Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.0b9 (Apr 29/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:02 pm

adrjhn22 Wrote:Krystal still appears to be missing her papilla bits (nipples)

Still this bug? :/
That way, the release version 3.1 will have a delay, it seems.
EDIT: FIXED!

xelaxon Wrote:On level 1-4, the pipe past the halfway point does not seem to be working, preventing progress in that level.

Cant reproduce in the new update!

Black Wrote:It still does not seem possible to load a saved game (normally, or from a file) after closing and reopening the game.

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:I also have the bug where saves can't be loaded. If I try to load the game(with nothing happening), then create a new game, I get this screen.

I will try to FIX THAT ONE tonight.
EDIT: CLUES (hmmmm): 'cant LOAD file! It might be corrupted or unknown format! TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert __AS3__.vec::Vector.<Object>@7ffe684d9c1 to __AS3__.vec.Vector.<Boolean>.'

FIXED! Please try to reload the save. If it didnt work, please create a new one!

salid woppe Wrote:The bobomb buddy scenes are locking the princess or make her invisible.

Wait! Is he the BLACK bobomb or the RED bobomb in the bunker? The Buddy is the red one!!

salid woppe Wrote:Als the phantom guy keeps following peach after I put the key in a door.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

salid woppe Wrote:The latest update is a big improvement however

Thank you! I am trying to do the best!

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:Greetings! I absolutely love this game! Been following it for about a year now, and I must say this is the best and most accomplished indie h-game I've ever played. Also your dedication and steady work on the game is just fantastic, congrats to you and all who've helped make it!

Thank you! ;)

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:I've decided to "help out" by reporting some bugs. ;) When exciting the Koopa Prison after getting Game Over, the screen just turns blue and the game requires a restart.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:After a sex-scene, the princess may(?) disappear.

I need more information. It might have only in certain scenes or in cases she stands up after a given scene that she is laid down

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:Keep it up :D

PROBABLY FIXED NOW!

he30ra Wrote:bobomd they make Peach disappear

You can be sure I wish to KILL that bobomb :evil: :evil: :evil:
PROBABLY FIXED NOW!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.0b9 (Apr 30/16)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:36 am

I noticed some major minor bugs in the update.

1. Entering a level then exiting via the castle ate the beginning results in a blank blue screen.

2. Using the Cheat ( 8 + 0 ) makes Peach naked instantly even when wearing any clothes.

3. The telaport death bug still exists in Peach's Castle (though not as bad)

4. Trying to load a game after the blank blue screen bug (refreshing the flash/page) results in a freeze.

Also, I DO plan on making new levels Ivan. I just need to find the time to do so. I do want to make something special for the game's anniversary.
MPLDAM9919

Postby PAPALOLO » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:43 pm

peach stuck in scene with the first boss
PAPALOLO
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:39 pm

PAPALOLO Wrote:peach stuck in scene with the first boss

PROBABLY FIXED NOW! (Cant reproduce it anymore). Please check again.
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I noticed some major minor bugs in the update. 1. Entering a level then exiting via the castle at the beginning results in a blank blue screen.

FIXED! (This bug actually happened in last version updates too, but no one noticed, even myself!)
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Using the Cheat ( 8 + 0 ) makes Peach naked instantly even when wearing any clothes.

Cant reproduce! I want to know where did you use that cheat. For me, when I am in the worldmap and I press it, Peach retain her clothing situation. If in a given level like 1-4, the same. Perhaps you just loaded a saved game, then you went in a level and tested this?
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:3. The teleport death bug still exists in Peach's Castle (though not as bad)

FIXED/IMPROVED! I tested it in many levels (pressing the button many times to teleport her) and she didnt die so far (except if she touches bottomless pits. Of course if you let her fall there, she will lose a life)
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:4. Trying to load a game after the blank blue screen bug (refreshing the flash/page) results in a freeze.

I may not work on that because the freeze above is already a bug that might got fixed now. So its like trying to force the game to continue with that bug. The root cause is the blue screen.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, I DO plan on making new levels Ivan. I just need to find the time to do so. I do want to make something special for the game's anniversary.

Great ;) My problem right now is to make this game reach a Release status. For that, those new bugs should be all fixed.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 01, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby XX-MARIO-X » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Sorry für mein englisch

I just wanted to say your game is really good!
I wanted to ask whether it is possible that you have a multi-language adding
So for example you still adding the language German
I've been a few years waiting for that it comes
Hope you get the go!
XX-MARIO-X
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.0b9 (Apr 29/16)

Postby Black » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Black Wrote:It still does not seem possible to load a saved game (normally, or from a file) after closing and reopening the game.

HowIsBabbyFormed Wrote:I also have the bug where saves can't be loaded. If I try to load the game(with nothing happening), then create a new game, I get this screen.

I will try to FIX THAT ONE tonight.
EDIT: CLUES (hmmmm): 'cant LOAD file! It might be corrupted or unknown format! TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert __AS3__.vec::Vector.<Object>@7ffe684d9c1 to __AS3__.vec.Vector.<Boolean>.'

FIXED! Please try to reload the save. If it didnt work, please create a new one!

This definitely seems fixed for me. Great work.

Also, I had been meaning to ask: is it normal for the AS3 version to be running at around 60% of the speed of the most recent AS2 version (flash player 11, 17, 21, Firefox and Chrome are what I have tried)? I haven't been able to determine if it is something wrong I am doing or if this is expected.
Black
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:07 pm

As I never stop (so far), I am studying UNIT TESTs more. I tested AsUnit, FlexUnit and others.
The one that works nicely with Flash IDE (like Flash CS4, CS5, CC, etc) is FlexUnit! But some MANUAL settings are needed, like creating a RUNNER, a SUITE class, then exporting SWCs, etc.
So far, so good!

preliminar unit test MIM PUT.png
preliminar unit test MIM PUT.png (24.31 KiB) Viewed 1758 times

This will be a BIG LEAP to the game, as I will be able to detect CRASHING bugs (those fatal ones that annoy us) BEFORE sending it to LOK. But its not 100% bullet proof, as 'timeline' bugs can still happen, or a glitch like eyes without a pupil, or something that get corrupted.

There will be a day I can make tons of new features, scenes and levels, then uploading it and people receiving no bugs anymore (just some glitches at most).
And YES, I want to teach on how to make those unit test cases here on LOK. I just need some time to get familiar first!

Black Wrote:This definitely seems fixed for me. Great work.

Great!!! Those darn bugs! :evil: Sorry about them!

Black Wrote:Also, I had been meaning to ask: is it normal for the AS3 version to be running at around 60% of the speed of the most recent AS2 version (flash player 11, 17, 21, Firefox and Chrome are what I have tried)? I haven't been able to determine if it is something wrong I am doing or if this is expected.

Actually I am quite surprised that some people detected those slowdowns. I will compile another version (GPU accelerated) and post it in page 1 , SIDE BY SIDE with the one already there, so people can check which is faster. I need to have that feedback. But, so far, I tested the GPU version here and its the same speed :/ Thats because Flash uses the GPU more in videos (like flv). You can check if another program is using the CPU (going to CTRL+SHIFT+ESC). Here, sometimes Firefox appears using 10%, then I get angry and I kill its process.

XX-MARIO-X Wrote:Sorry für mein englisch I just wanted to say your game is really good!

Thank you : ) Viellen Danke!

XX-MARIO-X Wrote:I wanted to ask whether it is possible that you have a multi-language adding. So for example you still adding the language German. I've been a few years waiting for that it comes Hope you get the go!

I'll try, but I cant still promise to make this year, because I have to extract hundreds of dialogue phrases to XML. I am still studying the better form to do that.
I plan making JUST ONE internal XML (default English), then the player can import a given local XML file that will be used over the default, so we can have many different XML files in a given folder for different languages without cluttering the game SWF. I prefer to have just ONE file for the game (the SWF itself), as its better to play online. But this may change. I might make a server, so I can put separate files on it, as well as many xmls already set there, but this is for the future (or in a far future).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 01, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xelaxon » Sun May 01, 2016 2:28 am

Thwomps are causing peach to freeze upon initiation of a scene (in 1-6 at least)
xelaxon

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 01, 2016 6:29 am

UNIT TESTING is going on. I may have a lot of work here, as there are dozens of classes to test, but the main ones will be covered soon.

preliminar unit test MIM PUT2.jpg
preliminar unit test MIM PUT2.jpg (53.96 KiB) Viewed 1740 times

xelaxon Wrote:Thwomps are causing peach to freeze upon initiation of a scene (in 1-6 at least)

FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby EcstaticRose » Sun May 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Can't complete level 4-4. I go to the toilet. When i come back i see message about toilet. Every time
EcstaticRose
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.1 (May 2/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 02, 2016 6:11 am

Version 3.1 uploaded!
- This is the SECOND official RELEASE of a working game with no found bugs (so far), after many testing. The FIRST release where we got NO bugs and just rare glitches were Update 2.1.7 (18th april 2014)
- NEW: Princess 'cake' scene. In order to make the princess do it, a large cake needs to be baked (by Zess T). When the princess has a scene with Zess T, a large cake will be there in the next day by 50% chance.

EcstaticRose Wrote:Can't complete level 4-4. I go to the toilet. When i come back i see message about toilet. Every time

CANT REPRODUCE! I need the steps to find this bug. For me, I can wander around 4-4 and I can use the toilet with no problems.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby stalasa » Mon May 02, 2016 7:08 am

Impossible to set the "shred bra at" option to "none", it always reverts to "biggest". Meaning that it's not possible for Peach to keep her top when you are at largest bust size. Pls fix la :)
stalasa
Newly Registered

Postby salid woppe » Mon May 02, 2016 8:21 am

I found a bug in level 9-1.

When you enter the room where you have to make the potion to get invisible, peach instantly turns invisible. Then you only can go left and right or go into the hallway again. The princess stays invisible however.
salid woppe
Newly Registered

Postby Spory » Mon May 02, 2016 9:30 am

Hey Ivan. I can't go to other levels. I am not sure why I deleted my cache and my cookies and tried with two different browsers(firefox and chrome). I downloaded the game and the problem was still there. When I try to enter the castle or other palce the game just freezes.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Spory
Newly Registered

Postby Slycka » Mon May 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Hello ! I have a problem. :cry:

For me, all level transitions does not work. If y try to go out or enter in a level, the game freeze. I tested with Flash

17 / 21 stand alone and chrome. I delete all save and I clear my Flash Player cache and settings.

congratulations on your fantastic work. I follow you for a long time and i love this game :mrgreen:

Sorry for my bad english.
Slycka
Newly Registered

bugs

Postby Chizzzt » Mon May 02, 2016 12:38 pm

the game is amazing but it has a lot of bugs
peach is still disappearing
when she masturbates on her own (u know like bend her legs and touch her puss but of course not touching the naughty triggers), she will freeze and no longer move
suddenly she faces the wall while moving and unable to run
getting laid with the toads makes her disappear (rare after getting laid) also on goombas (after getting laid)
im sorry if they r all bad news plus its my furst time to quote im still shy :oops: and a little nervous :roll:
btw congratulations for making this game amazing that i cant resist playing every time i get bored where boredom turns to horn lol :lol:
Chizzzt
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 02, 2016 1:01 pm

stalasa Wrote:Impossible to set the "shred bra at" option to "none", it always reverts to "biggest". Meaning that it's not possible for Peach to keep her top when you are at largest bust size. Pls fix la :)

FIXED!

salid woppe Wrote:I found a bug in level 9-1. When you enter the room where you have to make the potion to get invisible, peach instantly turns invisible. Then you only can go left and right or go into the hallway again. The princess stays invisible however.

EDIT: FIXED!

Spory Wrote:Hey Ivan. I can't go to other levels. I am not sure why I deleted my cache and my cookies and tried with two different browsers(firefox and chrome). I downloaded the game and the problem was still there. When I try to enter the castle or other palce the game just freezes.

Strange, I cant reproduce! You can try to click 'RESET SAVES' in the first screen.

Slycka Wrote:Hello ! I have a problem. :cry: For me, all level transitions does not work. If y try to go out or enter in a level, the game freeze. I tested with Flash 17 / 21 stand alone and chrome. I delete all save and I clear my Flash Player cache and settings.

Level transitions? When trying to do out or enter in a level, the game freezes?
FIXED!

Slycka Wrote:Congratulations on your fantastic work. I follow you for a long time and i love this game :mrgreen:

Glad you love it ;)
Sorry about those bugs!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue May 03, 2016 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby he30ra » Mon May 02, 2016 1:38 pm

http://ifotos.pl/z/sappeaw

find this

cant enter/exit any doors
he30ra

Postby HowIsBabbyFormed » Mon May 02, 2016 3:41 pm

New version works great!
However, Thwomp animations still seem to lock up.
HowIsBabbyFormed
Newly Registered

Postby mozaya1 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:40 pm

why the counters in hud like semen numbers or killed numbers or scores back to zero when loading saved games or when moving from any level to world map? while its existing in option menu??
mozaya1
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects