Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Postby Zankio » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:02 pm

The Doctor mutters several verbal protests as you shove him into your room, looking at the holoprojector curiously before you shut and lock the door. By the time you reach the cockpit and climb into the pilots chair you notice the mercenaries rapidly approaching you, apparently intent on staying glued to your ship. Your ships camouflaging seems to delay them as they work to come up with a plan. Fortunately for you they had no way for accounting for the speed of your ship, in moments they disappear past the range of your radar as you enter space and leave the planets gravity well.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:10 pm

"thank god..." i said now relaxed...i introduce the coordinates of the place where i'm suppose to deliver the doctor and activate the autopilot. i stand up and walk to my room. i open the door and enter as i catch my breath
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Your sublight engines rumble through the ship as it sets course for the rendezvous point aboard the distant space station. Entering your room you're greeted by the doctor lounging comfortably on your bed. His alien eyes run over your body as you enter, what seems to be an amused smile upon his lips.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:05 pm

a smile appear in my face when i look at the doctor and notice he was looking me. i slowly unzip my jacket and throw it to the floor. then i pulled down my leggings. finally. i was in underwear. i start walking to my bed and sit on the doctor's lap
"you know. your creatures really turn me on. want to take responsability of that?" i asked with a sensual voice
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:41 am

The doctor stares into your eyes as his hands move to slowly caress your hips, his scaled hands surprisingly smooth and warm as they touch your skin. "The side effect of their increased aggression, is their heightened libido. I was forced to give them the tools to make their targets willing, so that they find ways to relieve themselves." The doctor explains in a hushed town, taking in all of your exposed body as you notice a bulge forming under his tight pants. You feel his hand run over your underwear and trace the crease of your sex.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:05 am

i give a soft and quiet moan when i feel his bulge growing between my legs. a sudden heat start running through all my body with desesperation. i start moving my hips rubing his bulge with my crotch "i was lucky that i have my military skills. or else i coulds ended as a toy for them" it was hard to speak between my moans and trying to do it was almost impossible for me to do because of the pleasure
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:18 pm

The bulge throbs against you as your crotch rubs against it. The Doctor seems to enjoy as he lets out a faint hiss, peeling your top off to expose your round breasts. You feel his hands move to massage them passionately, bending his head down to allow a forked tongue to flick at the sensitive tips of your nipples. The heat grows as he begins to grind his hard bulge of his cock against your vulva.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:25 pm

"o~oh god" the words came out on a sensual whisper, as he tease my breast and my nipples i reach my panties with one hand and move it away exposing my already wet Virgin hole, i look at him and another whisper came out of my mouth "S~stop teasing me...icant take this anymore"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:25 pm

"Mmn.. So eager to mate are you?" He whispers into your ears. Sliding his pants down to reveal his hard pointed alien cock. The doctors hands holds your hips as he rubs his hot member between the wet folds of your pussy, enjoying the sweet sensation as he lines himself up with your tight opening, letting out a soft grunt as his rod sinks into you, lowering you into his lap as you feel your inner walls spreading around the unique shape of his throbbing cock. Giving you a moment to adjust to it before he begins to thrust into you slowly.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:06 pm

a gasp run through my mouth with so liberation. this feeling was a new thing to explore "It's your fault. creating s~such creatures~". my hands resting on his alien chest and moving mi hips up and down slowly with a sensual pace was enough to let him know i was enjoying it, even if it wasn't the person i once loved, it felt really good. my face start blushing and some moans were coming out from me
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:46 pm

"Ngh, such a fine.. Specimen you are, I can hardly blame them for attacking you so." He breathes between grunts as his hard cock goes further and further into your tightness with each thrust. You feel it getting even larger inside you as he starts thrusting harder, his tip hitting or rubbing across sensitive spots inside with each thrust. His hands grasp your ass, helping you ride his member as he spreads your cheeks apart.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:21 am

"A~are you trying to flirt with me~" i said hesitantly between moans and bitting my lower lip, my pussy start getting wetter and i start going a bit faster. "you like my butt~?" i Sensually said enjoying the feeling of his hands spreading my Butt cheeks
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:33 pm

He smirks and gives you a sultry look as he continues to grind his thick member into you, picking up rhythm with your wetness allowing him to more easily violate your eager cunny. "What about you..? Such a fierce soldier making such.. nnh -affectionate sounds." He answers with a question between grunts as he continues to drive the tip of his rod deeply into you.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:33 pm

i tried to avoid that question and the humiliation of doing such things...but nobody told me that this could feel very good. keeping the pace i only could moan of pleasure "Y~you don't know how much i hate you right now" i said with a lustful smile
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 pm

His hands grip you tightly while he sinks his cock into you repeatedly, "What an interesting way to show it, perhaps you are more eager for this than you are aware." He says between groans, with a sudden movement he slides you onto your bed, positioning himself quickly as he reenters you with a satisfied grunt, pulling you into his thrusts.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:49 am

a hesitant giggle came out of my mouth as i keep moaning even louder for the position that he was " Maybe~" i said as i close my eyes feeling how a wave of pleasure run through my entire body and i knew that i was about to have an orgasm.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Pushing into you harder, he leans against you pinning you firmly to the bed while you feel his alien member start pressing against your g-spot. His thrusts causing your sex to create wet sounds, adding to the overwhelming sensations as it joins your moans in filling the room. His breaths become more labored as you feel his length noticeably pulsating more against your inner walls. His own climax seeming to also be steadily approaching.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:30 pm

i wrap my fingers and hold the sheets as a screm of pleasure came out of my mouth enjoying how his member press my g-spot and the feeling of having an orgams by a Real Male
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:15 pm

His thrusts become shallow but still firm as you cum against him, grinding his hips against yours as he lets out a growl-like grunt quickly followed by a flood of warmth inside you as he lets out continues streams of alien spunk against your womb quickly flooding into it and painting your still clenching walls with it as he slowly grinds against you.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:23 pm

i moan quietly and gasp "it feels so good~" i said enjoying having his seed inside me without worrying if i get pregnant "it's a shame that i have to deliver you to our employer..." i said with a sensual tone in my voice as i stretch my arms
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games