Dark Recruitment, Beta, V0.22

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Dark Recruitment, Beta, V0.22

Postby Deva » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Hello, I'm here to annoy you with -another- of my naughty games.. I'm sure theres worse things, right?

Link to the game:
Up to date on this blog.: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/

Game engine: Twine (HTML, aka you just need Firefox or IE to run it. Twine struggles a bit with Chrome.)

Setting: Dark Fantasy CYOA

Nutshell synposis:
A harmless little town is invaded by the corruptive forces of a dark queen, seeking to enslave and 'Recruit' them, as the protagonist avoids dire fate after dire fate attempting to fight them off.

Adult themes: F/F, F/M, F/S, Corruption, transformation, mind control, Female and Shemale dominant, Female submissive, focus on mind controley themes, hints of bestiality.

Scope: Depends on if you are a fast reader! No seriously, I wouldn't say it takes hours to play through current content, but if you want to go through all the endings..

Oh and, yes, we do have a patreon, but unless you want to you wont have to give a dime, for the full game content, and that wont change. I'm happy enough if you enjoy the game, maybe drop a positive comment, etc.

Latest version of the game: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... -v022.html

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post below, I check on all comments semi-regularly.

~Deva~
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Re: Dark Recruitment, Beta, V0.22

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:23 pm

I sense a certain theme in your games. ;)
I suppose it gets boring doing the same all the time?
UnLimiTeD

Return to Creative Corner