be able to do an action
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Smackman » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:17 pm

interact with the dinner table once, go as far left as you can, interact again (pig will be on the table instead of in the picture) go down to the mirror room, come back and there you go

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 pm

As far as I can tell, the pig scene is triggered just by leaving and entering the pig's room a few times.

On the 12th entry, the pig is ready for business.

SCENE ain't though, as Gorepete said.
Lucky777

Postby Hastings » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:11 am

Maybe smaller projects are better. This one doesn't have nearly as much to it as the others, but I found it to be one of the more interesting ones. The overall design just feels more... I dunno, innovative.
Hastings
Newly Registered

Postby Smackman » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 am

the first loop is still pretty hot

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Is it lag or not - when you enter the room the first time it opens with 2 buttons and one dissapear fast. The next time (if you will not exit the room) - the button do not apear ?
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:19 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Is it lag or not - when you enter the room the first time it opens with 2 buttons and one dissapear fast. The next time (if you will not exit the room) - the button do not apear ?

Yes, it is because of conflicting code, the dialogue box is telling it to show the button but the trigger is telling it to hide the button, so you see it for a split second before it disappears. This will be fixed after I finish the backgrounds. Right now its a "meh lets see if it works"
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Mr. House » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Her name is "Dustee" ;_;

I'll have a little go at this later on, looks like fun.
A project possibly being completed on the LoK forums.. Inconceivable!
The House Always Wins
Mr. House

Postby Axel Delerose » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 am

I definitely like this one, it has a hypnosis feel that is pretty rare on these forums. Or possibly in flash for that matter. I am looking forward to the ending.
Axel Delerose

Postby ANooB » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:14 am

Eggplant is prob a reference to the great flash artist. He sprites for LOK, now. Prob helped with the model. Can I get an AMEN?!?!
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:53 pm

You can has a "Check out peril on Pokemorph Island thread and see how right you are about the inspiration"
Lucky777

Postby Meep Meepersons » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:42 am

I can't wait to see the next parts of the pig scene. Also can't wait to see what lays in wait behind the last door that opens above the stairs <3
Meep Meepersons

Postby Fakkufun7 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Great idea making a set number of rooms, now you have a definitive goal for "completion". I can't wait to see a game get finished for once!

Keep up the good work!
Fakkufun7

Postby Smackman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 pm

yeah but the faggot who runs funny-games.biz is probably going to post this version on friday along with all of those meet and fuck demos... i hope that guy dies anyways

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Aaleen13 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Meep Meepersons Wrote:A bit more CC rhe bulge seems to fit penis shape too perfectly IMO seems too unnatural, as if either the flesh between her vaginal cavity and skin is paper thin, or she is so ungodly tight it actually shapes around the penis...painful >< Also *personal request warning* add a little more cum ^^

i know this is like a page late but i dont see anyone else mention it, its an understandable comment to say that it fits too perfectly and seems unnatural, but then again she is technically a ghost
And i have always loved gorepete's games and would love to see any of them finished so i look forward to seeing this completed and never really had any complaints, but as a personal preference i would second Meep's personal request :P

I should really post more... ive been here for a LONG time and the only reason i finally made an account i think was to comment on some of gorepete's games lol
Aaleen13

Postby Bloodmoon93 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:00 pm

he just posts what he is given by his members...and currently it is just old stuff like Demon Girl xD

Btw a realy realy nice game (-^.^-)
Bloodmoon93
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Need to try the latest version.
BTW your elf girl game made in on to Funny-Games... again.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:53 am

Aaleen13 Wrote:
Meep Meepersons Wrote:A bit more CC rhe bulge seems to fit penis shape too perfectly IMO seems too unnatural, as if either the flesh between her vaginal cavity and skin is paper thin, or she is so ungodly tight it actually shapes around the penis...painful >< Also *personal request warning* add a little more cum ^^

i know this is like a page late but i dont see anyone else mention it, its an understandable comment to say that it fits too perfectly and seems unnatural, but then again she is technically a ghost
And i have always loved gorepete's games and would love to see any of them finished so i look forward to seeing this completed and never really had any complaints, but as a personal preference i would second Meep's personal request :P

I should really post more... ive been here for a LONG time and the only reason i finally made an account i think was to comment on some of gorepete's games lol

Thank you!

And I will revisit these things in phase 3 - right now I am just finishing the rooms. I plan on frame by framing the cum for my own practice in this game, so I am sure there will be plenty by the time it is done.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Mr D » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 am

Gorepete Wrote: I plan on frame by framing the cum for my own practice in this game, so I am sure there will be plenty by the time it is done.

There will be plenty of...cum? 8-)
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop