The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

Postby Deva » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Hello fellow Players,

I'm Deva, I've been making naughty games using RPG Makers and Twine with a focus on hypnosis/mind control and corruption, for a while now; I wanted to spread out my work, wich has naughty content beyond just the transformation and mind control fetish exclusively, and.. this seemed a great place, as I've found a few nice games here(well, on newgrounds, but linked back here after some digging). So without further ado:

The Last Demonhunter:

Nutshell synposis: You are a young wannabe demonhunter heading into the world to find your missing sister, obstructed by a lot of monstergirls and tentaclecock, trying to avoid being turned into a monstergirl yourself, or a sex slave of one of them.

Adult themes: F/F, F/M, F/S, Corruption, transformation, mind control, Female and Shemale dominant, Female submissive, monstergirls, Slimes, tentacles, and other delicious goodness.

Latest Version of the Game:On our Blog: https://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspo ... 792cadfaf2

Click here for some screenshots of the game:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ImageImageImage

Promotional comic!
The two main games being worked on are The Last Demonhunter, an rpg maker VX ACE game, already finished but currently being taken to the next level by a remastering and reworking, You are a young wannabe demonhunter heading into the world to find your missing sister, obstructed by a lot of monstergirls and tentaclecock.
And Order of Light, Halpless heroines being hunted by naughty monstergirls.. so much of the same. We also have some side project..
More details can be found at the blog, thanks for your time checking things out.

Oh and, yes, we do have a patreon, but unless you want to you wont have to give a dime, for the full game content, and that wont change. I'm happy enough if you enjoy the game, maybe drop a positive comment, etc.

I'll be checking on this topic regularly, so feel free to ask any questions here,

Deva

p.s. @Mods: Ye this is a repost from -> discussions, with minor edits, but I was told it'd fit better here.
Last edited by Deva on Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Deva

Re: The Last Demonhunter -Remastered

Postby Emily21 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:01 am

There's nice stuff you create :)
Emily21

Postby Deva » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Why thank you, by the looks of it same goes for you, though I never got to playing your thing, perhaps should give it a try.
Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:43 pm

New update. Adding some areas. Soon we'll fill them with life, namely, the evil pcs companion. raww.
Get it here:
http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... v-025.html
Deva

Postby UnLimiTeD » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:34 pm

And I just downloaded it.
Oh well, didn't start yet.
UnLimiTeD

Postby Alice93 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:23 am

So far i like it ;D how i get into the um mage room at very top of castle thingy XD no spoilers ftw!
It says talk to this one person but when i do its game over :(
Alice93

Postby Deva » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:28 pm

oh yes it is. you can enter the mage room, but only far later in the game.
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Postby Alice93 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:04 pm

As i said the game is pretty good. i like the concept of it. But only one thing so far I'd change.

Make the sprouters or whatever they are called outside the jade tower, impregent you ALOT less. i grind and kill almost everything. And i kept gaming over. I noticed they try impregent me like 6 times in once match <_<
Alice93

Postby Deva » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:27 pm

Alice93 Wrote:As i said the game is pretty good. i like the concept of it. But only one thing so far I'd change.

Make the sprouters or whatever they are called outside the jade tower, impregent you ALOT less. i grind and kill almost everything. And i kept gaming over. I noticed they try impregent me like 6 times in once match <_<

So you run into the sprouts, and instead of avoiding them short of a gameover you keep grinding them ? Perhaps heres a lesson to be learned.
Deva

Postby Ayeka » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:08 pm

I play oryginal game now and there is one big problem - money! Monsters not drop and I can't gather from chests enough to buy equipment for my cat girl.
Ayeka

Postby Deva » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:09 pm

If you lack money, try exploring more or the easy mode of the game. That said,

New update, now with proper snakesex, see the blog at:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... eased.html
Deva

Postby Bremen Mask » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Awesome, a new update.

For a one man team you update pretty fast. Can't wait to test out the new content.
Bremen Mask

Postby Deva » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:49 pm

I'm not a one man team though. I'm the original creator and head writer of the remastered game, but got the help of one other gamecreator and a programmer *chuckles*.. that said this weeks update is all my stuff.

See the Patreon promotional blurb if you really wanna know more in a brief overview.
Deva

Postby Lorielle » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:37 am

Great game just beat the demon without getting corrupted or defeated any of the enemies on normal, but the difficulty was there. (Lesser succubus and final boss almost kicked my ass) But yeah im looking forward to seeing more of the game Its pretty fantastic.
Lorielle

Postby Deva » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:47 am

Lorielle Wrote:Great game just beat the demon without getting corrupted or defeated any of the enemies on normal, but the difficulty was there. (Lesser succubus and final boss almost kicked my ass) But yeah im looking forward to seeing more of the game Its pretty fantastic.

Thanks, and 'almost kicking your ass' Is just the difficulty a boss should have. That said, the Fallen Demonhunter is far from a final boss, or even the end of current content, though they are the first 'real' boss you'll face.
Deva

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Every time I think "I could be trying out that game I've downloaded a few days ago", there's a new version already. :P
UnLimiTeD

Postby Deva » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 pm

UnLimiTeD Wrote:Every time I think "I could be trying out that game I've downloaded a few days ago", there's a new version already. :P

Ok guys.

No more weekly updates, I have to be considerate of Unlimited's free time here.
Deva

Postby Steffy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:12 am

Deva Wrote:Ok guys.
No more weekly updates, I have to be considerate of Unlimited's free time here.

Any idea when next update is then? :P

Also noticed some bugs, If you go into the preview section in the theatre and become a nymph, the game crashes, also some blocks like the open barrel and scarecrow are non-solid.

Other than that, Great game so far!

And an question, What difference does it make if you have the succubus armor etc and taken over town in the story?
Anything yet?
Steffy
Newly Registered

Postby Deva » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:19 am

Next update predicted to be next week(this week will be order of light update).

And yes, the unfinished content is unfinished, glad you noticed that. :p

The alignment changes at this point have a minor effect on the dialogue, and exspecially the relationship to the companions. It'll seriously start to impact the game once you get to the icelands temple and beyond(were good pcs can simply go on through, evil pcs will gain more powers, but also have to fight through things.

Obviously changes what endings you get too.
Deva

Postby Lorielle » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:21 am

I'm also wondering, but i havent found anything that affects the corruption meter is that just not in yet? I think the corrupted life shard might affect it but i forgot to use it after the fallen demon hunter and accidentally saved over the file
Lorielle

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects