Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.9 (Sep 25/15)

Postby kinkykitten » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:44 am

Gah! Dammit. I was doing so good the whole time and now the game crashes at a certain point in the level 2 castle and I have that changing outfit bug. Thing Is I'm already so far along it would be BS to start it all over again, and the more recent updates have things that make the game a million times more enjoyable then before.

A suggestion - for people like me you should make a cheat that opens up all the levels (not skip to the next level while you're in level, I mean open up the whole world map, to be able to enter each level even if they aren't completed, without penalty)

I know in hacks and things of regular mario games this has become a popular cheat staple so I really think that'd be good here. Because now this game is going to just be trashed for since I don't want to be stuck with an extremely old version for the whole game and I don't want to have to redo everything, which is sad since I was majorly enjoying it.
kinkykitten
Newly Registered

Postby derpatron » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:34 am

it says 2.4.9 on the page title but the uploaded version is 2.4.8
derpatron
Newly Registered

Postby DatFlash » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:50 am

Okay tried new version just now, but at least according to old save which worked on the previous version that was just short of saving Mario, it no longer works and unlocks the virginity ending, in fact the ending button doesn't even work anymore.

I'm using a new save right now fresh slate and using Fire Peach I can't even keep my outfit settings properly or change them when I want. Currently have the Nurse outfit on, but if I want to change it no matter if I change naked or Nurse or even if I change them and then save them onto the Nurse slot it doesn't take effect.
DatFlash

Postby VintageBass » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:13 pm

kinkykitten Wrote:A suggestion - for people like me you should make a cheat that opens up all the levels (not skip to the next level while you're in level, I mean open up the whole world map, to be able to enter each level even if they aren't completed, without penalty)

Congrats, there is already a cheat system in place that will not only allow you to have all the levels open so you can easily and freely explore everything Ivan has created up to that point, but also open up the gallery to check out scenes!

All you have to do is put in 1+9+0 at the same time, and the cheat mode has activated! (You can also see this on the front page in Ivan's post after a little searching around, it is there)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:26 pm

kinkykitten Wrote:Gah! Dammit. I was doing so good the whole time and now the game crashes at a certain point in the level 2 castle and I have that changing outfit bug. Thing Is I'm already so far along it would be BS to start it all over again, and the more recent updates have things that make the game a million times more enjoyable then before.

I am really sorry about that :/ Sometimes the bugs are so bad and hidden that I rush against them like a medieval man trying to defend all fireballs from distant archers. Although the 'war' is won (I have much more control of bugs now), there are places that older version was suffering a lot. What I recommend here is you using the 'INSERT' key (while in the cheat), so Peach will 'fly' to the mouse position. The problem is, when the cheat is on, you really miss things, bonus items etc.

Making a cheat like this (all levels unlocked without penalty) is out of question because people wont struggle anymore to get what they want :/
You can at least show me where it is crashing. Is any participar enemy? Bobombs? Thanks!

VintageBass Wrote:Congrats, there is already a cheat system in place that will not only allow you to have all the levels open so you can easily and freely explore everything Ivan has created up to that point, but also open up the gallery to check out scenes! All you have to do is put in 1+9+0 at the same time, and the cheat mode has activated! (You can also see this on the front page in Ivan's post after a little searching around, it is there)

There are more cheats too ;) Some of them are hidden hehe. But the 'main cheat activator' is the combination above.

derpatron Wrote:it says 2.4.9 on the page title but the uploaded version is 2.4.8

Sorry, I forgot to update the version number! DONE!

DatFlash Wrote:Okay tried new version just now, but at least according to old save which worked on the previous version that was just short of saving Mario, it no longer works and unlocks the virginity ending, in fact the ending button doesn't even work anymore.

Checking the ending button...... Here I can open it up. Perhaps the save is now obsolete :/

DatFlash Wrote:I'm using a new save right now fresh slate and using Fire Peach I can't even keep my outfit settings properly or change them when I want. Currently have the Nurse outfit on, but if I want to change it no matter if I change naked or Nurse or even if I change them and then save them onto the Nurse slot it doesn't take effect.

Ok this will be checked for the next version carefully! Thanks for the reports so far!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Congrats, there is already a cheat system in place that will not only allow you to have all the levels open so you can easily and freely explore everything Ivan has created up to that point, but also open up the gallery to check out scenes! All you have to do is put in 1+9+0 at the same time, and the cheat mode has activated! (You can also see this on the front page in Ivan's post after a little searching around, it is there)

There are more cheats too ;) Some of them are hidden hehe. But the 'main cheat activator' is the combination above.

Well I haven't been here in a long time and since I saw them asking for the levels cheat, I just figured of saying that to help them out, that's all. It's really the only thing I know of.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DatFlash » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:00 pm

If the save is obsolete I will just run it all over again! :)
DatFlash

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:10 pm

TODAY I am dedicating my time to CONTINUE the AS3 conversion!
I might have progressed from 20% to....say, 45%. The game might be playable when its in , say, 70%, but due to the HUGE conversion, doors might start to malfunction, buttons might not be working, etc... Of course this new version WONT be uploaded until tested a lot. Then, even when uploaded, the AS2 version will be still available (below the AS3) in page 1, until the AS3 is working great.

VintageBass Wrote:Well I haven't been here in a long time and since I saw them asking for the levels cheat, I just figured of saying that to help them out, that's all. It's really the only thing I know of.

Hey, dont worry, you're not obligated to know everything ;)
Oh hmmmm, how about your Bumpty idea? Did you make any progress? You know, sketches, possible dialogues.... I have a tad of ideas you gave me, like she entering the bunker and the Bumpty only fucking Daisy, but I still dont know exactly what he will do to other princess (if he will be angry if we insist to get fucked then he will go away, of if he will close his eyes and raise a pointed finger saying: 'hmm I only allow you to suck my dick! Suck it dry!')

DatFlash Wrote:If the save is obsolete I will just run it all over again! :)

I just HOPE the bug isnt still there. :/ Its sometimes difficult to reproduce, because, say, a given bug can appear in a different keyboard setting, or if you pressed space before (if you havent pressed space, no bugs). Just an example :/
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DatFlash » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
DatFlash Wrote:If the save is obsolete I will just run it all over again! :)

I just HOPE the bug isnt still there. :/ Its sometimes difficult to reproduce, because, say, a given bug can appear in a different keyboard setting, or if you pressed space before (if you havent pressed space, no bugs). Just an example :/

Well I use the default keyboard settings this whole time, but I do not understand what you mean by pressed space before.
DatFlash

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:59 am

DatFlash Wrote:Well I use the default keyboard settings this whole time, but I do not understand what you mean by pressed space before.

The code has logic that calculates when we press some buttons and ANOTHER logic when we release them. Its like 'space_pressed=true', 'left_released=false', etc. So certain bugs (like Peach crashing in a dialog or a prologue screen not going to the next screen) used to happen because 'space_pressed' was true all the time. In order for the game to understand we depressed the key in order to leave the dialogue, space_pressed must be false. Just an example. So, when we are catching bugs, the more detailed we are, the better to fix it! You can also make printscreens, while debug mode is on (PAGE DOWN key). It helps me a ton.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DatFlash » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:56 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
DatFlash Wrote:Well I use the default keyboard settings this whole time, but I do not understand what you mean by pressed space before.

The code has logic that calculates when we press some buttons and ANOTHER logic when we release them. Its like 'space_pressed=true', 'left_released=false', etc. So certain bugs (like Peach crashing in a dialog or a prologue screen not going to the next screen) used to happen because 'space_pressed' was true all the time. In order for the game to understand we depressed the key in order to leave the dialogue, space_pressed must be false. Just an example. So, when we are catching bugs, the more detailed we are, the better to fix it! You can also make printscreens, while debug mode is on (PAGE DOWN key). It helps me a ton.

I don't quite follow that easily, but about the print screen do you mean like print screen -> paint -> paste? Cause if not I don't know how to print screen within the game nor know where it's stored. I also don't know how to show a screenshot of the outfit room choices not sticking.
DatFlash

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:57 am

DatFlash Wrote:I don't quite follow that easily, but about the print screen do you mean like print screen -> paint -> paste? Cause if not I don't know how to print screen within the game nor know where it's stored. I also don't know how to show a screenshot of the outfit room choices not sticking.

Yes, its to save in paint (or other editor), then upload here. Just press ALT+Print Screen (it will only take a screenshot of the active window). You can do like a layman guide of each bug. So I can reproduce at a glance!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:15 am

[quote="Ivan-Aedler"]Oh hmmmm, how about your Bumpty idea? Did you make any progress? You know, sketches, possible dialogues.... I have a tad of ideas you gave me, like she entering the bunker and the Bumpty only fucking Daisy, but I still dont know exactly what he will do to other princess (if he will be angry if we insist to get fucked then he will go away, of if he will close his eyes and raise a pointed finger saying: 'hmm I only allow you to suck my dick! Suck it dry!')/quote]
Well I'll have to get back to you on there. I've been busy with other things at the moment so I have nothing to give you at the moment. Although I do know that for Peach and Rosalina, I know I want to do something different with Rosalina, but have the same affection as Daisy. Peach is so-so, Krystal... not so much.

Again, I'll get back to you about that.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby kinkykitten » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:45 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am really sorry about that :/ Sometimes the bugs are so bad and hidden that I rush against them like a medieval man trying to defend all fireballs from distant archers. Although the 'war' is won (I have much more control of bugs now), there are places that older version was suffering a lot. What I recommend here is you using the 'INSERT' key (while in the cheat), so Peach will 'fly' to the mouse position. The problem is, when the cheat is on, you really miss things, bonus items etc.

Making a cheat like this (all levels unlocked without penalty) is out of question because people wont struggle anymore to get what they want :/
You can at least show me where it is crashing. Is any participar enemy? Bobombs? Thanks!

I'll try that cheat, but I don't see why levels unlocked should be out of the question. It is unfair to people like me who have been boned out of a hefty amount of progress to either loose out on bonuses and stuff, or have to do it all over again. It shouldn't give you full access to the gallery or anything, just unlock the levels to be playable without penalty. You still need to work for any of the extras. Even if it just unlocks the regular levels and you have to finish each castle or something. And it doesn't need to be forever, Just until you're done with the game, because until the last version is out a lot of people are going to be hit with this bug. And for a lot of people, the fact that you have to redo it or loose out in specials really turns a lot of people off to playing the game again.

I'm sure the crashing is simply because of the save thing. But I made a gif of it anyway. It is World 2 airship castle. Autoscroll is off for me but the same thing happened when autoscroll was on. I start the gif at the very beginning of the airship just to show how fine it plays (baring the outfit thing) before.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Note how it went from changing dresses to changing everything. if I hit No to that script dialogue it just freezes the whole flash player so I need to force close it. Also, it would do the same thing in an older version (Don't remember which but it was a little older) just she would freeze entirely still when I hit yes to the stopping script and would get a sort of shell outfit piece.
kinkykitten
Newly Registered

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby DAT LUIGI FAN » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:46 pm

BlueBody Wrote:I like this idea. A customized version is something I look forward to! Keep up the developments! :)

Playable Pauline from Mario Vs DK?
More Costumes?

Vivian Costume
Toadella Costume
Latex Costume
And More FIRE CHARACTERS
DAT LUIGI FAN
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:00 pm

kinkykitten Wrote:I'll try that cheat, but I don't see why levels unlocked should be out of the question. It is unfair to people like me who have been boned out of a hefty amount of progress to either loose out on bonuses and stuff, or have to do it all over again. It shouldn't give you full access to the gallery or anything, just unlock the levels to be playable without penalty.

I'm pretty sure that when you open up the cheat menu, you should be able to have access to all the levels. Then again, it's been a while since I've played the game so things have changed and Ivan has told me about it. I'm just going off of what I remember, but I do recall that you should be able to have access to all the levels without any problems whatsoever, using other cheats or not.

DAT LUIGI FAN Wrote:Playable Pauline from Mario Vs DK?

And the original Donkey Kong, and she was considered at one point. Maybe down the line?

DAT LUIGI FAN Wrote:More Costumes?

I'm pretty sure this is a negative until things are fully completed, since most of the gameplay needs to be done before any more cosmetic stuff is added.

DAT LUIGI FAN Wrote:Vivian Costume

Be exclusive to futa mode? Yes please! :P

DAT LUIGI FAN Wrote:Latex Costume

Can we keep ideas to Mario/fantasy theme? Plus when is Peach is going to be a dom?

DAT LUIGI FAN Wrote:And More FIRE CHARACTERS

Considering your excitement from earlier, that does require making new characters (same with Vivian and Pauline) and Ivan has alot already. Sure it's a retexture, but it's pretty much the same. Then again, most of it involves changing the head and there you go, but still...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DatFlash » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Started new game. Here's some stuff I noticed.

1. No matter how I change the outfit room I don't seem to be able to get heels working they don't show up.
2. After fiddling around with the outfit room a lot when I went back to play my keys don't work at all. I can click stuff like the menu, I can bring up the debug, but I can't move, can't jump, nothing.
3. Outfit room still seems sketchy. Say I change the naked portion to have a certain set of lingerie, and then use that as a base while I scroll through stuff and change my power up costumes. The moment I scroll back to naked, everything is gone and Peach is completely naked again, but the settings for the outfit are still as stated on the buttons. I just want things to 'stick' and not change unless I make it to.
4. When creating new games, at random times Peach starts out with no tiara. No idea why, it's totally random, and happens to peach, fire peach, rs peach. Haven't tried tanned peach.
5. Using nymph, I now noticed something new, even just while alt tabbing and typing up this post Peach seems to masturbate on her own. Is this intended?
6. Having same problems regarding gloves/stockings/garter as well.
7. Not sure how you get the 1-up in the castle at the start.
8. X-Nauts base when going invisible still flashes something as you run, no idea what body part it is. Appears to be random.
9. X-Nauts base no idea how to get the guards anymore, pulling lever doesn't do anything.
10. Somehow went invisible, get to laptop room, don't go uninvisible, and get teleported back to room.
Attachments
Bugged2.png
Bugged1.png
DatFlash

Postby kinkykitten » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:42 pm

VintageBass Wrote:I'm pretty sure that when you open up the cheat menu, you should be able to have access to all the levels. Then again, it's been a while since I've played the game so things have changed and Ivan has told me about it. I'm just going off of what I remember, but I do recall that you should be able to have access to all the levels without any problems whatsoever, using other cheats or not.

Yea you can which is nice, but you loose a lot of bonuses and extras and specials and stuff. So, its only good if you want to play through the level like normal. And though I do enjoy playing through the level, I want the bonuses as well. Just to get back to where I was I loose out on a large chunk of stuff. And it's not even like I can just get to where I was then turn it off, thereby blocking access to future levels again. All I want is to be able to continue normally -_- Heck, before her nails only flashed and that was fine but now everything flashes AND I'm blocked off from that castle. (I tried using the cheat and going straight to the castle on a new save and sure enough, it was just the old save that broke my game)

A couple side bugs, too... (Im not sure if you're aware or not. There is way to many pages to sift through to see if its been mentioned)

Recently even on the new save of the newest version (though its happened for a few post versions on my old save as well so it's been reoccurring for at least a few updates here and there)

1) When its checked for automatic playing through a sex scene without needing to press space it freaking FLIES through. When I faced Morton it was ridiculously fast. I like the automatic advance feature but it should be slowed down a tad. Maybe wait a short amount of time to advance between frames of the animation.
Though that brings a side note, I like the idea of a sort of fastforwarded feature. The scenes can get repetitive sometimes so it's kinda nice to be able to just get the scene over and done without having to wait the whole time.
2) Even though the feature is OFF, enemies are still thinking like Peach. In fact the entire aforementioned Morton scene, he was having Peachlike thought bubbles (though I didn't have time to read most of them, I caught only a couple glances before it went to the next bit). This has persisted through both an old and new save and multiple versions. Don't remember exactly when it started though.

DatFlash Wrote:5. Using nymph, I now noticed something new, even just while alt tabbing and typing up this post Peach seems to masturbate on her own. Is this intended?

Don't quote me on this since I'm not the creator or in any way involved. just have been playing idly on and off for a long time. From what I can tell, yes, as for me when playing I made her a nymph right from the beginning and it's been like that since I started the game many versions ago. Pretty sure it relates to nymph = sex crazed = not getting some so makes her own.
kinkykitten
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:26 am

kinkykitten Wrote:You still need to work for any of the extras. Even if it just unlocks the regular levels and you have to finish each castle or something. And it doesn't need to be forever, Just until you're done with the game, because until the last version is out a lot of people are going to be hit with this bug. And for a lot of people, the fact that you have to redo it or loose out in specials really turns a lot of people off to playing the game again.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Yes, I might make a button like 'Unlock All The Levels' in the LOAD GAME screen, with a message: 'I hope you feel guilty', like the gallery buttons and the Diary! Right?

kinkykitten Wrote:I'm sure the crashing is simply because of the save thing. But I made a gif of it anyway. It is World 2 airship castle. Autoscroll is off for me but the same thing happened when autoscroll was on. I start the gif at the very beginning of the airship just to show how fine it plays (baring the outfit thing) before.

Hmmmmmmm....... Yes, its a nasty bug :/ Too bad it was a critical bug in this level :/

kinkykitten Wrote:Note how it went from changing dresses to changing everything. if I hit No to that script dialogue it just freezes the whole flash player so I need to force close it.

Thats the way Flash crashes. It makes everything change colors and such. Its a REAL crash, really :/ It will happen in other airships. Also, you appear to have a very old version, so you are missing dozens of new levels!

VintageBass Wrote:
DAT LUIGI FAN Wrote:Playable Pauline from Mario Vs DK?

And the original Donkey Kong, and she was considered at one point. Maybe down the line?

Pauline only after Mona. Perhaps only when the game is completed (all levels, Koopalings, etc).

VintageBass Wrote:
DAT LUIGI FAN Wrote:Vivian Costume

Be exclusive to futa mode? Yes please! :P

I might make that outfit, but not on those weeks (or even months), as I need to put Vivian first. Interesting enough, I already have her model since more than a year ago (ThatGuy45 made it!)

VintageBass Wrote:Considering your excitement from earlier, that does require making new characters (same with Vivian and Pauline) and Ivan has alot already. Sure it's a retexture, but it's pretty much the same. Then again, most of it involves changing the head and there you go, but still...

True! I need to focus on other things really :/ The game is already huge and I am right now converting to AS3.

DatFlash Wrote:Started new game. Here's some stuff I noticed. 1. No matter how I change the outfit room I don't seem to be able to get heels working they don't show up.

TO BE CHECKED

DatFlash Wrote:2. After fiddling around with the outfit room a lot when I went back to play my keys don't work at all. I can click stuff like the menu, I can bring up the debug, but I can't move, can't jump, nothing.

Very strange. I really need more clues to reproduce it here. I'll be trying here! For now, you can try the PANIC screen (ENTER button), because this will reset any keys.

DatFlash Wrote:3. Outfit room still seems sketchy. Say I change the naked portion to have a certain set of lingerie, and then use that as a base while I scroll through stuff and change my power up costumes. The moment I scroll back to naked, everything is gone and Peach is completely naked again, but the settings for the outfit are still as stated on the buttons. I just want things to 'stick' and not change unless I make it to.

Is the item 6 (happens with garter, gloves, etc) related to this one? If so, now I understood. Actually there is NO configuration for lingerie for every powerup item. Those four buttons (gloves, heels, stockings and garter) are for ALL situations! And when Peach is naked (by a Poison, for example), the default if STARK NAKED (fully naked). When you configure the lingerie (garter, gloves, etc), those are for NEW POWERUPS except naked. This is since the beginning of the game! (2012!) But there is an option to stick with the lingerie (LINGERIE CAN BE SHRED), made this year. In this state, when Peach is hit, the lingerie will stay. Thats is the closest thing you can get to at least enjoy your Princess with the lingerie, without losing it.

DatFlash Wrote:4. When creating new games, at random times Peach starts out with no tiara. No idea why, it's totally random, and happens to peach, fire peach, rs peach. Haven't tried tanned peach.

What is tiara? You say CROWN?

DatFlash Wrote:5. Using nymph, I now noticed something new, even just while alt tabbing and typing up this post Peach seems to masturbate on her own. Is this intended?

Yes ;)

DatFlash Wrote:7. Not sure how you get the 1-up in the castle at the start.

You need the Raccoon.

DatFlash Wrote:8. X-Nauts base when going invisible still flashes something as you run, no idea what body part it is. Appears to be random.

Ok, I have to recheck the invisible Peach parts :/

DatFlash Wrote:9. X-Nauts base no idea how to get the guards anymore, pulling lever doesn't do anything.

Checking!

DatFlash Wrote:10. Somehow went invisible, get to laptop room, don't go uninvisible, and get teleported back to room.

I need more information. Did you get invisible before, in this same level? Did you go to the laptop room more than one? Is the 'dont go uninvisible' thing happenning all the time? Are you rushing to the door, then jumping like crazy, in order to try to avoid the floor next to the door inside his office?

And how about this last picture? Is Zess Female Toad bugging as well?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:39 am

kinkykitten Wrote:So, its only good if you want to play through the level like normal. And though I do enjoy playing through the level, I want the bonuses as well. Just to get back to where I was I loose out on a large chunk of stuff. And it's not even like I can just get to where I was then turn it off, thereby blocking access to future levels again. All I want is to be able to continue normally -_- Heck, before her nails only flashed and that was fine but now everything flashes AND I'm blocked off from that castle.

Which version are you playing?

kinkykitten Wrote:1) When its checked for automatic playing through a sex scene without needing to press space it freaking FLIES through. When I faced Morton it was ridiculously fast. I like the automatic advance feature but it should be slowed down a tad. Maybe wait a short amount of time to advance between frames of the animation.

Like 2 loops each? I can think about this.

kinkykitten Wrote:Though that brings a side note, I like the idea of a sort of fastforwarded feature. The scenes can get repetitive sometimes so it's kinda nice to be able to just get the scene over and done

Like a button (SKIP)? I can do that! This button would go directly to the CUM part.
The game engine doesnt support fastforward (like making the scene faster). Some games use this, but using another technique (they have fast framerates already configured, like 80fps, then they use a function to SLOW IT DOWN, like 20. The normal speed is 30). MIM PUT uses 26fps as default. There is no way to configure it to , say, 80, without making the entire game incredible CPU intensive :/ I would need to configure every bodypart, every level and every animation to 'play' slowly in a 'fast speed 80fps' road.

kinkykitten Wrote:2) Even though the feature is OFF, enemies are still thinking like Peach. In fact the entire aforementioned Morton scene, he was having Peachlike thought bubbles (though I didn't have time to read most of them, I caught only a couple glances before it went to the next bit). This has persisted through both an old and new save and multiple versions. Don't remember exactly when it started though.

In the OPTIONS screen, you will see 'Funny Dialogue Mode'. Just turn it OFF.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects