new concept

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

new concept

Postby rebelseal » Fri May 22, 2015 4:35 am

i have a new concept on my blog its a shattered world http://unknownartsprojects.blogspot.com/2015/05/new-game-idea.html its a bit different
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Re: new concept

Postby Bagashi » Fri May 22, 2015 9:39 am

rebelseal Wrote:i have a new concept on my blog its a shattered world http://unknownartsprojects.blogspot.com/2015/05/new-game-idea.html its a bit different

well...

There are no ideas, wips, tips or any sort of story.

We go to the link... there is a map.

Then posts about your un-motivation.

...if you are unmotivated, at least allow those whose are required by yourself to suggest useful things.
Bagashi

Postby rebelseal » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:33 am

i work on it between work, prepping for my next set of courses, trying to find a better job and family IT duties, so i'm not unmotivated just utterly tired
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby evildumdum » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:17 am

This is pretty much the exact same thing as your sundered land thread. Not that i mind that, but please, when giving a concept and asking for suggestions, give some idea about the game and its mechanics. I've read everything there is to find on this concept and there is almost nothing but that one map to go on.
evildumdum

Postby rebelseal » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:44 am

yeah this needs to be removed i forgot i had made it. when i start getting more of it finish i will release it as of yet its just afew maps mad and nothing to do i have only been able to work on it during my random times of insomnia
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:44 am

can a mod please lock this thread
rebelseal

Return to Creative Corner