[Ren'Py] Demon on a Starship 2.0 (06/19/16)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Ren'Py] Demon on a Starship 2.0 (06/19/16)

Postby rimyirr » Sat May 14, 2016 3:41 am

Hello everybody!

Happy to present my second game:

Demon on a Starship

Crew of 4 tries to complete their task of delivering strange artifact. What they don't know, is that the artifact is actually just a vessel for the entity.
In this game you take on a role of this incorporeal entity. Your task is to seduce girls and stop the crew from delivering the artifact.
Game is heavily inspired by Sensual Haunting from LOP.

Updated 06/19/16
New game mode, tons of new content!

Download v 2.0 (Windows + Mac + Linux)

Happy playing!
Last edited by rimyirr on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
rimyirr

Re: [Ren'Py] Demon on a Starship

Postby evildumdum » Sat May 14, 2016 9:28 am

I'm glad ren'py is getting more popular as a platform. Its good. This game looks really professional. Is this an ongoing development or a finished product?
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby nemoudeis » Sat May 14, 2016 11:22 pm

Hey, I played through your game and it's great, despite some typos. Also, I am not sure it's a bug, but...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I can't manage to show Sung a dream of naked Ellie. I did the "naked vision" in the Med Bay, but when I look at Sung's deepest dream afterwards, it tells me she must see Ellie naked... It might be due to the fact that the deepest dream is only available at 00:00, when the trigger is reset. At 23:00, Sung is sleeping, but no option is available.
Excuse my English, I'm French.
nemoudeis

Postby rimyirr » Sun May 15, 2016 3:42 am

evildumdum Wrote:I'm glad ren'py is getting more popular as a platform. Its good. This game looks really professional. Is this an ongoing development or a finished product?

It's finished for now, however I have plans of expanding it.

nemoudeis Wrote:Also, I am not sure it's a bug, but...

You also need the ability to enter/create dreams which is gained through Stans dreams.
rimyirr

Postby hoboy » Sun May 15, 2016 5:27 am

I do wish more devs would make use of the ability of Renpy and RPG MV to create Mac friendly versions...(hint! hint!)...I can use both, but spend the bulk of my time n a Mac environment...(end of rant)...
hoboy

Postby Druid » Sun May 15, 2016 6:32 am

Sensual Haunting was probably my favorite Sex and Glory game so it's nice to see a take on it. I'm not sure if I'm just missing something but the only one I can really progress is Sung. I do pretty much everything I can to Ellie and her dreams just keep saying to liven up her work, with Nancy I get as far as

Summoning Stan, but she knee's him and it says to get Ellie's help, but I can't find any new option with Ellie.
. With Stan I get past the first dream and

also get Sung to blow him
but nothing progresses past that. Despite that, still seems like an interesting game, looking forward to more on it. :)

Edit-figured out the other two. Fun little game, although I wish there were a few more scenes and a bit more interactions, a lot of the area's feel kind of bare. Really wish there was a

complete control ending where you'd corrupted the girls and control Stan
Druid

Postby rimyirr » Mon May 16, 2016 4:36 am

hoboy Wrote:I do wish more devs would make use of the ability of Renpy and RPG MV to create Mac friendly versions...(hint! hint!)...I can use both, but spend the bulk of my time n a Mac environment...(end of rant)...

No problemo, from now on will upload mac builds

Download mac v 1.0

Druid Wrote: Really wish there was a

complete control ending where you'd corrupted the girls and control Stan.

Yep, I also had this in mind for expansion, so I think I'll do just that :)
rimyirr

Postby hoboy » Mon May 16, 2016 5:46 am

Thank you! Thank you! (downloading now...)
hoboy

Postby Adrian24 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Druid Wrote:Summoning Stan, but she knee's him and it says to get Ellie's help, but I can't find any new option with Ellie.

You can make drugs in Medbay on a computer when Ellie is there, then follow Ellie when she goes to the mess hall and put drugs in Nancy's food. After that I discovered that I can influence Nancy's dream in her quarters, however it didn't help with "knee in the groin" situation.

Is the sex option with Nancy even added in this version?
I mean there is nothing in the gallery with Stan/Nancy in the observation room.
Adrian24
Newly Registered

Postby Spartacus » Thu May 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Nice game. Just ran through the game and got all 4 endings. I think I got all of the extra content.
Definitely a good game, if maybe on the short side. Do you have idea's on expanding or will you start a new story?
Spartacus

Postby muttdoggy » Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 am

This is a great game. Love it! :twisted:
muttdoggy

Postby rimyirr » Sun May 22, 2016 6:57 am

Adrian24 Wrote:Is the sex option with Nancy even added in this version?
I mean there is nothing in the gallery with Stan/Nancy in the observation room.

Nope, no sex scene with Stan/Nancey in this version.

Spartacus Wrote:Nice game. Just ran through the game and got all 4 endings. I think I got all of the extra content.
Definitely a good game, if maybe on the short side. Do you have idea's on expanding or will you start a new story?

Already working on game expansion!
rimyirr

Postby UnsungHero » Mon May 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Unlocked everything in about an hour once i had a method down -unless you really want Ellie to lick Nancy's pussy... just focus on getting your matter and energy up till the big sabotage event then you have all the time in the world-

Is pretty enjoyable

Well you got plenty of things to expand if you want. IE NancyxEllie, NancyxSung

If you want to continue the trend of the SS NTR

Nancy should secretly desire Sung's affection, since that make it Stan wants Nancy -based on his dream with the unknown blonde- Ellie wants Stan, Sung wants Ellie only to reveal they all want each other.

You could add more day events... IE like Nancy's Check up or the big sabotage event.Though whether they'd be one off events or add another character to mix would be up to you.

I could see either a main researcher of the artifact showing up... giving you someone else to contend with -Think Scientist crossed with Space nun!- A trader selling Bio Androids/Slave girls, or A Thief/Sexy Cat burglar tries to steal the artifact so she can get the reward instead but since you are already stuck you can't just let her steal you for her already functioning ship.

Maybe Add a Shower? or a Brig XD

Maybe a gradual descent into decadence? IE the crew start going around in a state of undress till they just waltz around naked? Certain encounters evolve to the point the crew are just having sex instead of fixing the ship.

IE you have Nancy and Sung interact in the Engine Room, "corrupt" them enough and they'll be more occupied with lesbian antics, and if Stan walks in it becomes a threesome, Same thing with Ellie x Sung in the med bay and Nancy and Ellie observation.

or the simple way is corrupt/influence Stan enough to where he'll just call each girl up to his room until you basically having a full crew orgy going on.

Though Yes I am completely behind an ending where Stan just gets possessed by the "Demon" and it just ends with the four in a massive neverending foursome.
UnsungHero

Postby rimyirr » Wed May 25, 2016 3:44 am

Hey, UnsungHero,

Thanks for your review! Really like your ideas. I'll definitely implement some of them in the next version.
rimyirr

Postby tontoman » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:21 am

Hey, liked the game, thanks!

One question. For Nancy, is it me or does the drug not meant to carry over to the next day? Because finding 40 energy to place drug, 15 for meditation and 30 for spawning Stan is a bit more grinding for energy than is needed really. Get enough grind in RPG games :). Be nice of the drug once given carried over to the next day.

Looking forward to any additions. Agree with Unsunghero. You have a good base of a game here. Simple and effective and easy to expand to whatever degree you like.
tontoman

Postby rimyirr » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:53 am

tontoman Wrote:For Nancy, is it me or does the drug not meant to carry over to the next day? Because finding 40 energy to place drug, 15 for meditation and 30 for spawning Stan is a bit more grinding for energy than is needed really. Get enough grind in RPG games :). Be nice of the drug once given carried over to the next day.

It does carry over. In fact you cannot drug her again. After she's been drugged you are supposed to create a dream for her (her cabin 4-12 hours).
rimyirr

Postby tontoman » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:11 pm

rimyirr Wrote:
tontoman Wrote:For Nancy, is it me or does the drug not meant to carry over to the next day? Because finding 40 energy to place drug, 15 for meditation and 30 for spawning Stan is a bit more grinding for energy than is needed really. Get enough grind in RPG games :). Be nice of the drug once given carried over to the next day.

It does carry over. In fact you cannot drug her again. After she's been drugged you are supposed to create a dream for her (her cabin 4-12 hours).

Ah ok thanks. As the hint for the drug was when you got kicked (her yoga).. I assumed that was where you needed it to progress, from where the hint was.
tontoman

Postby FinalDrake » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:52 am

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone knows the console commands for the game?
FinalDrake
Newly Registered

Re: [Ren'Py] Demon on a Starship 2.0 (06/19/16)

Postby rimyirr » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:05 am

Just uploaded a new version! New game mode, new game mechanics, tons of new content.

Enjoy!

There is a built-in cheat in this version.

On the ship screen click five times on the radar.
rimyirr

Re: [Ren'Py] Demon on a Starship 2.0 (06/19/16)

Postby illnevertell01119 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Love the new content...I only have two comments.

First off:

The female possessed by the other demon is impossible to beat. Even using the "make me great" cheat, I do not have enough energy to do more than two moves (defend defend, or attack attack)...Is there anyway to make that fight easier: a certain attack I have to us, a character that actually helps, or a way to improve the energy levels for the cheat (to like say 600 or more)?

Second: Are you going to make it so the women walk around naked once you get their scene, like Unsung suggested, and maybe some bondage events in the brig (if you add it)?
illnevertell01119
Newly Registered

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects