Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.09 (4/18/12)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character is your favorite so far?

Emilia (Warrior)
12%
Rhiannon (Berserker)
13%
Irine (Priest)
10%
Cesca (Thief)
13%
Thyme (Sage)
16%
Lanie (Magician)
13%
Sairyn (Martial Artist)
10%
Asella (Paladin)
12%

Total votes : 1714

Re: Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Release: Ver.0.06 (9/22/1

Postby webought » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 am

Uh

when you enter the twins room and do them once, then do them a second time all the wandering goons pile up at the exit door and you are stuck and have to start over

even the girl that goes I need more purr gangs up at the door rendering you stuck in that room with twins that are tired

help lol
c:<
webought

Postby SpectralTime » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:38 am

Do the twins have a second scene? I think you mentioned you were working on one...

Found it. Also, d'awww. Also, I think I just got their ending. Huh.

What does the "on fire" status effect actually do?

I see that Sairyn's scene wasn't NEW, just specific to her.
Last edited by SpectralTime on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
SpectralTime

Postby KITAmaru » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:41 am

I've been trying to find a way to freeze them when any kind of text box is up, but to no recent success, unfortunately.
The twins have a second scene; after you sleep with them the very first time, talk to Seri instead of Rion and you'll see another. So they have two total, but not three.
EDIT:
Doing the 2nd scene with them tends to hint at an ending with the twins, but doesn't necessarily mean you'll be stuck with them. It just means that you've actually got relationship points under Seri/Rion now, so provided that you don't have more relationship points with ANYONE ELSE by the end of the game, then yeah, you could possibly end up with them.

'On Fire' is like Poison, in that it deals damage over time, but I believe it wears off quicker.
Naw, Sairyn doesn't have any particularly unique scenes out just yet. I already know the characters and have faces/sprites for the ones involved with her, though.
Last edited by KITAmaru on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current project:
Despair Labyrinth (RPG) Latest Update: 0.09 (4/18/12):
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1640
Wiki:
http://despairlabyrinth.wikia.com
KITAmaru

Postby AbysmalTears » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:05 am

Can you please arrange a second meeting between Rhiannon and her special scene guy? (the one who wants revenge)
AbysmalTears

Postby KITAmaru » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 am

Damn, people really like that guy huh?
Well, I guess I can do that without much of a problem in the next patch or so, since players will likely revisit the Chambers anyway (rescue mission). Shouldn't be difficult to implement.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby pyro32 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 am

Okay, done a quick playthrough with Asella, my only request is please make Gwyn a new playable character, her techniques were impressive and she helped a great deal with the boss with incredible HP.
pyro32

Postby SpectralTime » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 am

Okay, X... Xanrud... X-guy was CAKE with Thyme. ...Maybe not cake, come to think, but the potion buff made my team heal-y enough to survive until I Quandra Curse'd him, so that all the other status effects could go off, after which he just wasn't much of a threat. Even when he COULD attack us, he was barely smacking for a hundred if he was lucky.

Didn't get the romance sub plot... this is my low purity run with her, though. And I've already got the twins ending... maybe. Huh. I was hoping for a multi-person harem... Nuts. :cry:

( :lol: )

Also, yep. Purity. Whoo!

And I think it's because, more than anyone but Emilia and D-fellow, Rhiannion and her rape-beau have a... complex relationship. Maybe, the scene goes more romantic with higher purity than you started with, and rape-ier with lower?
SpectralTime

Postby webought » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:21 am

I just noticed the random guy in the bunny girls room has a Sephiroth LINE!

Burning inside with violent anger.

xD in latin lol

but uh, yeah the revenge dom thing, very pro

should make it so magic classes can use it without being crippled

only problem I see is the door to the twin's room gets flooded with chaser npcs while you do the scene in their room then when you try to leave you cant because it bugs and you cant activate them or anything their just blocking your exit so your virtually screwed lol

btw you should make a Purity potion that when you are going into that pure slut slave game over mode you can resort to that so your purity goes back to like uh 4 or something real low but alive still cause a game over really bums you out xD

other than these things
epic
dont stop lol
c:<
webought

Postby ShadowFax » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 am

This has officially become the best game ever! What makes it the best game ever? Well stomping down on a sleeping guards throat killing him... and in so doing advancing to lvl 8... that's just bad ass game mechanics!

So there it is, super happy.

ONE single issue I noted right in the newly worked wolfrum scene (which my Asella proved herself to be a bad ass in btw) it still says at one point that he "Removed his hand from your chest" despite having never been able to xD. Small glib but I figured I'd let you know.

aaand that's it for complaints xD All awesome all the way.

Oh. One last thing Mr. awesome KITUmaru. If it might at all be possible to pm me a spoiler concerning the female romantic option that is unique to Asella and a few others I'd be grateful xD see THAT'S the one I want so I'd like to avoid the rest for the time being.

LEEEROOOOOOOOY JENKINS!
ShadowFax

Postby KITAmaru » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:51 am

Thanks for the bug report. Fixed and fixed! Please let me know about anything else you find ASAP so I can fix it in time for 0.06B tomorrow.

Fair enough, I'll PM you then.
Hahaha... I'm sure that earlier, it went something like this:
Leeroy: Alright thumbs up, let's do this. LEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY, JEEEENKIINNSSS~!
Gwyn: *stab*
Leeroy: D: ::dead::
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:51 am

KITAmaru Wrote:Damn, people really like that guy huh?
Well, I guess I can do that without much of a problem in the next patch or so, since players will likely revisit the Chambers anyway (rescue mission). Shouldn't be difficult to implement.

so there is going to be a way to get to the chambers without loosing a fight huh? :3 hmm i wonder who you will save, the guy that saved you (forgot his name) from the first boss, maybe one of the other main girls you did't play ? :D
ZeroEXE.ZX17

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:13 am

Personally didn't find any bugs apart from the ones with Irine's guard and Thyme's Dominatrix on the last page. MAYBE the Asella thing, but she might just have buff tank defence. The second twins scene appears to be infinitely repeatable, but whether or not that's a bug, I hope it stays that way.

Also, I'm probably going to try to beat Xanrud tomorrow or on Saturday, to see what his dialogue is, but after that, I'm reloading the fukken save.

Dude has to roflstomp the party LIKE A BAWSS
Lucky777

Postby ShadowFax » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 am

Quick Question. Are the dominatrix and twins repeatable only in the chambers? Or do they actually show up in the new area's now?
ShadowFax

Postby KITAmaru » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 am

What, what about those bugs Lucky? Irine's guard? Thyme's Dominatrix?
I need specifics, lol, when I look in RPGVX there's multiple pages of code to dig through...

Lady Illia, the dominatrix, as well as Seri / Rion, the twins, are only repeatable in the Chambers and will only be found there.
Last edited by KITAmaru on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 am

Gave specifics in dat post on the last page, but I'll put 'em here too. Dunno if the edit system is choking to death from overuse or what, but what can ya do. XD

Irine doesn't seem able to suck the FIRST sleeping bandit, by the item shop, even at low purity. Could be just because I transferred save files, though.

Asella takes no damage, quite often, when fighting the Temporary Game Over Battle, at level 4 or 5, with her guard buff on. She might just be awesome though.

Thyme's first line with the dominatrix on win has Emilia's portrait in it. Again, all this might be due to transferred save files, but they're repeatable for me.

I believe that's all I found.
Lucky777

Postby KITAmaru » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:33 am

OH. Shit. I forgot to mention that adjusting Purity and then trying Purity-related things on the same screen, such as sucking off the bandits, can result in some bugs. I once tried the Wolfram scene after fucking around with Purity via a debug item, and the whole thing went to shit even after the programming was solid.

As for Asella vs. the 4 bandits... she's just a badass, I guess. LOL. I double checked everything and it seems that those bandits have... relatively low ATK compared to a lot of enemies you've fought before (in the interest of balance, since they were just too damn difficult at first), so Asella's a fuckin' juggernaut against those guys, for now anyway.

Ah, the Thyme thing is noted. Thanks.
Current project:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1583
Wiki:
KITAmaru

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:36 am

KITAmaru Wrote:OH. Shit. I forgot to mention that adjusting Purity and then trying Purity-related things on the same screen, such as sucking off the bandits, can result in some bugs. I once tried the Wolfram scene after fucking around with Purity via a debug item, and the whole thing went to shit even after the programming was solid.

I ... dun' think I adjusted my purity ON the screen with the guy, but over the weekend I'll see if he works on a new game file.

Anyway, happy to help this game anytime I can. Gotta get to bed, classes and all tomorrow. Take care brah.
Lucky777

Postby SpectralTime » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 am

Illia's dialogue is oddly sweet if you beat her, start to give her over to the mooks, then lose heart. I may go back and try that with someone else...

And Thyme just BURNS through that whole portion. Once she gets her first multi-hit... stuff dies.
SpectralTime

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:39 am

webought Wrote:btw you should make a Purity potion that when you are going into that pure slut slave game over mode you can resort to that so your purity goes back to like uh 4 or something real low but alive still cause a game over really bums you out xD

Low purity Slut slave GAME OVER does not exist in this game because the game is actually fucking awesome.

There be some Game over SCENES though.
Lucky777

Postby ShadowFax » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 am

Whose Illia? I can't find her.

Edit: Neverind,
Last edited by ShadowFax on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowFax

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner