Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

Postby Vortex00 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:09 am

this game is a work in progress!

This game is a 2D first person hentai game where players play as the busty pig tailed Maiko Umiya. During the game, while living her normal life, Maiko unknowingly trains herself to survive a fight that previously killed her in the future according to some mysterious time travelers. This game is not meant to be super serious or realistic. A lot of things in the game are intentionally comical or exaggerated.

the art has been in development for a while but I am just recently starting to put the game together.
public version will be posted periodically.
there is patreon if you want to support the game
This game is not indented to be very realistic. A lot of things in this game are intentionally wacky.
please leave feedback~!

current public build:
v11 alphahttps://mega.nz/#!1BBCQQBT!hKuYo4nEgjOoYdLT_W0fTrMWyeXmf-kEkg_0yL5oK-4
mirror: here

people seem to forger to unzip the game. if it is not unzipped you will get a pink screen.

previous public build:
v6a alphahttps://mega.nz/#!tdoWVKoB!1oChJdiCpBHFM-rqe2T5FHk6kmak8_kevX-xbHFGotc
mirror: http://spiralvortexplay.com/demo_dl/prep_v6a.zip

Please see the walkthrough for more info on this game an help with getting to the hentai scenes.
[url="http://spiralvortexplay.com/svp/2016/06/29/umichan-maiko-classroom-havoc-walkthrough/"]http://spiralvortexplay.com/svp/2016/06/29/umichan-maiko-classroom-havoc-walkthrough/[/url]
this is included in the download.

you can play swf files with a Flash Player projector for you OS:
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
or open the included .html file with your browser

sample of animations:
Last edited by Vortex00 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vortex00

Re: Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc (UMCH)

Postby Biles » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:29 am

Meow :3! This might look promising to be fun.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Vortex00 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:38 am

Biles Wrote:Meow :3! This might look promising to be fun.

Hope you like it. I'll be adding to it over time. I just want to see if people have difficultly understanding something in the game etc. before I move on.
Vortex00

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:46 am

Sort of shocked that your uploading it here first instead of newgrounds, unless I am missing some thing? but hey, seeing how great of a job you did with the last game and its changes (despite it can create some major lag during battles that take to long) I will definitly give this one a play.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hoboy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:59 am

One quick question - how does this affect ARIA? Or is this the break between burnout project to keep all creative juices flowing?
hoboy

Postby Vortex00 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:Sort of shocked that your uploading it here first instead of newgrounds, unless I am missing some thing? but hey, seeing how great of a job you did with the last game and its changes (despite it can create some major lag during battles that take to long) I will definitly give this one a play.

Thanks, It is starting to get tricky to upload to NG since my games are now multi-part files, and I'm not sure how to do everything I need to do to make it work. for NG I might make something smaller that can be a single file.

hoboy Wrote:One quick question - how does this affect ARIA? Or is this the break between burnout project to keep all creative juices flowing?

In relation to ARIA, many of the characters that appear in ARIA actually originated from Umichan stuff. The main male character Jeo, and other characters like Luma, Riley, Lynn, Cain, Yui, and the first and second enemy agents Tony and Kim.

All of my game's stories are connected to one big storyline so I actually work on a game project for a time, then support them with requested updates for a while after I am finished, then eventually move on to something new to tell a different part of the story. Different parts of the story could involve the same or some of the same characters also. ARIA is currently finished and receiving updates. But there are a lot of characters and stories I haven't even gotten to yet that I would like to get to.
Vortex00

Postby Graav » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:55 pm

This game is nice, I like the idea of female pov.
However, it will be because I am a little stupid, but I can not figure out how to win the mini-game in the bar (the sex).
I have to guess a random number with the various options I have? right?
Graav
Newly Registered

Postby epoxymoron » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 pm

yea the number guessing mini-game is highly annoying, maybe give it 3 to start and have it more than 10, more than 20, more than 30 more than 40 away, you waste a lot of guesses trying to not go over and guessing over doesn't give you any more clarity how close you are or were, maybe just make it something like a math riddle like "i'm twice as much as such, but 4 less than that, along with a third of this"

oh and maybe telling the player to click on the hair on the screen when it's "a mess" i spend like 10 minutes trying to figure that out
epoxymoron

Postby Vortex00 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:14 am

Graav Wrote:I can not figure out how to win the mini-game in the bar (the sex).
I have to guess a random number with the various options I have? right?

yes that is the objective

epoxymoron Wrote:yea the number guessing mini-game is highly annoying, maybe give it 3 to start and have it more than 10, more than 20, more than 30 more than 40 away, you waste a lot of guesses trying to not go over and guessing over doesn't give you any more clarity how close you are or were, maybe just make it something like a math riddle like "i'm twice as much as such, but 4 less than that, along with a third of this"

Thanks for the feedback, the minigame at the cafe many seem hard at the moment because other things to give you a initial boost are not present in the game yet. The game is not really designed you for you to grind from 0 to the first 100+ exp. you will be able to gain that from other places. At 100 maiko gain her first passive trait where she can predict the range of the number at the start.

Thought I should mention that it is not designed to win consistently at the onset. It is intentionally designed for players to win only every now and then if starting from 0 exp. As you gain exp it becomes much easier to win to the point where it is highly possible to win even on the first try as Maiko gains more and more passive traits. This simulates Maiko moving from a lack of sexual experience at the beginning to a seasoned sex expert by the end.

The idea with the clients is it won’t always be a fair chance for you to win because they won't always buy enough turns for you to guess. But Maiko has no control over that. They will just have to leave blue balled.

epoxymoron Wrote:oh and maybe telling the player to click on the hair on the screen when it's "a mess" i spend like 10 minutes trying to figure that out

for now the 4th line down on the tablet notes says to click the hair at the top to straighten it out. Tablet is on screen at he start of the game.
I will have perhaps tooltips or something added later
Vortex00

Postby jalapenoz » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:16 am

Hey, big fan!

Quick question though, will this game have similar elements to the previous version? Specifically the social interactions and party elements, like bringing people around town with you for certain events and stuff?
jalapenoz
Newly Registered

Postby Vortex00 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:20 am

jalapenoz Wrote:Hey, big fan!

Quick question though, will this game have similar elements to the previous version? Specifically the social interactions and party elements, like bringing people around town with you for certain events and stuff?

Thanks, there are social interaction but they talk about specific things when you enter certain minigame areas. There is no chat wheel to pick options or a need to meet specific characters.

You can't take people around like in UMCC. a main reason is because the animations are no longer tweens, so I can't just swap character hair, eye color, etc to make a different character for the same animation. The animations now are all unique for the most part so far that are imported into the game. However having said that I am experimenting with having Pattie and possibly Kyle be able to tag along with Maiko. That is why in some of the areas Pattie can seen standing in front of maiko. is kind of a homage to the old follow system.
Vortex00

Postby UnOtaku » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:29 am

How do i play the game? All i see is a pink screen and the girl's hair...
UnOtaku
Newly Registered

Postby assShapedBoggart » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:15 pm

omg Vortex00 Is Back At It again cheers :D
assShapedBoggart

Postby Jrhonen » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:44 am

Thought you might wanna know: You can abuse studying with the girl simply by pressing study, then on the sleeping scene, if you press space it will go back to the menu, where you can repeat the process infinitely. Got to 500 smarts on the second night by doing so. May want to fix that before you release the tests.
Jrhonen

Postby AlxEllis » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Is it possible to reach the 2nd sample animation you posted on the thread with the girl (magical pussy girl can't remember her name) in game?

I have all the girls at 200+ sex exp but still have only come across the titjob scene with Maiko and just the standard sex scenes with the other girls. Is it in the game or do I just need to keep choosing "Friend" service and hope it comes along?

So far game is excellent! really enjoying it.
AlxEllis
Newly Registered

Postby graham99 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Cant play the game either =/ only pink screen and hair
graham99

Postby Vortex00 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:50 am

I have a few updates and replied to current comments below!
planning to have icons for button navigation and adding medals. also added some ending images that was suggested.

UnOtaku Wrote:How do i play the game? All i see is a pink screen and the girl's hair...

graham99 Wrote:Cant play the game either =/ only pink screen and hair

make sure the game is unzipped.

assShapedBoggart Wrote:omg Vortex00 Is Back At It again cheers :D

cheers

Jrhonen Wrote:Thought you might wanna know: You can abuse studying with the girl simply by pressing study, then on the sleeping scene, if you press space it will go back to the menu, where you can repeat the process infinitely. Got to 500 smarts on the second night by doing so. May want to fix that before you release the tests.

Thanks I tried this and couldn't do this. but I will investigate it thanks.

AlxEllis Wrote:Is it possible to reach the 2nd sample animation you posted on the thread with the girl (magical pussy girl can't remember her name) in game?
I have all the girls at 200+ sex exp but still have only come across the titjob scene with Maiko and just the standard sex scenes with the other girls. Is it in the game or do I just need to keep choosing "Friend" service and hope it comes along?
So far game is excellent! really enjoying it.

Many thanks, not yet in public version, however it will be in the next public version.
Vortex00

Postby letwainspoon » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:17 pm

This game is pretty good and I'm usually pretty honest. I've played a lot of hentai games and most are just barebones or just not good.

I played it a bit, from a new game and from the provided save. My feedback:

For boxing, you can pretty much keep the opponent in an infinite combo by getting off one charged attack, then you just hold down the button and they'll get hit as long as you have enough Endurance.
Overall I think the mini games are too reliant on guessing and randomness. I don't really like the Cafe mini game because you pretty much are forced to reveal the tiles again to check. If I were to suggest another mini game that is based around being a waitress I'd possibly make something based on reaction time rather than guessing. Maybe something like an order shows up on the screen with variables like "No Ice" or "Mild Curry" on harder difficulties and then you have to press buttons that construct the order. Then your pay/performance would be based on how fast you can complete like 5 of these orders.

For example an order could be 1 curry 1 soda 1 burger with no cheese and then have to press the buttons on the screen that construct the order. Maybe randomize the button positions to make it harder or something.

Sex gameplay at the cafe is fine I guess but falls into the category of it being about guessing but it's a bit more logical as you get a hint. However I think the range could be shorter as sometimes you only get two turns and it's pretty much impossible to get it right besides blind luck.

CG/Graphics are excellent, I don't really care too much about the dialogue, I like the clothing system though.

A few questions:
Is the clothing system going to be expanded upon? Such as possibly a system where if you get enough sex points or whatever the main character will be able to wear more skimpy versions of clothing or even go topless. Maybe even stuff like wear a vibrator during the daytime or keeping cum inside her vagina with her panties after sex.
letwainspoon
Newly Registered

Postby TheName983 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:15 pm

This looks really promising!
TheName983
Newly Registered

Postby c-war » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:43 am

Just played through, really fun little game! The fighting is a bit frustrating at first, since you don't know how much you need to do to get to the next level, and you only gain one attack per fight even after harder fights, but the big bonus after the sex scene kinda makes up for that. Will there be a scene for after you finally beat Jeni?
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Next

Return to Flash Projects