Powerless [Apr. 28/17], Pet

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Powerless [Feb. 25/16], Pet

Postby Twichie » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:43 am

no
Twichie

Postby Bartangelus » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:28 am

WOah this character edit thing is very impressive.

Keep up the good work dude.

Quick question thought, what is the Kingdom coat icon for ?
Doesn't seems to do anything when click it or change its colour.
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby Twichie » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:15 am

Krystalfan90 Wrote:
Twichie Wrote:lower left, there should be a button that is titled "Close", if not, try downloading the game again

Ok so i did that but when i start the game theres a black screen but in the middle theres a faint light. Do i have to presss something to star the game?

look for the circles, these indicate the click locations to progress, you know when you have it as your mouse pointer turns into a hand with the finger (not the middle one, unless you customized it)
Twichie

Postby Naidenchou » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:07 pm

when the game is going to be released ?
Naidenchou
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:13 am

I'm liking the looks of the new game better than the old one. can't wait to have a playable verstion.
Space Cat

Postby scolexxx » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:27 am

Bartangelus Wrote:WOah this character edit thing is very impressive.

Keep up the good work dude.

Quick question thought, what is the Kingdom coat icon for ?
Doesn't seems to do anything when click it or change its colour.

Thanks! Someday I'll add a coat of arms selector so anything that appears in the artwork related to the elf kingdom will carry the coat of arms of your choice. It's not very high on my to-do list.

Naidenchou Wrote:when the game is going to be released ?

It's taking a while to build, I don't want to set a time frame because I don't want to disappoint everyone when I can't keep that date. I will post here and on my Tumblr to alert when I have released a demo.

Space Cat Wrote:I'm liking the looks of the new game better than the old one. can't wait to have a playable verstion.

Thanks!

Tumblr devblog: scolexxxgames.tumblr.com
scolexxx

Postby mister2332 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Can you add nipple pads like there were in Pet?
mister2332
Newly Registered

Postby scolexxx » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:07 am

mister2332 Wrote:Can you add nipple pads like there were in Pet?

Hmm ...
I would need to redraw the nipple pads for each piece of clothing, which leads to the same problem I would run into by adding alternate breast sizes, nipples, etc., and this would simply take too much time

scolexxx

Postby savilian » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:49 pm

scolexxx Wrote:
Naidenchou Wrote:when the game is going to be released ?

It's taking a while to build, I don't want to set a time frame because I don't want to disappoint everyone when I can't keep that date. I will post here and on my Tumblr to alert when I have released a demo.

So, I assume the first playable version couldn't came out before X'Mas this year?
savilian

Postby Biles » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:01 pm

I had been putting this off for awhile, but is there a way in which you can exclude the HUD and interface in the character design from panning? It seems kinda troublesome and annoying whenever I move my mouse in the interface section as I try to view the parts I'm selecting. Personally, I don't see how it makes sense to have the HUD pan as well when it should only be the elf that should pan about in the screen if the mouse hovers over her body.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby scolexxx » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:12 am

Biles Wrote:I had been putting this off for awhile, but is there a way in which you can exclude the HUD and interface in the character design from panning? It seems kinda troublesome and annoying whenever I move my mouse in the interface section as I try to view the parts I'm selecting. Personally, I don't see how it makes sense to have the HUD pan as well when it should only be the elf that should pan about in the screen if the mouse hovers over her body.

I've received a lot of comments about this. I've fixed the panning of the girl, and the HUD is meant to pan vertically as an 'automatic scroll'. These changes will be added included in the next demo I put out.

scolexxx

Postby scolexxx » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:48 am

Here is an example of what the sex scenes will look like. This won't be included in the game, it was just for practice.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Bianca x Kon.swf [ 153.69 KiB | Viewed 3698 times ]

scolexxx

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:07 am

That animation looks amazing! so much smoother than Pet's animations good job Scolexx
Lorielle

Postby Spartacus » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:19 pm

That animation is looking great. Keep up the great work!!
Spartacus

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:49 pm

I like the smoothness and the content, but that left leg looks a little fucked up; like the knee is bending sideways as it shouldn't, as well as front to back as it should.
Lucky777

Postby k1no » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:04 am

Lucky777 Wrote:I like the smoothness and the content, but that left leg looks a little fucked up; like the knee is bending sideways as it shouldn't, as well as front to back as it should.

I agree with Lucky777, also is it possible to include some progressive generic expressions?
k1no
Newly Registered

Postby Wight-Troox » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Ok dude, usually I never comment or only when I'm stuck in a game but fuck seriously. This animation is fucking well done and we can see the fucking improvement!!! For the last few months you've worked your ass off and increased the quality of your game by a lot. Congratulation dude
Wight-Troox

Postby Riley65 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Perhaps this is a stupid question but in Pet, after getting 10 hard drives, how does one ask alanna for progress to get the ending? I just keep getting the regular options. The slut ending doesn't work for me either sadly, after the first time getting captured it won't play the scenes past the first sex scene in subsequent captures.
Riley65

Postby scolexxx » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:27 am

Lorielle Wrote:That animation looks amazing! so much smoother than Pet's animations good job Scolexx

Spartacus Wrote:That animation is looking great. Keep up the great work!!

Wight-Troox Wrote:Ok dude, usually I never comment or only when I'm stuck in a game but fuck seriously. This animation is fucking well done and we can see the fucking improvement!!! For the last few months you've worked your ass off and increased the quality of your game by a lot. Congratulation dude

Thanks!

Lucky777 Wrote:I like the smoothness and the content, but that left leg looks a little fucked up; like the knee is bending sideways as it shouldn't, as well as front to back as it should.

This is true. I will watch out for it next time.

k1no Wrote:I agree with Lucky777, also is it possible to include some progressive generic expressions?

In Powerless, the girl's expression will change based on her lust level. This clip was just to practice more drawing and animating.

Riley65 Wrote:Perhaps this is a stupid question but in Pet, after getting 10 hard drives, how does one ask alanna for progress to get the ending? I just keep getting the regular options. The slut ending doesn't work for me either sadly, after the first time getting captured it won't play the scenes past the first sex scene in subsequent captures.

This is a bug! But don't worry, you aren't missing any scenes. Unfortunately I don't remember enough about the game to repair bugs like this, especially since the code was extremely sloppy.

scolexxx

Postby Riley65 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:43 am

Ok, good to know, I hated the thought I was missing out on something, as "sloppy" as pet was, i thoroughly enjoyed it :D
Riley65

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects