Flash animations (06-06-16)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Keep both or focus on only one?

Focus only on one.
44%
Focus on both.
20%
I like buttons!
37%

Total votes : 199

Flash animations (06-06-16)

Postby Jumbo70 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:24 am

So, i am creating flash animations, just simple frame by frame animations without any cody stuff.

I got a so called infinity project going on which basically means after im done with one scene, i randomly pick what the people have suggested here or if theres alot of different suggestions, i run a poll of what to make the damsel go trough next. The project is meant for me to hone my skills as an artist and tackle the problem i have of drawing the same character multiple times with it looking the same.
So here is what i got so far.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

hurr durr0.7.swf [ 2.2 MiB | Viewed 6442 times ]

(ON HOLD! Not abandoned, far from it)

What i wont add to the animation(this list may or may not update at any given time):
-Scat
-Gore
-Extreme body modification. (i dont mind adding a priecing or a dick or two but cyborg turning or that stuff, i dont mind it but my
intention is to keep the damsel look the same trough the whole flash.
-Foot fetish stuff (i allow some minor ones but scenes that fully focus on this wont get trough, sorry. Got some really bad experiences
from this area and still not quite willing to try another shot at it.)

The next scene i do after this one is finished:
Try doing one where the "Damsel" is bent over(on a table or not, whichever would be easier for you) taking it from the behind(Anal or Vaginal, though I suppose that doesn't matter, heh heh), but the camera is positioned in front of her head(maybe sucking on a dick as well, your choice if you want to do it). Wanna see how you are with "Depth of field" type stuff.

Another project, tough not endless is a simple loop wich i plan on making to a juicy 60 fps, just for shits n giggles, but it also is going to try and help me tackle the same character problem i am having.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

loop0.1.swf [ 100.66 KiB | Viewed 7505 times ]

(ORIGINAL FILE LOST)

A third project that I started to kickstart my animations is a simple short loop with as much detail as i am able to put on.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Lil.swf [ 690.84 KiB | Viewed 5478 times ]

The flash is atm 32 frames long running at a pace of 16 frames per second.

The flash is still in a rough sketch stage. but once i reach the framerate i wish for (either 32 or 64 fps) i will start the process of lining the sketch frames!
I know this is a ambitious little project, but it is something i want to do. And ive learned much already ^^

My next step is to double the amount of frames in the loop making it into 32 frames running at 16 frames per second, once im done with that i up it to 64 frames and 32 frames per second. The main reason i want to be able to make this into 64 frames per second is because ive never really seen a frame by frame animation running at 60 frames per second :D (go magnificent reasons!)

Just gotta do it right and i have a nice hypnotizer on my hands.
the 16 frame per second loop might be a handy preloader for my later works if they become huge in size (meaby edit it to become krystal and it could be something for flash games/things that this place spawns? :) )
Last edited by Jumbo70 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (4-11-15)

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:15 pm

I'd make the first one smaller, and voted my love of buttons. :P

You may want to consider using either the pen or line tool; flash is great because clean lines are so easy. I'd also consider doing some of it with tween.
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Jumbo70 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks for the honest vote!

those lines are not final yet, the more detailed are the final sketch phase kinda, if you can call it that. but those line and pen tools you talked about, i gotta check those out, thank you.
About tweens. I'l look into them but i believe i'l stick to just frame by frame drawing for now, maybe later when i feel more confident in flash environment.

Il update the size of the first one the next time i update them. Similar size to the second one perhaps?
Or scale the longer side to 750 ish on both of em?
Jumbo70

Postby someone_unkown » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Just curious, what kind of stuff should I be suggesting here? Any sort of restrictions or something I should be aware of before i request something?
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby Jumbo70 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Well anything that involves the damsel really, ofc theres some stuff that I dont do like scat or gore.
Also body modification is limited because of the training in trying to make the char look the same everywhere, some minor body modifications like piercings or perhaps a dick but thats it. (atleast for now)

Otherwise its pretty much free hands on the suggestions. I got a request already before putting this here. So the next thing people suggest would be on place number two. the 3rd or 4th scene will be the poll scene if there will be so many on queue.
If that happens il inform that il open a poll in a day or two and then proceed to keep the poll open for x amount of days, the lenght of the poll can be discussed about, perhaps a week or three.

In the end i'l decide what i'l add and what i wont but it is pretty open.
This is meant for training and if a limit what i do very much, then it would be basically the same thing over and over, that wouldn't be very interesting.
Jumbo70

Postby someone_unkown » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:48 am

I see how it is. If it's to help improve your skills as an animator, i'm more then happy to help there. I got one for you I suppose, if you wanna do it that is.

Try doing one where the "Damsel" is bent over(on a table or not, whichever would be easier for you) taking it from the behind(Anal or Vaginal, though I suppose that doesn't matter, heh heh), but the camera is positioned in front of her head(maybe sucking on a dick as well, your choice if you want to do it). Wanna see how you are with "Depth of field" type stuff.
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby Jumbo70 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:16 am

I want to improve not only as an animator but as an artist aswell. This project will also hopefully make me faster at drawing.

Your suggested next scene sound interesting and i do love a callenge^^
Its also similiar to the first request
After the cum shot I say go for a random guy comes along and takes advantage of the fact she is now on her knees leaking jizz and makes use of her mouth. Just a thought doesn't have to be used

So a compromise would be in order i recon ^^
Jumbo70

Postby someone_unkown » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:10 am

Sweet. I thought of another thing if you're up to it, mostly sort of an extra thing if you wanna do it, if you can have a sort of x-ray type thing going with her being penetrated, would be nice to see, sort of like this http://simg4.gelbooru.com//images/02/b7 ... pg?2914698 but at the angle I said before. As I said though, do it if you want.
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby Jumbo70 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:10 am

The link yu provided, im unable to access it. Complains about not having the rights
To view it.
Tough i believe i understand what yu mean^^
Jumbo70

Postby someone_unkown » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:44 am

I see. I trust your judgement, and I wish you the best of luck on the animation friend.
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby demi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:22 pm

I like it so far! The body language is very expressive, and I like the frame by frame animation opposed to simple tweens.
Very good for a rough!
demi

Re: Flash animations (8-11-15)

Postby Jumbo70 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:03 pm

So i managed to finish the almost done refined frame and added a new one, im wondering if the eyes should close more quickly tough? or is it better that they close this slow like?

Also if someon could point me out how to export the swf file in different size than the fla file, i dont want to scale the file down. i know i can scale it down easily with gif but id wish to keep it as flash, cuz this thing will get large in the long run.

Thanks for the compliments! ^^

I wish i was a bit faster tough, 4 days and 1 and half frames done heh...

I will probably clean all the frames i currently have and make them look good and after that i start to add more frames.
Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (8-11-15)

Postby Jumbo70 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:44 pm

School is pushing me down atm, sorry for the slower than usual progress
Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (26-11-15)

Postby Jumbo70 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Im atm trying to create a couple of frames per week, a ideal situation would be perhaps something like 2 or 3 on infinity project and 1 on 60fps loop project.

Once school eases on me again id like if i could create atleast 1 frame per day. So heres hopin'!

Also seems like people really enjoy the joy of pressing buttons, so keep up pressing the buttons!
Jumbo70

Postby someone_unkown » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:02 am

It's aight man, take as long as you need to finish it.
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby Jumbo70 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:54 am

infinity project, if i have a say will never be finished :D
the loop on the other had will be someday.
Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (10-12-15)

Postby Jumbo70 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Changed the eyecolor to a solid grey, will make it easier to follow and play with them.
Also 2 new refined frames, woot. Only 60ish frames to go
any help regarding the scaling of the flash would be good. ive tried using the publish feature but apparently i did it wrong :D
Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (10-12-15)

Postby Jumbo70 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:37 pm

testy
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

test.swf [ 453.56 KiB | Viewed 7131 times ]

Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (1-2-16)

Postby Jumbo70 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:33 am

So ive been awfully quiet again, i wish to stop with that, its annoying to me too as well as you peeps i guess.
Atleast i got 3 new frames for the main project so i can redeem myself atleast a little.
Jumbo70

Re: Flash animations (1-2-16)

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Are you using construction shapes when drawing frames? When I did spritey animations, I found it incredibly helpful to draw a kind of thick stick figure first to test the motion and then draw the character details on top of it. To be fair, I've never tried to animate something that was not sprites or 3D.
AcetheSuperVillain

Next

Return to Flash Projects