Panthea - leave2gether v034 21/10/2019

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Panthea - leave2gether 05/12/2015

Postby Nikag » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:44 pm

Example of the game mechanics that I'm working on now.
I want to redo the game framework entirely, to get an free world inside the working place with ability to run multiple encounters in the same day or choose with whom to communicate
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

newMechanics.swf [ 36.09 KiB | Viewed 3016 times ]

Nikag

Postby Enkide » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 am

Nikag Wrote:Example of the game mechanics that I'm working on now.
I want to redo the game framework entirely, to get an free world inside the working place with ability to run multiple encounters in the same day or choose with whom to communicate

newMechanics.swf

I like it. Nice design idea. :3
Enkide

Postby convel ryuu » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:12 am

i agree with Enkide :)
i like its :3
good job <3
Cecidisse rex. Alligatus fatum. In oblivione coram omnibus. Nunc tempore amisit. Aeternum solitarius in tenebras.
convel ryuu

Postby Spartacus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:25 pm

I to like the idea. Just some minor annoyance (at least on my PC)
If you are at the door to a room it opens and a tag appears above it. You need to click this tag to enter the room, but in some cases this tag is rendered behind the roombox so there is only a small part of the tag available to click on.
Mostly on the Archive. I would either always render the tag on top or (my preference) allow players to enter by pressing spacebar or something ...
Spartacus

Postby Nikag » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Spartacus Wrote:I to like the idea. Just some minor annoyance (at least on my PC)
If you are at the door to a room it opens and a tag appears above it. You need to click this tag to enter the room, but in some cases this tag is rendered behind the roombox so there is only a small part of the tag available to click on.
Mostly on the Archive. I would either always render the tag on top or (my preference) allow players to enter by pressing spacebar or something ...

Hi, it is available by pressing 'Enter'
I need to polish some things and I will add new quest-chains system, that should look pretty dynamic
Nikag

Postby Spartacus » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:07 pm

Nikag Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:I to like the idea. Just some minor annoyance (at least on my PC)

Hi, it is available by pressing 'Enter'
I need to polish some things and I will add new quest-chains system, that should look pretty dynamic

That it is :)

Space bar seems more natural to me. You got one hand on the arrows and one hovering over the left side of the keyboard (and thus your thumb over space bar). But I wont die if it remains the Enter key :)
Other then that. Pretty smooth. Can't wait to see it with the actual game art again :)
Spartacus

Postby Nikag » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:22 pm

Well, here is the last DEMO piece with new Quest mechanics implemented.
In current case you can see main 'Gross Book' quest as well as 2 simple encounters 'Kelly looking good' and 'Ask for promotion' in the same day. All in all it includes features as dynamic 'free-dialogue options', immediate start of the chat (the same will be for h-scenes and previous way communications), changing location environment based on quest stages, multiple ways for moving in the chain of quest or encounter.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

newQuestMechanics.swf [ 127.24 KiB | Viewed 2882 times ]

Next is actually implementing this with new content and art into the game :)
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:36 am

So how much further will we get to See the lovely gal's progress as she goes? ;)
Enkide

Postby Nikag » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:49 pm

Enkide Wrote:So how much further will we get to See the lovely gal's progress as she goes? ;)

Not sure, I want to have at list the initial build with new mechanics during the week time.
However I'm handling many tasks the same time, including voicing, story writing and redoing the game project from one huge fla file into several swc libraries to keep management more simple.

But anyway, here comes another example for voicing sex scenes:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Casey & Sam (WARNING NSFW SOUND).swf [ 2.11 MiB | Viewed 2802 times ]

Nikag

Postby Enkide » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:57 am

I would think of putting sound last on the list. Mostly to say focusing on story and game control before pushing into sound myself. Better to save something with sound later, then to have sound be moved around if it is placed in a way that the next scene making it confusing as where sound ends and begins. but that's my opinion. :P
Enkide

Postby Nikag » Fri May 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Here comes small demo with new game mechanics. Only 1 sex scene so far...

Better download it to get full resolution:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

leave2gether_new_alpha.swf [ 3.77 MiB | Viewed 2630 times ]

Nikag

Postby Enkide » Mon May 16, 2016 3:19 am

Still hoping to have the boss dom her. XD
Enkide

Postby EliteMaster512 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Love the new update. I just feel like sometimes the movement is awkward, especially say if you get stuck on a table, but I love everything else. I love how dialogue is presented, I love the story so far. I just wish there was more content, with Kelly, the Boss, Sam, and that pizza delivery girl you added before.

Also can't wait to see the intro. Keep this up! It seems great.
EliteMaster512

Postby Spartacus » Wed May 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Cool new demo. Like the movement. I think it flows very well.
Art is amazing as per usual. Can't wait to see more content (re)added.

If you ever need someone to check your grammar send me a note. Doesn't have to be me, but please get it checked. There are some glaring errors :)
Spartacus

Postby Nikag » Wed May 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Spartacus Wrote:Cool new demo. Like the movement. I think it flows very well.

If you ever need someone to check your grammar send me a note. Doesn't have to be me, but please get it checked. There are some glaring errors :)

Hi m8,
sure, I'm already checking each phrase with word and google, but I'm thinking more to ask guys to check it while in demo in development phase.
If you are interested, just send me PM, we can talk it over.

EliteMaster512 Wrote:Love the new update. I just feel like sometimes the movement is awkward, especially say if you get stuck on a table, but I love everything else. I love how dialogue is presented, I love the story so far. I just wish there was more content, with Kelly, the Boss, Sam, and that pizza delivery girl you added before.
Also can't wait to see the intro. Keep this up! It seems great.

Thanks guys, your feedback is really important for me.
So far you're right, I'm actually redoing and reconnecting scenes and characters back to the game. So far Jack and Sam are done in basic version and I'm working on the Boss right now.
Nikag

Postby sinhunter » Thu May 19, 2016 4:10 am

So when will you be able to update the game DEMO in the front page to current versions?
sinhunter

Postby Nikag » Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 am

sinhunter Wrote:So when will you be able to update the game DEMO in the front page to current versions?

I want to do it in the end of may - start of june.
However it totally depends on my progress with game.

The good part is - I decided to quit my main job, so I'm working full time on this project ;D
Nikag

Postby Enkide » Fri May 20, 2016 12:10 am

Nikag Wrote:
sinhunter Wrote:So when will you be able to update the game DEMO in the front page to current versions?

I want to do it in the end of may - start of june.
However it totally depends on my progress with game.

The good part is - I decided to quit my main job, so I'm working full time on this project ;D

wish you luck on it. ;3
Enkide

Postby Spartacus » Fri May 20, 2016 10:24 am

Nikag Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:Cool new demo. Like the movement. I think it flows very well.

Hi m8,
sure, I'm already checking each phrase with word and google, but I'm thinking more to ask guys to check it while in demo in development phase.
If you are interested, just send me PM, we can talk it over.

Sent you a pm as the offer still stands
Spartacus

Postby Nikag » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 am

Weird, it's working here...
How can I change size of canvas around my game to 1280x800?

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

overcum the Casey.swf [ 1.9 MiB | Viewed 2415 times ]

Nikag

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects