The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

Postby Pedrossis » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:Okay.
Never saw her heal in battle, since I don't tend to waste any EXP on her, but I may check it out to see the graphic one day.

Nothing special to see. For now it's the same as punching; at least for now.
Pedrossis
Newly Registered

Postby Curiousben » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:54 am

Playing on the Version 0.4:

I found a bug. If you level a character and then quit the game, when you reload, you keep the points from leveling that were assigned to Strength, Flexibility, Wit, Beauty, Charm, and Skill (points spent in health and stamina are lost, as are alterations to mood and dignity) but you also get the ability to level up again.

In this fashion, you can get a level 2 character with 100 points in each stat.

So it seems that even with a Charm of 100, a Tsundere calls you despicable if you offer her money, and absolutely no one is interested in being hired if you don't offer them the 50 dollars. Maybe this changes with sufficiently high charm, but I don't see people beating a charm and beauty of 100 within the confines of normal game play.

For people wondering, a strength of 100 does around 21-23 damage per attack and a wit of 100 heals 150 hit points. (and a wit of 4 heals 6 so it seems have a return of 1.5 times wit)

With current implementation, it does seem kind of difficult to find new workers, especially when you're stuck at the reception desk all day. I understand that you're going to fix it in a later update so that someone else can work the reception desk, but I think it would also be interesting to add a "Classified Ad" option to finding new workers. You could put the requirements in an online ad and over the next few days people would come to the hotel to interview. You could have a chance of having police officers arrive, in which case you'd either have to bribe them or some of your workers would be arrested. Perhaps the officer could be persuaded to take a job with you, either as security or a worker.

I also find it weird that with a dignity of 75, Alice has too much dignity to wear the office bimbo outfit she's already wearing. I also don't understand why pink stockings are less dignified than fishnet stockings.

Would it be possible to also have an option to "open" and "close" the brothel, so that if it's closed, no customers come and you don't lose reputation? Or maybe you just lose less reputation?
Curiousben

Postby Marune » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:31 pm

naruto95 Wrote:why can't I load game? or save?

It's not available in 0.3 version for now.

Lucky777 Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Okay.

I played version 0.3j and just about the ONLY thing I have left to mention (apart from minor grammar stuff) is that the description for HP probably shouldn't say that when it is reduced to 0 you are dead. It's kind of a funny description, which is cool, but in game terms it ain't accurate.
Maybe when it's reduced to 0 you're unconscious?
(Which would mean you have to describe loss through sex-moves reducing stamina to -1 in ... some other way.
Maybe "exhausted"? I don't know.)

Haven't finished tinkering with the new combat system, but at least 30 HP on all your characters still seems to be enough to pull through reliably.
You need a LOT more muscle to do reliably high damage numbers, but I don't know the formula yet, and I haven't devoted any time to making really buff characters.
I also haven't spent much time on the teasing, but I think the lust attacks might be a bit too easy to resist.
I had a charm monster in a previous playthrough, with like 20 charm, and she was still often resisted.
(I mean, that makes sense, because NOBODY is going to start fucking in the middle of a serious fistfight, but uh ... well ... still seems too hard to charm peeps.)

I was able to actually make enough money to be able to pay off the debt on time this time, too.
Had 411233 gold on the beginning of the 100th day.
That came from finally understanding the value of the "beauty" stat.

I chose to treat 51 as some sort of cap on human beauty, for my own immersion reasons, but that was still more than enough.
Had 2 whores with 51 beauty, one with 48, one with 38, one with 30, one with 24 and one with 20.
I fucked up like ONCE by completing a transaction before both levelling up the whore and exiting the screen so the level-up registered, but that was about it.

It's cool that you have to balance your whores' motivation with your own profit, to get the most money out of transactions, but - again, for immersion reasons - I just
tended to keep 'em at 100% by giving them tips on EVERY transaction, and by giving 'em the highest possible tip on their first ever transaction in my brothel.
Worked out well enough. *nods*

Anyway, I'm certainly looking forward to being able to turn Alice into a whore, but in the meantime, I'm actually not displeased that she's around.
She does a pretty good job at cleaning.
Never saw her heal in battle, since I don't tend to waste any EXP on her, but I may check it out to see the graphic one day.
I think that'll be it for this version, actually.
Now I gotta get back to some things that I totally was supposed to be doing.

Nicely done.
I made a note about HP/ST description for myself.
I was trying to make 'lust' attacks hard to hit, and we are going to add more powerful abilities with level progression.
Actually right now you can get to your final goal without any fights at all, so you can easily focus on 'social' stats. With forced fight events and raids focus will move towards fighting abilities of the crew.

Pedrossis Wrote:
Lucky777 Wrote:Okay.

Nothing special to see. For now it's the same as punching; at least for now.

That's the part of work to do. There will be animations and visual effects of applied abilities.

Curiousben Wrote:

Playing on the Version 0.4:

I found a bug. If you level a character and then quit the game, when you reload, you keep the points from leveling that were assigned to Strength, Flexibility, Wit, Beauty, Charm, and Skill (points spent in health and stamina are lost, as are alterations to mood and dignity) but you also get the ability to level up again.

In this fashion, you can get a level 2 character with 100 points in each stat.

So it seems that even with a Charm of 100, a Tsundere calls you despicable if you offer her money, and absolutely no one is interested in being hired if you don't offer them the 50 dollars. Maybe this changes with sufficiently high charm, but I don't see people beating a charm and beauty of 100 within the confines of normal game play.

For people wondering, a strength of 100 does around 21-23 damage per attack and a wit of 100 heals 150 hit points. (and a wit of 4 heals 6 so it seems have a return of 1.5 times wit)

With current implementation, it does seem kind of difficult to find new workers, especially when you're stuck at the reception desk all day. I understand that you're going to fix it in a later update so that someone else can work the reception desk, but I think it would also be interesting to add a "Classified Ad" option to finding new workers. You could put the requirements in an online ad and over the next few days people would come to the hotel to interview. You could have a chance of having police officers arrive, in which case you'd either have to bribe them or some of your workers would be arrested. Perhaps the officer could be persuaded to take a job with you, either as security or a worker.

I also find it weird that with a dignity of 75, Alice has too much dignity to wear the office bimbo outfit she's already wearing. I also don't understand why pink stockings are less dignified than fishnet stockings.

Would it be possible to also have an option to "open" and "close" the brothel, so that if it's closed, no customers come and you don't lose reputation? Or maybe you just lose less reputation?

You are good.
- That's really a major bug! Fixed/Uploaded 0.4c
- You can say if any stat check was applied if you see 'STAT CHECK SUCCESS/FAILED' line.
- That's quite unbalanced for now. I made a note.
- That's a good idea of 'Classified Ad'. I was thinking of it - add headhunter agent or option to hire using dialog with Alice. Or both of them.
- Notoriety to police and hiding/masking measures are also the planed part of the game.
- You are right about Alice and stockings. Noted.
- I was thinking about option to announce 'day off' once a week. You still have to pay maintenance and salaries, but you won't have any customers and reputation loss this day.

Thanks for reviews!
Marune

Postby kenshin6671 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:20 pm

In the newest 0.3 version I've been seeing some weird bugs with the Evening events. Sometimes after losing the sex challenge you can suddenly end up in an "empty day" starting at 0:00 hours. You get no customers, there's no one at the bar but I think the streets still work. When this empty day starts you don't occur any costs and I don't think the day counter goes up at all. Once you sleep in the empty day the game continues as normal, although I've had it happen multiple times in one game. I also believe that sometimes after choosing sleep and having a night event, the day doesn't move on the next one and you have to choose sleep again. And a general thing is that I find it really annoying that girls can constantly "spam" sex challenges several nights in a row or summons even after they already lost. It's really annoying when a girl who's already in low mood keeps staying in low mood because she keeps losing. Also what is the exact criteria for a girl asking for a raise? I've had a bunch of cases where a girl I just hired right before I went to sleep immediately asked for a raise. I can guess it's stat/pay based but I think it should either be based on level/pay or clients served/pay.
kenshin6671
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:14 pm

A strength of ONE HUNDRED does LIKE TWENTY DAMAGE?
Whoa, that's hella gimped.
I'd have to assume "power attack" does massive damage with a strength like that though...
Lucky777

Postby Curiousben » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Power attack did 26-28 damage.
Curiousben

Postby Curiousben » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 pm

I'm not positive, but I think power attack might just be "add the stamina you're spending on this to damage"
Curiousben

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Well physical damage's scaling with stats is pretty damned underwhelming then.

Ah well.

Not like the enemy thugs get really strong or anything anyway, I GUESS.

EDIT: So based on those figures it looks like the physical damage formula is something like 1/5Mus + 1d3 or so, though sometimes with low mus you can do 0 damage.

I'd probably prefer it to be 1/2mus, or at LEAST 1/3, but ... eh, I mean, 1/5Mus still KINDA works, and it's certainly better than no scaling at all.
Power Attack's increase, based on the figures given for 100 Strength, is indeed probably flat, and without any scaling.
I'd personally prefer it to also scale based on some percentage of the muscle stat, but ... well, it's a first level ability, so maybe it's totally okay for it to scale badly.
Lucky777

Postby Marune » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:50 pm

kenshin6671 Wrote:

In the newest 0.3 version I've been seeing some weird bugs with the Evening events. Sometimes after losing the sex challenge you can suddenly end up in an "empty day" starting at 0:00 hours. You get no customers, there's no one at the bar but I think the streets still work. When this empty day starts you don't occur any costs and I don't think the day counter goes up at all. Once you sleep in the empty day the game continues as normal, although I've had it happen multiple times in one game. I also believe that sometimes after choosing sleep and having a night event, the day doesn't move on the next one and you have to choose sleep again. And a general thing is that I find it really annoying that girls can constantly "spam" sex challenges several nights in a row or summons even after they already lost. It's really annoying when a girl who's already in low mood keeps staying in low mood because she keeps losing. Also what is the exact criteria for a girl asking for a raise? I've had a bunch of cases where a girl I just hired right before I went to sleep immediately asked for a raise. I can guess it's stat/pay based but I think it should either be based on level/pay or clients served/pay.

I've fixed issue with 'evening events'. Fixed versions uploaded.
Exact criteria for salary event - low mood, a bit of RNG and her current salary is lower than 'fair' one calculated for her level. They won't ask more than that. So you can maintain their mood or just give them their raise.

Lucky777 Wrote:A strength of ONE HUNDRED does LIKE TWENTY DAMAGE?

I can't help myself just to imagine that 'OVER NINE THOUSAND!' scene.
Basic attacks have to be fairly weak. (Maybe not so weak how it is now) The main DD role will be on 'special ST consuming attacks'.
Anyway, I'll tune it.

EDIT: You are perfectly right with 1/5Mus + (0 to 3)
Marune

Postby DatFlash » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Playing the latest 0.3 version, and now that there's an incentive to go to the streets I'm finding myself a bit confused on how to play the game. Once you have a couple of girls you usually don't wanna spend all that time walking the streets because 1 hour waits give better cash, but then that kills the purpose of roaming around. I also don't know what summoning is good for cause the girls just keep asking for raise, and when you endure it doesn't give you anything in return so it's just a waste of stamina. Maybe I just haven't played far enough yet cause I only went 15 days in, but by that point I would never bother with the bar (unless I'm missing out on reasons), and slums is all rng so you can get hookers 3x in a row wasting your time if you dorms are full. Do more customers show up the more beds you have? Does sleeping early benefit somehow? Does skill do anything other than reduce stamina cost? (If not it seems raising stamina is better for early game at least)

I'm gonna try to play around with power attacks next time I try or at least just roam slums for fun, but as far as I can tell anything that uses ST has no merit because your character needs stamina for enduring sex which already takes a huge chunk, and girls are better off using it for brothel as well. Risk vs reward is too low in slums I guess? All this loops back because your character won't level at this rate and then maybe I just got unlucky but I don't think enduring sex is a static cost, and sometimes girls beat me even when I have 2/3rd of my stamina bar when usually it only takes 1/3rd off. Also when I fight thugs sometimes I get 0 exp. What determines how much EXP I get?

The only thing I'd ask you to work out instead of clarify for me is whenever you use reception now, either through reception or quick access, once you assign a girl to a client and back out of the window you immediately go back to the stage plan instead of the reception. It's one thing for quick access to do that, since you entered through stage plan, but it applies even if you go through the reception button, so it's a bit of a hassle whenever you need to spam wait.

Is Lust attack not working yet for the 0.3 version? I can't seem to use it even fresh or is it the lack of skill? Does losing to thugs ever get your girls raped or anything? Cause all I get is $100 loss.

TL;DR not really complaining so much as being overwhelmed by all the new variables. It's honestly a huge upgrade from before!
DatFlash

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Ey yo.

I'm not Marune, ...and I haven't played 3K so I actually don't know all that's going on, but I'm gonna field some of these because it seems pretty easy.

Granted, much of this stuff would be beneficial to have in tutorials in the game, so that nobody who reads would be able to bona fide ask these questions.

DatFlash Wrote:Once you have a couple of girls you usually don't wanna spend all that time walking the streets because 1 hour waits give better cash[/b]

In the previous versions I found that almost all my clients came in the afternoon, like after 1:00 PM (THIRTEEN O'CLOCK : O)
If you miss a couple in the beginning of the day because they felt like early-morning whores, that's no big deal, because the MAJORITY come in the afternoon.
But I've never missed any in the early morning, in 2 100-day playthroughs of previous versions.

Also eventually it's planned for you to be able to assign a girl to reception so she'll take care of customers by guiding them to any spare whores you have in the base.

DatFlash Wrote: I also don't know what summoning is good for cause the girls just keep asking for raise, and when you endure it doesn't give you anything in return so it's just a waste of stamina.

Summoning lets you fuck your own whores, which gives exp to the lower level party, and LESS exp to the higher level party.
You can train them, or they can train you.
They ask for raises if they're not happy, and they're kept happy by you giving them tips when they take clients.
The higher the tip, the better their mood.
It's a little mechanical, but it's also totally legit, since all else remaining equal, usually anyone rational would be happier with more spending money rather than less.

DatFlash Wrote:Maybe I just haven't played far enough yet cause I only went 15 days in, but by that point I would never bother with the bar

...Yeah I also don't bother with the bar at all unless I'm running high beauty and charm on my main character.
The only bonus to chicks from the bar is they cost less to hire.
(That's 50 dollars, or 70 if you buy them the 20 dollar drink as well as giving them the 50 dollars after sex.)

DatFlash Wrote: Slums is all rng so you can get hookers 3x in a row wasting your time if you dorms are full.

Yes.

DatFlash Wrote:Do more customers show up the more beds you have?

It's based on reputation.

DatFlash Wrote:Does sleeping early benefit somehow?

It lets you start the next day a bit earlier, but that's about it.

DatFlash Wrote:Does skill do anything other than reduce stamina cost?

Increases lust damage.
It SEEMS like it's one to one, as in, the exact number of your skill stat gets drained from their stamina.
I'm not literally 100% sure, didn't really check.
Also, SOMETHING might make you able to have whores satisfy clients in 1 hour instead of 2.
Maybe it's skill, maybe it's level, I'm not actually 100% sure about that either, at all.

DatFlash Wrote:I'm gonna try to play around with power attacks next time I try

Power attack is garbage.
But it IS better than just the basic attack.
So ... nothing wrong with using it once or twice per fight when you've got a low muscle stat and high stamina.

DatFlash Wrote: but as far as I can tell anything that uses ST has no merit because your character needs stamina for enduring sex which already takes a huge chunk, and girls are better off using it for brothel as well.

Yes.
Buff stamina to at least 30 so you can use like one stamina move per party-member per day and still be able to fuck a reasonable amount.
But yes.

DatFlash Wrote:All this loops back because your character won't level at this rate

If you start your character "wrong" for whatever plan you have, you basically get fucked over in this game.
If you want to go combat, increase HP and muscle. If you want to go social, increase Charm and beauty. And REGARDLESS of plan, Sta is always nice to have.
Increasing sta and Hp is great because you get FIVE whole points of increase for every 1 point spent increasing the stat.

EVEN if you start wrong you CAN recover, because you can train yourself via fucking your whores, who level up from fucking clients, but ... it's better to start right.
And on the topic of starting out right, try not to hire lazy girls.
Kleptomaniacs suck too, but a bit less.

All Kleptos do is sometimes make clients give 0 reputation, but I still don't like them for IMMERSION reasons because... y'know.
They could end up stealing from YOU.
They don't in the game, but mah immersion, mang; they're fucking KLEPTOMANIACS.

DatFlash Wrote:What determines how much EXP I get?

Your level as opposed to your opponent's level, and that holds true whether it's for fighting or for sex.

DatFlash Wrote:The only thing I'd ask you to work out instead of clarify for me is whenever you use reception now, either through reception or quick access, once you assign a girl to a client and back out of the window you immediately go back to the stage plan instead of the reception. It's one thing for quick access to do that, since you entered through stage plan, but it applies even if you go through the reception button, so it's a bit of a hassle whenever you need to spam wait.

This is a problem, though you can avoid it by clicking "peek" and then the "back" button in the peeking scene.
More to the point, the problem is that the way to go back to reception from client interface isn't immediately clearly visible, not that the way to go back isn't there.
Just click the "X" button on the client interface instead of clicking "back", since the back you click is the same one that stays there from the ordinary reception scene.

DatFlash Wrote: Is Lust attack not working yet for the 0.3 version?

Gotta seduce the enemy by charming them with "tease" first; I think the explanation should be a little clearer.
Even so, you CAN figure it out by poking around with the question-mark button after you apply charm status with tease.
Tease fails alot, but the higher your whore's charm stat, the better she'll be at it.
Things like all options including special attacks having descriptions that show up when you mouse over them would clarify.
So would things like having empty boxes say WHY they're empty when moused over, like "enemy not teased" etc.

DatFlash Wrote:Does losing to thugs ever get your girls raped or anything? Cause all I get is $100 loss.

It's planned to do that later I think; Marune likes the idea.
Lucky777

Postby DatFlash » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:20 am

What does reputation actually do other than get people to not fight you when you save chicks in the slums? I actually find that more of a deterrent because being able to fight + save a chick is a good deal if you can win.

One thing I'd like to request is when you do lust, it doesn't end so quickly maybe make it so you can press a button to proceed so it's at your discretion. This would go well with when the defeat rape is added.

Scrolling up I see someone mention 30 hp is enough for the game, I assume this means combat. Does this imply 30 hp and no need to add muscle or add muscle? Also what's the benefits of a social build long term? I can't see saving some early money as being better than just stacking more stam so you can endure girls trying to get a raise so you can keep them dirt cheap.

It really feels like a game now, though just like most games there are more 'useless' and 'useful' builds.
DatFlash

Postby porne » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:08 am

Rep brings clients. More rep, more clients.
porne

Postby DatFlash » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:36 am

Oh that's very important then. Guess that means most people won't bother with fighting since half of it is disabled once you have high rep. At least for now before new features come along.
DatFlash

Postby Marune » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:02 am

Just to add some comments.
DatFlash Wrote:The only thing I'd ask you to work out instead of clarify for me is whenever you use reception now, either through reception or quick access, once you assign a girl to a client and back out of the window you immediately go back to the stage plan instead of the reception. It's one thing for quick access to do that, since you entered through stage plan, but it applies even if you go through the reception button, so it's a bit of a hassle whenever you need to spam wait.

That's my total fault in UI design here. I'll hide 'back' button while you have 'client window' opened. So 'X' button is the way to return to the reception.

Lucky777 Wrote:All Kleptos do is sometimes make clients give 0 reputation, but I still don't like them for IMMERSION reasons because... y'know.
They could end up stealing from YOU.
They don't in the game, but mah immersion, mang; they're fucking KLEPTOMANIACS.

Actually I have a note to make 'klepto in your office' event in the future.
Slums is a bad place to find a fair worker. They have bad habits and low level. I need to add unlockable locations where you can hire expensive high level workers with good traits.

DatFlash Wrote:

What does reputation actually do other than get people to not fight you when you save chicks in the slums? I actually find that more of a deterrent because being able to fight + save a chick is a good deal if you can win.

One thing I'd like to request is when you do lust, it doesn't end so quickly maybe make it so you can press a button to proceed so it's at your discretion. This would go well with when the defeat rape is added.

Scrolling up I see someone mention 30 hp is enough for the game, I assume this means combat. Does this imply 30 hp and no need to add muscle or add muscle? Also what's the benefits of a social build long term? I can't see saving some early money as being better than just stacking more stam so you can endure girls trying to get a raise so you can keep them dirt cheap.

It really feels like a game now, though just like most games there are more 'useless' and 'useful' builds.

A button to proceed. Added to notes.

About 'useless' and 'useful'. I have to bring out both inner and outer quality. Outer quality can be easily checked, like - oh, new options/scenes/locations! And inner quality is a good design for inner data structures, game systems and other things hidden 'under the hood'. Things that provide benefits in a long run, like stability and less amount of bugs.
And I can say - your reviews help a lot to improve the game.
Marune

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:02 am

DatFlash Wrote:Scrolling up I see someone mention 30 hp is enough for the game, I assume this means combat. Does this imply 30 hp and no need to add muscle or add muscle?

Eh, 30 HP and about 15 muscle on your main character, and 30 HP with about 5 to 10 muscle on any whores who aren't specialised in strength.

Marune Wrote:Just to add some comments.
Slums is a bad place to find a fair worker. They have bad habits and low level. I need to add unlockable locations where you can hire expensive high level workers with good traits.

True for some, but fortunately, after you fuck them you get to know their traits!
So I just carry enough stamina to always test before I buy.
Tsundere, Naive and Empathic hookers end up working there too, so after getting through a bit of RNG I can get a stable that I'm perfectly happy with.

Marune Wrote:About 'useless' and 'useful'.

I think Datflash might mean character builds as opposed to game builds, though I can't pretend to know for sure.
Lucky777

Postby DatFlash » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Yes I was referring to character builds as I know nothing about game development. That said speaking on traits, I only have a rough idea on what each one does, and there's no mouseover text for them. Maybe that would be nice. You don't have to give everything away in case there's a surprise or whatever, but something like empathic/naive doesn't tell me anything cause I can play through the game 20+ days and not find a single difference.

Another suggestion is with the undress. The undress function 'doesn't work' properly with the clients so they end up banging girls who still have their pants on sometimes. However, certain outfits shouldn't be forced into it like the maid skirt or the miniskirts etc etc. At the end of the day I think only the full pants and maybe hot pants should come off during fuck unless you manually undress, but then again I haven't tried every outfit to see the angles and stuff. I hope you get what I mean. More options for undressing is always nice, and sometimes the way the clients generate the combination looks real nice but you can't do that yourself. Also it'd be great if you can put on and off clothes mid-sex though that might complicate things quite a bit.

I'm on day 27, and I tried switching to combat since I seemed to have enough stamina for the moment, and I didn't need charm since I got 9 girls which is the max you can put in the building at once without giving up showers/maid room. Tried a fight with some thugs, and while I won pretty easily even with just 32 hp / 7 muscle, all 3 of my characters got 0 exp. So basically selling girls to thugs grants my party more exp than I would fighting even this far in.
DatFlash

Postby piepiepie » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:20 am

So I just got back from work and can't be bothered to read pasted posts, so sorry if someone said this already; is there any way that you can make the previews for the sex scenes controllable? I liked the options: suck, fuck, and undressing for the office sex scenes(the one where the girls would go to your office to fuck), is possible to implement them over to the brothel?

Like always loving the game and can't wait for more(specifically the footjob scene).
piepiepie
Newly Registered

Postby Marune » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:16 am

DatFlash Wrote:

Yes I was referring to character builds as I know nothing about game development. That said speaking on traits, I only have a rough idea on what each one does, and there's no mouseover text for them. Maybe that would be nice. You don't have to give everything away in case there's a surprise or whatever, but something like empathic/naive doesn't tell me anything cause I can play through the game 20+ days and not find a single difference.

Another suggestion is with the undress. The undress function 'doesn't work' properly with the clients so they end up banging girls who still have their pants on sometimes. However, certain outfits shouldn't be forced into it like the maid skirt or the miniskirts etc etc. At the end of the day I think only the full pants and maybe hot pants should come off during fuck unless you manually undress, but then again I haven't tried every outfit to see the angles and stuff. I hope you get what I mean. More options for undressing is always nice, and sometimes the way the clients generate the combination looks real nice but you can't do that yourself. Also it'd be great if you can put on and off clothes mid-sex though that might complicate things quite a bit.

I'm on day 27, and I tried switching to combat since I seemed to have enough stamina for the moment, and I didn't need charm since I got 9 girls which is the max you can put in the building at once without giving up showers/maid room. Tried a fight with some thugs, and while I won pretty easily even with just 32 hp / 7 muscle, all 3 of my characters got 0 exp. So basically selling girls to thugs grants my party more exp than I would fighting even this far in.

>Yes I was referring to character builds as I know nothing about game development.
ahaha. (my laugh is sad) Now I have proofs that I have professional deformation =)
- Traits. There will be explaining popups for them 100%.
- Undressing. I get what you mean. Now when items system is ready I can implement that properties for clothes. Also I want to add 'undress' attack to the fight. So undressed target will be vulnerable to 'charm' attacks.
Mid-sex undressing - added to notes.

piepiepie Wrote:So I just got back from work and can't be bothered to read pasted posts, so sorry if someone said this already; is there any way that you can make the previews for the sex scenes controllable? I liked the options: suck, fuck, and undressing for the office sex scenes(the one where the girls would go to your office to fuck), is possible to implement them over to the brothel?

Like always loving the game and can't wait for more(specifically the footjob scene).

I was thinking of controllable scenes where main character is involved. So it kinda makes sense. (I can hear the voice: slums fuck and bar girl sex scenes are not controllable! I should add control for them.)
Already have a note for footjob in my memo.
Thanks!
Marune

Postby DatFlash » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:16 pm

How do thugs scale in the game? I know it's by day but an exact formula would be nice. Since I know they scale, I am unsure if I am simply power gaming too hard on this run (I didn't hire just any girl that had good traits but I did go for good traits and made them all wear maid dress + pink stockings just to see how much bling I could get) or if there might actually be a flaw with the scaling itself. With that said I only grabbed 2 girls with 5 muscle and 12 hp, while my MC has 32 hp 72 stamina and 7 muscle. Sometimes I need to provoke sure, but that's it and it's all auto attack from here. So since I never use power attacks you can see why I think I might be overleveled for the thugs along with the minimal rewards.

I also find it really strange how even though beating them up regardless if it's 1 thug or 3, you only get like 350ish cash max, while just whoring a girl will net you 500. Again it might be power leveling because unless a girl can get 1 extra turn via stamina point (ie 25 stamina) I wouldn't even touch anything else and stack beauty. So I understand the possibility of game sense, but if we wanna go by logic wouldn't beating the shit out of thugs give you the right to take everything from them while whoring out would depend more on the girl? They should probably be equal given how stacked my girls are.

But then again, maybe it'll change at day 40 or something I don't know, that's why I wanna ask about the formula.

Going on another topic, I noticed that compared to strumpets, you have different outfits which is nice but I thought since you even implemented Rikku and her clothes, might as well put in Tifa as well no? And maybe some other things as long as they aren't too medieval though I recall there being one medievalish outfit so I understand cosplay. Heck even if you grabbed everything like the nintendo characters bar Krystal which is a fox I think it'd still work under 'cosplay', but that might be pushing it. Still, you have Samus and her muscle wear, Rikku and her ranger wear, so I figure why not Tifa? :)

I also don't get the formula for clients sometimes. I can have a girl with 26 beauty 5 charm 7 skill, and the other 28 beauty 5 charm 6 skill and they would give the same price. The price doesn't even change the bar slider so I don't get how skill 'scales' in accordance to price since I assumed all it does is reduce stamina cost and increase lust attacks (while the latter is apparently 1:1, the stamina cost reduction does not seem worth it at all given how many points you gotta plug just to make it go down by 1) The client I'm using for reference prefers 20 skill so maybe that's a factor? I only thought the preference applies if highlighted but if it still affects price by a little bit even when the value hasn't reached the amount required to bargain more, I'd be impressed.

Something I just remembered is how you can apparently hire thugs, yet given how little room you have in your building I cannot see the reason to ever have them. Maybe combat will be hard enough that the exact design of the current 9/11 works off those 2 extra slots that serve no purpose. Well right now on my meta save, I have 2 extra dorm spaces because even at day 40 I have yet to encounter a need to buy an extra bed other than the occasional extra near the end of the night which I doubt justifies an additional -40 per day. But even if it ends up the case where I do, you basically can only add another dorm giving you those 2 extra slots for whatever reasons, cause maids room/showers seems way too important in the long run unless you plan on creating an alternate playstyle where you abuse your girls instead of pampering them in a use-and-abuse then throw away kinda thing, which would add some spice.

But even then, given how after whoring your girls to bone the thugs, their stats are pretty gimp even if they do come with high muscle since they are always lower than my girls in levels, and well I already pointed out my combat experience.
DatFlash

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects