The Order of Light

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Order of Light

Postby Deva » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Borkenone Wrote:a bug at the first scene :
he didn't bury them, he put them on the trees~

also, it'd be nice if there's some art work for the events...

It'd be nice to have some more patreons giving us money for art then, yes.
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Anyway folks, new update at the -> blog : http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... n-342.html

As usual, I can only redirect your suggestions to the game creator, working with him but.. let me put it this way, got enough bugs to murder in my own game, rawr.

Still, thank you all for the feedback, We'll try to implement it, as far as possible.
Deva

Postby CloudRipper » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:23 am

Nevermind this post. Was in the wrong thread
Last edited by CloudRipper on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CloudRipper

Postby Akkin » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Having multiple backups at different times, I came across a lot of bugs.

I'm stuck in the cave of Aphrodite, where I can not move forward. Hildegard said something and it blocks the passage.

A fortress nuns, I can not start the discussion of Hildegard with the high priestess, it gives me the discussion was the high priestess with Niltaru (the one where you have a choice to betray the nun).

My favorites where I had saved just after the nun, sewers, are unusable. I have a visual effect that keeps me going and when I'm going to see the nun, I see the nun and Tear but neither is interactive, so it is blocked.

A bernstein, I have a lot of bugs where there were none before. Essentially at the Incube. When I start the fight, Hildegard joined him. Once it attacks, it crash the game.
If this is Rosa who joined the combat works. However, after the fight, it crashes with the same error message.

Script 'message' line 875: NoMethodError occured
Undefined method 'id' for nil: NilClass

If during the fight, none joined the counselor, everything works.

EDIT: For the bug of the cave, I handed my backup on the old version of the game (0.3.4.1) and I went without the message of Hildegard.

I then saved and put this new backup to the new version of the game (0.3.4.2) and I was able to make the Aphrodite cave.

On leaving, I got a message from Hildegard (I have to save Niltaru) with a small foil effect. But since I went there, it was not bothersome.

So if you block at this level, remember to charge your backup to the previous version, which itself does not bug.
Akkin

Postby Akkin » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:00 am

3.4.3 update is available on the blog.
Akkin

Postby kvier » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:38 am

Using Blessing in the fight against Zermiva generates the error "Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/Tear_states".

Easy enough to work around, but.
kvier

Postby Deva » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Update on the blog, hopefully adressing some of your bug-concerns, adding new naughties, see here for details: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... -3432.html
Deva

Postby Ayeka » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:13 pm

I found a bug in game. One file is missing. During work as bunny giirl game crash and send message:
Unable to find file:Graphics/Faces/Actor2-2a Bunny
I avoided this making Hilde submit to desire. But later I must fight with her supporting enemy so battle is harder.

another bug is in castle. after feeding masters I see someone coming. Rosa go forward and game frozen.
Ayeka

Postby Deva » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:41 am

The actor bug seems to be an ongoing and unfixable curse. Anyway folks, update on the blog to 3.4.4, find it here:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... 9cc404da7e
Deva

Postby Ayeka » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 am

How I can lower corruption?
Ayeka

Postby Akkin » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:39 am

Avoiding any discussion in this direction. But I noticed that at certain passages, corruption can itself down after having made a non-perishable act.

Eg after finishing every important event of the game.

We must not forget that the principle of the game is not to take bribes (which I find myself harm to certain passages can not stay in corrupt part), because every time we go on this way this finished game over.

There is in some moments when one endorse the role of corrupted character (rather than end directly on a game over) but in any case it will end in the same way.
Akkin

Postby Ayeka » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:12 pm

D you know how I can avoid game frezze? In castle as maid I feeded masters, after leaving room someone is coming from above, Rose go forward and game stop :(
Ayeka

Postby Akkin » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:12 pm

I copy / paste my backup on an earlier version of the game. I spend the time that bug, then I save, and then I back my backup on the latest version of the game :)
Akkin

Postby Deva » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:03 pm

I should really check these things more regularly than just when theres updates to throw at you.. though I doubt you mind the latter bit! Didn't expect so much of a discussion, lets see!

Yes, corruption is designed in a way as to reduce itself if you passed certain events, if you don't, and corruption is too high at certain points, it triggers gameovers.

Geez, the amount of.. save jumping you folks do to get through the game savely.. heh. The maid castle will be worked on soon, the Barnia bunny bugs should be fixed up, and.. well, theres more stuff to find too, on the blog here: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... t-345.html

You can now explore the demoncastle, and encounter the sins, enjoy.
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:41 pm

New update on the blog: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... pdate.html
Massive bugfixing to one popular area, primarly.
Deva

Postby Akkin » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Deva Wrote:New update on the blog: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... pdate.html

I came across a bug in maid castle that prevents me from finishing. After defeating (that said, it is perhaps no link) the incube, I went to sleep my characters. So we come to the day when we have to meet the king ... except that the event does not start. My characters wake up as usual and they will see head maid who is, oddly, on the first floor, blocking access to the second floor (while we were there the day before so).

But this is an old save of the previous version of the game. I would try with a save that I would start on this version.
Akkin

Postby tontoman » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:39 am

Question, I got to the part where you have to choose the panties for the Hild.. and afaik it's meant to have different endings while combatting all the nuns. But nothing ever happens. I get a mention of a 'tingling feeling' but that's it. And outright losing to the nuns is always the same ending?
Is it just a matter of more combat with nuns (and just how many lol) otw to the head nun?
Thanks.
tontoman

Postby Deva » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Akkin Wrote:
Deva Wrote:New update on the blog: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... pdate.html

But this is an old save of the previous version of the game. I would try with a save that I would start on this version.

Please do, It would help if you could confirm this, just to make sure we aren't chasing ghosts for half an hour.
Deva

Postby Deva » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:15 pm

tontoman Wrote:Question, I got to the part where you have to choose the panties for the Hild.. and afaik it's meant to have different endings while combatting all the nuns. But nothing ever happens. I get a mention of a 'tingling feeling' but that's it. And outright losing to the nuns is always the same ending?
Is it just a matter of more combat with nuns (and just how many lol) otw to the head nun?
Thanks.

The panties dialogue should be vastly different, we'll look into it.
Deva

Postby tontoman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:09 am

Deva Wrote:
tontoman Wrote:Question, I got to the part where you have to choose the panties for the Hild.. and afaik it's meant to have different endings while combatting all the nuns. But nothing ever happens. I get a mention of a 'tingling feeling' but that's it. And outright losing to the nuns is always the same ending?
Thanks.

The panties dialogue should be vastly different, we'll look into it.

Thanks, but just to clarify so you don't waste your time.
"You will be able to fight the nuns and have the "oppurtunity" to experience the game overs you will recieve if you fight too manys nuns, because you got enslaved from the Magic of your panties.
There are a total of 4 new game overs, one for losing to the nuns, and 1 for each of the underwear you can choose for Hilde. Have fun and Report every bug to us!"

So it's not that the endings are the same (or maybe they are), but I ONLY can lose to the nuns. Other than the panty tingle notice, I don't see anything else no matter how many nuns I fight. I assumed something else was meant to happen during or after combat (even without losing)?!
tontoman

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects