Pokémon: Lesbe Island (Update: July 2017)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokémon: Lesbe Island (Update: Nov 2015)

Postby elisabeth » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:03 am

hpfan123 and dark onyx, thanks to resolve my doubts, I had no idea they could do those things, justly I abandoned brides, my highest score I had was -10

as to what the game it hangs, only happens in the forest and when the text appears "You need to stop masturbate"

by the way, at points sex, relationships and stamina, They have been a brilliant idea

I've downloaded the program RPG_maker of Humbird0 page to try to some game but I am very silly and not do anything with it, Only some level. It is very difficult

Thanks once again
elisabeth
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:46 am

Just a little update... I remembered another way you can lose members of your party. I the Player falls asleep in the forest, or in town, they will wake up in a new location. As a side effect only the player is moved to that new location; all girls, and Pokémon, in your party are lost when this happens. The reason for this being that the other girl will be taken away by different Pokémon of just leave you in the forest.

The Player will only fall asleep, in the forest, if their stamina falls to Zero from masturbating of having sex.
Dark_Onix

Postby FMC » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Just a quick question:

I know in the old game, if you were 'pretty' enough, girls would sometimes take you home and have sex if they either beat you or found you tied up. It doesn't seem like that's the case this time.

Also, if you run out of money, it seems fairly impossible to get the rope off. Could you perhaps trade sex for taking off the rope at some point, too? It wouldn't give SexExp, most likely, but gives a chance for broke-ass girls to get the rope off. xD
FMC

Postby elisabeth » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:58 pm

FMC Wrote:Just a quick question:

I know in the old game, if you were 'pretty' enough, girls would sometimes take you home and have sex if they either beat you or found you tied up. It doesn't seem like that's the case this time.

Also, if you run out of money, it seems fairly impossible to get the rope off. Could you perhaps trade sex for taking off the rope at some point, too? It wouldn't give SexExp, most likely, but gives a chance for broke-ass girls to get the rope off. xD

I also happened to me. I walked without stopping to get money from the bushes. I take long, but I got a lot of sexual experience :D
elisabeth
Newly Registered

Postby FMC » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:33 pm

I mean, sure, you could do that, but I'd just rather be able to get back to the city and be able to be freed... in exchange for sex if you don't have the money, of course. Kind of like how it happened in the old game. But without the sexXP to go with it, since it'd be rewarding you for not having money. xD
FMC

Postby Dark_Onix » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:06 pm

The event of being brought back to town for sex was removed for two reasons. First reason is that way it was written caused the game to crash, I think I was able to overcome this problem by the time I created the way Pokémon bring girls back to their nests. The second reason is because the game no longer ends, so easily, it was no longer needed. I could make a new event, that I added in this version, happen more often. However if you do not have a high Stamina it would not help too much.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Caught.GIF

This event happens if you fall asleep in the city.
Dark_Onix

Postby FMC » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:23 am

Well, I'm just a sucker for rape-like scenarios and bondage, so... anything that helps bondage along is a huge plus for me. :P
FMC

Postby Dark_Onix » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:44 am

The final result of the poll are in. Misty is by far the most popular player choice.

Name________________Votes____%

Misty ________________26_____62%
Sam__________________3______7%
Girl_1_______________10_____24%
none of the above______3______7%

Total votes : 42

With the game, I have been improving how Pokémon battles with other girls work. Now, with the improvements made to the game engine, a Pokémon's "id" variable can be set by a variable inside the SWF that creates a pokemon battle. This means that I can greatly increase how random other girl's parties can be, and also at the same time, greatly reduce the numbers of lines of code needed to use to do this. A good example of this is the image below. With the old game engine, you could not create a battle SWF where 2 Pokémon in the party are the same. Also the lines of code needed to add a second, random, girl to the party was way too complex to think about. Now there are no limits to what other girl's parties can look like. I have even been working on adding Held Items to Pokémon that you battle; but this was also possible in the old engine.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Other Girl's Party.GIF
Dark_Onix

Postby darknessblade » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 pm

i have a few bugs:

in the forrest after being kidnapped, the character freezes, when the light changes, or at random poke attacks (both bound and unbound)
the menu wont open either.
this also happens in the town.
another bug is everybody is changing into the main character at cetrain times.
darknessblade
Newly Registered

Postby kotaro » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:23 am

How is the game's development? And soon we will see the new version? (Sorry for my bad english)
kotaro
Newly Registered

Postby c-war » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 pm

Very nice game so far, though some parts are rather tedious. And some parts are very difficult. I still haven't figured out how to get Pokémon to join you, though I can get a girlfriend, at least, but that's been it. In the tutorial, you are told that there are no pokeballs, but there isn't a clear alternative presented.

Another issue I have is that it has a fairly high frequency of freezing. It seems like it is probably trying to trigger an event (it is almost always while walking around naked, though that may just be because that happens a lot). It will sometimes happen very frequently at nearly the same spot or time until I change something that I've done before that (avoiding a battle that I had been fighting previously, for instance).

Something else that is more of a feature suggestion: if you pass out outside from masturbating, and you have another girl with you, she should be able to either help you get back to town, or try to protect you from wild Pokémon while you rest.

I look forward to further development of this game!
c-war

Postby FurrinGok » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:33 am

Question: How do you untie party members?
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Hiphopopotamous » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:23 pm

I am experiencing a problem where I strip, I do the frozen moonwalk around the room until I exit the room, whereupon I become The Invisible Woman. Such a strange series of events, and seemingly entirely unconnected, too, but I'm sure you can connect the dots for me somehow.

I was operating on the standard version on the title page, before installing some of the updates as I went through the pages. Maybe I missed one? I'll double check and reply again if I fix it.
Hiphopopotamous
Newly Registered

Postby FurrinGok » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:28 am

Hiphopopotamous Wrote:I am experiencing a problem where I strip, I do the frozen moonwalk around the room until I exit the room, whereupon I become The Invisible Woman. Such a strange series of events, and seemingly entirely unconnected, too, but I'm sure you can connect the dots for me somehow.

I was operating on the standard version on the title page, before installing some of the updates as I went through the pages. Maybe I missed one? I'll double check and reply again if I fix it.

Don't use the "Updates" that are scattered about the thread--The first post is updated to the most recent version.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Dark_Onix » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:23 am

To answer some questions, I have been busy with other things, for the last few months, so it will be some time before there is another major update. Also FurrinGok is correct, adding update posted before the current version of the game is not a good idea. It will downgrade only parts of the game. I guess I should remove them. As for the bugs reported, I think I know what is causing the game to freeze and I am posting a quickly made update to fix this problem. However it will also remove other actions that the player can make. If it fixed the problem tell me so I know it works. And also, about the bug about not being able to untie your party members. I am also adding another quick made fix, in the form of a Maid (in town) to fix this problem. Just talk to her and it should untie them. If you are not having those problems you do not need to download the updates.
Last edited by Dark_Onix on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Onix

Postby Dark_Onix » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:11 pm

I am still working on this game. Currently I am testing some new options that I am adding to the game. For example:

The ability for you, and your party members, to have sex with girls that you beat in a Pokémon Battle
The ability to find lost party members; but only party members that were lost when you fall asleep in the forest.
And a new system of learning sexual skills.

I am hoping to post a new update to this game once I finish working a system of adding Pokémon to your party. However at that time, the Island will not be any larger. The only parts of the island, that I have been working on, can only be found by swimming to that part of the island.
Dark_Onix

Postby darknessblade » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Dark_Onix Wrote:I am still working on this game. Currently I am testing some new options that I am adding to the game. For example:

The ability for you, and your party members, to have sex with girls that you beat in a Pokémon Battle
The ability to find lost party members; but only party members that were lost when you fall asleep in the forest.
And a new system of learning sexual skills.

I am hoping to post a new update to this game once I finish working a system of adding Pokémon to your party. However at that time, the Island will not be any larger. The only parts of the island, that I have been working on, can only be found by swimming to that part of the island.

where can i find HYPNO????
i looked everywhere in the map, even almost every cave, still cant find it
darknessblade
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:17 am

Hypno is located in one of the caves that is very far away from town. In an earlier post I gave some hints about how to find him. I do not remember all of the conditions that need to be true, before you can find him. However I do remember that he only comes out at night.

In the next release, that I am still working on, he may be removed from the game. He is still just an idea that I am working on.
Dark_Onix

Postby Taboo-Sho » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:16 am

Uh For some reason I cant leave after class 102.
Taboo-Sho
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 pm

In an Older version of the game you could leave the town after the second class, and the third class was hard to get into. However I changed that around. It looks like some of the older conversations are still in the game.
Dark_Onix

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects